Suits Ch. 01

Story Info
A closet racist white girl movies in with a black woman.
2.4k words
3.13
17.7k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short blonde woman descended the stairs from the aeroplane preceded and followed by dozens of other people. Her gold-rimmed sunglasses mitigated the burning glare of the sun above as she proceeded into the airport with a pink suitcase in tow. It was Summer, and she was glad she wore a T-shirt and shorts. Inside and out, the area was bustling with activity and noise. The blonde soon saw a tall black woman sitting on a bench seat holding a big white sign above her head that read 'Brittany Blondie?'

Brittany smirked and walked toward the woman. As she got closer, Brittany realized something was off about her as she took in her outfit. Light purple pyjamas with pictures of cute little creatures all over. "You're Andrea, right?" She asked as the woman stood up and dropped the sign in a nearby trashcan. Wow, she's huge! Brittany was around 5'2, and as she stared up at her poorly dressed escort, she guessed the woman had to be at least 6'2.

"Yup," the woman responded while brushing her hair out of her eyes. "Let's get going, yeah?"

Brittany walked alongside the taller woman as they made their way for the exit on the other side of the building. Occasionally she'd glance sideways at the taller woman to take her in. Andrea's hair was thick and pitch black, free of knots and curls though. Her eyes had dark rings around them, which told Brittany her new companion didn't sleep much.

"Uggh," Andrea groaned as the tinted sliding glass doors parted, allowing a ray of sunlight to bathe her dark complexion. She shielded her eyes with her forearm and squinted. When Andrea got up after two hours sleep that morning to drive to the airport, the woman was a mess and couldn't find anything. Her sunglasses broke beneath her feet as she searched for them, and that was the start of a bad day.

Brittany wondered if Andrea was the type of person to ask if she could borrow her sunglasses. Fortunately, she didn't, and they eventually reached Andrea's car. Brittany was surprised by how brand new the car looked, as she had already begun judging Andrea based on her choice of clothing and poor presentation. Well, it's not as if Brittany was a car enthusiast or anything. She knew about car types and knew this car was a Sedan. There was an 'L' in a black indentation below the bonnet of the vehicle, but that told her nothing. Still, that leads her to guess Andrea makes good money.

The two got in the vehicle and left the airport. It was a forty-five-minute drive back to Andrea's place, and Brittany slept through most of it. She drifted in and out and occasionally made small talk with her companion. They knew enough about one another from their online conversations, so they had already passed the 'get to know you' phase. Not that you could get to know someone that well online...

Brittany awoke to the sound of the car's horn blaring, and a chuckle from Andrea.

"Sorry, we're here," she said smirking.

Brittany got out of the car after Andrea and looked around at the property. It was a relatively normal-looking brick-made house with a driveway leading into a garage. There was a thick, tall oak tree on the right side of the driveway surrounded by a fort of stacked bricks. On the left side of the driveway, extending past the fence separating this house from the one next to it was recently trimmed grass.

Brittany turned toward the front door when she heard Andrea unlock it. She followed the woman into the house and frowned at the poor condition of the living room. It had a large flat-screen TV on one end of the room and a long dark grey couch on the other. It was a gaming room, that much was evident due to the multiple consoles proudly set up beside one another -- all with their cords plugged in. That wasn't what bothered Brittany, though.

"Yeah, bit messy," Andrea remarked, noticing the look of disappointment on her companion's face.

Brittany wanted to say 'Messy? It's filthy' but refrained. There were plastic cups and plates strewn about all over the room. Multi-coloured markings stained the carpet and couch, and a half-eaten box of Chinese takeout sat on the cluttered coffee table in the centre of the room.

"Come on; I'll show you around," Andrea said.

The living room had two adjoining rooms: between the front door, and the living room was another door that leads into Andrea's room. Her room was filthier than the living room with presumably dirty underwear scattered ubiquitously, and the whole room smelled awful. There was another TV in the corner of the room and a king-sized bed a metre away from the opposite wall. Multiple blankets and pillows were on the unmade bed. Brittany was already having second thoughts about this.

They headed through the living room again and went through the other door. It leads to the kitchen and dining area. Brittany was startled when a big tan-coloured dog barked from behind the sliding glass door.

"That's Pestilence," Andrea said and laughed at the look of uncertainty on the small blonde's face. "He's harmless, don't worry." She walked to the glass door, unlocked it, and the dog ran in to greet the newcomer.

"H-hey, boy," Brittany said in a soft voice while petting the creature's head. His tail whacked her leg repeatedly as he circled her in excitement. He jumped up to lick her face, pressing his enormous paws onto her breasts.

"Pestilence, no! Get down! Down!" Andrea growled at him. "Tell him off if he ever does that shit," she said to Brittany. After a while, Andrea called the dog back outside and shut the glass door again.

"He's amiable," Brittany commented, rubbing her left breast slightly. The creature's paws were huge, and she nearly lost her balance when he jumped up.

"Yeah, he's a good dog," Andrea casually replied.

Brittany then noticed how messy the kitchen was. The introduction to Pestilence distracted her from the stacks of plates and bowls in and around the sink. On top of the stove were dirty pots, pans, and things like spatulas and tongs.

"I'll give the place a clean eventually," Andrea said, again noticing Brittany's displeasure to the mess. "Come on, more to show you."

Brittany followed. They passed the refrigerator and pantry, and Brittany didn't even want to imagine how filthy their insides were. The guessed it likely the house had an infestation of mice and cockroaches, and possibly even ants judging by the state of the kitchen. The kitchen connected to a small hallway that had six adjoining rooms: two spare bedrooms on the left wall; a laundry room at the end of the wall which leads outside; a right turn in the hallway leads to the three remaining rooms: a bathroom on the left, a toilet on the right, and another spare bedroom at the end.

"That one is yours," Andrea said, showing Brittany into the room between the bathroom and toilet.

Surprisingly, her bedroom was clean. Brittany put her suitcase down beside the fan and mattress.

"I cleaned it up for you," Andrea said with a hint of irritation in her voice. She realized Brittany thought of her as a slob at this point and was likely expecting this room to be a mess as well.

"Lovely, thank you," Brittany smiled. "Let me know when you want to clean. I'll give you a hand."

"Really? You don't have to..."

"No, I want to... Truth is I can't stand fi- Uhm, mess like this."

"You were about to say filth, weren't you?" Andrea said as she leads the girl out of the room and to the laundry.

"No..." Brittany said with a cheeky smile.

They went through the laundry room's sliding glass door into the backyard. Beside the door were a clothesline and a few meters up from that a large shed. The shed's door was open due to there being too many things inside, and it couldn't shut.

Pestilence came running again and immediately jumped up for Brittany. The blonde sidestepped him and sternly told him "No!"

Andrea playfully nudged Pestilence with her foot, pushing at his body. "Behave yourself, ya shit-head!"

Brittany walked forward until she was standing on grass. The area in front of the shed and clothesline was cement and gravel. Under the veranda by the other back door, there was a barbeque and several empty pots and vases. There were also many beautiful looking plants and flowers in garden beds on the fence line and near the veranda.

"Alright, so, that's everything I guess," Andrea said as she and Pestilence approached Brittany. Pestilence was ecstatic as always, running around between them and rolling in the grass.

Brittany checked her phone and noted it was now 10:30 AM. "I've gotta get my college stuff organized and get my living situation sorted."

"Cool, cool," Andrea said, pursing her lips while nodding. "I'll start cleaning and stuff I suppose."

Brittany went inside and showered. She left the house in a similar change of clothes: blue shorts and a sleeveless top with an unbuttoned white shirt over it. She spent the whole day travelling on public buses and getting enrolled in the local college. It was a college that one could only get into with excellent academic grades. At around 2:00 PM, she filled her belly with a beef and salad roll, and coffee from a café. Once that was done, she went to the council to give her details and living address.

It was 5:00 PM by the time Brittany got home. She had to knock on the front door and while she waited, added 'getting my own key' to the to-do-list.

"Hey," Andrea greeted her when she opened the door. "Got pasta cooking, you hungry?"

Brittany still felt full, from earlier, but she wouldn't turn down a meal at dinner time. "Yeah! What are you cooking?"

"Carbonara chicken," the taller girl replied. "See, I cleaned," she gestured to the living room that now looked inhabitable.

"You did, nice," Brittany said, nodding a little awkwardly.

"Cleaned the whole house," Andrea added.

Brittany smiled. She wondered what Andrea was expecting of her -- was she expecting thanks? Still, she was glad she didn't have to help someone clean a house they made such a mess of in the first place. "Well done!"

Andrea took Brittany through the house again, making comments about how much cleaner the house is now.

"Come in here, wanna show you something," Andrea said, and dragged the little blonde into the third room on the left side of the hallway. Lining the walls, there were large mahogany shelves that obscured the centre of the room. All the shelves had collectibles and stuffed toys organized on them. All the collectibles seemed to be cute animals and monsters. In the centre of these was a square of coat-hangers with various fur-suits hanging from them.

"Look, cool, huh?" Andrea grinned as she held each fur-suit up for the blonde to admire. "You can touch them, go on," she urged.

Brittany was astonished by the number of collectibles and suits. She knew little about this kind of thing, but she guessed the woman invested thousands upon thousands of dollars in getting a collection like this.

"Love this kinda shit," Andrea said and began comparing the sizes of her suits to Brittany by holding them up beside her.

"Uh, it's cool but not my thing, personally," Brittany said, noticing Andrea's intentions. Why else would a fur-suit enthusiast measure her size up like that?

"Aw? That's a shame. I wear these things every chance I get -- I go to costume parties and stuff so that I can dress up!"

Brittany kept smiling and cooing at each suit the woman showed her, but she thought just a little less of her housemate now.

"Ah, I'll get you to wear 'em one day, you'll come around!" Andrea laughed.

Brittany laughed along, "Nope, never happening!" I'd rather die, she thought.

"Maybe on Halloween?" Andrea asked.

"Nope!"

"My birthday?"

"Never, ever gonna happen. Hey, you said you had pasta boiling, right?" Brittany asked, trying to bring an end to this awful moment.

"Oh, oops! Right," Andrea said, putting the fursuit back in its space.

Brittany was relieved to leave that room. She went into her bedroom and unpacked while waiting for dinner.

Another thirty minutes passed, and a pleasant smell filled the house that whets Brittany's appetite.

"Yo, it's ready!" Andrea called out.

Brittany walked into the kitchen to see a plate on the bench waiting for her, filled with pasta, chicken, and broccoli combined in a tangy white sauce.

"Uh, I like watching TV 'n stuff while I eat. Join me if you want!" Andrea said, peering through the doorway from the living room.

Brittany shrugged and followed the woman into the living room. They enjoyed their meal together while watching an episode of something called My Little Unicorn. Brittany didn't enjoy the show at all, but the food tasted fantastic. After dinner, Brittany cleaned the dishes and joined Andrea in the living room again. They talked about this and that while watching MyTube late into the night.

They wished each other a good night and went to bed. Well, Brittany intended to go to sleep, but Andrea stayed up all night gaming.

Before tucking in for the night, Brittany took a second phone out of her suitcase and speed-dialled a number.

"Secure?" A female voice demanded on the other line.

"Yes, Ma'am," Brittany replied, "Room is bug-free, no cameras."

"Status report." The voice demanded on the other line.

"Yes, Ma'am, phase one complete. Enrolled in college. Living situation updated. Made friends with the target."

"Good, report monthly."

"Yes Ma'am," Brittany said, as she turned out the lights and took a seat on the side of her bed. She now wore only a light tank top and short cotton shorts. "How are things on your end?"

"Everything is fine."

"Is she still alive?" Brittany asked. A pause came from the other end. "You know who I mean, right?"

"She is fine. I told you before to keep calls on this line strictly professional."

Brittany grinned, as the woman had undoubtedly told her this, many times before. "And how are you doing?"

"I'm hanging up now. Talk to you in a month."

"You're no fun, Stephanie..." The phone call ended, and soon Brittany went to sleep, allowing her exhaustion from the flight and long day to take her.