Summer Daze 10 - 1976 Holiday Pt. 03

Story Info
Our holiday continues.
2.2k words
2.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continue the TRUE story of our marriage, for the readers who like to know a story is real, rather than sensationalized. Please start at Chapter 1 if you want to get to know our story. Thank you for reading.

Summer returned just before 9am on Monday morning after her night with Colin. I was starting to dislike the look of her in her home made mini cocktail dress. I used to think it looked so sexy, but now it just screamed 'SLUT'.

She quickly changed and we went down to breakfast. Her only revelation was that she had done a couple of things that she shouldn't have done. There was no sign of Colin at breakfast, thankfully he was off early to Dublin, although Summer spoiled my breakfast by mentioning he was going to come back next weekend.

Back in the room, Summer asked if I wanted to undress her. I stripped her of her T Shirt and mini skirt, and her panties and high heels. Her trainers and socks were still drying on the radiators. I stripped myself after putting the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door, and joined Summer on the bed. We had a bit of mutual oral in the 69 position and then Summer rolled onto her front and raised her bottom and I knelt behind and entered her, and asked what she had done.

Summer answered that they had sex three times, I rephrased my question to ask what she had done that was so bad. After a long silence, I heard the admission that she had told Colin all about the previous days antics. Starting out with a brief mention that she was a bit sore 'all over', and then being spanked my Colin while she revealed more about what had happened, and then being made to lay on the floor and finger herself while he took more photos.

Colin had scolded Summer for being such a slut, and told her he was going to have to cut short his work in Dublin and come back to take Summer in hand. He said he respected her choice to be a groupie, but had no respect for her now that he realized what a slut she was. He made her agree that she needed controlling, but also talked about arranging sessions for her. He also said he would look after her and be a 'sugar daddy', but that first she had to give him a way to control her.

Summer was gasping and obviously excited as I fucked her from behind and in-between moans she admitted that Colin had humiliated her and it had made her body shudder as he ordered her on her knees in front of a mirror, and made kiss and lick his anus, while wanking his cock and massaging his balls. He had taken photos of the reflection in the mirror as Summer probed his anus with her tongue, telling her what a dirty slag she was. Then he had made her wank him off and take his spunk over her face and in her mouth while he took photos from above.

Following this he had sat her down at a table and told her to write out her full name, address and phone number, and her work address and phone number. While doing this he was behind her pulling her nipples, and rotating them between his fingers until they were sore. Summer told him she wasn't on the phone at home, and couldn't take calls at work, but strangely, Colin said he already had her full name, address and phone number. The number he had was my work phone number, which must have come from the hotel booking.

Colin continued by wanting Summer's parents names, address and phone number, which she gave after some more nipple teasing. Colin promised he would never dream of using this information .... as long as Summer never turned him down. He added that the only thing worse than seeing photos of a daughter with a cock in her mouth, was seeing a daughter with her tongue up a man's arse.

He then fucked Summer in bed, bringing her to orgasm, slept while Summer lay worrying about what she had got herself into, and fucked her again in the morning. I had now come up her twice, and although it was exciting while I was fucking her, I was less keen afterwards.

Colin had promised some gifts for Summer on his return, but when we later went out for a walk, the receptionist called us over and gave me an envelope which had been left. Summer was immediately terrified it was a photo, but it was an invoice from the hotel that was actually a refund of our entire two weeks holiday there. It was only later we found out that Colin was MD of the hotel chain. Apparently a very rich man.

On our walk, Summer wondered where there would be a STI clinic. I asked why and she said that Colin had given her two tasks. One get checked out to prove she hadn't caught anything the previous day. Two, which she wasn't supposed to tell me, Colin had told her to miss taking her contraceptive pill one day this week. Just to show her obedience. We had a walk to the nearest hospital and Summer went and inquired about having an STI test. They gave her an appointment for later that afternoon. So we went to the beach for a couple of hours, and then went back. We discussed missing the pill, I told Summer to just tell Colin she had flushed one down the toilet. What she actually decided, I left to her.

At her STI test, Summer had been told to be honest about being a groupie, and what had happened the previous day, and that all three holes had been penetrated with no protection. It was a bit of a humiliation task, although Summer had been tested regularly. As we were away from home, she had to call back for the results in three days, where she was advised about her sex life, and given the all clear.

Monday night we went to a local variety type show. Summer was picked up and taken in by a comedian, had sex with him in his dressing room, and came back out half way through the show s she was feeling bored. She wanted to repeat the task of putting on her cocktail dress and getting picked up in a bar. I suggested she may like to get the 'weekly walk naked on a beach' task over with instead, but she seemed a bit down and wanted her own way, so I agreed, with a couple of suggestions.

