Summer Heat Ch. 10 - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister's wet pussy wrapped tightly around Jason's cock. He had to move up above her because of their height difference. But, they had lucked into a perfect position. They were both comfortable and both feeling every sensation of the sex between them. Jason set a gentle rocking motion that made his cock stroke perfect for both. He stroked and petted Shelby's body. She wrapped arms and legs around him and they rocked for many minutes. Jason felt Shelby's moaning begin to get more and more intense. He matched her pace and pumped harder and harder. Shelby squeezed her brother tighter and moaned. Jason timed his pace and thrusted and thrusted. Shelby began to cum. Her pussy started getting wetter and trying to push Jason out. Jason matched her with an orgasm of his own. As Shelby's cunt tried to eject him in contractions, Jason shot load after load into her. It ran out around his cock and down her ass. Shelby strained her neck up to hungrily suck Jason's tongue into her mouth.

...

Donna and Katherine took a break in the shower. Katherine had sprayed Donna with the biggest squirt she had ever produced. "I never came like that without someone gouging my G-spot. That was one of the biggest orgasm's I ever had." Katherine hugged Donna. The water flowed over the lady's bodies.

"Katherine, I know that Shelby wants to back away from me and Jason. But I think I'd like to be with you again sometime." Donna looked down shyly. "I've wanted you for a long time. We have a "no secrets" pact. It would have to be OK with Jase."

"I'd like to get to know you more too." Katherine winked. "I wonder if Jason could make love to me sometime. We did it for a few minutes, but I'd like to have you two. I'd love to have him do me one on one, if you don't mind. Of course, I want you again. I'm not through with you tonight, young lady." Katherine pushed Donna up against the cold marble wall of the shower. The chill hardened her nipples, but Donna didn't flinch. Katherine kissed her passionately and hooked her fingers into Donna's tight wet pussy. "It's OK if you love me, baby. It makes it so much better." Katherine said as they toweled dry and lead the girl out of the shower and back to the bed.

"Damn. What's the thermostat set on. I'm cold." Donna said. She jumped into bed and covered herself.

Katherine joined her and snuggled until they warmed. "Your body is so perfect, young lady." She rubbed her hands all over Donna, feeling and massaging. She softly experienced the younger woman's breasts and nipples.

"Kathy, your body is perfect. I'd love to have your muscle tone. I love those freckles on your shoulders and chest. That's so sexy."

"You should go to the gym with us. You could have some firm muscles in just a few weeks. I bet Jason would love it. We have a family plan. I'll tell them you are my daughter-in-law." Katherine suggested.

"They would know better. Too many people down there know Jason isn't married. I'll just join on my own." Donna said.

Katherine's fingers casually wandered onto Donna's pussy and softly rubbed it. "Baby, would you like to be my daughter-in-law?"

"I can't imagine a future that doesn't have you guys in it. Jason and I have only been together for a couple of months." Donna closed her eyes and rolled her head around. Katherine's play on her clit was taking effect. "I've been in love with Jason for much longer. I started a crush on him when we first met. Oh, that's good." Donna twitched. "I used to think about slipping out of Shelby's bed and into his. I had to be a bitch around him to hide it. Hmmm. Oh, yes." Katherine had turned up the pressure. "I wanted Jase to do me while I licked Shelby. That's so good." Katherine eased two fingers into Donna's cunt. "The first time I saw Jason working in the yard without a shirt, I wanted him. Those muscles. Hmmm."

Katherine whispered in Donna's ear as she fingered her. "Is that what you like? Do like Shelby's pussy smell? It's so hot. Isn't it? What did you want to do when you saw Jason's back rippling and stretching with sweat dripping down?"

"Oh, God! I wanted to strip off and run grab him. I wanted to see his hard cock. I wanted to suck it." Donna squirmed and moaned. Katherine was fucking her hard with two fingers and thumbing her clit. Donna felt waves of electric pleasure wash over her as Katherine latched her mouth onto one of her tits and sucked hard, harder that she usually liked. It was a little painful, but just enough. The pleasure outweighed the pain and Donna started cumming. She hunched and bucked. She grabbed Katherine's hand and pulled it into her. She shivered as the orgasm subsided.

Katherine chuckled softly. As Donna lay back with her eyes closed, Katherine smelled and tasted the sweet film of girl goo on her fingers. Donna had her own scent, much subtler that Shelby but wonderful. She hoped this wouldn't be her only session with Donna. It was hot and sweet. She felt she had to eat that pussy. Katherine moved down and kissed her way around the girl's belly and down to her mound.

Donna jerked and grabbed Katherine's head. "Easy now. I just came like crazy."

"I know, baby. I just have to taste that sweet pussy for myself." Katherine carefully moved her face between Donna's heavenly legs. She could smell her light musk. She kissed and then licked Donna's exotic long clit hood. She rolled it back and forth with her tongue. Katherine could feel the little swollen clit inside the sheath of flesh. With her fingers, Katherine pushed the hood up and back until the round pink clit popped into view. She licked and sucked on it. Donna bucked her hips up to grind it on Katherine's face. Katherine sucked moisture from the girl's cunt and held the clit up and exposed. She licked it rapidly until Donna again convulsed into orgasm.

...

Jason rolled out of bed the next morning earlier than he wanted to. He had held Shelby in his arms all night. It was what she wanted. It was nice for him too, but now his back and neck were stiff from sleeping in one position all night. He tucked the bedcovers in around his sister. He took a quick shower and went in search of coffee. He noted the master bedroom door was opened. After he filled a cup, he went to see the ladies.

Donna sat crossed legged in the middle of the bed. Katherine sat leaning against the headboard. Both of the ladies were dressed in his tee shirts. Donna held up her hand to show Jason Katherine's diamond solitaire ring on her left hand. "Look, babe, we're engaged." She said.

"One magic night and my mom snakes my girl. Oh, well. I stole her from Shelby." Jason shook his head and circled around to kiss his mom on the cheek and sit on the bed.

Donna and Katherine laughed. "Not us, silly boy. You and I are engaged." Donna announced.

"I don't remember proposing." Jason said and sipped his coffee.

"Oh, you didn't. Katherine asked me to be her daughter-in-law. I said yes, so you or Shell one has to marry me." Donna said who mockingly flashed and admired the ring.

"Well, I want it to be me. I guess that's it then. We're getting hitched." Jason teased them.

They all laughed. Donna slipped the ring off and gave it back to Katherine. "I'll have to wait for the big lug to ask me for himself." Donna laughed harder as Jason pushed her back on the bed. He climbed on top of her and assaulted her with kisses and tickles.

After pushing her back it was obvious that she didn't have panties on. "Oh, my goodness. Look what I found!" Jason tickled his way down to her pussy and gave it a big lick. "Yummy!" He laughed and rolled off of her.

Donna sat up and covered her snatch. "Silly man. We want to ask you about something. We talked about getting more conservative when we get home. That's good. But Katherine and I had a great time last night. We'd like to have some time together in the future. Just every now and then."

"Damn, Kat, you did snake my woman." Jason mused. "Well we talked about this. No secrets. You have to let me know. I love you both. It's Shelby that wants to normalize things. I think she's right."

"We said special occasions. I have a birthday coming up." Katherine smiled then laughed. "Maybe both of you would like to do something special for me." She blushed a little. "Jase, are you getting hard? Show me"

The sex talk had aroused Jason. He had gotten comfortable with this with Katherine. He lay back on the bed between Donna and Katherine. His hard cock made a tent of his gyn shorts. He slipped them down.

The ladies snickered, But Jason just got harder until his dick was sticking up toward his chest. Katherine took it in her hand and slowly pushed his foreskin down the shaft. Donna leaned over and kissed it. "I smell Shelby on him. Naughty boy!"

Katherine examined the cock while giving it little squeezes to keep it up. "It almost looks just like your dad's." Katherine examined, sniffed and backed off. "Yes, I smell Shelby. I hope you were good to her last night. She's got something on her mind. I don't know what."

Donna took Jason's cock in her hand and stroked it very slowly. She lay her head on his stomach and watched the skin go up and down. Her pussy was getting wet.

Katherine moved up to Jason's face and gave him a quick kiss. "Help me keep an eye on Shelby. Make sure she takes her medicine. She has one prescription and some vitamins."

Jason was having trouble concentrating on the sensations in his cock with his mom trying to have a serious conversation. "Baby, just stray cat that thing. It will take a while to do what I'd like to you. I have to leave in a couple of hours. OK?"

"What do you mean? Stray cat?" Katherine asked.

Donna laughed. "Shelby told me that. Boners are like stray cats. Ignore them and they go away. Pet them and you're stuck with them." Donna rolled over laughing.

It was Katherine's first time to here it and she laughed loudly. "It's good to get stuck with one, sometimes." Katherine said laughing.

The doorway was suddenly darkened bay the form of Shelby. She was nude. Her tan had darkened during the week. Her tan lines were even more dramatic. All three of the others were struck by how hot she looked. "What's funny, people?"

"Stray cats and hard cocks." Katherine said. She got up and hurried over to hug her daughter.

...

Jason left Shelby to ride home with one of the ladies. He needed to check in at work by mid-afternoon. Shelby could wait and come in for Friday dinner rush later. The three ladies all stood in edge of the foamy surf. The warm waves splashed gently at their ankles.

"God, I hate to leave. This has been so wonderful being here with you." Donna said.

Shelby hugged her and agreed. "It's been the best time ever." Shelby looked southward to clouds on the horizon. "I need you all in my life so much. I just want to dry out for a while and cool some of this crazy sex. It's hot as hell, but making love with my mom, brother and his girlfriend is just a little too much."

"I know baby. I know." Katherine said and hugged her.

Shelby straightened up. "OK, some business. I guess you know we are throwing you a party for your big five oh."

"Don't remind me." Katherine quipped. Really, she had come to terms with the milestone. Having these great young people around her made it easy. "Please, no black roses or silly shit like that."

"No promises, old woman." Donna said and laughed blushing at her boldness.