Summer Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hang around while Kelly packs and says bye to them. Teri gives her a hug and thanks her for setting the record straight. Then Kelly gets in her car and departs for home, waving bye.

Steve gets in the back seat of his SUV with Teri and Dad drives them home. Teri just clings to him and says nothing, all the time with tears in her eyes.

When they arrive, Mom is waiting for them and she gives Teri a hug, then Steve, then Dad. They pad to livingroom and talk until Mom and Dad feel she's okay, then they go off and leave them alone to talk, but don't go far away. Now that they are alone, sitting on the love seat, she adjusts, getting cozy against her boyfriend. As she gets herself under control, she finally speaks.

"Baby, how many times did you try to ask Greg for your seat?"

"Four times before I escorted his ear out of my seat. Fortunately for him, the rest of his body came out with it."

He knows Teri is smirking at his answer, but he doesn't see it.

"What did you say to Kelly?"

"I asked her if Greg usually ignores her in favor of another girl. She said no, basically, also mentioning how pissed she was at him for spending more time with you than with her."

She breaks into tears, cries again as she melts into his body and embraces him tight. He holds her tight in return, exactly what she needs and wants. She asks more questions about what he did during the incident and gets more corroborating answers.

"That's what Kelly told me... I'm sorry, Baby. I didn't hear or see all of your interactions with Greg. Kelly filled me in as we walked back to the cabin this morning. All I saw was you pushing him into the table. I thought you're a bully and that's why I was so pissed at you. I was disappointed by your actions, but now I know better."

"You didn't see him punch me?"

"No, I didn't see that and I thought you were lying about that, nor did I hear you talking to him, I guess because I was eating and the noise was excessively loud. I did see Kelly mad about something, but I didn't know what. I also saw you talking to Kelly instead of me and I got upset with you. My low expectations of boys made me think you were not the man I fell in love with and that altered the way I handled the situation at the moment.

"Well, I'm glad you got the story straight, Sunshine. I was disappointed with you as well because you didn't acknowledge I was there at all until I manhandled Greg. You were engaged in conversation with him and ignored me. I wasn't happy about that. Then, you wouldn't even talk to me after it was over and that irritated me that much more. But now I understand why you acted the way you did. You're back to your loving self again so we can talk about me later on," he explains.

He continues, saying, "But we need to talk about us now. What caused this whole incident with Greg is our behavior in public. We were touching each other in intimate places and Greg thought he could get a piece of you as well. I'm just as guilty as you so we must share the blame. We need to be more careful about what we do to each other in public from now on is all," he explains to her.

"I agree. I will make every effort to do that and I know you will too... Okay, Baby... Did I hear you say you love me?"

"You did."

"Did you mean it?"

"I absolutely mean it, but we still have things to learn about the other, don't forget."

She squeezes him, then changes her position so she can lay across his lap. He can get a more intimate hold on her, so he likes this change. But moments later, he hears...

"Baby."

"Yes, Dear."

"I'm horny as hell."

He smiles at her with love in his eyes.

"Let's go to my room," he whispers in her ear, drooling with sexy innuendos.

She gets up and literally drags him to his room. As they pass by Mom and Dad, he shrugs one shoulder with a 'help me' look on his face while they watch them fly by. They laugh as the humor strikes their funny bones.

Once inside his room, she strips the clothes off him, then hers. Wow. He's never seen her like this. She's HOT and he seems to be the only air conditioner in the room.

Teri is on a mission to please every cell in his body and boy is it working. She caresses his cock like it's a delicate piece of silk, sucking him with skill he never knew she has. When his orgasm explodes, he lets go a powerful rope with force he never before experienced. When he's empty, she sucks him clean, then crawls on top of him, resting while Steve catches up to himself.

"I love my man so much for protecting me and I want to make sure he knows it," she says.

"You succeeded, Bright Eyes. Boy, did you ever."

He holds her so tight he should have cracked a rib and he might have a shimmer in his eyes as well. He's so pleased he didn't lose her over this as he silently thanks Kelly for explaining things to her.

Now, it's his turn to let his dream girl know she gets as much love as she gives. Steve quickly gets on top of her as she playfully squeals and he wastes no time driving his cock inside her pussy. Her eyes disappear again, and he smiles.

They fuck like rabbits in heat as she reaches for his ass and raises her legs behind his back while pulling him into her with every thrust of his cock. Steve pounds her pussy hard, then light and the look of ecstasy on her face is telling him he's doing everything right.

With his anticipation peaking, he pushes her knees to her tits, adjusts his position and bangs her some more. Her eyes are closed and for some time he strokes her pussy until she can't take it anymore. She can't get enough of his big cock and he can't get enough of her tight pussy, a perfect match.

Teri is building into an orgasmic frenzy and Steve is following in her steps, but she rises to the occasion before he does. Her orgasm causes her to convulse under him and she grips him tight causing him to explode. She shivers before her orgasm subsides and her eyes open again. It's the most intense orgasm he's ever seen her have and it's awesome, she's awesome.

After he finishes unloading inside her, he lets her legs go, pulls his cock out and flops down on the bed beside her. As he lays next to her, he stares at the ceiling. He's wasted and the girl that wasted him crawls on top of him and kisses him multiple times all over his face, then buries her face in his neck.

My god, if he's not in love with girl, he needs to get his head examined, or make sure he's not dead and doesn't know it.

After some serious R&R, he makes a recommendation.

"We should get your belongings out of the cabin, Precious."

She agrees so they take a shower together, dry off, get some clothes on and return to her cabin to pack her things. They also go to the owners and explain the whole story why the police were there. She also tells them she has to cancel the rental for the remainder of the summer and explains why. They understand, given the circumstances, and release her from her lease without penalty because they have people that will rent it on the spot.

When they return home two hours later, they're surprised to see the police there. Steve runs into the house with Teri right behind him.

He keeps her near the door until he finds Dad and gets some information from him. He tells him Greg escaped from jail and made his way back to the house. After Dad had a short conversation with Greg, who was in his normal violent mood, Dad wanted nothing more to do with him so he made a citizen's arrest and held him by force, until the police arrived.

Teri is scared of him now and it shows. Steve holds her tight as tears form in her eyes once again. Greg doesn't know she's there and he makes sure he doesn't find out. She can see Greg, but Greg isn't able to see her. When the cops take him away this time, he's shackled and restrained, making it more difficult for him to escape again.

Steve knows Teri fairly well now and he's concerned about her. He wants to make sure she will survive this so he wonders what he can do to help her through it. After a while thinking about it, it comes to him. He believes the best way is to take her to visit her parents because she may need their support. They live about an hour away so he talks to his girlfriend about visiting her parents. She's all excited and wants to do it.

She hugs him and is ready to go whenever he is. He tells her they'll head out in the morning, so she gives her Mom a call and warns them of the impending visit with her man. Steve tells his parents they're going to visit her parents for a couple, three days and they give him a hug.

"Good idea, Son. See you when you get back," Dad says. "I'm proud of you."

"Yes, you take care of her. See you when you get back," Mom says. "I'm also proud of my son."

* * * * *

The next morning, he wakes up first and stares at the vision of beauty still asleep next to him. She looks so peaceful, so beautiful he can't believe he has such a near perfect girl as his girlfriend. His mind drifts, thinking about losing the girl of his dreams, the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. He has won the heart of his girl with no desire to give her up for any reason so this is very emotional for him. Life is good.

Surprising him, she wakes up a few minutes later.

"Miss me, Baby?" she asks as she gives him a kiss and squeezes him tight.

"Every second of everyday... Morning, Baby," he replies, giving her a sweet kiss.

"I love you. Are you going to fuck my brains out before we leave?"

"If you want me to."

"Oh goodie... I'm so horny for you. I want you deep inside of me so time for you to fill me up again."

"Teri! Stop holding back. Tell me what you really want!" he says, drawing a laugh from of her.

She's not hesitating about telling him what's on her mind anymore and yes, he notices. He's guessing she's a strong girl because the Greg incident does not appear to be affecting her, but it has to be. He's hoping she's not hiding it.

"Get your cock inside me or lose me forever!" she says and smiles, laying on her back.

"That's plain enough for me!"

He gets in position and his cock enters her pussy slowly. Then he pounds her as she moans and wiggles for more. They're having great sex, moaning their hearts out, and some fun until the expected happens. They orgasm together and she's exhausted, wasted or just plain weak. So is he. So what can possibly follow that?

"Another award winning performance, Baby... Shower?" she asks.

"Together?" he wants to know.

"Is there another way?" she asks.

They laugh, head to the shower and get cleaned up before they head to her home. She packs some clothes and he does the same, not really knowing how long they're staying. In a way, he's nervous about meeting her parents, but he hopes he gets over it.

* * * * *

They depart Steve's home and stop at McDonald's to eat breakfast because it's quick and convenient. As he drives, she fills him in on some of the things she's told her Mom in the last few days so her parents have a general idea about what he has done for their daughter, but they don't know any of the details.

When they arrive at her house, her parents aren't home. Teri is thinking they didn't expect them so early so she unlocks and opens the front door, disabling the alarm as he brings their bags inside. She leads him to her bedroom and they settle in, giving him the quickest tour of the house ever, and end up back in her bedroom.

Getting playful, she stands on the bed and removes all her clothes so he guesses it's wise for him to do the same. When he's naked, he motions for her to take his hand and she gives him a confused look. Again, he motions for her so she takes his hand and Steve encourages her to get off the bed and stand in front of him, which she eventually does. He holds her in his arms, because he wants to, and she returns his embrace with enthusiasm. Then he leans away, looks into her eyes as he speaks.

"For the first time since we connected, I just want to stand here and hold your naked body in my arms, feel your warmth against mine and savor your passion until you get so horny you throw me on the bed, then I'll fuck your brains out."

"So sweet," she says as her eyes shimmer.

She looks down while grabbing his cock, squeezing and stroking it until it's hard as steel.

"Is this for me?" she asks, looking up at him.

"Every inch of it, Hot Stuff."

She drops his cock and they wrap each other in their arms as tight as possible. Teri is about to feel his love so they hold each other close as wetness builds in her eyes. He kisses her on her forehead and he can feel her warmth as her tits burn into his chest. She's comfortable in his arms and he feels like he's floating in mid air.

He's not caressing her. He just holds her naked body and gives her multiple kisses on her head, treasuring the love of his life in her home. Minutes later, she pushes him on the bed, crawls on top and puts her pussy in his face.

He takes the hint and eats her pussy until she's as wet as Niagra Falls in a rain storm, then he rolls her to her back and repositions himself, driving his rock hard cock inside her pussy accompanied by her loud moans. He strokes her, then puts her legs on his shoulders. She's unbelievably wet, beyond what he expected. He has a lot of staying power because of his earlier orgasm and she loves that about him. Another feather in his cap and another item for her pro column.

Repeatedly driving his cock into her as hard as he can, Teri is moaning loudly and is trying hard to suppress her screams, but some do slip out while he's doing what she loves him to do to her. She's in ecstasy as the pleasure continuously overwhelms her. He's lasting a long time, pleasuring her to the max until Teri gets that special feeling and is ready to explode into orgasm, then he stops screwing her.

"I want you to cum, and cum hard," he tells her.

"I was just about there when you stopped! Take care of me, Baby. Give it to me as fast and hard as possible."

That was all he needed, or wanted, to hear. Whatever. He continues to screw the girl of his dreams and bangs the shit out of her pussy. Her sexy body makes him want to stroke her and they're having great sex together as she continues to moan.

He's feeling her tightness as he bangs her and the wetness of her essence is driving him to insanity as he makes her happy many times over. Teri treasures the size of his cock as it slides in and out, always wanting more. That leads them to climax together and she lets out a loud scream, enough to wake the dead, or in this case, the neighborhood.

Weak, but still able to move, he rolls to his back so they can get their breath back, then she rolls to him and hugs him as tight as possible, given her weakened state, and her tears drip on his chest. He tightens his grip on her and moves her on top of him. It takes a few minutes, but she relaxes in place and most of her happy tears stop.

"I never thought I would be this attached to any girl this soon in my life," he tells her. "I can't believe it has happened to me, to us, and I can't be more proud of my girl. You have rocked my world to its core and I'm so glad you stalked me," he tells her without reservation.

