Summer Break Ch. 03

Story Info
Not every day is as wonderful as it should be.
23.1k words
4.66
8.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Thank you for the comments and keep them coming. And vote!!! Enjoy the series.

* * * * *

The weekend has begun and they've been fighting traffic on the lake for the last two hours as they enjoy water skiing, when Steve asks if Teri can join them. The family gives their approval, so he also asks about her friend, Kelly, and they approve her as well.

Steve calls Teri, tells her the family decision and, after the "Oh goodie", she beats them to the dock, dragging Kelly with her.

Dad and Debi hold the boat at the dock as he greets his girl and Teri isn't embarrassed about her greeting. They blend into each other, even though they have an audience, then she breaks away, introduces Kelly to him and the rest of the family.

He helps them aboard and off they go. They ride up the lake to do some sight seeing, dodging the massive number of boats trying to do the same thing. Neither Teri or Kelly has been this far on the lake so it's delightful to show them some of the sights.

Teri and Kelly sit next to him in the driver's seat as he points out things that might interest them. Mom and Dad are sitting on the stern seat with Debi, who's smiling at him and that wakes his curiosity.

"Teri, do you water ski?" he asks.

"Never done it, but I've watched it before, even from inside the boat."

"Kelly?"

"Neither have I, Steve," Kelly replies.

"Want to try, either of you?"

Teri says, "Not today," then whispers in his ear, "I just want to be close to you for now."

He can't help himself. He gives his girlfriend a smile and a peck on her lips.

"Kelly?"

"I'll wait for another time, but thanks for the offer."

They ride for a couple minutes longer when Dad decides it's time.

"Anybody getting hungry? It's close to 1."

Steve slows the boat to a crawl, puts it in neutral and turns off the motor so they can make a decision about lunch when everyone can hear. Everybody but Kelly raises their hand.

Steve asks, "Kelly, you're not hungry?"

"I don't have my purse with me."

"Not to worry. Hungry? I'll cover you."

"Okay, but I owe you."

"It's okay Kelly, don't worry about it... Okay Dad, we're all ready. Where to?"

"Back to the house, Son."

"Here we go!"

Steve starts the motor, puts it in gear, opens her up and they race across the water for no rational reason. It does give the boat a good workout, but with this load, it only makes 35mph. Still, a good clip for him. Then he gives it a break and slows to three quarter throttle.

* * * * *

At the house, they consume cold cuts that Mom picked up on her way home from work yesterday. They already have sodas so they have a good time eating, drinking and joking.

That makes Steve curious so he takes Teri aside and asks, "Do you drink, Sunshine?"

"I don't. The first time I went out with the cheerleaders as a group, I got tipsy, well, maybe a little more than tipsy. The next morning, I felt like shit so I've steered clear of alcohol ever since. What about you?"

"I don't drink alcohol either for the same reason and I also have a similar story. I did the same thing a while ago, but it wasn't with cheerleaders. Although, it's an interesting thought."

"Don't get your hopes up, my cheerleading days are over," Teri says.

"What happened?"

"I got way more attention than I wanted after every performance so I only did cheerleading in my junior year. I quit after that."

"Do you blame any of the guys that hit on you?"

"Not them, just you for not taking me as your girlfriend back then... Just kidding though," she explains with a smile.

He smiles at her. He can't stop hugging his favorite girlfriend either. She feels so good when he wraps her in his arms.

"So, you don't want me going out with cheerleaders?"

"No, you can't go out with cheerleaders, or anybody else."

"Hmmm. Guess I have to find another girlfriend."

He starts to walk away, but Teri grabs his arm, smiles and says, "Except for me silly. I'm the only cheerleader you're allowed to date, Mr. Funny Man."

"Oh I like that option even better! It saves me the trouble of finding another Teri."

He smiles while she hugs him tight. Her warmth seems to brighten his day so he feels good with the natural beauty in his arms and gives her a passionate hug that makes her feel at home with her boyfriend.

They rejoin the group a few minutes later only to find Debi chatting with Kelly and they seem to be having a good time. Mom and Dad are cleaning up and they look like they've had enough riding and water skiing for one day.

"Okay kids, Mom and I are staying here so you can return to the boat and have fun," Dad announces.

Then they wish us a good time and walk away, heading for their bedroom. Steve and Debi look at each other and smirk. Yup, they both know what their parents are going to do.

The younger generation walks back to the boat and gets aboard as Steve makes the checks he has to make, starts the motor, casts off the bow line while Debbie does the same to the stern line, backs out of the slip and off they go. Debi and Kelly are on the stern seat and Teri is next to him, feeling his cock as he drives. As he looks at her, she has this evil, sexy smile on her face.

Steve takes them for a long ride on the lake and they enjoy it, more or less. Teri is fondling his cock through his suit every chance she gets, keeping it hard the whole trip and he's lusting after her because of that. He knows she wants to fuck, but he has no clue what her plan is, but he has the feeling she has one. He's also thinking he's as horny as she is. She hasn't had sex all day so she might be scheming to be alone with him.

A short time later, Steve finds out her plan after she goes to the back to talk to Debi and Kelly. She returns, telling him the plan and he questions her, then agrees.

He drives them back to the gas pump and while there, Kelly says bye and walks toward the cabin. Debi and Teri will continue on with him after he fills the tank, so that delays their departure.

Finally, they head back home. He moors the boat and puts the cover on for the night with Debi's help and Teri watching. He gives Debi a hi-five, then they walk to the house as he takes hold of Teri's hand and Debi takes charge of his other hand, grinning from ear to ear.

Debi breaks away to go to her room while Steve and Teri move on to his bedroom. He changes into some shorts and a T-shirt and lets Teri borrow one of his T-shirts to wear. They say bye to his family, then they slow walk to her place.

Teri is all over him. They haven't had sex all day and she's way overdue. So is he, now that he thinks about it.

They walk hand in hand and when they arrive at her place, he says "Hi" to Kelly as they go by her. Teri escorts him straight to her bedroom and they fuck, and fuck, and fuck, as if she's on a mission. She has all the right moves and uses them to her advantage as he finds himself moaning as much as she is. She's insatiable and he loves her so much for being who she is. He never would have guessed that about her when they dated in high school, but maybe it was the two year hiatus that caused it. Interesting thought.

Experiencing strenuous sex, their orgasms makes them see stars and they lose their minds in euphoria. After their climaxes subside, they relax as the noise they are making reduces to a dull roar. She's cuddling him with one leg over his and softly stroking his cock. He's caressing her back and ass with tender loving strokes, because it feels like it's the thing to do. When she gets a little life in her, she gets up and straddles him.

He thought she's going to fuck him again, but instead, she pulls him to her and wraps her arms and legs behind him. He continues stroking her back and ass as he outlines the shape of her body with his hands using tender strokes. Then he holds her tight and they strike up a conversation.

"That was fantastic, Baby. You were a Teri on a mission."

"I was," she says with a smile. "Being unable to touch you like I wanted all day made me so horny I was driven to get your cock inside me. You're such a perfect lover. You're doing and saying things that just turn me on."

"I don't see me as a perfect lover, Teri. You just want the same things I want... I never would've guessed you were this horny in high school. The two guys you screwed must have loved you."

"Yeah, they did for different reasons, but I wasn't this horny in high school. They kept asking for another date, but I never repeated. They were a short trigger so it didn't work out for me. I didn't have a single orgasm until I met you the second time."

"By the way, am I the third cock in your pussy?"

"Yup... With you, I'm a completely different girl. I'm the one with the short fuse and you have a great deal of staying power, able to have multiple orgasms. Your influence on me has crafted me into what I am now, permanently horny for you. I've said it before and I will continue to say it, I'm in love with you."

"I still need to be convinced of that," he tells her, "but we're not in a rush so I'll take you at your word for now... I do want to share with you that I like you more than any other girl I've been with. I feel like I'm in a serious relationship, but only time will tell."

Tears come to her eyes as she hugs and holds him for the longest time with tears running down her cheeks.

"I should have hunted you down last year, Steve. I'm kicking myself for not doing it."

"No crying over spilled milk. We're together now and that's what counts the most. We're learning about each other and I also want to be as close to you as I can get. You're not some bimbo I hang out with just for sex. You seem to be everything I want in a girlfriend. Still kicking yourself?"

She starts to sob as happy tears continue running down her cheeks. As his hands reach her face, he clears the tears with his thumbs, gives her a kiss, then it dawns on him he has learned something new.

