Summer Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

He slowly pulls out and lays on his back next to her. His cock is limp, his breathing deep and long, and Teri is in the same relative condition. They're also sweating. Not planned, but he left his T-shirt on the bed and that collects most of the juices that leaks from her pussy, serving him well. Lucky him again.

Teri is wasted and he's never seen her so inactive after sex. After a pause, she collects herself enough to crawl on top of him with her lower legs straddling him. Her head is high on his shoulder, buried into his neck and she finally gets enough energy to speak.

"I like you, Baby," she informs him.

"What?"

"You heard me. I didn't stutter and your ears didn't flap," she says with a smirk on her lips, no doubt.

"Funny girl... You don't love me anymore?" he asks.

"I don't want you getting tired of hearing me say that."

Trying to get a rise out of him, Steve falls into her trap, picking her head up to look in her hypnotizing eyes.

"If I ever get tired of you saying that to me, I'm dead. There's no way in hell I will get tired of hearing my girl tell me she loves me. What kind of idiot do you think I am?" he asks with a smirk.

She giggles at his response and he lets her head rest back on his shoulder as he chuckles.

"Okay. I love my man more than ever. I had seven orgasms then. I'm wasted more than I thought I'd be," she finally replies.

"That's more like it... Now I'm your man, not your boyfriend?"

"I've officially moved past boyfriend. You're more of a man than any other boy I have ever known."

"Ohhh come on Teri, tell me what you really think!"

She laughs and he chuckles.

"If you want to know how I really feel, listen. If you don't, listen anyway. I think you're more of a man than any boy or man I know, except for my Dad, of course, and that's all I need. Is that plain enough for you?" she asks.

He doesn't answer her. Her sincere meaning has caught him off guard. Her brute honesty is getting the best of him and his eyes are getting wet. When he doesn't respond, she raises up and looks at him. Seeing the wetness, she hugs him tight.

"Didn't expect me to say that, did you?"

"I didn't, Sunshine."

"I love you, Mr Boyfriend... It's true Steve, and I mean it, so own it. It defines who and what you are. No one has treated me fairly and with respect like you have. I can't begin to tell you how much I love that about you, and always will. There is no doubt I'm yours, but I'm also a person and that's how you make me feel."

She gives him several kisses on his neck, then resumes her tight hug as he wipes the tears from his eyes, then she pushes her face into his neck.

"I love you, Baby," he tells her, drooling over the love in his heart.

Steve has no plans on losing her or giving her up in favor of another. He squeezes her to let her know he appreciates what she told him.

As he regains control of his emotions while squeezing and hugging her, he thought it's time to do something different.

"Time to hit the pool, Sunshine," he announces.

Teri lifts her head and smiles. She gets up and puts her bikini on while he puts his swim suit on. He can't help but watch her as she puts it on. Her body is so amazing.

They head to the pool and jump in, making a big splash when they hit the water. He swims laps and Teri follows his lead, swimming beside him most of the time. Then he swims to the side of the pool, where he can stand, reaches inside his suit and cleans his cock throughly. Teri also swims to the side, stands near him and cleans her pussy and ass.

They get mushy, holding each other tight as they mellow out in the water.

* * * * *

The time has come for the much anticipated double date. Greg and Kelly have driven to the house to meet up with them, being right on schedule. Kelly introduces Greg to them and have a short chat, then Teri and Steve head to his SUV and give Mom and Dad a wave as they depart. Teri sits in the front seat next to Steve while Greg and Kelly follow them in his car.

When they arrive at the movie theater, they pick out the movie they want to see, buy the tickets and get some popcorn and sodas. Then they go to the theater, pick out the seats and wait for the movie to begin, about 10 minutes later.

There is very few people in the theater so Teri is being her naughty self, teasing his cock throughout the movie so he works his hand in between her legs, just for the fun of it. As it turns out, it's not the greatest movie, but it's bad enough to write a review about it, which he doesn't waste the time doing.

When the movie ends, they leave the theater, talking about how bad the movie was, and head to the food court at the mall. Teri has possession of his hand when he's not driving, showing him her affection.

What they don't know is, there's a boat and RV show going on in the mall and the place is packed. The food court is overcrowded with customers so they get in line and wait to place their orders. The noise level is nearly deafening. They can barely hear themselves think, not to mention talk.

They place their orders and the girls go off to claim a table and sit down. As their number is called, the guys pick up the food, but they screwed up Steve's order and has to make it again. He waits for it as Greg takes the rest of the food to the table and gives it out to the girls. When Steve finally arrives at the table, Greg is sitting next to Teri, talking to her and it looks like they're having a good ole time.

"Excuse me. Greg, I'd like my seat please," he yells, but Teri doesn't even acknowledge his presence, nor is she looking in his direction.

Greg ignores him and Kelly is staring at Greg, not eating much of her food. She's obviously pissed.

Steve places his dinner on the table in front of Greg, hoping to get his attention.

"Greg, did you hear me?"

Again, no response. He keeps talking in Teri's general direction so he approaches Kelly and asks her if he usually ignores her in favor of another. They have difficulty hearing each other, but they manage to make out their conversation. Kelly says he hasn't done that before and isn't very happy with him at the moment.

Teri sees Steve talking to Kelly and gets upset with him. Steve, however, still wants his seat next to his girl, so he returns to Greg.

"Greg, I'd like my seat please."

Teri looks at Kelly and wonders why she looks like she's ready to spit nails at her boyfriend.

Getting seriously impatient with him, Steve taps him on his shoulder and changes his statement.

"Greg, if you don't move your ass out of my seat, I will help you so please let me have my seat!"

Greg, in his insulting manner, brushes him off, swiping his hand away. Getting annoyed with him, Steve takes hold of his ear and pulls him out of the chair and the rest of him follows. With Greg's involuntary assistance, he moves him next to Kelly, then lets him go.

As Steve moves toward his rightful seat, Greg decides to sucker punch him in the gut, but he was ready for him. His muscles are tight and his fist seems to bounce off him. He feels it, but recovers quickly and now Steve looks very pissed, because he is.

He retaliates by pushing Greg into the empty, yet dirty table behind him that people just vacated. He tumbles backward, slides across the table, clearing it in the process, and lands on the floor on the opposite side. It was not a light push because Steve is pissed he sucker punched him and refused to give him his rightful seat next to his girl.

Greg gets up and makes a move toward him and Steve rocks his finger back and forth, warning him off.

"I'm telling you, Greg, I won't be as nice if you attack me again, and I mean it," Steve warns.

Steve doesn't know how Greg heard what he said, if Greg actually heard what he said, but he wisely backs off. Maybe it was his gesture that warned him off. Now Greg is very pissed, seething with anger. He walks away, forcing his way through the crowd, filled to the brim with anger.

Finally, Steve sits down next to Teri, only to receive a surprise welcome from someone he wasn't expecting it from. They are closer to each other so they talk loud enough to hear. He smiles at her and wonders when he hears her speak to him.

"Why did you have to do that, Steve. He wasn't hurting anybody."

"Teri, I asked him for my seat several times and he just ignored me. Don't you want me to sit next to you?" he asks loud enough for her to hear.

"Of course I do, but you didn't have to push him around to do it."

"He wouldn't let me have my seat, Sweetheart. He didn't give me much of a choice."

"You didn't have to be so mean though."

"I thought I handled it pretty well, given the circumstances. Remember, he hit me and I didn't hit him back. What else could I have done?"

Teri didn't see Greg hit him and now she is pissed, thinking Steve just lied to her. When she hears him start to talk again, she gets up in a huff and departs. She fights her way through the crowd and Steve follows her, but lost track of her. Unable to spot her, he returns to the table where Kelly is just getting up to leave, but when she sees him, she joins him.

Steve sits down and eats some of his dinner before calling it quits. He apologizes to Kelly for Greg's unexpected departure, not necessarily taking the blame. Kelly is trying to carry on a conversation with him and he's trying to be polite, but wants to find Teri. He eats quickly, gets up and leaves with Kelly following him.

Walking with Kelly to his SUV, they find Teri there sitting on the ground and leaning against it as she cries. Greg is nowhere to be seen, fortunately.

"Kelly, where did Greg park?"

"We past it, Steve. His car is not there."

He makes an attempt to apologize to Teri in his most humble voice, but she rebuffs him.

"Steve, please don't talk to me. I'm angry right now and I don't want to hear what you have to say."

Frankly, he doesn't understand why she's so pissed off at him, but he refrains from inciting her, not sure why he's doing it either.

"Alright. Can I offer you and Kelly a ride to the cabin?"

"I have no choice but to accept your offer. All I ask is that you not speak to me."

"If that's what you want, I will honor it," he says in total confusion and somewhat irritated with her.

The girls sit in the back seat and he drives them to the cabin with Teri whimpering. When he stops in front of her cabin, Steve turns to talk to Teri, but she's already out the door, saying nothing, and goes inside with Kelly following behind her.

That was one hell of a double date, he's thinking. What the hell did he do wrong? Maybe Teri lacks brains after all.

As he drives away from the cabin, his mind is confused. Arriving at home, he parks in the driveway and thinks about what happened. Teri has always been a reasonable person, but she's taking Greg's side on this. Why? He needs to know so he returns to her cabin only to find Greg's car there. He gets out of his SUV quietly and walks to the door and listens in.

"You didn't have a problem feeling up your boyfriend at the theater did you?... Enough talk!" he shouts, not giving her a chance to respond. "I've come back to get what I want, you fucking bitch, so get your clothes off, now!"

Then he hears the tearing of clothes and Steve is now mad as hell.

He opens the door in a rage and sees Teri's T-shirt torn with her bra exposed. He's as livid as livid can be and clenches his fists.

"Greg, you better get your fucking ass out of here and disappear. Never come back or something really bad is going to happen."

"Fuck you, Asshole!"

"Wrong answer, Jackass!"

Teri and Kelly are too scared to say anything, but that doesn't stop Greg from throwing a punch as Steve races to him. Steve blocks it and runs him face first into the log wall and holds him there.

"Don't do this, Steve," Teri finally says.

Greg is dazed, trying to get some sense about him.

"Kelly, is he staying with you tonight?"

"No fucking way. He's history!"

"Good, pack his bags please."

He takes hold of Greg by the back of his collar and his belt at the back of his pants, walks him outside, tosses him to the ground near his car and stands over him.

Kelly comes out moments later and throws his bag at him, then goes back inside. Steve also goes back inside and tells Teri and Kelly they should stay at his house tonight. Teri refuses, but Kelly encourages her to go with him.

"Teri, I understand you're pissed off at Steve right now and I honestly don't understand why, but I really think we should stay at his house tonight. Greg may return and try this again."

Teri relents, nods and they each pack a bag. Then all of them walk to his SUV together. Greg is still there as they get in.

Greg yells, "You won't be able to run from me forever, Teri."

Steve gets out of the SUV and goes after Greg, but he gets in his car and takes off, trying hard to run him over in the process. He jumps out of the way just in the nick of time, landing on the grass in front of the cabin.

He recovers quickly, making sure Greg is no longer a threat to Teri, then drives the girls to his Dad's house and leads them inside. Teri has been in tears since her T-shirt ripped, and it shows.

"Teri, you and Kelly can spend the night in my room. I'll sleep on the sofa."

They walk off together as Mom, Dad and Debi come to him.

"What's going on, Son?" Dad asks.

"Kelly's date tried to rape Teri, but I was able to stop him."

"How did that happen?"

"Long story, Dad."

"If that's the case, she should file a police report tonight."

"Good idea. Let's go talk to her," Steve says.

Teri doesn't want to file charges, but Kelly thinks it will be in her best interest to do so. Teri cries more so Steve makes an attempt to console her, but she rebuffs him, shocking him, his family and Kelly.

Teri finally gives in, at Kelly's insistence, so Dad calls the police. They arrive quickly and get the story documented, take pictures of her torn shirt and tells her she's okay. The police want to see where it happened so they drive to her cabin and go through their movements with them.

Kelly also tells the police Greg's last words to Teri, and also tells them Greg tried to run Steve over, supporting what he already told them. Then the cop asks for proof he was assaulted by his car.

"I'm sorry, sir, I don't have any proof of that."

"What did you do to avoid his car?" the cop asks.

"I jumped out of the way."

"What did you land on when you jumped?" the cop asks.

"On the ground on my side."

The cop looks and sure enough, there are distinctive grass stains on his right forearm and elbow and on his shorts and T-shirt. Steve didn't even know they were there so the cop takes pictures of all the marks as evidence.

After the police wrap up the investigation and leave, Teri still won't talk to him so he drives them back to the house. Kelly takes her back upstairs and Steve doesn't see them the rest of the night. He really wants to talk about this with Teri, but she's unwilling to do so, much to his disappointment.

"Son, it sounds to me like you did everything right. Do you know why Teri is so pissed off at you?" Dad asks.

"I don't Dad, and I'm pissed at her because she won't even talk to me."

"Let things calm down and in the morning, maybe she will open up. She looks like she's under a lot of stress right now. Give her some time."

"Okay, Dad. I hope she doesn't think I'm at fault here, but she still has to talk to me to work this out."

Mom and Dad retire to their bed and Steve spends the night on the sofa. All he does is wonder what the hell he did that was so wrong and he's getting more frustrated as time passes, having more questions than answers, and Teri won't talk to him. He can't explain how frustrated and pissed off he is at this point.

* * * * *

In the morning, Teri and Kelly don't show up for breakfast so he goes to his room to wake them. They're not there. He comes running down the stairs, yelling for Dad to come with him as he flies by him. Steve's fear is he doesn't know where Greg is so they race to her place and discover Greg's car there.

When he opens the door, Teri is curled up in the corner in the fetal position and Greg has a gun in his hand, pointed it at her. He rushes him as he moves the gun to target him. Steve grabs his arm, forces it upward and the gun goes off into the ceiling as he is knocked off balance. Then Steve knocks the gun out of his hand as Greg falls to the floor.

The gun flies across the room with the greatest of ease and comes to rest near the far wall. Dad comes in surveying the situation, but lets his son handle it since he's okay and in control, and calls the police, goes out to the road and directs them to the cabin. They arrive a couple minutes later.

Steve is so pissed he can't see straight, but he grabs his arm, twists it to persuade him to stay where he is and to cause him some severe pain. He holds him there with his knee between his shoulder blades and his arm twisted behind his back.

Steve releases Greg to the cops and they put him in hand cuffs, then in the back seat of the cruiser. They take possession of the hand gun, make it safe, locate the bullet in a log beam in the ceiling and take that as evidence, along with the hand gun.

Teri is already standing and when he turns toward her, she runs to him. He opens his arms as she hits him at full speed and cries her eyes out while holding him intensely tight. Steve welcomes her back into his arms, then he notices Kelly is nowhere to be seen.

A few minutes later, Kelly is returning from the convenience store down the road and, seeing the police, drops her bag and runs to the cabin. She opens the door rapidly and surveys the situation.

"What the hell happened? Teri, you okay?"

Teri nods as she holds her boyfriend tight. Teri understands the circumstances are different now and she has to press assault charges, one with a deadly weapon, against Greg to protect herself, now that he's done this twice.

The police also interview Kelly and they walk down the road to retrieve her bag, just to verify her story. Steve tells the cops he also wants to press charges because Greg has assaulted him twice, once with a gun, the other with his car, both lethal weapons.

Steve's biggest fear is, this is not over, and may not be over for a long time. After the police finish their work and leave, Teri returns to her man, hugs him and doesn't let him go for any reason. She cries and apologizes profusely as he holds her tight.

"It's over, for now, Sweetheart. I love you and I will always protect you, like it or not."

She squeezes him even tighter as she cries. Then he turns to his Dad and asks him if she can stay with him the rest of the summer. He agrees and calls Mom to fill her in. As a result, Mom returns home to be with family.

Teri listened to the whole story about what happened at the food court from Kelly as they walked to their cabin this morning. She was finally calm enough to listen without anger fogging her thought process.

As it turns out, the noise level at the mall was so loud Teri didn't hear Steve's conversations with Greg. All she saw was him talking to Kelly, instead of her, and him pushing Greg around. She never looked at Steve standing behind Greg because she thought he was just another person waiting for a table, nor did she see Greg hit him. It's no wonder she acted the way she did, but Steve wishes she still had better control of her emotions.

"Kelly, Teri is going to spend the rest of the summer with me. What will you do? Will you be ok?" Steve asks.

"I was planning on going back home in three days anyway so I will go now instead. I just hope I don't run into what's-his-nuts in the mean time."

"You shouldn't. He's in jail at the moment... You can visit Teri anytime. Just call in advance and let Teri know."

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers