Summer Heat Ch. 10 - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls giggled and cuddled kissing. Jason spooned up to Shelby's back and started petting her and rubbing her tiny tits. Donna let Shelby move down to kiss her breasts. Jason watched as Shelby licked and sucked Donna's beautiful breasts. He reached over to kiss Donna. His cock began to swell and stiffen. He nested it in Shelby's ass crack. She reached back and rubbed Jason's balls and gripped his hard cock.

Shelby decided to take the lead. She pushed Donna onto her back and climbed up onto her. She kissed her lips the moved down her body. Jason watched as his sister kissed her way down his girlfriend's body. Shelby fondled and sucked Donna's nipples and slowly moved down to her pretty pussy. Jason took up the duties of kissing Donna's lips and massaging her breasts as Shelby began licking her rapidly wetting pussy. Shelby gripped Jason's dick and licked and sucked Donna's pussy.

After a few minutes of these beautiful sensations, Jason moved back and watched Shelby eat that beautiful pussy. He slowly and quietly moved behind Shelby's cute little ass. Shelby raised up on her knees and presented her hot, wet pussy to her handsome brother. Jason knee walked up behind her. He aimed his stiff cock and pushed in her all the way in one motion. Shelby gasped and paused her licking for a moment.

"He's just showing out." Shelby said, looking up at Donna who watched as Jason began thrusting into Shelby. Shelby adjusted to get her mouth back on Donna's labia and used Jason's rhythm to help her do Donna.

Jason felt Shelby have a mini orgasm and slowed and withdrew from her. As if reading his mind, Shelby crawled up Donna's body and worked to place her pussy right on Donna's pretty face. Jason crawled up to Donna's pussy. They would have been more romantic if they could, but Shelby was obscuring Donna's face as she began to grind on it. Jason slipped into Donna and watched Shelby's ass split by Donna's chin. Shelby began grinding rapidly. Jason fucked Donna at a slower pace.

He groped her tits and held them as he pumped in and out of her pussy. Jason felt Donna rolling her hips. He matched her rhythm and focused on the texture of her vaginal walls. Shelby was moaning softly and hunching Donna's face. Jason felt the numbness in the back of his head. He pressed his thumb firmly into Donna's clit. With a shaking and shuttering motion, they all began to orgasm. Shelby froze in spasm and came squirting sweet fluid into Donna's mouth. Donna's hips bucked and almost pushed Jason out with contractions. Jason felt the cum race up his cock and flood Donna's sweet pink pussy.

They all held their places until it all settled. Shelby climbed off Donna. Jason eased out and lay on her other side. "He came inside you. You crazy shits." Shelby said. Shelby spread Donna's pussy and watched white globs of semen ooze out. She caught a big wad on her finger and ate it.

"It's cool, baby. It's cool I want it in me. It felt great." Donna spread her legs. Jason sat up and watched Shelby lick and eat his cum out of his girl.

...

The movement of the bed woke Shelby with a straining bladder. She looked to see Donna riding Jason's morning wood. She chuckled and scampered to the toilet. Since she was nude already and the others were gently fucking in the bed Shelby started up the shower and climbed in. The water felt good cascading over her body. She felt good. She felt happy. The sex the night before was wonderful, and it was cool that Donna was ready to serve Jason this morning.

The shower door opened, and Donna joined Shelby with a hug and a cock flavored kiss. "Good morning, my little lady."

"Hey beautiful." Shelby answered. She lay her face against Donna's chest. You guys are making love this morning. Great of you to take care of his morning boner."

"I love his morning boner. I went down on him before he was awake. Did I rape him?" Donna snickered.

"Yes. We are all going to hell or jail." Shelby washed her face. "Last night was beautiful. That's why it's so hard to think about stopping with Jason. God, he is so good in bed, but I can't keep screwing my brother."

"As long as I'm with him, you are welcome in our bed. It's up to you, lover." Shelby stepped out of the shower and dried herself. "Look, I'm going to slip off this afternoon. I'm working on a big surprise for you two. I need one of your cars. Then I'll send you the address where to meet me. Don't drink much during the day today so one of you can drive later."

"What are you up to, little turd?" Jason asked from the door. Shelby just laughed and kissed Jason as she passed and gave him a quick kiss. Jason joined Donna in the shower. "Make coffee!" He yelled behind his sister.

...

Katherine pushed a cup of coffee in front of Cindy. "I'm glad you stayed. The simple pleasure of sleeping beside someone is underrated."

"Yeah, that big old bear, Mack feels good next to me. I haven't heard from him." Cindy checked her phone and then sent her husband a text. "He usually checks in. What are you doing today?"

"I've got a little work to do, but I can't keep my mind off those kids. I'd love to be down there with them." Katherine sipped her coffee.

"You might cramp their plans. Or, you might find out things."

"Well I love them regardless. I'm a little jealous of them. They are all young and happy."

"Do you think about finding happiness for yourself?" Cindy asked, sipping her coffee.

"I don't know if I could handle a relationship. Losing Danny hurt me so much that I'll never get over it completely." Katherine said and stared into her cup.

"If you find someone that accepts your baggage, they can help you heal." Cindy said.

"You sound like you know from experience."

"We are all damaged, baby." Cindy kissed Katherine and went to find her clothes.

...

Donna and Jason held hands walking in the surf. Shelby walked at the edge of the waves. "What are we doing today, people?" Donna asked.

Shelby spoke up. "I hope to help those kids with swimming this morning. I thought you two might honeymoon while I did that, but you already were at it this morning, assholes."

Jason and Donna chuckled. "I'd like to go snorkeling for a little while." Jason answered.

"Do we still have our old stuff?" Shelby asked.

"No, that old rubber fell apart. We can buy some stuff or go on a trip where they furnish what you need." Jason answered.

"What stuff are you talking about?" Donna asked.

"Masks, fins and snorkels." Jason said.

"I don't know how to do that kind of thing." Donna said turning to Jason.

He put his arms around her. "I can show you. It's easy. We can get gear at S-Mart and go to a place I know. You'll love it."

...

Shelby put on her conservative bikini for more coverage in case there were a bunch of gawkers. She caught the mommies and the gaggle of kids coming out to the pool. She ushered them to the kid's pool. She started by getting them to crawl like "Puppy-dogs" in very shallow water. They graduated to making a slow digging motion in the water and walking. Within minutes, she had the three oldest children dog paddling. They giggled with glee at their accomplishment. With the help of the moms, she got the two very young children to paddle around. Shelby showed the moms how to challenge the kids a little at a time.

The mom named Sherry thanked Shelby. "I feel bad about you spending your vacation on our kids."

"I'm having fun. Besides, I wanted to give the love-birds some time."

"The tall guy is your brother?" Sherry asked.

"He's my half-brother. My dad is a little short Italian guy. His was a tall Anglo man that was very handsome. We lost him several years ago." Shelby explained.

"I didn't think you two looked much alike. The other girl is pretty."

"That's Donna. She and I have been friends for a while. Now she's fallen for my goofy brother."

"Well, they are beautiful together." Sherry said.

Shelby looked down into the water. "I'm very happy for them. I'm also a little jealous. I love them both, very much.

...

Jason and Donna found snorkeling sets marked down for the off season. They bought a men's size set and a women's. They went to a place that Jason knew of where a large lagoon was protected by a rock jetty. The water was clear and warm. Shells and tiny tropical fish provided sights to see. Donna was a strong swimmer and took to the fins right away. The mask and snorkel took some time and patient coaching from Jason. He showed her how to clear water from the mask and use spit to fight fogging. They swam together and collected shells. Jason admired Donna's beautiful body under water. They teased and petted each other. Once as Jason swam up to her, Donna exposed a boob and stuck it in his view. They laughed and swam. Later they took off the masks. They swam to a deep area and slowly tread water with the fins. They kissed and embraced and petted each other under the concealing water.

...

Later that afternoon, the lovers had set up a spot on the beach. Jason was propped up in a chair where he could watch the tip of his fishing rod without moving his head. They had an umbrella positioned to provide some shade. Donna was lying on a beach blanket in the shadow and snoring softly. Jason was dosing. The rumbling slosh of the waves and the warm breeze had him closing his eyes and only occasionally checking to make sure his rod wasn't making for the open sea.

"Hey Handsome! Are you catching any fish?"

Jason was startled awake and turned to see a beautiful vision. "Mom! Holy shit!" Jason leaped from his chair. He grabbed Katherine and hugged her up off her feet. "Oh, mom, it's so great you came down. I love this. I love you. I've got all my girls here now."

Donna stirred awake and turned to see Jason hugging his mom. "Kathy, Wow, I'm so glad you are here." Donna stood and went in for a hug and kiss greeting.

Jason kneeled in the sand as he let the ladies have the two chairs. "Mom, it's so cool of you to be here. We've all been thinking of you."

"I couldn't get all of you off my mind." Katherine said. "I cleared up some things for work, threw some stuff in a bag and came for a surprise. I hope you don't mind."

"We should have included you in our plans all along." Donna said, giving Jason a scolding look. "Jase took me snorkeling this morning. I love it. It was beautiful down there."

"We used to do that down at the state park." Katherine said.

"That's where we went. Donna took right to it." Jason said looking over his shoulder at his fishing rod.

"So, really son, have you caught any fish."

"I caught two blue runners earlier, nothing lately."

The group of parents with all the kids approached along the shoreline. The oldest girl, Hanna, ran up to Jason. "Hey, where's Shelby?"

"I was just about to ask that." Katherine interjected.

"She went to town. We are going to meet her in a while." Jason gave a g-rated answer.

Sherry walked up. "She got all the kids started learning to swim."

"I can dog paddle." Announced Hanna.

"That's a good start." Katherine said to the kids.

Jason introduced Katherine to the group calling what few names he knew in the group. Sherry complimented the kids and how young Katherine looked. "We are thankful for Shelby teaching the kids. She also showed us that we can teach them what we know. They will be safer around the water. I think waiting to find swimming lessons was foolish."

"Hey, I think you are getting some bites." One of the dads pointed to Jason's surf rod.

"Probably another bluefish." Jason sprang for his rig. He lifted the rod from its holder and reeled as he waded into the surf. All the kids were thrilled, and the adults watched as he retrieved line and his rod bent towards the gulf. "Feels like a nice one." Is all he could say as he coaxed his catch over the inner sand bar. As the fish got closer Jason backed toward the beach. He watched for color. He didn't want to drag a shark up with all the kids near. When he saw the broad, dark red back, he knew there was no problem. He gave a slow steady sweep to the side and pulled a big redfish up into the foam. He hooked the fish by the jawbone with his fingers and held its tail. All the kids wanted to touch it. The moms including his wanted to take pictures. The little girls squealed as Jason carefully released it back into the waves.

"My hero!" Donna said and gave Jason her chair. "You put on a show."

"I planned it that way." Jason said and laughed.

The families wandered down the beach.

"Now, where is your sister?" Katherine asked.

Donna and Jason chuckled softly then Jason said. "She's setting up a surprise for us. We are supposed to meet her when she sends an address. We think we have it figured out. We'll search the address when she sends it. Let's go get ready. She's going to be surprised when she sees you, Kitty-Kat."

...

Donna showed Katherine the basic layout of the condo. Katherine dropped her bag in the smaller bedroom and started looking around. She had the same reaction that Shelby had for the place. She wanted to take her clothes off and touch everything. She slipped off her shorts and rinsed the sand off her feet. Wearing just panties and bikini top, Katherine wandered into the big bedroom. The couple had left all the doors open. She had noticed that the bed in the small room was undisturbed and the covers of the master bed were tossed everywhere. Almost nude herself, she walked into the master bath without thinking. Jason and Donna were standing nude in the shower. They were holding each other and letting the water fall on them. Katherine was struck by the beauty of the young couple. She was just about to slip out of the room when Donna spotted her and smiled. Donna pulled Jason to her and kissed him fully knowing Katherine watched. Katherine slipped out.

Katherine put on some slacks and a blouse as Jason had advised. All three gathered in the kitchen and sought out some snacks and drinks. "You two really are beautiful together." Katherine told the couple.

Donna just smiled. She crossed the room and embraced Katherine. She kissed her with more passion that either of them was planning on. She broke away giggling. "This was your idea. Thanks, I love you all." Donna said, returning to her sandwich.

"I see you have found a way to reconcile Shelby's love with Jason's." Katherine said boldly. "Only one bed is messed up."

The couple blushed. "From what Shelby told us, it seems that we have all let passion get the best of us lately." Donna said with a sense of retaliation.

It was Katherine's turn to blush. "I think you are right. I just don't want anyone to get hurt. I believe in you two. You could make it. I mean, you could have a great love like it's supposed to be."

Well, that sparked a group hug that lasted until Donna's phone chimed an incoming text. It was the address from Shelby. Jason searched the web on Donna's laptop. Donna watched over his shoulder. Suddenly they both blushed a burst out laughing. "Well, it's what we thought." They looked at Katherine and said, "strip club."

...

Katherine put the address in the GPS of her car, then assigned Jason to drive. Donna sat quietly in the back seat. They were all quiet. The situation was awkward. As they stopped at a busy intersection, Jason broke the silence. "Mom, I need to tell you something about Shelby. She's been doing something lately that has us concerned."

Katherine could hardly breathe. All the possibilities of what her son was about to say raced through her head. After all, Shelby had recently had sex with everyone in the car. Now they were going to see her in a strip club.

Jason negotiated the intersection and turned onto the causeway across the bay. "Mom, I know Shelby has always been unpredictable, but this is really odd.

Katherine wanted to speak but couldn't.

"Mom, Shelby has been reading books!" Jason cracked a smile. "Isn't that some shit? I mean real books."

Donna laughed. "She's read some serious stuff, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."

Katherine could finally breathe. "Shelby is incredibly smart. She used to test really high, but she was restless and rebellious. I call her our evil genius."

"She says she wants to make some changes in her life." Donna said.

"Maybe she's thinking about turning thirty. I know I've been freaking out about turning fifty soon." Katherine was glad the conversation wasn't about sex. "I have all of you in my life and that's going to make fifty, OK."

Donna reached up and squeezed Katherine's shoulder. "Looking gorgeous should help."

Katherine turned her head and kissed Donna hand. "You are a doll, yourself."

...

They all sat the car hesitating to go in. "Do you think I can take my camera in?" Katherine asked.

"No. No cameras." Jason blurted out.

Donna chided him. "Really mister? How do you know the rules?"

Jason blushed. "He and his buddies went to a place in Atlanta after the all turned twenty-one." Katherine explained.

"Let's go in and see if we can hide mom until she can surprise Shell." Jason had a plan. "I'll send you a text, Kitty-Kat. Or I'll come get you."

...

The man at the door said, "No guns. No knives. No cameras."

Donna snickered. Jason tapped his pocket and remembered his pocket knife was with his fishing tackle. The found a table in a dark area and surveyed the room. There was a pretty, black girl with long legs on the catwalk that split the room. Some of the dancers were sitting at some tables working the patrons. They ordered some overpriced bottles of water from a waitress.

"I don't see Shell." Donna said. Let's see if we can get Kathy in here."

Jason met Katherine at the door and led her back to the table. They sat in a way that Katherine was hidden behind the taller kids. There was a little break between dancers. A rather large dancer with long black hair, named Brandy performed. Jason walked over and tossed a couple of singles on the stage.

"You didn't stick it in her G-string like that guy did." Donna teased.

"I'm trying to behave myself. The girl deserves to get paid." Jason fielded the teasing.

Donna reached and held his hand. "I know. You're the best."

The next dancer was a willowy redhead with some bad tattoos. She was a good dancer. Jason began to stand. "I got this one, big boy." Donna said. She went over to the stage. Jason watched as the girl shook her cute ass in Donna's face. Donna slipped some folded bills in the girl's panties. The girl kissed Donna on the cheek. Donna returned to the table smiling and blushing.

"Oh, I see how it's going to be." Jason grinned.

The next dancer was introduced as Galaxy. She was a petite blond on giant high-heeled stacks. She worked her way down the catwalk and danced her way back up. She tossed her top back toward the top of the stage.

"That's her!" Donna announced. "I'd recognize those tits anywhere."

Katherine hid behind Jason, peaking over his shoulder. They all watched as Shelby did her thing. She had spotted Donna's blonde hair and was showing out. She demonstrated her best moves. She was a veteran dancer and it showed. Many of the men in the room liked her tight body and were walking up to tip her. She did a few moves for each of them.

Donna stirred in her seat. She always wanted to see Shelby dance. Now it was turning her on. She could feel the moisture forming between her pussy lips. Her face flushed. Jason was enjoying it, but ever conscious of his mom over his shoulder.

When Shelby was working it for a tipper on the other side of the catwalk, Katherine slipped around Jason and approached the stage. She positioned herself directly behind Shelby, across the catwalk. She held a few singles in her hand. The male patrons watched as the beautiful woman stood at the stage.

Shelby caught a glimpse of a blonde by the stage. She assumed it was Donna. She looked down planning her steps as she slinked over to her lover. As she looked up. "Mom!" Shelby burst out laughing and hugged Katherine. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She kissed her mother and sat down.