"Well look at that! I've discovered another use for my thumbs," he announces, kinda excited.

Teri breaks into laughter, learning his thumbs aren't just for her asshole anymore.

"You're such a riot to be with. There's never a dull moment with you... I want to be your everything, Steve, and yes, I'm still kicking myself. We could've been learning about each other a year ago."

"A year ago, you would have been under age and I could be reporting to probation officer as a sex offender by now."

She laughs.

"You are a sex offender, but I love you and want you to continue offending me."

"Believe me, I plan to."

"Good, I need you to fuck me again. I'm so horny for you," Teri says.

He gets up on his knees, holding her tight, swings her around and lays her on the bed. She spreads her legs and strokes him as she guides his cock into her pussy. Steve doesn't hesitate one second, he pounds her and she moans loud enough to get Kelly's attention.

"Give it a break you two!" Kelly yells.

They laugh as Teri reaches for his ass and pulls him into her every time he rams into her. Teri wants it all and he makes sure she gets it all. She's still tight as she moans and grunts and in his excitement, his balls react to her pussy. He can feel it building up pressure and he warns her, then releases his loads in her pussy. They both have an intense orgasm and she screams loud enough to wake the dead.

Kelly bursts into the room and stares. Teri has her legs wrapped around his back with her hands on his ass as he slowly fucks his girl.

"You okay, Teri?" Kelly asks and Steve stops.

As Teri comes down from her orgasm, she manages to say, "Couldn't be better, Kelly. I just had one of the biggest orgasms of my life."

"Oh shit. Sorry for the intrusion. I'm so embarrassed. See you in the morning."

Kelly walks away, thinking she shouldn't have done that, but she did. She's glad her BFF is not in trouble though.

"Steve."

"Yes dear."

"I love you."

Then she kisses him before he can say something smart, being the smart-ass he is.

"I know Baby. I have similar feelings for you..." he says, giving her a kiss. "Need to get home sweetheart. After a full day with you and the family, I can use a little sleep."

"You can sleep with me if you want to."

"I do want to, but if I stay with you tonight, I won't get any sleep so I will take a rain check on that. We can talk about it tomorrow."

She smiles and reluctantly lets him go after a few more hugs and kisses.

* * * * *

When he arrives at home, it's late. Mom and Dad are already in bed, but Debi is waiting for him.

"You finally made it," she says.

"Yup," he says as he sits on the sofa next to her. "She wanted me to spend the night, but I need some sleep. If I spend the night with her, I won't get any."

"How many times did you fuck her tonight?"

"Twice. The second time, she woke the neighbors."

Debi laughs, saying, "I believe you can do that to her."

"So what happened on your date?" he asks.

"It was short. He must have eaten something that didn't agree with him. He spent some serious time by the toilet so he finally made the call and took me home."

"I'm sorry Debi, you were looking forward to him tonight."

"Yeah, I was, but there is always tomorrow."

"Good attitude."

"I have a good attitude, thanks to you," she explains.

"You have taken control of your life. There is no need to thank me for something you did."

"You made it happen for me so I will always thank you for doing that for me."

"You made it happen for you, Sis. I just planted ideas in your head for you to accomplish it by taking control of yourself. You need to take credit for what you do for yourself and don't forget, it was Mom and Dad that started you on this journey to begin with," he reminds her.

"Okay, you win. I just feel indebted to you for setting me on the right path. If you said nothing, I would have created a plan to fix the problem, not to fix me."

"Now you're talking, but you still owe me nothing. I was happy to do it for my baby sister. You deserve a happy life too, you know."

"Yes I do, and now that I've been able to talk with you, I'm ready to hit the sack myself... See ya in the morning."

"In the morning, Sis."

They both get up and head to bed. Debi holds his hand as they climb the stairs and smile at each other.

"I'm happy to have my sister back," he says to her as she smiles and nods.

They split off from each other at the top of the stairs. He takes a shower and hits the sack, feeling tired with little energy left in his body.

* * * * *

Steve sleeps soundly during the night and wakes up the next morning feeling refreshed, looking forward to another day. Then he realizes, when he left Teri last night, they made no plans for today so he gets on the phone and calls her.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Remember me?" he asks.

"Morning Baby. Yes I do and I'm sitting here waiting for my boyfriend," she replies.

"Be there in an hour. Got to eat, then clean up the boat, then we'll be there.

"We?"

"Weekends are family days on the water. Their time off from work gives them priority with the boat. My rule, not their's, Sweetheart."

"I understand. I'll be on the dock in an hour, maybe less."

"Kelly can come along if she wants to."

"She doesn't want to, Steve. She got so horny last night listening to us she called her boyfriend and he's visiting her today. She's waiting for him as we speak."

He has to laugh at that.

"I suspect she will spend the day fucking him," he adds.

"I suspect you're right," Teri says, laughing.

"Okay. Let me get this in gear. See you in a bit."

He rattles the family and they don't want to go out on the boat til noon or so. What a deal for him. He jogs to the boat, removes and stows the cover, calls Teri and tells her he'll be there in minutes.

All he heard was, "Oh goodie."

The Master Craft seems to want to get to her at a high speed, like its reading his mind, and he doesn't slow her down. As he docks the boat, not bothering to tie her up, he reaches for her hand, she steps aboard and he gives her a warm, welcoming hug. A short time later, she adds a sweet kiss. He returns her kiss, but all he does is hold her. No roaming hands on her body this time.

"Miss me?" she asks.

"Very much so. Miss me?"

"All the time, Handsome."

"I see Mom told you about that."

"She did, but she's not teasing you and neither am I. You're a very handsome man because I say so myself."

"You're beautiful, Teri. Everything this handsome man can possibly put into the physical stature of his girlfriend is standing before me."

Teri shows tears of happiness as she leans against him for no particular reason.

"Let's get out of here before I embarrass us in public," she says.

"Definitely."

He pushes off, gets behind the wheel and off they go. Teri sits beside him and fondles his cock, just to stay busy. It's her favorite pastime when they're alone in the boat, and sometimes when they're not alone in the boat.

He finds an island that has no boats near it so he drives to it and stops the Master Craft before it hits the beach. He stands at the stern, facing front and throws the anchor over his head, past the transom, hitting the water about twelve feet behind the boat, and ties it off. He puts the ladder in place and jumps in the water. Teri throws him the bow line and he ties it to the nearest tree.

He returns to the ladder and she climbs out and mounts him. Her warmth and close proximity is telling him stories he wants to hear.

"Hmmm, I haven't done this in the last twenty-four hours. I feel at home in your arms, Baby," she says.

"Seriously?"

"No, seriously," she says, taking his line from him. "I like being fucked like this. I missed it yesterday."

"You forgot I had you on my lap last night just before fucking your brains out? It was that forgettable?" he asks.

"Oh, I'm sorry Baby. I'm referring to getting fucked in the lake, not sitting on your lap all naked and full of your cock... Last night, every nerve in my body was tuned to you so yes, it was also unforgettable."

"That reminds me. We have a problem."

"What is it this... Oh, I'm wearing too much."

"Yes you are, but this time, you better keep your top on."

"Okay Baby. My bottom side needs more attention than my top side. I get it."

"Not what I'm driving at, Sunshine."

He kneads her ass, then lets her down and she wastes no time removing her bottoms.

"Keep them close by, just in case we have boats passing by. There are more boats on the lake today so we may be surprised more often than usual," he says.

Teri isn't thinking that far ahead, yet. She hangs her bottoms on her arm and mounts him. With her hanging on tight, he moves his arms behind her knees so he can push his suit down.

His hard cock springs out as he moves his hands to her soft, strong ass cheeks and holds them in his grip. Teri reaches between them and guides his cock into her pussy faster than he can say 'fuck me'. She's in a hurry so he slips his fingers into her crack to tease her as they begin their impending physical challenge.

He walks them into the deeper water, using baby steps, until he's chest deep in the water. He lifts her up and down on his cock and her eyes become lost her head as a euphoric smile commands her lips.

He raises her, then drops her on his cock, fucking her fast and slow, with long and short strokes. He's as horny for her as she is for him and he wants to fuck her as bad as she wants him to. She's the best sex partner he's ever had and he doesn't want to give her any reason to go looking for another big cock.

Holy shit! He just realizes they complete each other. Now, he's determined to make Teri a permanent part of his life, but still, it will take time and he will keep that to himself for the time being.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers