Summer Heat Ch. 10 - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute, Galaxy. Let's see it. Dance girl." Katherine waved her hand as if directing the dance.

Shelby slinked around and tried to look sexy but couldn't stop laughing. She held her G-string out for Katherine's bills. She finished her dance. She gathered her clothes and bills. She circled the room thanking all her tippers eventually sitting with her family. She hugged and kissed Donna then sat in Katherines lap and held her tight.

"Oh, Kat. I could cry. I'm so glad you are here." Shelby hugged her mother's neck. "I thought I was going to surprise you guys. Now you pull this shit on me."

An older lady in casual cloths came over and told Shelby to get out of the woman's lap. Shelby got up and then hugged Jason. "You didn't come tip me, asshole."

"Next time you are up, I will."

"I was planning on leaving after you saw me dance." Shelby protested.

"Oh, no, Miss Galaxy. We are here for a show. I might want a lap dance." Donna said grinning.

"I'll dance all over you when we get back to the room." Shelby said.

"I might want a dance from that redhead." Donna teased and softly kicked Jason under the table.

Shelby went somewhere in the back. Katherine ordered beers for the table. The three endured a couple of skanky looking dancers before the long legged black girl got back up. Most of the white patrons ignored her. Jason appreciated her legs and cute little ass. A handsome black man went to tip her. She had a hug and a big smile for him. The group got the feeling they knew each other. Jason went and tipped her. She beamed her big smile to him and showed her body to him with some slinky moves. When the girl turned her ass to him, Jason could see the tiny circle of wrinkles radiating from her anus. Jason tipped her, and she thanked him. When he returned to the table, he sat with Donna and kissed her. She held his hand.

The tall redhead was back up next. Jason poked Donna, smiling. This time Katherine went to tip the girl. "Kat had a big shot of vodka before we left." Donna whispered.

"No wonder she made me drive." Jason watched his mom flirting with the dancer. "You might have to go get her."

Donna moved in beside Katherine just in time to see the hot girl discreetly give Katherine a peek at her pink pussy. Donna slipped the girl some bills and she left her bottom askew and pushed her pussy toward Donna. She smiled a sultry smile and the hugged Donna and kissed her cheek.

The ladies snickered their way back to the table, whispering to each other. "Well, I'll have to keep an eye on you two. I think you are having fun." Jason said to them. They both gave him a quick kiss.

There was a short break before "Galaxy" danced. The redhead went and thanked some tippers, then came to the table. She gave Katherine and Donna little kisses on the cheek then asked to sit. "Those guys over there asked if you two would dance." The girl said. Everyone laughed.

"Don't think so." Katherine said with a chuckle.

"We can't have amateur night anymore. The dancers have to have a permit." The redhead said. She pulled close to Donna. "If you'd like a lapdance or two I'll make it special. You're so hot."

"Thanks, but we are all going to have a good time in a little while, just the three of us." Donna nodded toward Jason and Katherine. The dancer walked away.

The disc jockey announced. "Out of this world, Galaxy" and Purple Rain started through the sound system. Jason recognized it as one of Shelby's favorites. She walked slowly down the catwalk moving in sweeping motions into an interpretive dance.

Katherine's mouth fell open to see her beautiful daughter. Shelby had ditched the blond wig. She wore tall black stilettos. Black lace panties covered a tiny black G-string. A matching black lace bra was barely covered by a black net blouse tied in front. She had touched up her make-up and styled her hair out with gel and her fingers. "Oh, my God. She's gorgeous." Was all Katherine could say. Shelby wasn't doing stripper tricks, but really dancing. She moved freestyle to Prince's masterpiece. She followed the music more than the words and stepped to the pole as the first chorus began. She swung herself around, gaining speed. She hooked her legs laying out and slowing her rotation to stop aligned with the catwalk. Palms to the floor, Shelby released her legs and did a walk over into a split on the floor. A half rotation pointed her down the catwalk and she danced in broad sweeping movements, to the music. Shelby alternated between jazz dance and pole tricks in time with the music until the long song ended. Another dance song started. Shelby shucked the blouse and bra in a seductive manor. She slipped the panties down to the top of her thighs. Only the tiny patch of the G-string covered her pussy. She did the obligatory stripper moves and attended the tippers that she had ignored during her first dance. Bills began to cover the stage. The patrons, surprisingly, had appreciated the mastery of her first dance. Jason and the ladies went up to tip also. Shelby laughed and hugged and kissed each of them. She shook her cute little ass for them. All noticed that her little brown butt hole was visible.

In a few minutes, Shelby joined the table. She had redressed in the black lace and worked the room thanking all the tippers. She kissed each of her party. "I'm so happy you could see that. It's the last time I'll ever do that."

"That almost seems a shame. Baby, you were so good. No one else danced like that." Katherine gushed. "You are a real dancer."

Shelby hugged her tightly and then kissed her.

"Galaxy, cool the kissing. Those guys said they ask you for lap dances and you said "No"." The lady manager said.

"I don't do that anymore and this is my mother. I'll kiss her as I please."

The woman scowled and walked away. She had caught her share of shit from dancers before.

"Let's get the royal fuck out of here." Shelby proclaimed and went to change and get her things.

...

Shelby drove Katherine's car with Jason and Donna following.

"Shell, not too many moms could say they were proud of their stripper daughter, but baby, you were beautiful. Where did you learn to dance like that?"

"I used to work with a girl that had formal training. I copied everything I could from her." Shelby smiled. "I want to put all that behind me for good. I really have but I wanted Jase and Donna to see me dance. When you popped up it was perfect. I love you, Kat." Shelby held her mom's hand. I want a dip in the pool to get the smell of that place off me. I'm also starving."

"I'm hungry too." Katherine cradled her daughter's small hand in hers. "Look, baby, it's clear the three of you have been sleeping together. Donna hinted that she knew about me and you also. It's all come out. I'm embarrassed about the sex but not about how much I love you all."

"I know, mom. I want to change my life when we go back. Right now, I want to have a great time while we are here." Shelby glanced at her mom to see if she caught her drift. "Mom, I want you to know that me and Jason haven't been together but a few times. It's my fault. I kept teasing and flirting until we both gave in. For one week, back in June, we did a bunch of stuff. We got it out of our systems. Then he started getting interested in Donna. After they fell in love she went off the deep end because she thought she had to choose. So, we had to tell her so she could have both of us. She, surprisingly understood. Since then the only time Jason and I have done anything it was in a threesome.

Katherine thought for a minute. She had all this running through her mind for too long and now she wanted to fuck them all. "How will they react if I join in with all of you?"

"We'll play it by ear. Jason will have reservations, but I know he looks at you. Donna has a little crush on you. If we start, he'll catch on. I want to tell you something, girl to girl. Your son is a wonderful lover. He's so sweet and loving. Also, when I saw you in that club tonight, I nearly orgasmed right then. You and Donna in a club is hot as hell. We should all go up to Atlanta sometime. The dancers up there get buck naked and stick their shit right in your face."

"Oh God..." Katherine muttered.

...

"What do you think the sleeping arrangements are going to be?" Donna asked.

"Sleep where you fall, I guess. She knows we all slept together last night. She made that remark about only one bed messed up." Jason shook his head.

"She thinks you and Shelby have been lovers a lot more than you have. Apparently, she accepts it." Donna searched for words. "I'm committed to you, like we said. I love you. How will you feel if Katherine wants to join the party?"

"I know she's beautiful and hot as hell. I just don't know what I can do with my mother. If you and she decide to make love, it will be OK. I just want to watch." Jason grinned.

...

The group enjoyed sandwiches and small talk with drinks. Donna and Katherine got tipsy enough to talk about the redhead showing her pussy "by accident". Shelby explained about the rules of the strip club. She explained that leaving early meant she didn't clear much money after paying the house. She gave the rest to the other girls. She gave away all he clothes except the black lace outfit. "I should have kept the blonde wig. We could put it on Jason. He would look like Thor."

"Show me your hammer, baby." Donna giggled.

"I think the redhead is a drug whore. She had bad skin under the makeup." Shelby said.

Donna giggled. "She offered to do me and Kat. I told her we were all getting in a pile later."

Katherine almost spit out her food laughing. "Good idea." She looked at Jason who was blushing.

...

All clad in swimwear, they relaxed in one of the hot tubs. The ladies had all put on their smallest bikinis. Katherine borrowed one of Donna's. Her D boobs bulged out the sides of the C top just a little. Donna was wearing the yellow one she sunbathed it. Shelby had on her string that hardly covered anything.

They had the whole area to themselves for a long time. They talked and flirted. Strong drinks in big plastic cups were taking effect. Jason began to get used to his mom's beautiful freckled breasts being in view. He looked, and she loved him looking.

Getting over heated, the group moved into the main pool. The cool air gave all the ladies hard nipples. Jason enjoyed the feminine beauty of all of them. He and Donna hugged and whispered in water they could barely stand. Katherine swam over to them.

"I always thought you two would be beautiful together. I've been scared that you would get hurt with Shelby involved." She slipped an arm around each of them. "Is it really OK that I'm here."

"Yes, Kat. We are very glad you are here." Donna said. She put her arms around Katherine and turned toward her. "I think we can all have a nice time if we just relax and stop worrying." Donna pulled close to Katherine and kissed her. A slow passionate kiss as Jason put his arms around both of them. He grabbed a handful of Donna's ass. After a minute of thinking about it he rubbed his hand across Katherine's firm ass. She smiled and turned to kiss her handsome son.

...

Back in the condo, nudity seemed to be the normal. Everyone rinsed the pool water off and put on minimum clothes. Donna and Katherine wore thin robes over nothing. Shelby went topless with some thong panties. Jason in his gym shorts.

Shelby seemed to be the happiest but was quiet. "I love you all. I never expected us all to be together. It's beautiful but when we go home we should try for some normalcy." With that she sat in Jason's lap and kissed him. "Hey big boy, care for a lap dance."

Everyone laughed, but then Shelby motioned Jason to the middle of the sofa. She turned on some dance music and waved Donna off to the side. Shelby began a slinky seductive little dance and slid into Jason's lap. She stuck her tiny tits in his face and mouth. Donna and Katherine watched as Shelby began to hunch and grind her pussy on Jason.

The first song ended. Shelby stood in front of Katherine. "I dance for pretty ladies, too." She climbed onto Katherine's lap and pulled her face into her chest. Shelby rubbed her tits on Katherine's face and ground her crotch on her. She brought her hands up along Katherine's boobs and weighed them in her hands. She touched her forehead to Katherine's and snickered. Then she yanked Katherine's robe open and exposed her tits. Jason and Donna grinned and admired them and got their first good look at her new piercing. Shelby rubber body all over her mom's and kissed her as the song ended.

Now it was Donna's turn. Shelby pulled her robe down to start. Katherine's mouth fell open and Jason's cock twitched. Shelby cupped Donna's breasts and made a big show of kissing her and both of her nipples. Shelby slithered and slid over Donna's body. Donna worked her hands all over Shelby. They kissed again. Shelby reached down and spread Donna's legs. Katherine got her first good look at Donna's long clit hood and little pink lips. Shelby stayed on Donna as another song started. Shelby caressed and petted every inch of Donna's long body.

As Donna pulled Shelby's panties down, Katherine moved close to Jason on the sofa. Katherine pulled him close as they watched the erotic show across the room. Katherine's boobs were still mostly uncovered. "You are all so sexy. I'm loving this." Jason didn't flinch as Katherine rubbed her hand across his lap feeling his firm cock. "If you don't think you can play with me. I understand. Shelby wants us all to be open to whatever you want baby."

"Kat, I love you. You are my best girl. You are beautiful." Jason stumbled over his words. His hand shook as he reached into Katherine's robe and cradled Her breast. He looked up and kissed her. He felt her mouth slowly open. He opened his and tasted his mother's tongue for the first time. They broke the kiss quickly and watched the girls. Katherine put her hand back on Jason's cock. She squeezed it and it reacted by going rock hard. Jason was surprised that he was able to relax and be horny to his mom's touch.

Shelby stood and took Donna by the hand. She turned the music to a softer channel and lead Donna back to the master bedroom. Jason stood to follow but felt Katherine pull him back down to her. "Jase, don't do anything that you don't want to do."

"It's cool Kitty-Kat. Let's have some good times. We'll come back to earth next week." He smiled.

"Ever since you've been such a handsome man, I've been very curious about something. I know it's naughty as hell. I want to know how much like your dad you really are." She tugged at his shorts. "I want to see it, baby."

Jason looked down into her beautiful eyes. He finally saw her as a woman, not his mom. He pulled off his shirt and shorts. He tossed them aside and stood before her nude. His cock had flagged slightly. He watched as Katherine examined his cock.

Katherine inspected it objectively at first. She quickly noted that he was very much like his late father. She took it in her hand and lifted it up. She firmly squeezed it and it responded with a twitch. She smiled and slowly pushed Jason's foreskin down and admired his swollen head. She looked up at Jason and saw his eyes shut. He pushed his hips toward her, proudly flexing his hard cock. Katherine wasted little time in taking Jason's cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked. She felt the slick head and the rougher skin. She squeezed and pulled it. Then she withdrew from it and looked up to see Jason looking down and smiling at her. He helped her up and kissed her cock flavored mouth.

Half way down the hallway, Katherine dropped her robe. She followed Jason to the bedroom door. He stopped and turned to her. He hugged her close and kissed her. "Did you like what you just saw and did?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Show me." He said and gently pushed her against the wall.

Katherine pushed her panties down to the top of her thighs. Jason kissed her and slipped his hand between her legs. She opened her legs. Jason rubbed her pussy and found the wet slit in the center. He pushed his finger inside. Katherine was wet and slippery. His finger slipped inside, and he felt the tender interior of her sacred pussy.

"You are a horny little lady, Kitty-Kat."

They looked in the bedroom. Donna was on the bed with Shelby between her legs. Shelby was on her knees lapping at Donna's spread pussy. Jason lay down beside Donna. Katherine sat beside the girl on the other side and watched Shelby.

Katherine was enjoying the view of Donna's pussy. She got down close on an elbow and reached back to rub Shelby's ass. Jason kissed and petted Donna as she began contractions of orgasm.

Katherine moved alongside Donna and kissed and petted her. Jason reclined and smiled at Shelby. Shelby moved in between Katherine's legs and began lining up to access her pussy. Jason moved onto Donna. He watched as Katherine sucked Donna's tits. He pushed his cock into Donna with his eyes fixed on Katherine's tits. As Shelby began to pleasure Katherine with her little tongue, Jason got into a groove and fucked Donna with abandon. All the erotic behavior going on there had pushed Jason into a numb state of mind. He was out for deep pussy. Donna met his rhythm with her own. Their cadence took over the bed. Katherine and Shelby sat back and watched. Shelby fingered Katherine to keep their thing going but was transfixed on the frantic pace Jason and Donna were going at. Soon both of the lovers were moaning and flailing. Donna began a convulsive orgasm and Jason matched her with a thrusting, grunting cum of his own. Jason pumped and pushed a magnum load of cum into Donna. The sudden full, wet sensation sent Donna into a second stage of orgasm. The pressure made cum squirt out around Jason's cock and balls. Jason collapsed in a pile of sweaty, panting cum soaked love.

"Dam, Jase." Is all Shelby could say.

"Wow. You two went nuts on us, there." Katherine said. The lovers fell still but panting. Katherine slipped over and inspected Donna's well fucked pussy. It lay open with a river of cum and girl goo running out. Shelby bent down and sucked up all she could gather in her mouth. She offered this to Katherine in a cum kiss. She accepted.

Shelby and Katherine went to the other bedroom to play and let the lovers drift off to sleep.

...

I woke up around 3:00 a.m. with a full bladder and a dry mouth. Two steps out of the bed and I grabbed the wall. "Still a little drunk." I said and chuckled. I dumped my bladder in the toilet and rinsed my face in the hotel sink. My beard dripped with water. "You, lucky bastard." I said to the man in the mirror. I took a big drink of a cola from the cooler and returned to my beautiful bride.

"Where have you been, handsome man."

"Just the bathroom, Babe."

"Sounds like a grand idea." She sprung from the bed. Piss whistled from her pussy. I listened to the flush, then the sink and a drink from the cooler.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, doll. You did just what I did. Come to me." She slipped her nude body in bed next to mine.

"I think I'm still drunk." She said.

"I know I am. We finished off that bottle of Jameson, no wonder." I said.

My lady giggled and took hold of my cock. She kissed me as only she can. I caressed her body and breasts. She giggled some more and moved down and began to suck my cock hungrily. She alternated between fast and slow bobs of her head. I almost came when she raked her teeth up the underside of my cock head. I moaned and took my cock away from her before she made me shoot too soon.

I rolled her onto her back and mounted her. Her full swollen lips guided my hard cock into her wet pussy. She moaned as I went fully into the depths of her. The sweetest pussy I've ever been in welcomed my cock and seemed to suck on it. I began to pound firmly but my lady seemed to be uncomfortable with that. I slowed and rocked her with a shorter stroke. I kissed her sweet mouth and she hugged me. We kept it slow for a few minutes. I felt her rhythm begin to build. I slowly increased my force. She was catching up fast. I pumped and thrust harder and faster until her humming became moaning. I gave it to her with all I had, and she was rewarded with a huge orgasm and a cunt full of my hot cum.