All Comments on 'Sugar Boss'

by roastknox

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
roastknoxroastknoxover 1 year agoAuthor

For some reason I would have originally made Kim someone who frequently sniffles and clears her throat. As such there would have been a paragraph or two of nasophilia (I don't have a nose fetish).

In that section, Kim (who is obviously bottomless because she's having sex with the protagonist) would have put her nose against the protagonist's balls, at the top, where it attached to the penis. She would've sniffed it and then sniffle loudly. And then would have done it to his ass.

The reason it not in the story is because it didn't seem fitting for a hospital clerk (the protagonist)'s boss to have that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think you should be descriptive on how the characters look. Like to say how soft Kim's ass is or go in to details on her bottom heavy figure while bottomless or say her ass has cellulite. But I did love the story overall! You should definitely make a sequel, like she would make make a work rule that going to work bottomless is allowed. I would at least love to see more stories about bottom heavy women bottomless!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous