Summer Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bounces her on his cock for minutes before she orgasms, but he doesn't stop. He continues fucking her and she's moaning like a mad woman.

As they're fucking, she manages to say, "I love you, Baby."

What a woman. He stops lifting her and gives her a wet, passionate kiss.

"Let's get back in the boat," she suggests.

He agrees, so they stop and he walks her to the ladder, still using baby steps. He lets her get off him onto the ladder and she climbs aboard. After he pulls his suit up, he climbs aboard and joins her. As he stands before her, she drops his wet swimsuit to his ankles and mounts him.

Walking them to the motor cover, still taking baby steps, she laughs. He lays her on her back and enters her, on his way to pleasing his girlfriend. Teri giggles that he's still taking baby steps so he smiles, agreeing with her, then bends over and gives her a kiss.

A minute or two later, off in the distance, Steve hears the faint sound of a souped up boat motor as he fucks his Teri. He's heard that sound before and knows the reputation it has around the lake. It's not a good one. He's never met them, but the rumor mill has them as bullies. They do whatever they want and get away with it.

Their boat is coming on fast and strong so he pulls out of Teri, telling her to get her bottoms on and fix her top. She rolls off the motor cover, staying low in the boat, while quickly putting her bottoms on and straightens her top. Steve pulls his suit up and once she has her suit on and in the proper place, she stands up next to him. Teri, looking at his facial expression, knows something has him concerned and understands why he broke off sex while this boat goes by, but she doesn't say anything, yet.

As the boat passes by at high speed, he notices it's occupied by two guys, then it slows, turns around and comes back. He tells Teri to get behind him and set her phone up to record audio. As the boat approaches, they steer it to pull along his starboard side, they stop, then turn the motor off. She begins the recording just before one of them speaks.

"Well, well, what do we have here? A very, very pretty girl and a wuss," the nearest asshole says.

Teri is instantly scared shitless, not that Steve blames her. He's scared too. She grabs his suit out of fear, then his hand. As she's holding his hand, he can feel her shake, but he never takes his eyes off the intruders. She lets him go and sits on the driver's seat directly behind him with her legs folded under her.

When the asshole puts both hands on the side of his boat, Steve draws the line and quickly grabs his close arm with both hands, twists it and pushes him back into his own boat. He falls into his buddy and they both fall to the deck together. If he accomplishes anything, it really pissed them off. Both of them express dissatisfaction with what he did, including the use of several colorful metaphors, and that thwarts attempt number one.

"That wasn't very neighborly of you now was it?" the more talkative asshole says as he gets up, trying hard to remain cool while shaking off the pain of a twisted arm and a rather painful fall.

"Gentlemen, being neighborly does not include forcing yourself on a stranger's boat uninvited. I'm the captain of this boat and I didn't authorize you to come aboard. I didn't motion you aboard either so I ask you to respect that and remain in your boat while we talk."

"Well, I don't respect that. I always do what I want so don't try to stop me again, if you know what's good for you."

"I've heard that about you... What do you expect to do if you do come aboard?"

"I intend to show my dick to your girlfriend and do some sexual acts with her," he says as he smirks.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that."

"Why?" the asshole asks.

"Because you may be in for a surprise... On the other hand, it may be because your dick is too little for any girl, either that or you're a pussy with a dick. That's why you're such a piss ant coward disguised as a bullying drug dealer. Or is it the other way around?"

He can see his dander rising fast, so it's working.

"Well I guess we'll have to see about that now won't we," the same asshole says, still holding back his anger and still playing it cool.

"I hope not because that will be rather offensive to me and my girl. I rather you change your plans so let me give you some free advice. You children better leave and grow up before I get mad, and believe me, you don't want me getting mad."

"Children are we? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you live long enough to regret saying that," the asshole says.

Then, both of them jump into Steve's boat at the same time. That action forces their boat to drift away on its own, destination unknown.

Just before they land on his deck, Steve charges them, pushing hard on the asshole closest to him, the one that does all the talking. He falls off balance into the other before landing with no legs under them and they both hit the deck hard, in a pile of groans and sore bodies.

He follows them down, staying on his feet, grabbing the closest asshole's left arm, the one with the cool anger, before he gets his wits about him. He steps on his left knee fairly hard as he screams in severe pain at the same time twisting his arm causing him to scream louder.

The other guy is laying against the stern seat moaning in pain. He's hurting pretty bad based on the expression he sees glued to his face. Apparently, his back hit the edge of the stern seat when he landed and he's hurting as a result.

After making sure his knee hurts really bad, Steve pulls the talkative asshole to his feet using his twisted arm, which causes him to scream in pain again.

"Stand up," he yells at him, then changes to a more suitable tone. "You can't tell me I didn't warn you about getting me mad. Now it's your turn to pay the piper. Tell me, if you would be so kind, how bad do you want to keep this arm attached to your body with all the bones in one piece?" he asks as he gives it another twist.

"Yes, I want to keep it!" he screams in extreme pain.

"Then will you get the fuck out of here if I let you go or am I going to have break this arm in three or four places and do some additional damage that may require a brace or cast and a hospital stay that may include crutches for a couple months?"

"We'll leave!" he cries out as he tweaks his arm again.

"What's your name?"

"Devon Taylor," he replies in complete anguish.

He tweaks his arm again and he screams his head off.

Steve yells, "Is that your real name?!"

"Yes, yes it is. Everybody knows me," he says, focusing on the severe pain in his arm.

"I didn't, but I do now... Good, Mr Devon Taylor. I would rather not see you again, ever. Are we clear?!" he screams at him in anger, tweaking his arm again.

"Yes, I hear you loud and clear."

"Wrong answer!" he shouts in his ear, twisting his arm yet again while he cries out in extreme pain.

Steve wants his arm hurting in excruciating pain so there is no immediate retaliation.

"We'll never see you again, I promise!"

"I'll see if you honor that. Now go home to your mommy. A little birdie is telling me she wants to see you. Now get the fuck off my boat or the beating will continue!"

Reluctantly, Steve takes him at his word and pushes him into his buddy with force as he releases his arm. Landing on top of his buddy, they hear a couple grunts from each of them. Immediately working through his pain, he works to get himself and his buddy out of his boat, taking several minutes. Their boat has drifted about 20 feet away, and they have to get wet to get to it. Several attempts later, they finally succeed, falling out of his boat into the water, one after the other.

They're struggling to do everything as he sees them grimacing in pain with every move they make while walking to their boat in waist deep water. He watches them make their way with a mean look on his face, which he maintains until they depart.

As they manage to walk to their own boat, Steve hopes they didn't lose their wallets, but whatever is in them is now soaked as well. The intruders keep looking back at Steve for whatever reason, as if he has a reason to follow them. He can still see them grimacing in pain, and now they're soaked head to foot. They're having one hell of a time getting aboard their boat, struggling in pain at every attempt.

It's kind of funny to watch them in a way, but when they finally get aboard, they take off like a bat out of hell in the direction they came from, so they're heading toward their mommy. Good for them.

Teri is watching the whole adventure with a smirk as she cries. As they depart the area, she's still scared shitless with her tears creating a river on each cheek.

Steve turns his full attention to his girl, who's sitting in the fetal position, and she's in bad need of his undivided attention. As he gets close to her, he spreads his arms and says, "Come to me. You're going to be okay now, Precious."

She drops her knees to the seat, stands on them, spreads her arms as he lifts her over the back of the seat, into his arms. She mounts him, holding him extremely tight as she cries her little heart out. His hands wrap around her back and holds her tight. At this point, he's expecting Teri to be like this for a while so he backs up and sits on the motor cover.

Many long minutes later, she's warming up to him as he holds his girlfriend while keeping a lookout for the assholes to make sure they don't make another surprise visit. He doubts they will because of their injuries, but he's not taking any chances.

"They scared me to death," she finally says using a whiney voice as she squeezes the shit out of him, then she gets somber. "They were going to rape me, weren't they?"

"I think so, Baby, but we're safe now," he reassures her. "It's over. My only hope is we never see them again," he tells her as he holds her tight.

She cries on his shoulder for a long time as he comforts her until the worst of her fear passes. Then she starts kissing him in places he forgot about.

"That was about as close to being raped as I've ever been. Thank you for protecting me, Baby," she says, still in her whiney voice.

"I protected both of us Teri. I don't want to get hurt anymore than you do. But still, it's part of what I do as your boyfriend."

They hold each other for a long time, maintaining a tight hold. After a while, he caresses her back to help her relax.

"You're my hero," she says a while later and he just smiles, not really wanting to deal with that right now.

"Did you turn off the recording?"

"Oh, no I didn't."

He moves her closer to her phone so she can pick it up, stops the recording, then he returns them to the motor cover and parks his ass on it.

"Hang on to it please. I may need it in court if they file charges."

"I will, Baby. I'll email both of us a copy too."

Shortly after doing that, she gets a second wind and kisses him all over. Getting off him, she pulls his suit down with his help and sucks on his limp dick. One thing leads to another and soon, he's on his back sporting a raging hard on, his suit around his ankles and she's sucking his cock with energy he doesn't know she has.

His eyes are closed as he approaches orgasm and when he starts shooting his load into her mouth, it has an amazing force behind it. She slows down to enjoy the pleasure of it all and after he shoots his last load, he kicks off his suit toward the aft end, picks her up, takes her to the stern seat and sits down with her straddling his lap.

She melts into him so sweetly he has to hold her tight. He increases his grip on her as she kisses his neck.

"That was a great blow job, Bright Eyes."

"It was... What's with all the names you call me?"

"You don't like them?" he asks.

"I do, but..."

"No buts. If you like them, that's all that counts."

"True. But you seem to use a lot of them," she says.

"I use whatever pops into my head at the time. It usually relates to something you do or say... but, maybe not."

She smirks.

"I get it. See, I'm learning too."

"Yes you are, but you don't seem to be as inquisitive as I am. I'm glad you're learning about me though," he tells her.

"I do want to learn about you, but right now, I seem to be more focused on sex. Is there something wrong with me?"

"I don't think so, Sunshine. You don't want sex any more or less than I do, so if there's something wrong with you, there must be something wrong with me too."

"Good answer, Baby, but seriously, I don't focus on anything other than you and sex, almost like nothing else exists."

"I can tell other things matter. You just don't focus on them as much as you do sex," he says, kinda agreeing with her.

"Right. Now I want you back in my pussy. I love the way you teased my asshole before so you can continue to do that all you want."

"You're telling me how to please you, Precious. I love that!"

"I'm teaching you how to please my body, to keep you in tune with me. I have told you very little about myself, so far," she informs him.

"I know that as well, but it's a good start. I haven't asked either, hoping one day you will open up and tell me, without the stalling and hesitation. I'm not in a hurry. I still want to spend all my free time with you."

"And I want you to spend all your free time with me," she says, "and I will open up as well. So, let me start with this..." she says, putting sex on the back burner for the time being, "when I was a cheerleader, after each performance on the field there was a small group of guys that would make their presence known to the cheerleaders, but mostly to me..."

"Yes, you've explained that already."

"Hear me out please... When the game was over, they would gather around and grope me. I couldn't tell who was doing what, but they enjoyed feeling me up. I was so scared so many times I nearly quit after the second game. I was actually afraid to be a cheerleader. I told the faculty advisor and she made some changes that fixed the problem. I was okay at the games after that, but at school in the days that followed was another story."

"There were guys everywhere that wanted a piece of me. I couldn't walk for more than two steps before two or three of them wanted to take me out on a date, but I politely refused. It happened every day after every class, even before and after school. I really wanted to get off the merry go round and do something different, like not go to school at all," she adds.

"Sorry Sunshine. I didn't know that."

"Nobody did. I didn't even tell my mom because I wanted to know if I could handle it myself. I tried to be nice to the boys, but most of them were very forceful. As a result, I stopped wearing skirts to school because boys tried to cop a cheap feel by picking up my skirt. I was torn about what to do, not wanting to piss everyone off and becoming completely isolated. I had difficulty being a cheerleader so I stuck it out for a season, then never returned."

"Sounds like you didn't give up, instead, you tolerated it, protected yourself as best you could, then just gave it up. Good way to do it, Sad Eyes. I'm proud of you," he tells her, and he is.

"Thank you, Baby, but something tells me you would be proud of me no matter how I handled it."

"Maybe, but I think you did what was best for you. I can't analyze your decision because I don't know all the facts."

"Thank you and you're right, Big Boy, you don't know all the facts. But today, those two guys brought my mind back to my cheerleading days when I was scared shitless until you took me in your arms," she informs him.

"I hope that incident doesn't cause any problems between us, Sweetheart. Did it?"

"No. You did everything you could to control the situation and as a result, we both survived without injury," Teri informs him.

"I'm thankful you feel that way, Bright Eyes... So tell me about Kelly," he asks, trying to get her to change to another subject.

"She's my biggest fan and I'm her biggest fan. She's also my BFF. We talk about everything."

"Including boys?" he asks.

"Especially boys."

"So, she knows as much about me as you do?"

"Yup. We share everything," she admits.

"So, you're willing to talk to her about me, but withdraw when it comes to you talking to me about you?"

"I didn't know you as well as I do now and I've known her for years. You have become a very important person in my life and I want to keep it that way."

"But, you still tell her everything?" he asks.

"Yes, I do. Like I said, we share everything."

Does she know I have a nine inch dick?"

"She asked me what made me scream so loud last night so I told her you have certain attributes that brings out the beast in me. Kelly understood immediately. She knows it's big, but not specifically its size," she says, being direct and factual.

"She's not the jealous type is she?"

"I think not. She's likely fucking her boyfriend as we speak. She'll be okay. I know her pretty well. By the way, his name is Greg. He'll be staying with Kelly for a couple days."

"Do you know Greg at all?" he asks.

"Never met him. He's her new boyfriend. She's only had two dates with him. She speaks well of him so he seems to be okay, based on what Kelly has told me."

"Okay. What do you say to a double date with them?"

"I think that would perfect!" she says with a huge smile on her face.

Teri is excited. Steve likes the way she lights up when she's happy. He squeezes the shit out of her and she grunts.

"I love you, Steve. I can't seem to tell you that enough. Add your hero status to the mix and I'm forever in your debt."

"No more hero stuff please. I protected us and will do it again if I need to," he informs her.

Happy tears form in her eyes. Teri is so beautiful, so affectionate, so sexy he can't wait to be able to tell her he's in love her, but first, he has to be sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

As she's sitting on his lap, his cock occasionally taps her pussy. She has felt it several times now. So has he.

"That can't be a fish poking my pussy, so you better get busy," she says with a smile lighting up her face.

He has to laugh at that one. It was well deserved.

"Hold on tight, Sunshine," he says as he stands.

He walks her to the motor cover and lays her on her back as she maintains a smirk on her face. She knows what's coming and she wants it more than he knows. As if the attempted rape never happened, she raises her legs, he removes her bikini bottoms and watches as his girl exposes her delicious pussy and his dick pays attention.

He raises her knees to her tits as a smile appears on her face. She reaches for his cock, guides it to her pussy and off to the races they go. He fucks her like a mad man with a vengeance.

Hearing another boat coming, he drops her knees and she spreads her legs wider. Still stroking her deeply, she's moaning very loud as two boats race by, but they're not nearly as close as the assholes were so neither of them has to react with any degree of concern.

They didn't hear her moans of pleasure and didn't stop, but a few minutes later, they feel the effect as the wakes hitting them. Trying to fuck as the boat rocks and rolls is not as big a challenge as Steve thought it would be, but it was different to deal with. He's been wondering about that for years.

He moves her legs back to her tits and fucks her harder. She's in ecstasy as she orgasms, shuddering like never before. He unloads in her several strokes later and the feeling hits him rather quickly. He remains above her while she recovers, and doesn't put any weight on her. After she gets her senses about her, she regains her focus and pulls him down to her for a kiss.

"Wow Steve, that's another one for the record books," she admits.

"It was. I guess nobody in the boats saw us or cared about what we were doing."