She locks her lips on his as he wraps his arms around her and holds her tight. Breaking the kiss, she buries her face into his neck and cries more happy tears. She also grabs his cock and slips it inside her pussy, just for the fun of it.

Her Mom, hearing her daughter scream, then cry, is walking by at the right time and bursts into the room. They didn't even know she was home.

"What have you done to my daughter?" she yells with a strong, angry voice.

Teri laughs softly as tears drip from her eyes and looks at her Mom, whose eyes are ablaze with anger.

"He just made me feel loved, Mom. He's my man and I want to keep him."

"Oh shit, Honey. I'm so sorry. I thought he hurt you."

"It happens," Teri replies. "I will officially introduce you to my man when we're a little more presentable."

"Okay, Sweetheart... Dinner in an hour then," Mom says as she turns toward the door and starts to walk away, then stops, turns back and looks at them.

"Steve, I'll be honest. At first, I didn't have any high expectations for you and my daughter, but you're all she talks about these days. She's the happiest I've ever seen her. You have filled her with so much love and respect. You have protected her from near disaster at least twice, maybe more. She's head over heels in love with you. Because of that, I will adjust my attitude toward you and support the two of you in the future."

Teri smiles at her Mom.

"Thanks, Mom. We really appreciate that," he responds. "I can't begin to explain how precious she's to me."

Mom smiles, turns toward the door and departs, closing it behind her.

His hands slowly roam Teri's body and she's emitting sounds of satisfaction for him as she returns her face to his neck. His focus changes a little as he thinks about their future. How can he separate from the girl of his dreams to go to college?

"I must admit, it's a bit embarrassing to be lying on your bed, with both of us naked, my cock buried in your pussy and your Mom standing over us prepared to rip my head off."

Teri laughs, still with tears in her eyes.

"But I'm beginning to see a trend happening here. First it was Kelly, now your mother. I'm wondering who will be the next person to catch us in the throes of ecstasy?"

She laughs again as the situation is as real to her as it is to him.

"But, before we were so rudely interrupted, I was in the process of explaining something to you. Want me to continue?" he asks as he smirks.

"Only if you hold me tight as you tell me... And no teasing my asshole this time you meanie," she says as she gives him a peck on his lips.

He can't help but laugh.

"No problem, Sunshine. I just need a few minutes to figure out how to do that."

She smiles, hugs him and he pauses to organize his thoughts.

He decides he wants her full attention as he explains so he pushes her to a sitting position, telling her to keep his cock in her pussy, then he raises up to a sitting position. He pulls her tight to his body, wrapping her arms and legs around him, squeezing him and his cock tight. It seems she's been doing a lot of that lately, but this time is a little different.

"I really like this position, Sunshine. It feels sooo intimate. I can reach any part of your body like this."

"I like it too, for the same reasons," she replies with another adorable smile she picks from her arsenal.

"Well, my Precious, I seem to be getting attached to my girlfriend much sooner than I thought I would. Think she'll fire me for doing that?" he asks.

Teri smiles shyly, making another adorable move.

"Not possible," she says as sweetly as she can, then gives him a kiss.

"I really want you to be everywhere I am, but unless we can solve this separation problem, I'm going to have to put it on hold for a while. I'm going to be lost at college without you with me... One day, I'm going to sweep you off your feet and make you exclusively mine, all mine and keep you to myself, as greedy as I hope that sounds," he tells the girl of his dreams.

"You already did that, Baby. I'm all yours. You own me for as long as you want me. With you, I feel love and respect. I want you all the time and I don't want you out of my sight either. I want to hold you and keep you warm... hot in some cases. I miss you so much when you're not with me," she replies.

"Don't hold back. Just tell me how you really feel," he says to her.

She laughs and says, "I can't get enough of my man. Keep loving me, Big Boy. I always want you, in more ways than one."

He smiles and says, "I'm yours, Baby. I'm so yours."

He caresses her back and ass as she melts into him, savoring his loving tenderness. They don't have long before dinner so whatever he decides to do with his Teri must be done quickly.