Summer Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god."

"Ready to head back to the house?" he asks.

"No, but if you need to, we better go."

"We do. That incident took a lot of time. Mom and Dad were looking at noon to take th boat for a ride, maybe something more, no sure yet."

"It's okay, Baby. I understand," she replies.

As he moves about, getting ready to head for home, he had a revelation that makes him ashamed of what happened to them.

"OMG, Teri! It just dawned on me," he blurts out as he hangs his head in shame. "If only I told you to lay on the deck so the assholes couldn't see you, that whole incident may have been avoided. I'm so sorry I didn't think of that sooner," he says as his shame hits him hard.

"I forgive you, Baby. Remember though, you didn't know they were after me until they told you."

"True," he answers.

"Nothing bad happened to us so that's a good thing. We'll remember that for the next time. Besides, you taught me something about you," she says as she consoles him, then gives him a kiss just because.

"I guess I did. Thanks, Sweetie," he replies, still with sorrow in his voice.

He hugs her tight until they get into the water and clean up, then she gets back aboard and tosses his suit at him. They put their suits on and he walks to the tree to untie the bow line while Teri pulls it in the boat for him. She's actually getting good at being a deck hand.

Then he gets aboard, stows the ladder, starts the motor, pulls the stern anchor into the boat, stows it and they're off, heading for home.

We're more than three quarters of the way there when Dad calls his phone, but he lets it ring, expecting to be there in a couple minutes. He wouldn't be able to hear him anyway.

* * * * *

When they arrive, Dad, Mom and Debi are ready to go so they put the cooler in the boat and take off again.

Steve lets his Dad drive, not that he has a choice, so he sits on the stern seat and holds his girl. Teri is leaning on him for reasons unknown to the family and he's enjoying it this time. Debi is glancing at him out of the corner of her eye, with Steve seeing her peek every now and then.

Dad slows the boat, puts it in neutral and announces he's going to go skiing. He gets his ski vest on, grabs a ski and jumps in the drink. He gets the ski on as Debi launches the other ski at him and he gets that ski on.

Mom throws him the tow line as Steve take a seat behind the wheel with Teri following, sitting next to him. Mom holds up the flag and sits on the motor cover facing aft while Debi sits on the stern seat.

As soon as the slack is out, the driver gives her some gas and Dad is out of the water in a flash. Crossing the wake several times, Dad has a great time skiing. After a while, he gets tired and signals he's dropping off, so Steve slows down, turns the boat around to get him as Mom raises the flag.

Neither Mom or Debi wants to water ski so he asks Teri if she wants to try, but she's hesitating.

"It looks like it takes a lot of strength to water ski," she tells him.

"It does," Steve tells her, "but you will get use to it."

He gives her several instructions and she takes them all in and decides to give it a try.

To everyone's surprise, she comes out of the water and is up on skis on the first try. Steve is blown away, but she didn't ski very long. Her legs, back and arms start hurting so she drops off. He races to get her and gives her a big hug when she's onboard. That was truly amazing.

He asks Mom if she wants to drive and she agrees so he has more time on the stern seat with his girl, giving her more accolades and several hugs for her skiing prowess. He's so proud of her everybody notices. Teri is soaking up as much affection as he can give her with a smile glued to her face.

Debi stays with them and Dad sits with Mom, who is looking so HOT in a bikini. Steve is surrounded by beautiful girls in bikini's and he only focuses on one. What the hell is wrong with him?

Teri is all smiles because she's getting lots of affection from her boyfriend. He swears she can brighten up the day with just her smile.

When they've had too much fun on the water, they head for home after spending the better part of the afternoon enjoying themselves. Arriving at the slip, they tie her up and take the cooler and towels to the house. The cooler is nearly empty from all the soda and water they consumed.

They return to the house and Mom fixes dinner with Dad's help. She didn't change out of her bikini either, expecting to bask in the sun by the pool after dinner, he's guessing. Her day was full of sun and she wants more? Hmmm. Maybe he's wrong about that.

Debi is off with her phone by the pool, busy chatting with her friends or boyfriend, still in her bikini. Yes, she's hot as well.

"Do you have anything you'd like to do tomorrow? Maybe water ski again?" he asks Teri.

"I better not ski, Baby. My muscles are already sore."

"You don't have an exercise routine?"

"I have every day since I met you," she says with a proud smile on her face.

He has to laugh.

"Very funny... Staying physically active is important to your body... You have to be strong enough to hold all the love inside you and let it out on demand."

"Yes and I have a lot of love to hold too. And a lot to give... Already on my list of things to do tomorrow is to run with Kelly, very early in the morning. Want to run with us?"

"Is Greg running too?" he asks.

"Don't know. Kelly and I usually run as a pair, but I will make an exception if you want to run with us."

"I'll sit this one out. You and Kelly need some chat time, I'm guessing."

She sticks her lower lip out and pouts, an adorable move on her part. Then Dad announces dinner is ready so Steve scurries over to set the table as Debi returns to help.

"Do you want me to get you a T-shirt to wear at dinner?"

"If your Mom and Debi stay in their bikinis, I'll stay in mine," she says and he's okay with that.

As it turns out, all of them stay in their swim suites. How sexy is that? During dinner, Dad tells Teri that was one hell of an accomplishment, getting up on water skis on the first attempt. Steve hugs her, being proud she did it. As they continue talking, Teri lets it slip out that they were attacked on the lake today.

As a result, she has to tell the whole story because neither Mom or Dad will let us get away without it. Steve and Teri tells the story in detail, then she calls him her hero and Steve rolls his eyes. Dad is well aware of the boat in question. Like him, he's never met them so he's wondering if this is over, or if it's just beginning.

After dinner and the dishes are cleaned up, they retreat to the livingroom where Teri plays the recording of the incident, narrating as it progresses.

"Wow, Son! Where did you learn to defend yourself like that?" Dad asks.

"School of hard knocks and my Dad."

"Have you had to do that before?"

"Only once in high school. It was harmless," he explains.

Debi knows what incident he's referring to, but doesn't say anything. They have more small talk as everyone congratulates Teri on her water skiing achievement.

It's early evening and Dad wanders off to watch a baseball game, Mom and Debi walk off to relax out by the pool so Steve sneaks Teri to his bedroom, for lack of a better place, to be alone.

Entering his room, she looks around and tells him she likes it. He pulls her to the bed with him and she cuddles tight to his body, wasting no time going for his cock. She's only wearing a bikini and it's tempting to get inside her bottoms, but he resists the temptation and keeps it clean for a change, just to see if he can. He does make her feel good by feeling her up so it's not as innocent as he hopes it is.

"I'm very proud that you made an attempt at skiing. When you got up on the first try, I was elated you were able to accomplish that. Very few people do."

Teri turns to face him and she goes after his cock again.

"I have a good teacher," she replies.

"Even good teachers can't tell you how to control the skis, but you did it very well."

"You told me to keep my arms straight, but not locked at the elbows; not to pull myself out of the water, but let the boat do it; keep the skis ahead of me; stay balanced on the skis and; use my legs as shock absorbers by keeping my knees bent, so that's what I did."

"You're pulling my leg, Baby. I know better than that," he says as a smile forms on her lips.

"Yeah, I guess you do," she admits.

"So what would you like to do tomorrow?" he asks.

"With you?"

"Of course."

"Well, I'd really like you to fuck my brains out again. That would be a good start."

He squeezes her.

"I already figured that out, Sunshine. Got any other desires, different desires?"

She stops and thinks for a few seconds before a new plan lights her face up.

"Want to go to the movies and dinner tomorrow afternoon with Kelly and Greg?"

"Oh, yeah. Sounds like a plan. When do you want to go?"

"How bout we meet up about 3, watch the matinee, then eat at the food court in the mall."

"Sounds good to me. You giving me the morning off?"

"No way. I'm coming to see you in the morning after I run."

"What time?" he asks.

"Eight-ish."

"I'll be waiting, my dear."

"Prepare to fuck me good, Baby. I want to feel all of you."

His expression turns serious as he thinks and she notices.

"Is there a problem?" she asks.

"I wonder what I need to study tonight."

She laughs and says, "Want me to show you?"

"Would you?" he asks.

"Sure. Take your hand and slide it inside my bottoms, through the crack of my ass until it gets wet."

His magic fingers go to work and slides down her crack until he reaches her wet pussy and stops.

"Okay, I'm there."

"I know. That's what you have to study," she tells him.

"I better hit the sack early and study hard for this one."

She laughs intensely and looks adorable.

"Okay then, let me get you home. I have to clean up the boat still so I'll walk you home, then come back and get the boat ready for bed."

"Can I help with the boat?"

"If you want to, sure. I'll let you."

"Oh goodie."

They stand up and he pulls her to him before she can do the same. He can't stop himself from giving her a tender hug and she melts into him. She's HOT and he likes his Teri holding him tight. He gets a T-shirt for each of them for the walk to her cabin. Every day that passes, he feels blessed she's part of his life.

They walk to the boat, hand in hand, prepared to get to work. He tells her where to stow certain items as he stows other items. He coils up the anchor line and the bow line they used at the island, then gets the cover out of the bow and unfolds it.

Starting at the bow like he always does, he snaps the cover in place on the far side. When he gets off the boat, he starts at the stern, Teri at the bow, and they snap up the near side quickly. Job done.

He gives her a hi-five and they walk the mile to her place. On the way, they stop several times to hold each other and get mushy. She's learning how to be a really great kisser, another feather in her cap, and she's thinking the same about him.

He kneads her ass and body parts because she wants him to do that these days, but there maybe other reasons as well. She mounts him and his hands go straight to her ass again.

"You don't mind me feeling you up, Precious?"

"As long as we're alone, it's fine, but being out in public will give other guys the impression I'm easy and they may try to do the same thing if you're not around. You know when you can and can't feel me up. It does feel good when you do it and I like it, but..."

"I hear ya and I will protect you from that kind of behavior too," he says.

"I know you will. You did an excellent job protecting us today. I'm so proud of you," she says with a happy grin.

When they arrive at the door to her cabin, they can hear the bedroom action going on between Kelly and Greg. They smile at the other, he hugs her and kisses her, saying he'll see her in the morning. She enters the cabin and he runs back to the house.

* * * * *

Steve gets up at seven, showers and gets ready to greet his girl when she arrives. He's talking to Debi when Teri knocks on the door so he gets up and opens the door, lets her in and he greets her with a hug and kiss.

"You're 5 minutes late," he teases her.

"Good. You can take it out on me in a few minutes," she says.

He can't help but smile at her wit. After another hug and kiss, he drags her to his bedroom and Teri says hi to Debi as they pass by. Getting comfy on his bed, he pets her hair and runs his hands to her neck as she moans sweet nothings for him to hear.

"So how many miles did you run?"

"Three."

"Just three?"

"We had to cut it short because of Kelly's desire to return to sex with Greg and my desire to return to sex with you."

"I can understand Kelly, but you didn't have to be here that bad."

She grabs his hand and slides it inside her shorts, inside her bikini bottom, to her pussy. He immediately understands why as she pulls his hand out.

"I guess you do."

His bed isn't that much bigger than the one she sleeps on in the cabin. Teri doesn't care how big the bed is, all she wants is to get naked and fuck.

He stands up, dragging her with him, and takes her clothes off piece by piece while she watches in anticipation. She's wearing four pieces - shorts, a T-shirt, and her skimpy bikini. After she kicks off her shoes, she starts on his clothes.

He's only wearing shorts and a T-shirt, no shoes, so she does her job quickly. She takes his T-shirt off first, then drops his shorts to his ankles and he quickly kicks them away, being tired of baby steps. She has both hands on his cock after it springs free as she drools over what she's staring at. Teri licks his cock a few times, then stands up to continue her quest.

Steve hugs her cause he loves the feel of her warm, naked body against him. When she breaks the hug, she kisses him, telling him how impatient she is to fuck, so he lays her on her back, sits down beside her and caresses her body. Every part of her body. He misses nothing and enjoys it.

"I love this, Steve. You make me feel so special," she says.

"There's a reason for that, Sweetheart."

"Because I am special?"

"Own it, Baby. You're more than special," he tells his sweet girlfriend.

He moves her hair away from her face and kisses her, then changes his position, straddling her head, and bends over to kiss her again as his hands move to knead her tits. His lips proceed to her earlobes, licks and lightly sucks each one. Then he moves to her neck as she gives him some appreciating sounds of pleasure.

He kisses down to her tits and lightly bites her nipples, then sucks them one by one and she's squirming as he does so. She's also moaning and her eyes are closed, enjoying the sensations of his manipulations.

His open hands tenderly caress toward her bare mound as his tongue follows down her body, stopping close to her mound. He relocates his position above her and his cock is accidently hanging directly above her mouth. Taking advantage of his gracious offer, she licks it lightly before taking as much in her mouth as she wants, and sucks him.

He continues to lick and kiss his way down her body and when his hands reach her mound, they're teasing her so she opens her legs and wiggles her ass. Being a former cheerleader, she can open them real wide.

As his kisses reach her mound, Teri is anticipating his actions. He spreads her legs as he moves his body toward her mound, skipping to her thighs, and rests on his elbows, placing them so the back side of his upper arms are against the back of her raised thighs, holding her legs up and apart.

He places his hands on her ass cheeks, for lack of a better place, and walks his fingers into her crack, pressuring her asshole lightly. While doing so, he licks all around her pussy, avoiding her clit, until she's squirming and moaning, then moves to her outer lips. While she's happy to be sucking and licking his cock, he's teasing her pussy while trying to limit her movements, and it is a challenge.

She squirms more erratically as he licks her so he moves to her inner lips and licks around them. She's flowing a river of juices so he sends his tongue inside her essence to drain the well, causing her first orgasm. He can feel her body shake and she stops sucking him, but he continues to work her pussy, staying clear of her clit, for now.

He returns to her thighs so as not to over shadow his tender work. He doesn't expect her to orgasm, but its okay. He goes back to her pussy and licks up her juices, but he accidently licks her clit in his excitement. She jumps when his tongue makes contact and has another orgasm. It seems anticipation is all she needs to get off.

That surprises him, but it doesn't stop him. He has to change tactics so he raises up from her pussy and moves his body past her head, causing her to lose contact with his cock, then stands on his knees. With his head now above her's, he bends over and gives her a kiss, then tells her to turn to her tummy.

"I'm loving this, Big Boy."

"I certainly hope so, that's why I'm doing it," he says with a smile.

She smiles one of her patented, adorable smiles, which always lights his fire, but little does she know what he's going to do next. She turns over and he moves her arms to her sides, moves her hair away from her face, gives her a sweet kiss on her cheek, then proceeds to her neck as he kisses and licks her tenderly.

"Baby, I need you to fuck me please."

Because he doesn't have her at an elevated level of arousal, her request falls on deaf ears. He licks her and tenderly caresses her all the way down her spine as he straddles her and moves down her body. In the process, his legs lock her arms against her side, deliberately of course. He continues down slowly and stops when he reaches her crack.

"Do me Baby. I'm ready for your cock. Please!"

Again, her request falls on deaf ears. He spreads her cheeks apart and she spreads her legs as his tongue makes its way into her crack, slowly. She's squirming and moaning as he proceeds through her crack toward her asshole. When he gets close, she raises her ass up a little as he reams her with his tongue. Pushing his tongue against her asshole, she squirms desperately, wanting more of him inside her.

He moves to her perineum and licks her lightly, teasing her as she squirms more actively. When he reaches her pussy, he licks her all the way through her inner lips, sinking inside her and sucking up her juices, being she's soaking wet. Her slender ass cheeks are inviting so he caresses them as he licks her clit, ending his journey at her mound.

"Enough, Baby. You have to put your cock in my pussy and fuck my brains out. Please, Baby, pleeease!"

She's desperate and he's getting the same way. Her state of arousal is right where he wants it to be so the time has come to make the decision to fuck her. He gets up and moves around her, grabs two pillows, stuffs them under her hips, forces her legs together and straddles them.

She arches her back and her pussy comes into his view so he places his cock at her essence and it slides all the way inside her with between little and no effort. Teri is attempting to inform the neighborhood she's getting fucked so he stuffs her T-shirt in her mouth and she understands why. Lucky him. Debi also appreciates it too, little does she know, because Steve has already stuffed Teri's mouth before she gets real loud.

Because of all the teasing he did to her, she has a short fuse and her third orgasm hits her as his cock slides in. He pounds her pussy even as she orgasms and her eyes drift into her head as she feels the pleasure being transmitted to her brain.

He changes his strokes, just to make it interesting, and she has three more orgasms before he cocks the hammer and shoots his first load in her pussy, then his second, giving Teri another orgasm. When he finally empties his balls inside her, she's completely limp on the bed.