Summer Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it when you caress my ass. It feels intimate, yet dirty, especially when your fingers are in my crack," she reveals.

His cock is still inside her so he bumps it into her just to remind her it's there, but since she's so tired from the first and second rounds, he makes a new plan to just hold her, make her feel his love and talk about themselves. At this point, he needs it as much as she wants it. They settle down to talk as he removes his cock from her pussy.

"I miss it already."

"I know, Sweetheart... I'm proud of you for bouncing back from the Greg incident. You handled it well," he informs her. "You said you're a strong girl. Now I know it to be true."

"I am, but Greg is still on my mind. Sometimes he just pops in when I least expect it," she says.

"He's still on my mind too."

"What's your concern?" she asks.

"I don't know when or if this will end," he replies.

"Neither do I, but I feel much safer when I'm with you."

He squeezes her tight and she grunts with a smile on her face.

"I feel closer to you than ever before," she reveals.

"I don't think you can get any closer to me than you already are, Sweetheart."

She laughs.

"Funny guy... Have I told you I love you recently?"

"Yes you have, but you can refresh my memory as often as you like," he tells her.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to fall so deeply in love with my first real boyfriend who has turned into my exclusive man. You make me so happy, not to mention horny."

"Ditto. We better get moving so we're not late for dinner, Sunshine."

"Right you are. Let's take a shower."

"Together?" he asks.

"Is there another way?... We've been through this," she says.

"Have we? I forgot," he says with a smirk on his face.

She gives him a tight hug and a kiss that's enough to wake up his limp dick. They get off the bed and she grabs his cock to lead him to the shower. As they walk, he's forced to admire the beauty of the wiggle in her walk as they pad to the shower.

"I've said it before and I will say it again, Sweetheart... I love your beautiful ass. I love the way your cheeks bounce as you walk."

She stops and hugs him so hard he has difficulty breathing... Not really, but it is tight.

In the shower, he spends too much time cleaning her up and caressing her. She does the same to him before they dry off, dress and join her parents.

Arriving in the livingroom, they find her Dad sitting on the sofa. They didn't even know he was home either as Mom joins them. Teri gives them both a hug, then makes the formal introduction.

"Before you drill my man, I would like to introduce you to him, since neither of you has met him."

"Too late, Honey. Your mother has already spilled the beans about walking in on the two of you."

"Well, this is going to be embarrassing," Steve says, then Teri laughs with her parents at his obvious embarrassment and hugs him.

"Mom and Dad, this is my man. His name is Steve and I love him more than I ever thought I would love any man at my age."

Her Dad responds with a hand shake and her Mom with a hug. Then they give their daughter a long hug and express their sorrow at what she's been through recently.

"Good to finally meet you, Steve," her Dad says.

"It's nice to meet both of you. Teri has spoken highly of her parents so it's good to finally meet you. I just wish it was under more pleasant circumstances."

They take a seat in the livingroom and when Teri is comfy, she takes hold of his hand and doesn't let it go, unless it is wise for her to do so, but she takes it back as soon as possible.

"Us too. I think the whole neighborhood heard you two in bed a bit ago," her Dad says and smirks.

"Dad, that's so embarrassing it's not funny," Teri replies.

"This is becoming more embarrassing by the minute," Steve says, trying hard to suppress a smirk as they giggle.

"Sorry about that. I'm not trying to embarrass you. It's just unusual to hear that kind of noise in this house... Anyway, you two okay with your relationship or are you looking for some advice? I hear you've had some trouble along the way and some facing you now?" her Dad asks.

"Advice is always welcome from people smarter than me, which is most everyone. That said, we seem to be okay with each other at the moment. Actually, more than okay. I can't believe how much your daughter means to me," Steve tells her parents.

"I'll say the same thing, Dad. We're becoming very attached to each other. The more time we spend together, the more we learn about each other," his daughter adds.

"Well, what else can be said?" Mom asks. "Thank you for protecting our daughter, Steve. I'm not sure I would have liked any other outcome. I also know you two had a problem between you, but you worked it out. Don't forget, you will have more, but as long as you work them out, you will have a great future."

"I'm looking forward to that, Mom - the great future anyway," Teri says. "Problems, I don't look forward to. We have a couple legal issues to deal with, then we have to deal with the college separation, but we'll find a way to handle it. I don't know how yet, but I know I will severely miss him... To change the subject, I want to tell you the story of what Steve has done for me, in detail this time, so sit back and relax."

"Do you really need to do that, Sunshine?"

"Yes, Baby, I do. It will explain to them some of the attributes I've pinned on you, why I feel so comfortable with you and why I love you with all my heart."

"Damn, can't argue against that, but please keep the hero stuff out of it," he asks, trying to hide his smirk.

The others smile.

"We've already heard the hero stuff too, Steve."

He covers his face with his hands and mumbles, "Oh god. This is going to be more embarrassing than I thought."

They all giggle at his situation.

For the next half hour, starting with the assault on the boat, Teri gives details, like how calm Steve was throughout the incident. She explains how forceful he was with two guys that were bigger and stronger than him, how his words were just as forceful as his actions and how in control he was throughout the confrontation.

She tells them his temper was always under control, how his insults pissed them off, how he returned their insults and threats, and after the guys ran away in pain, how he took emotional care of her when she needed him the most. Then she plays the audio from the incident and narrates it.

"Holy crap, Steve! That was awesome. You controlled the situation better than most. Totally awesome," Dad says. "Amazing!"

Steve's face turns 50 shades of red and he covers it with his hands. Then he looks at a smiling girlfriend.

"I knew she would do this to me. I just knew it," he says as he looks at his dream girl and pecks her lips while Mom and Dad chuckle.

Teri continues her rants saying similar things about his handling of the Greg incident, except he was in a heightened state of anger with Greg, and she expresses concerns about whether or not this will ever end. She tells her parents Greg seems to be obsessed with her and may not walk away, ever.

She tells them of Steve's love and concern for her well being after Greg was taken away each time. She also explains how calm he was with her, even though he was pissed she wouldn't talk to him.

"You had every right to be pissed at my daughter for not talking to you, Steve," Dad says.

"What! Dad, at that time, I was pissed at him because I thought he was bullying the guy and a liar. I was as pissed off at him as he was with me. If I spoke to him, I would have taken his head off," Teri admits.

"Your Dad is right, Honey," her Mom says. "Your Dad and I have been through this very thing a few times in our life. Our first argument didn't have a good outcome. It almost tore us apart, causing us to separate for about a week before we got our heads together and worked it out, but we learned from it and grew stronger together."

"When you need to talk about a problem between you, do it as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more frustration sets in and tears you apart. Learn how to control your anger and/or your disappointment. It sounds like Steve has already learned to do that. Waiting is not good for your relationship, Sweetheart. It actually stresses it more," Mom informs her daughter.

"You need to be more in control of your anger and be more willing to talk things out as soon as you can after the incident. Waiting only stresses your relationship more, Honey. That's my two cents," Mom concludes.

Teri turns to her man and asks, "Steve, were you pissed at me only because I refused to talk to you?"

"I was, Baby. I was frustrated. I didn't understand why you were so pissed at me. In my mind, I went through what I did several times and couldn't see what I did wrong. I did all I could do to get Greg's attention in a nice way, but he consistently ignored me even though he heard my every word."

He continues, "Anger took over me and I pulled him out of my rightful chair after he brushed me off. When you finally did talk to me, you took Greg's side, which frustrated me even more. When you got angry at me and walked off in a rage, I was even more frustrated. With you taking Greg's side, it didn't appear to me you wanted to resolve the issue between us."

Teri is becoming wet in her eyes as she listens to her boyfriend explain the situation from his point of view.

"When you wouldn't talk to me, I came so close to going our separate ways it wasn't funny, but I had to resolve the issue and give you one last chance before I went down that road. Then, waiting the day only made my frustration grow. I sat there thinking and thinking, raising question after question and getting no answers. I even tried to console you and you rebuffed that as well, frustrating me even more."

"Look at it as if the tables were reversed, knowing what you now know about what happened. If it was me sitting in your seat eating and flirting with Kelly sitting in my seat and you were trying to get Kelly out of your seat while Greg sat there giving Kelly mean looks, would you be pissed at Kelly under those same circumstances?"

She starts crying and hugs her man. She doesn't have to think anymore.

"I'm sooo sorry, Baby. I understand better what I put you through. I was only thinking of myself. I shouldn't have done that to the man I love and it won't happen again. That might have driven an average boyfriend away from me, but I'm in love with a man that has just proved he loves me. I love you so much," she says as tears stream down her cheeks while hugging her man.

"It's okay, Baby... And something I haven't told you yet is the morning you returned to your cabin. I woke up expecting you to have breakfast with me, but when you didn't show up, I went to my room. Not finding you there, I was instantly scared out of my socks because I knew Greg was still on the loose. I flew out of the house to my SUV dragging my Dad with me. I was so afraid something happened to you it wasn't funny. You know the rest. Please, try not to talk me out of any more of my nine lives."

He pauses.

"Oh, wait!" he says, kinda excited.

As he looks himself over, he comes to another conclusion.

"I'm not a cat, but you know what I mean, Baby."

They get a good laugh out of that. He holds her tight as she cries a little longer, then gets control of herself and gives him a kiss he won't forget for a while.

"Water under the bridge now, Sunshine. We learned a good lesson, thanks to your parents. I was going to talk to you about my side of the story, but didn't because I just wanted my Teri back, so I let it slide."

She hugs him again and says, "I hope you don't let it slide again, Baby."

"Steve, it's no wonder my daughter has fallen head over heels in love with you so quickly. It's so obvious. You're more of a boyfriend than any other she has brought home for us to meet, and there has been several. I have no problems supporting your endeavors as you continue your life with my daughter," Mom admits.

Then her Dad bestows a similar compliment to him and inside, Steve is elated.

Then Mom asks, "Is it possible the two of you can attend the same college this fall and still get the education you want?"

"Don't know, Mom. We'll have to check into that," Teri says.

"Do it first thing tomorrow. If it's possible, we'll rent an off campus apartment for the two of you and take this separation problem off the table," Mom orders.

"You would do that for us?" Teri asks excitedly.

"In a second, Honey," Dad replies.

Teri gets up and gives her Mom a big hug with tears in her eyes, then does the same to her Dad, then returns to her seat and gets some badly needed loving from her man.

"I don't even know what you're seeking as your life's work. Any chance you can get your education here?" Dad asks.

Steve opens his mouth to speak, but Teri jumps in and says, "He's taking computer science and he wants a Bachelors Degree to make it happen. He already has a 3.95 GPA from his freshman year so he's in good shape with three more years to go," Teri says.

"What she said," Steve says as he smiles and squeezes her hand in his.

Then Steve adds, "I can only wish I could get my degree closer to home too, but it's not in the cards. No college close by is offering anything in a four year curriculum with that major. I picked a college as close to home as I could find, but it's three hours away."

"What? Your college is three hours away?"

"Yup."

"So is mine. What college are you attending?" Teri asks.

"ASU."

"Me too!" Teri shouts and hugs her man tight, being is so elated.

Tears come to her eyes again and she hugs her man, then she gets up to thank her Mom and Dad.

"Wow. What a turn of events. Problem solved," her Mom says.

"Thank you Mom and Dad. This is overwhelming for both of us. Just the offer alone touches us more than you know, but I do have some bad news," he tells them.

"What bad news?" Dad asks.

"I'm sorry about this, but I already have an off campus apartment. I talked this over with my Mom and Dad before I went to college. I told them I don't feel the frat houses and dorms are conducive to studying so they are paying for an off campus apartment. My degree is my top priority at school so they agreed."

"I understand. Well, a day late and a dollar short on the apartment, so we have to go to plan B," Dad reveals.

Steve breaks in, saying, "Allow me to explain. Teri and I both know our college studies have to be our top priority. I'm seriously focused on that and so is she. We can't get anywhere in this world without a good education and career, so you need not worry, 'us' has to take a backseat to our education. We will commit to it whether we like it or not... Therefore, my two bedroom apartment and I would like your permission to allow your daughter to be my one and only roommate."

"You got it Steve, if she wants to do that," Dad says and smiles.

Teri is jumping up and down while nodding her approval.

"No separation problem to deal with!" Teri cheers, jumping all over him.

"I thought your cheerleading days were over."

"Funny guy... I love you," she says with tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips just before she tackles him on the sofa.

A happy Mom breaks off to finish the dinner preparation and her Dad joins her after he gives them more inspiring words of wisdom, then says, "Good luck you two."

They sit down to dinner and it's a great meal, very tasty. When they finish dinner, Steve volunteers to clean up because Teri and her Mom depart in a hurry to talk. Dad helps him with the dishes and food, or maybe it's the other way around.

Teri and her Mom are gone for about fifteen minutes, but when they return to the livingroom where the guys are, Teri is running and jumping for joy.

She jumps on his lap and cuddles into him with her in an excited state of mind. She starts kissing an hugging him like a woman possessed. Her Mom comes in right behind her and takes a seat next to her husband.

Steve looks at her Mom and Dad and asks, "Any questions?"

They all laugh their butts off. It's funny and both parents acknowledge that fact.

"Nope," Dad finally says.

Teri is crying in his neck, holding him tight, so her Dad speaks for her.

"We want to be clear that you don't owe us anything. We're happy to do this for the daughter that makes us so happy. She deserves it as much as her man does."

"I think I need to get caught up before we go any further. What are we talking about here?" he asks.

"Oh, sorry," Mom responds. "I just told Teri we'll pay for the all living expenses, including maid service, laundry and food prep and any other required living expenses for the two of you for the next four years, as long as you excel at your college studies. Like you, we want you to concentrate on your studies while you're there."

Steve's mouth drops to the floor.

"Thank you again. I'm at a loss for words," Steve tells her parents.

Teri perks up and says, "That's a first."

They laugh again as Teri cuddles to him as tight as she can. She won't let him go. Sex is not her priority at the moment. All she wants is to hold him and demand his attention.

"Would you excuse us for a second please?" he asks.

Without giving them a chance to respond, he picks up his girl's chin and gives her a kiss to remember. She melts into him like nothing her parents has ever seen from their daughter. When Steve breaks it, she smiles, then buries her face back in his neck and cries happy tears, feeling like the weight is off her shoulders.

"Sorry, just had to do that," Steve says.

They laugh again and Teri tightens her grip on him. Then she loosens her grip and looks him in the eyes.

"See why I love him so much?"

Then she kisses him again and it's a deep kiss that makes him wonder what planet he's on. Her parents are smiling as she gives him another kiss, another squeeze, then gets off his lap to get into a better position.

"Steve, would you tell us where you and my daughter stand with each other personally?" Dad asks.

"Sure, Dad. Teri is admittedly in love and she's slowly learning what she wants to know about me. I do feel I'm in love with your daughter, but I have to learn everything about her before I make the final plunge and mean the words 'I love you'. With that said, I believe in my heart I'm in love with her at this point."

"In the mean time, I see nothing on the horizon that won't allow me to tell her that. She seems to be everything I want in a girlfriend and beyond. We have talked about this and she knows exactly where I stand."

"My goal is to get married once, to the girl of my dreams. I'm pretty sure I've found her, through no fault of my own, but only time will tell."

"I agree... Got to make a pit stop, Baby. I'll be right back," Teri announces as she kisses her man, gets up and takes off running.

Mom says to the future husband of their daughter, "Steve, I'm as proud of you as I am of my daughter. She picked the right man to share her life with. It means so much to us that you respect her and protect her from harm."

"I will always protect her and I want to be sure I know her inside and out. Right now, she's my perfect girl. That said, I believe having sex with your daughter is a reward for loving her. She's rapidly becoming my everything, my life. I want her to be the girl of my dreams and I want her to know how I feel about her," he replies.

Mom tears up when he said that and Dad is doing the same. Just then, Teri bounces back into his lap.

"Miss me?" she asks as she gives him a kiss and squeezes him tight.

"All the time, Sunshine," he replies, giving her a sweet kiss.

Then she sees her Mom and Dad with tears in their eyes.

She looks him and, with a fake mean look, says, "What the hell have you done to my parents?!"