Summer Heat Ch. 10 - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby let Jason in and followed with the cart. Jason walked in slowly taking in the opulence of the accommodations. As he entered the kitchen, he was struck by the vision of Donna. She was standing beside the dining table. She wore only a tiny bikini bottom and her high heeled sandals. Her hair was perfect. She had a slight amount of make-up on and her beautiful tits stood out on full display. Jason's mouth dropped open.

"Baby, would you like a snack?" Donna asked. She waived her hand toward a plate on the table. There was a sandwich and chips beside an open bottle of beer.

The food and drink barely deflected Jason's attention away from the snack he had in mind, which was Donna. He crossed to her quickly and passionately kissed her. "Damn, you are so beautiful. I love you."

Donna slipped on her beach cover and showed Jason around the condo. They held hands and Jason kept an arm around Donna as much as possible. Shelby smiled and rolled her eyes at the same time.

"This place is beautiful. I think we should eat dinner early, soak in the pool a while and then have a good time in here, just the three of us." Jason waved a hand toward the master bedroom.

"We were just saying the same thing, before you got here." Shelby said. She watched as her brother and Donna shared a loving kiss. She approached them and they all exchanged kisses and a group hug. "I love you guys so much."

...

Cynthia and Katherine relaxed and enjoyed the light dinner that Katherine had prepared. She told some more details of the kids in Florida.

"Can I ask about the elephant in the room. Are the three of them a triple? Are your son and daughter lovers?" Cynthia asked.

Katherine stopped eating. She used her napkin to gracefully wipe a corner of her mouth. "I'd be afraid to say they aren't. My daughter is a very sexual person." Katherine screwed up her courage and blushed. "She and I have shared a few intimate pleasures. Please never tell anyone."

"Of course, I'll never tell. Damn, Kathy, That's hot as hell."

"Some would say we are all going there." Katherine chuckled. "Playing with Shelby just seemed so natural and loving. I think lesbian pleasures are a little more innocent than straight sex."

"I don't know. Sex and love can be one thing or two separate things. The swingers keep it separate. The young lovers keep it as one. I don't know where it falls between family." Cynthia speculated.

"I just wish I could go back and not ever start thinking about my kids sexually. They are beautiful and fully adult. No one here is a virgin by any stretch. I accidentally walked in on Jason masturbating a few weeks ago. He didn't see me, but I saw his cock. Now I can't stop thinking about him fucking the girls. I bet it's beautiful." Katherine was feeling the drinks.

"Do you wish he would fuck you? Would you like to know what it feels like?" Cynthia asked but was trying to stimulate Katherine further.

Katherine could feel her body becoming aroused. She felt her pussy swell and flow. "Are you ready for desert?" She stood and slowly raised her dress. She pushed the crotch of her panties into her pussy. Then she slipped them down and stepped out of them. She held them up to show Cindy the glistening wet crotch. Katherine gently touched the wet area to Cindy's lips.

Cindy inhaled the subtle aroma and touched her tongue to the glaze of feminine goo. She ran her hand under Katherine's dress. Cindy stood and kissed Katherine as she forcefully shoved two fingers into her wet pussy. She pushed Katherine over to the counter without withdrawing her fingers until they got there. Cynthia turned Katherine around, bent her over and tossed her dress up on her back. She slapped Katherine on the ass as she spoke. "I heard you got very naughty after I left the party." Smack. "Kimmie said you let those people do all kinds of things to you." Smack. "She said you got fucked in the ass." Smack. Cynthia reached up under Katherine. She gathered some of the wetness and dragged it back and lubed her asshole. She massaged Katherine's anal region. As the woman relaxed, Cindy began to open her ass with her fingers. "Seems like you like this kind of thing." Cindy slid three bunched fingers into Katherine. Her well used ass opened to accept. Cindy rubbed around the opening as Katherine's ass opened wide. "Take me to your room. Show me what you can do."

A trail of clothing dotted the path to Katherine's bed. While she had only contributed the dress and shoes, Cynthia had dropped several items and was now standing before Katherine wearing only the prosthetic cock and the belt that affixed it. Katherine looked up at her with anticipation from her bed. Cynthia moved her long slender body like a snake. She moved onto the bed and into a position to access any part of Katherine's body she wanted. She wanted to explore her anus more. She pushed Katherine onto her side and returned her hand to Katherine's perfect ass.

Katherine smiled and faced away. She relaxed and let Cynthia have her ass. Cynthia explored around inside and massaged Katherine's vagina from inside. When she withdrew her hand, Katherine thought Cynthia was going to put the strap-on in her. Instead, she pulled Katherine onto her back, got between her legs and began to lick her. She licked around gently at first, then with more and more pressure. Katherine began to writhe around and moan. Cynthia was an expert at pleasuring a woman. She also loved the intimacy of burying her face in a woman's most private and sensitive area. Katherine was rewarding her with a steady flow of sweet smooth girl goo. Cynthia felt her own pussy moisten from experiencing this beautiful woman. Katherine's motions and moaning ramped up into a violent and vocal orgasm. She grabbed Cindy's head and held it while she ground her pussy on it.

Katherine relaxed and went limp on the bed. Cynthia caressed her and kissed her way up Katherine's torso to her firm full breasts. She kissed and sucked the round mounds. Katherine's nipples responded by swelling slightly and standing up. Cindy kissed her way up to Katherine's mouth and began to make love to it with her tongue. As the passion of their kiss began to build, Katherine felt something. It was the rubber cock worn by the slender woman. And suddenly it was in her. It was in her deeply. Cynthia began to fuck as if the cock was real. Katherine would learn later that the device had little bumps on the back end that ground into Cindy's labia and clit on every thrust. Thrust she did. Over and over, the artificial member plunged into Katherine's cunt. Waves of primal pleasure washed through over Katherine. Sharp, intense shocks of pleasure shot from Cynthia's clit up through her body. She had wanted to fuck Katherine since they met. Now it was so. She watched as her thrusting set up a motion in Katherine's boobs. She marveled at the beauty that lay under her. Cynthia began to concentrate on how the back of the dildo rubbed her and less for Katherine. Cynthia was surprised by the orgasm that was building in her guts. She hunched and thrusted faster and faster. Suddenly she had the release of a hundred pleasures exploding all at once. Sweet slick girl cum shot from her pee hole and wetted Katherine. The rhythm and intensity of Cindy's orgasm triggered another milder one in Katherine. They collapsed together in an embrace and became very still.

...

Jason, Donna and Shelby sat three abreast in one of the giant hot tubs in the pool area of the resort. They had walked to a nearby casual sports bar for a dinner of wings and beer. Now they relaxed under the last fading light of a beautiful sunset. Openly showing affection for each other seemed to raise a few eyebrows. Jason kissing Donna went unnoticed. Then when he kissed Shelby, he saw some guys taking notice. When he looked their way, one gave him a "thumbs up" discretely. Jason smiled and blushed. Then later when the girls kissed, the guys watching burst out laughing and a couple of older ladies got up and left.

Two young couples with a gaggle of small kids came onto the pool area. The trio got out of the hot tub and went into the pool. They had agreed that if any kids were around, they would conceal their lifestyle and act as normal as possible. Shelby stepped into the shallow end and Jason and Donna jumped into the deep. The young families splashed in the shallow. Their kids had balked at going in the "Baby pool". Shelby was always outgoing and struck up a conversation with the strangers. They talked about where everyone was from. The older kids were being started out with "home school" until they were big enough to ride the bus. They all lived in the mountains of east Tennessee.

The oldest little girl was very bold and questioned Shelby. "Do you have children?"

"No, I don't have any."

"Why not."

"I don't have a husband or a boyfriend."

"My aunt Lucy has a baby and she doesn't have a boyfriend. He ran off. So, you could get you some kids."

The parents snickered and blushed but let the girl go on. By then Jason and Donna had moved close to hear.

"It would be better for me to have a partner to help with the babies." Shelby reasoned with the girl.

"Do you want to have children." The girl asked in a serious tone.

"Maybe. For now, I want my brother and his girlfriend to make me an aunt."

"How do you do that?" The girl asked with the other adults fighting back the laughter.

"Well, That's them over there. If they have kids one day, they will be my nieces and nephews."

"I hope it's girls. Boys are yucky." The child proclaimed.

"What's your name, sweetie?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."

Everyone laughed after that. The young mom came to Shelby. "You are great with children. It's nice to meet you folks."

"Thanks. These kids are beautiful." Shelby turned to her brother. "Jason, launch me. We'll do some dives for the kids."

Jason moved to water that was belly deep on him. He crouched, took her feet and launched Shelby into some easy front dives for a warm up. Shelby swam back to him. "Let's turn it up. See if you can do a back flip without kicking me in the face."

Shelby faced him as he crouched. She gave him a quick kiss and stepped into his hands, Shelby put her hands on Jason's shoulders, crouched down and said, "Ready."

Jason stood quickly and heaved his sister into the air as she leaped backward. With his last grip, he helped impart some rotation and Shelby did a perfect backflip into deeper water. Everyone applauded. They tried it again but messed up the second try. For a finale, Jason heaved her as high as he could, and she did a cannonball, to the delight of the kids.

Donna swam up to Jason as Shelby went back to the young folks. "My hero." She slipped her long arms around his neck and kissed him.

Jason grinned and turned Donna around with her back to him. He hugged her from behind and rubbed her crotch under the water out of sight. He then crouched down and made a basket with his interlaced fingers. "Your turn, my love."

"No. I don't know how you guys do that."

"It's easy. As I pull up, you dive forward." Donna trusted him, and he propelled her into three dives. The second and third were much better than the first. With each dive, Donna could feel the power and the muscles of her friend and lover. On each return, Donna touched and rubbed Jason, feeling his muscles and skin. After the third, they embraced and moved over to the side of the pool.

The kids squealed with Shelby's return. The chatty girl jumped up to hug Shelby. "I want to do it. I want to do it."

"You need your parents to do it with you. It's easy."

"I've been trying to get them in some swimming lessons. It's hard to find out in the woods where we live." The mom said.

"You need to teach them all you can for yourself." Shelby lectured. "If you can teach them to dog paddle, it might save their life one day." She was suddenly conscious of her nipples poking out. The dads were enjoying it a little too much. "Jason and I have taught people to swim. What are you guys doing in the morning. We can start with a little lesson tomorrow if you'd like."

"We couldn't ask you to do that. It's your vacation." The mom said.

"Oh, it will be fun and easy. I'm free all morning tomorrow." Shelby said sliding down into deeper water. "Ring us if you want in the morning and I'll meet you here. Room four oh six."

...

Shelby found Donna and Jason in the big shower. They had both showerheads going with steamy water. I felt good after walking into the cold air conditioning. She kissed both and they shared a hug.

"Hey, baby. You made friends of the kids." Donna said and kissed her again.

"Yeah, they are cool. The girl finally told me her name is Hanna." Shelby rinsed the pool water out of her hair. Those dads kept staring at my tits and camel toe. Kind of creepy."

"Since when does that bother you?" Jason asked with a smirk.

"Don't be an asshole. With those kids around, I was a little modest. It felt weird." Shelby said.

"Well you are the sexiest little munchkin on the beach." Donna said with a smile.

"I want to give their kids a swimming lesson. I'll wear more next time." Shelby began to relax in the water falling from the shower. The trio petted each other and kissed. Donna gripped Jason's cock and kissed him. Shelby hugged them both and nibbled on Donna's tits.

...

Katherine stirred awake when Cynthia got up to pee. She swung her feet to the floor and watched Cindy take her strap on off and drop it to the floor.

Cynthia returned from the bathroom and lay back on the bed. I can't believe We fell asleep. It's still early."

Katherine embraced her and kissed her. "I'm glad you are still here." She kissed her way down to Cynthia's tiny breasts. She slowly gave each one welcomed attention, licking and sucking. Her fingers found Cynthia's clit and rubbed it gently. "I can't believe how I got off with that fake dick of yours."

Cynthia chuckled. "I came like crazy too. It's got little nubs that rub me when I do you. Still, it was the best ever doing that. I squirted a little." Cynthia rose to her elbows as Katherine got between her legs. "What are you doing, sexy girl?"

"I want to taste you and pleasure you." Katherine smiled.

"I may need to wash a little. I got all messy while ago then I peed."

"You leave it like it is. I love the natural smell of pussy. A pussy should smell and taste like a pussy." Katherine embarrassed herself. She eased down and began teasing Cynthia's pussy with her tongue. She drank in the smell of it. She really did love pussy. She wasn't just playing a lesbian roll. Hot women turned her on as much as any man.

Katherine aggressively lapped at the slender woman's labia. Cynthia responded quickly. Her pussy had been rubbed raw by the dildo. Katherine's attentions were feeling great. Cynthia's clit swelled as Katherine sucked on it. Katherine slipped a finger into Cindy's hot pussy hole.

Katherine found a few very kinky ideas creep into her head. She acted on the one that required her to take the finger lubed with juice and slide it into Cynthia's tight ass. Cindy allowed and enjoyed it. Katherine pulled her finger up, pushing the inner folds of her pussy out where Katherine could lick and suck the soft tissue. Katherine moved up to Cynthia's clit and scrubbed it with her tongue while fingering her ass. Cynthia could hold off her orgasm no longer. She held Katherine's head and shuttered with waves of orgasmic contractions.

Katherine lay beside her.

"You really do well, you know. To look at you, people would think you are much tamer. I'd enjoy showing you off to some other friends of mine." Cynthia said.

"I don't know. That swinger stuff is a little far out for me. I was going a little crazy. My hormones were out of whack and I'm facing turning fifty in a couple of weeks. Middle age horny crazy, I guess."

"I know how it is. I got up a gangbang for myself."

"When you turned..."

"Fifty, dear. I'm fifty-two."

"You're kidding! I thought you were ten years younger than me."

"I thought you were ten years younger. We are amazing." Cynthia laughed. "I got depressed when fifty was coming around. I did a bunch of drugs. I went to a swinger club and let all the guys and a few girls do anything they wanted. After my birthday passed, it was no big deal."

"Did you ever want kids?" Katherine asked.

"Yes. I got depressed over that too. I have bad tubes. I dealt with it. My first husband moved on and has a son. Mack keeps me sane. I can set up a group to bang you for your birthday if you want."

Katherine laughed nervously. "I think I'll pass. I've done some crazy stuff lately. I might like to see you or Kim and Tony again. I love sex, but the extreme stuff isn't for me." She said that and thought about how she had been having sex with her daughter and lusting after her son and their girlfriend.

...

"Have we got any weed, Jase?" Shelby asked.

"Yes. I got a little from one of the cooks at work." Jason said.

They were all standing in the open kitchen of the condo. The girls wore thin robes and Jason had slipped into some pajama shorts. The girls had vodka-cranberry drinks and Jason sipped on some scotch. Jason prepared a pipe full of cleaned weed. They went onto the balcony and smoked it. Donna was aware of how close her pussy was to the bottom of the robe. No one could see but it was still very stimulating to feel the breeze on her tender pussy.

They sat in the chairs there. Shelby put her feet up. Donna turned her legs toward Jason who was in the middle. "If it were daytime those people across the way would be getting a show." Shelby observed.

"I see your fit of modesty was short lived, Sis." Jason said with a smile. "That weed was mellow compared to that "Crazy Eddie" weed. Pretty good though"

"This is so great being here with the two of you. I love you both very much." Donna said as she leaned over to kiss Jason.

"We love you, babe." Shelby said. "Look guys, I want to really have a good time on this trip. When we get home, I want to do things a little differently."

Jason turned to look at her in silence. Donna asked. "What do you mean, baby."

"When we get home, I want you two to concentrate on being a couple. We can't openly be a triple. I love you and this isn't a breakup. I need to lay off the weed too."

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" Jason asked.

Donna laughed nervously. "First a bout of modesty, now she wants to sober up. Should we find a doctor in the morning?"

"You two are fucking hilarious. I just don't want to be a waitress all my life. I want to think about a real career." Shelby paused. "No. I'm not running a damn fever."

The trio all broke into laughter. Shelby moved into Jason's lap and kissed him passionately. She gave him a soft hug and went inside. Donna stepped over and kissed him. Jason pulled her close and squeezed her firm ass. Donna snickered and went for the door. "Are you coming in?"

"Yeah, as soon as I finish this drink." Jason pondered the world for a few minutes. He listened to the surf in the distance and felt the warm breeze. He was lost in his thoughts and a good buzz when he heard his phone chime for an incoming text. He went in and plucked it from the coffee table. [Shelby CELL> Mr. Thomas, please report to your sleeping quarters.]

Jason entered the master bedroom. Shelby and Donna were in the bed with their backs to the headboard. "Where have you been, silly ass?"

"I got lost, I think." Jason walked to the bed, set his drink on the nightstand and climbed in, putting Shelby in the middle.

"Oh, I get the middle, huh?" Shelby said. Donna was usually in the middle, sometimes Jason.

"All this talk of straightening up and trying to be normal has us worried. We must bring you back to the dark side." Jason said in a dramatic voice.