Back at the hotel, she had a quick shower, didn't want to tell me about her earlier conquest till later, and she dressed in clean panties, the blue satin cocktail dress and high heels. To be honest, she looked more exposed like this than she would have done naked on the dark beach. My suggestions were that we go to a neighboring hotel, have a drink together, and then I leave her sat there, and also IF she got picked up and went to someones room, she would explain she was meeting her husband in less than an hour, and had to be back in the bar by then. Summer was happy with that.

We went to the large hotel next door and had a drink in the busy bar, then I left Summer and went a look around the hotel briefly. When I came back Summer had been joined by a tall man, with ginger hair and a beard. He looked late 30's. Summer had another drink, and the conversation seemed serious, not exactly fun and flirty. I watched them for around five minutes, and then the man stood up and walked out of the bar. Summer stayed for around two minutes and then followed.

I went and sat in the lobby, there was no sign of them. My erection grew rapidly as I thought about the prospect of Summer being in this man's room getting a good fucking. While I had grown fairly easy with Summer having sex with celebrities, and having previously thought normal, over 60 men would be harmless, this was a bit different. A powerful looking man, much taller and heavier, and middle-aged. I imagined them naked on the bed, Summer pinned underneath him as he rammed his big cock into her grasping little cunt.

After around 40 minutes, she emerged from the elevator. Dress, high heels, and lots of bare flesh. I stood up and she saw me, came over and we left. Back I the room, I could smell the alcohol on her breath, which seemed really erotic, but when I kissed her, I could taste a condom, which was very unusual. She pulled away from me and asked me to go down on her. I stripped her naked and she got on the bed while I stripped myself and joined her.

Summer spread her legs and I went down on her cunt with my mouth and tongue. No taste of a condom, or spunk down there. After a few minutes she wanted to sit on my face and we swapped positions, she straddled me facing down to my erection and took hold of it roughly, while grinding herself against my mouth. She said that she needed cock. Needed a real hard fucking, then would be able to get back to our holiday. She held my cock very tightly, without wanking it, just looking at it while riding my face.

She then threw herself round and impaled her cunt onto my cock and started riding me. She told me that the man was Gareth, he was weird, a creep, and had come over and sat with her, with a very large Vodka and Orange, and had asked her what she was up to. Summer didn't like him from the start and told him she was waiting for her husband. Gareth asked if that was the man who had just left her there. She said yes, and he would be back soon.

He told Summer she looked like a whore, and asked if that is what she was. She said no, and asked him to leave her alone, but he pushed the drink to her and told her give him a few minutes to explain. He introduced himself, while she gulped the drink down, and then quizzed her about whether she was here for money, or was she a slut.

Summer was annoyed by now and taunted him with the fact she was a slut, and asked him what he was going to do about it. Gareth asked why I had left her there. Summer told him that we have an open relationship and she does what she wants, and then asked what it was to do with him.

He reckoned he was some kind of Christian Minister, with his own church, and followers, and he thought that Summer looked like she needed saving from herself. Summer sarcastically asked if he was man enough to save her. Gareth told her that if she wanted to find out, she should follow him to his room. So she did.

I had already shot my spunk and now had Summer on her knees on the bed, legs spread and face pushed into the pillows. As I gripped her hips and re-entered her, I slapped her thighs hard several times and said told her to tell me. She gasped out that she had followed him into the lobby, up three flights of stairs and into a room, where he had immediately pushed her down to her knees, rubbed her face against his trousers and told her she was going to worship him. He untied the straps holding her dress up and pulled her hair tight behind her head and made her look up at him. He told her the devil was in her hair, and if she came to his church he would shave all her hair off, head and body, cover her in oil and 100 hands would anoint her body and give her multiple orgasms to rid her of her demons.

Summer was now unsure how mentally stable Gareth was. He stripped off all his clothes, and told her to get naked. Still kneeling, she pulled her dress and panties off with her shoes. Gareth put a condom on, rubbed it in Summer's face, and then gathered her hair tightly behind her head again and pushed his cock into her mouth. He was very hairy and his cock was a good eight inch, pushing at the back at Summer's throat. He held it there until Summer stated choking and then fucked her mouth while talking about demons, sluts and whores. After a few minutes he orgasmed and held his cock in Summers mouth for a few minutes before he released her, telling her to get dressed. He went to the bathroom as Summer scrambled to get her clothes on, and then gave her a card with his contact details on, telling her to get in touch when she needed salvation.

As I continued to fuck Summer, she screamed her way through an orgasm, and then we laid there recovering. She told me she was sorry, and tried to explain that occasionally, she gets urges to put herself at risk and really wants to get picked up by someone weird or violent. She said she would be alright now and we could get back to having some holiday fun.

There were still eleven days left.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mature Wife Adult Cinema Visit Motel shared wife.in Mature
The New Neighbors Two couples watch wives and husbands have sex.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Beach Guy My wife and I share a hunky beach guy who is ready to please.in Loving Wives
Josh, Jake and Sally Casual sex between black friend and white housewife.in Interracial Love
Erin meets up with Andy to "talk" New hotwife meets up Andy, her possible new bull.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories