Summer Heat Ch. 10 - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay beside her and held her close. "I love you, baby."

"I love you. You have made me the happiest woman in the world. I want you with me forever. Please never leave me. I love you, Danny."

"I'm not going anywhere. You are stuck with me, Kitty-Kat"

...

Jason awakened to Donna sitting beside him with a cup of coffee. He was a little disoriented. He looked around. He was in the other bedroom with Katherine in the bed with him. The coffee smelled good and tasted better. "How did I get in here?"

"I'm not sure." Donna said smiling. "I think you got up to pee and then came in here. I woke up with Shelby in bed with me. I'm going to cook some omelets and toast for breakfast. Get a shower. Let's make the most of our last full day here." She kissed Jason and noticed Katherine stirring. "Good morning, Kathy."

Jason staggered into the master bedroom. He admired Shelby's little ass uncovered on the bed. He went into the shower. He thought about how handy it was to be nude. "Just walk in and start the water. That's the nudist thing they never talk about. It's a lazy thing. Don't even have to fuck with clothes." He thought. He put a dab of shampoo in his short hair, washed and rinsed. He soaped up his body.

Katherine slipped into the shower. "Good morning, handsome." She hugged Jason and held on to him. He soaped her back and rubbed it while hugging. "How do you feel this morning?"

"I feel tired and a little hung over. I had a weird dream and woke up in a different bed than I started in." Jason reported.

Katherine stepped back and washed herself, soaping her chest. "I had a beautiful dream."

Jason indulged himself by reaching and running his hands over Katherine's body. He cupped and squeezed her breasts. She turned her back to him. He hugged her and weighed her boobs from behind. "Kat, I'm so proud of you. You have become a super woman. A few years ago, I thought you were lost, but you turned it around. I shouldn't get turned on by you, but I do."

Katherine turned back to him. "Jase, I haven't been able to love other than you and Shelby. When I was working on getting in shape, I always thought about doing it for the two of you. I love Donna now too. She's special. I still worry that someone is going to get hurt. Maybe it's not too bad that we've been pleasuring each other. Shelby has a good idea. We should back down on some of this when we go home." As they dried, Jason pulled out some clothes, Katherine walked over and gave Shelby a firm smack on her ass. The she covered it with a sheet. Shelby rolled her head up, looked at her mom and dropped back into the pillow.

...

Donna handed them each a cup of coffee as they entered the kitchen area. "I've got some ham and cheese omelets fixed. Jase, will you help cut up that cantaloupe?"

Katherine, Jason and Donna sat at the table. The omelets. toasted bread and cantaloupe melon made a delicious breakfast. Jason was drinking water beside the coffee. He took some Tylenol. "Good night! I'm hung over. I drank too much. God, what a dream."

"Baby, you didn't drink much. You had a couple of beers, a vodka-cranberry and a scotch over several hours." Donna explained.

Jason grunted. "Yes, and a whole bottle of Jameson."

Katherine dropped her fork in her plate. She gasped and clutched a napkin to her mouth.

"Jason, we didn't have any Irish whiskey. We had vodka, Scotch and a bottle of Jack that we didn't open yet." Donna accounted.

Katherine grabbed Jason's hand. "Why did you say "Jameson", son?" Katherine's eyes fixed on his. "You said you had a weird dream. I had a special dream, too."

"Yeah. In my dream, I was Dad. You and I were making love in a cheap hotel. You were younger, a little plumper and beautiful."

"I dreamed the same night, I think. I dreamed about the night that you were conceived. Danny and I came down here and had a great weekend. We drank a bottle of Irish whiskey and made you, baby."

"In my dream, I looked in the mirror. I was Dad, beard and all. You were so pretty. Your hair was long and blonde." Jason said.

"And Danny came back to bed and we made it very passionately." Katherine's mind was spinning.

"I guess that's when you two were screwing." Shelby walked in and plopped in a chair. "Coffee." She was in her bikini and sunglasses. "Wow, the food looks great."

"Thanks, Babe." Donna sat a cup in front of her. "These two both had a sex dream. Now we find out they really did it." She looked at Jason. "I thought you couldn't do your mom." She smiled and kissed him and Shelby in turn.

Shelby mustered a horse laugh. "You two were sleep fucking!"

"Shelby! Don't be so blunt. This is embarrassing." Katherine went into mom mode and blushed.

"I couldn't do it, but Dad could." Jason laughed. He leaned over and kissed Katherine. "Too bad I don't remember details." He teased her.

Katherine blushed deeper and hugged her son. "It was the best time of my life, when you two were little. This is a new life now. I love you all."

"Jase, have we got some herbal hangover medicine?" Shelby asked.

...

In a short time, Shelby was splashing with the kids from Tennessee. She was helping them gain some confidence. Katherine relaxed in a hot tub, watching Shelby from there. Donna and Jason took a dip in the pool and went to the beach.

Jason lead the way out to the first sand bar. Once they swam to it, they could walk in knee deep water. They held each other. Donna squealed when a group of sting rays came gliding by. "Damn. I'll never get used to those." She said, clinging to Jason.

He grinned. "Just don't step on one and you'll be fine. Keep an eye out for jellies" After a pause. "...and sharks."

"Shit! You ass, let's go to the beach." Donna stated. They swam in the surf and walked along the shore.

...

Sherry, the Tennessee mom, joined Katherine in the hot tub. They both watched the kids with Shelby and the other mom. "Your kids are wonderful people. I still can't believe you have a thirty-year-old."

"Thanks. I'll be fifty in a few weeks and Shell turns thirty soon after."

"Hanna pressed Shelby about being single. She doesn't know about girlfriends that have girlfriends."

"Oh, you figured that out?" Katherine asked.

"Well, Shelby sort of implied it to me. Sorry to mention it. I'm cool with it. I live in a fundamentalist community. That other mom might not like it." Sherry said.

"We've all been through some shit. Mostly about losing Jason's dad. He was the love of my life and the best man I ever knew. Shelby was crazy about him, a childhood crush and all. Donna lost her mom to cancer. We are all damaged."

"But you survive, and you are good people. I can tell." Sherry said. "Are you drinking? Sorry. None of my business."

"No this is just water. I'm going to make a weak drink to put in here. We stayed up late." Katherine had noticed that Sherry had been staring at her body. "Come up the room for a minute. I'll fix you a little something for your cup.

...

Getting out of the hot water and into the gulf breeze put Katherine's nipples on point. They got even harder when they stepped into the air-conditioned condo. Katherine quickly made "cranberry surprise" in her insulated cup and Sherry's. "Now if you drink this fast, you'll get a little drunk. If you sip it slowly it will just add a glow to the day. Just don't let the kids in it." Katherine sat the drinks aside. "I'm going to change into a suit that covers a little more. Sorry, I know you've been enjoying the view."

Sherry blushed blood red. "I'm sorry. You are just so hot. I can't let anyone know that I like to look at girls. You all seem to be such free spirits."

"I'm sure some of those young church going ladies are bi or curious too. Most women are a little curious. You just need to watch them. Let your tits show and see who likes it. You are a cute lady, yourself."

"Thanks. I'm not hot like you." Sherry's blush was easing.

"You have a few minutes, don't you? Come back here while I change." Katherine went to the smaller bedroom where her bags were. She didn't want to help the girl cheat, but she deserved to take home a memory. In the bedroom, Katherine untied the tiny bikini top and dropped it to the floor. "Sweetie, you've been looking at these all morning. Come here." She pulled the girl to her and kissed her. She guided the girl's hands onto her boobs and helped her feel them firmly. Katherine kissed Sherry again, then pushed her face down to her breasts and offered them up to be sucked.

The young mom sucked hungrily on the beautiful tits. "This piercing is so hot."

"You should get yours done. It would be a great ice breaker for your friend. You hubby will love it too." Katherine pulled the girls face up. "Now you are a cutie. Enjoy your life. Let's see what you have." The girl stood still and blushed as her top was pulled off her tits. Katherine rolled her nipples between her fingers. "So pretty and pink." Katherine leaned over and kissed the girl's tits. She also slipped her bottoms down and stepped out of them. She sat on the bed and pulled Sherry down to her knees in front of her. She kissed her. "I want to give you a memory. Do you want it?"

Sherry shyly nodded. "Yes." Katherine lay back on the bed and pulled her feet up on the bed. She spread her legs and presented her pussy to the shy girl. Sherry stared at it the reached to touch it. Katherine spread her vulva with her fingers and guided Sherry's fingers to penetrate her. The girl began to explore the inner walls of the wet pussy. She withdrew her fingers and smelled and tasted them.

Katherine smiled. "You know what you want. Do it while you have the chance."

Sherry looked at her then dropped down and kissed the older woman's pussy. She licked and sucked it for all she was worth. She knew it would be her only chance if ever. She put her fingers in and licked at the same time. She worked quickly to do everything she had dreamed of.

Katherine was enjoying it and was wetting but was far from orgasm. "Let me show you something everyone is into now." Katherine guided Sherry's fingers into her anus. "That feels so good. Do you give your ass to your husband?"

"No. He can do with the pussy." Sherry shyly slid two fingers into Katherine' ass. She felt around and quickly and withdrew.

"You should make the most of what you have. Don't be a prude. Surprise him by sucking him off when he's not expecting it." Katherine sensed than it was more than the girl handle. She stood up and kissed the blushing girl. "Did you enjoy this? I want to see how much you liked it." Katherine pushed the girl's swimsuit down and roughly fingered her. She was wet. Katherine fed her fingers to her to see if she would taste herself. "Don't be a cheater. Tell your hubby that you need a girlfriend or just forget it.

Sherry straightened her swimsuit and washed Katherine off her face. "Don't forget your drink. Circle around front and go back to the pool from the front. I'm going to the beach you go back to your closet."

...

Katherine found Jason and Donna sitting in the edge of the surf. They were laughing like children when waves broke on them. "What are you kids doing?"

"Being silly." Donna said as a wave crashed into her chest. "We sat down with the waves just to our feet."

"The tide is rising. It's about to make us move. How are you, gorgeous?" Jason admired his mom.

"I'm just wondering what we are doing today. We head back tomorrow. Too bad you and Shelby have to work."

"I know. We can't get any weekends off for a while. Not until your birthday anyway."

"I'm off until Monday, but I'll check on the weekend manager. The real world is going to be a drag." Donna said. "You all have made me very happy. Especially this big lug here." She hugged Jason just as the next big wave covered them. They scrambled up the beach.

...

They found Shelby, fresh showered in the condo. She was lying across the master bed wrapped in a towel. "Where have you, assholes been?" She asked.

"Just down on the beach. We were thinking about something to do this afternoon." Katherine answered. "Don't call your loving mother an asshole."

"Maybe you should do me this afternoon." Shelby sat up grinning. "You all got banged real good last night. Then everybody passed out and left me hanging. I even fell asleep trying to whack off."

"Oh, poor baby!" Jason chided. "Let's all pile on Shelby and rock her cute little ass off." He pushed her back and started faking exaggerated sex, moaning.

Katherine and Donna joined in by tickling and kissing from each side. Laughter and giggling echoed from the group as they teased Shelby's sexual self-pity.

"You better be glad I love you, silly fuckers." Shelby said as the group let her up. "Let's have a photo session. We've got this sexy condo. Let's shoot some artsy pictures, nothing lude."

"Hey, we can do hair and make-up and set up around the place. Kathy, you wanted some stuff shot."

"I can take a nap while you work on your hair. Shelby's will take a while." Jason teased his sister. She poked him in the ribs and kissed him.

...

Jason really did fall asleep while the ladies made up. He awoke to the blonds being made up by Shelby. "Wake up sleepy head. Pull the mattress out of the sofa bed and spread a sheet on it in the floor."

Jason shot a quick look at his bossy sister, but she looked fantastic, so he did the chore. The ladies all had their silky robes on. They all looked beautiful after tending to each other. Katherine handed him her big digital camera.

"This has a new memory card with nothing on it. I want these kept separate from work stuff."

"Oh, mom you might need some nudes for advertising." Shelby joked. She then had Jason shoot a few snaps of Katherine and Donna holding their pierced nipples up to the camera. Then she started directing the shoot. Shelby posed Katherine in gracious positions around the room. They kept her legs hiding her pussy like old Playboy photos.

Jason shot the pictures and admired Katherine's beauty. "Ok. Shell, pose with her." He said. Shelby posed closely to Katherine. They met eyes and hugged and kissed. Shelby cupped her mother's breast and rested her head on Katherine's shoulder.

"Ok, handsome. Get in there." Donna said, taking the camera. She posed the three in beautiful family nudes that focused attention on Katherine. She found angles that hid Jason's rising cock. Katherine slipped out of the frame and directed shots that got sexier by the minute of Jason holding Shelby. Eventually Shelby was in his lap in a sex position. He kissed her. He kissed the center of her chest.

After as few shots, Shelby jumped up. "Let's break that, if you don't want porn shots." Everyone laughed as she revealed Jason's hard dick.

Shelby and Jason directed Donna in several solo shots. Jason liked poses that emphasized how perky her tits are, arching her back and stretching. Then Jason shot some great pictures of Shelby solo. Some of her dance poses and some reclining showed her little pussy. Then they all went through all the combinations of people. Suggestive but not vulgar lesbian interest combos with the ladies. Donna and Katherine looked great together. The ones with Donna and Shelby got more sexual reflecting their past.

"How about a break. I'd like a drink." Donna said.

In fact, they had all tired of the shoot. Jason's cock was soft again, but the ladies sat on towels to accept the wetness. They sat and snacked and drank some weak drinks. Donna and Jason petted each other gently. Shelby and Katherine went back to the mattress on the floor and lay down and stretched.

Donna leaned close to whisper. "How do you feel, baby?"

"I feel great. You are so beautiful. Why do you ask?"

"I know what Kathy wants to see and I know what Shelby wants." Donna glanced into the living area. "Shelby is horny and wants to have a big fuck with you and Katherine. Katherine wants to see you make love to Shell. I think you should go in there and do your best."

"What do you want?" Jason looked in her eyes.

Donna snickered. "I want to watch you nail them both. I can be a perv sometimes too."

...

Jason stood at the edge of the mattress. Katherine and Shelby had begun to lightly pet each other. Jason reach down and took Shelby's hand. He pulled her up to stand. He whispered in her ear. "Kat wants to watch us. Would you like to suck my cock?"

Shelby smiled and nodded "yes". She went to her knees. She took Jason's cock in her hand and stroked it slowly. She looked at Katherine and then up at Jason. When she knew that her mom was watching, she pushed Jason's foreskin back and slowly took him into her mouth. Katherine stared intently. Shelby worked and sucked the cock. Jason soon became fully hard. This time he was proud to show Katherine how big and hard he could get. He flexed his cock and slowly fucked Shelby's small mouth.

Shelby smiled as she lay down and invited Jason to mount her. She spread her legs wide. Katherine moved beside her and rubbed Shelby's pussy. She felt her daughter's wetness. Katherine held Shelby's little pussy open and watched as Jason positioned himself with the head of his cock in her hole. Katherine held Shelby's leg. Jason slowly pushed his cock fully into his sister's pussy. Katherine's mouth fell open and she moaned softly. Jason looked at Katherine and saw how closely she watched the union of he and his half-sister. He began pumping. Katherine reached her own pussy and rubbed it. As Jason pumped, Shelby began rocking a squirming. He knew she was out for a quick orgasm. He helped by thumbing her clit as he pumped. Shelby convulsed in a good orgasm. Jason slowed and kissed her. Shelby grinned, and, like telepathy, they had the same idea.

Jason moved over to between Katherine's legs. Shelby pulled Katherine's fingers out of her pussy and licked them. Katherine looked as if she couldn't believe what was happening. Jason pulled her legs up and entered her pussy before either could think about it. Shelby kissed Katherine passionately so that she wouldn't watch Jason. This helped him to mindlessly pump and thrust his beautiful mom's soaking wet pussy. Katherine began to moan as Jason picked up the pace. Tremors of pleasure radiated up her body from her crotch. Shelby pulled up to her knees and moved her pussy over Katherine's face. She smiled as she began to grind on Katherine's mouth. Katherine spasmed in orgasm. Jason kept pounding all through it and only eased when she was done.

"Shell, scoot back. Bring your ass back to me." Jason said.

Shelby knew what he meant. They had done Donna together like this. She raised her tush up for him. Jason had felt the distant beginning of his orgasm. He shoved forward and went fully into Shelby. He grabbed her hips and fucked at a frantic pace. He quickly reached the point where his hearing dimmed. Jason held all the pressure he could hold and then shot Shelby's will little cunt as full as it could hold with globs of semen.

As he withdrew, Shelby trapped the fluid inside her pussy with her hand. She knee-walked back up to Katherine's face. She positioned her cunt on Katherine's mouth and moved her hand. The warm fluid fell from Shelby and into Katherine's mouth.

Katherine was slightly grossed out for a second. Then she realized that she was eating her son's cum out of her daughter's pussy. That thought propelled her into sucking and swallowing as much as she could find.

Jason sat back and noticed Donna slouched in the big chair. She had a leg up on the arm and was rubbing her pretty pussy while watching. He grinned and moved over to her. He pulled her hand away and vigorously licked her pussy to full orgasm. Shelby and Katherine rested on the mattress paying little attention to the couple.

...

After Katherine treated the group to a seafood dinner at a place nearby, they sat at the table. They went early so they could watch the sun set together. They passed a pipe on the balcony. They were all full and happy. Jason and Donna sat close and held hands.