Summer Heat Ch. 10 - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, can we talk a little?" Shelby asked.

"Sure, baby." Katherine answered. "But, I think the less we talk about what we've been doing, the better."

"Yeah, really. I loved it and I love you all, but we went farther than I thought we would." Jason spoke with Donna clutching his arm, nodding agreement.

"I want to leave a lot of this behind when we go home. You all do what you want, but I want to work on my life a little. I'll be there for all of you of course."

"Shelby is right. We need to cool this taboo stuff for the most part." Katherine blushed as she brushed past the subject.

"Jason and I set a rule in place when we agreed to be committed to each other. No secrets and no one outside of us and Shelby." Donna reached and touched Shelby's hand. "I think we now includes you, Kathy."

"Look, I love you, but I want you and Jason to concentrate on building a future." Shelby started to get emotional.

"We are. And we want you to always be part of it." Donna pleaded.

"I'm family. That never changes. I just don't know about the sex stuff." Shelby said.

"I've told Donna that if she ever wanted to be with you, to let me know and it's OK. You were together first. That's important to me too." Jason explained.

"Let's save it for special times and talk about it first. That goes for all of us. I might want to explore dating someday." Katherine said.

"OK by me." Shelby said. "But for me, right now, this couple here is important. I'm thinking about my future too."

"Everybody just keeps everything out in the open and we can head off any conflict." Jason reasoned.

"Well since this is our last night, I think we should arrange anything we want of the group." Shelby blushed a little. "I'd like to sleep with Jason tonight. I think it's something we may not do in the future. I'd love for this big asshole to hold me all night."

"I could see that." Donna said. "I think I'd really love to sleep with Katherine. Kathy, I love you, you know."

Katherine was speechless for a moment. "I love you too, dear. And, I'd really dig sleeping with you too."

"Man! That's weird as shit! Everybody just claims somebody you want to sleep with. Geez!" Jason said.

"Well, what do you want, big boy?" Shelby asked him

Jason laughed. "A fresh drink, another hit off the pipe and everyone to have a good time. I love you three ladies." They all laughed. Shelby pinched his cheek and Donna gave him a big kiss.

...

The party moved to one of the hot tubs in the pool area. There was much laughter and touching under water. Donna leaned over and kissed Jason. "I love you. You don't mind me with Kathy, do you? You know I love that body of hers."

"Baby, you have a good time. I'd love to watch. I think me and Shell need a good time too."

"I do too. Do you think she's really going to quit us?" Donna worried.

"I don't know. I hope not, at least not you, anyway." Jason said

Shelby and Katherine were having a similar conversation and petting lightly underwater. They forgot they were in a public area and kissed passionately. Donna noticed the mommies and kids coming onto the pool area. She kicked Shelby to get her attention, but not before Sherry got an eye full of Katherine French kissing her adult daughter. She stayed away from the group.

Hanna came over and jumped in the hot tub squealing. "Shelby!" She hugged Shelby and then climbed out and ran and jumped into the big pool. "Look, Shelby. I'm paddling like a puppy!"

All the group laughed. Shelby climbed out and went to play with the kids one last time.

...

Shelby, Jason and the families from Tennessee were searching the edge of the surf for creatures. They had all scrounged as many flashlights as they could come up with. The kids squealed and giggled and pointed at crabs and fish and rays that came close to the beach at night. Katherine and Donna stood up on the beach watching. The children were discovering the world. The parents watched their children enjoy the magical time. Jason and Shelby let their inner child surface as they often did when they were together.

The wind was getting up. Katherine put her arms around Donna. "I'm so glad you have come out of your shell and become part of my family."

Donna was so touched that she teared up and couldn't speak. She just turned and hugged Katherine. She kissed her neck and cheek and kissed her way to Katherine's mouth. They slowly eased into an intense French kiss. They held each other. "You all make me so happy. I love you."

They broke the embrace to see that Sherry had moved up to talk to them. She had seen them kissing and Katherine kissing Shelby earlier. "You seem to be a very loving family." She said sarcastically. "I took your advice. I gave Tommy one of those surprises while ago. He was thrilled, and it was fun. Thanks."

"That's nice, dear" Katherine said. Sherry walked back to her kids.

"What did you tell her?" Donna asked, in a whisper.

Katherine whispered back. "I told her to spice up her marriage by surprising her hubby with good blowjob when he's not expecting it."

Donna laughed. "Is that the kind of marital advice you give?"

"Yes, I think it's great advice." Katherine said seriously the burst out laughing.

There was a commotion in the group. The kids squealed and scattered up onto the beach. The adults were laughing. It wasn't an emergency. A little brown sand shark swam by.

"You're sandwiched right in between Shelby and Jason, aren't you?" Katherine asked.

Donna was embarrassed but answered. "Yes, we do it like that sometime."

Katherine looked at her then burst into hysterical laughter. "Oh, God!" She gasped for breath. "I meant your ages. Twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, you are between them in age." Katherine went back into laughter.

If it wasn't dark, the whole world would see Donna's red blushed face. When she thought about what she had said in answer to the question, she laughed so hard that she went to her hands and knees trying to breathe.

Jason and Shelby came over to them. The parents and kids made their way up to the resort. "What in the world are you two hyenas laughing at?" Shelby asked.

"You had to be there, baby," Katherine answered.

From that time, that evening, they stayed paired as they had agreed. Donna and Katherine held hands as they walked. Jason and Shelby poked and played with each other as kids. Kids that were on their way to sleep together.

...

For Katherine and Donna, it became like date night. They talked quite a bit and were very attentive to each other. For the siblings, it was play time. They joked and teased and enjoyed the nostalgia of relating to each other. After a group shower, Jason kissed Donna goodnight. They both felt that this would not be a test of their relationship but a bonding experience for all.

Katherine and Donna took mild drinks into the master bedroom. Jason and Shelby had the rest of the condo. When things had settled down, Jason realized how much he wanted to grab Shelby and fuck her. He had a sudden urge of lust, knowing he didn't have to hide from the world, Donna or Katherine. He did the thing that always wanted to do when he saw Shelby. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and kissed her.

...

Donna and Katherine sat up in bed talking. They had covered the damages that they all suffered. Now they were exploring the feelings they had for each other.

"I think if we dated and it was just me and you, one on one, I would be totally in love with you." Donna said and kissed Katherine. "You are hot, sweet and cool. You know just when to be a mom and when to be a friend."

"You are so sweet and beautiful." Katherine ran he fingers through Donna's hair. "If we dated, I'd be worried about dating a younger woman and proud to be with such a hottie." Katherine giggled. "I gave mommy Sherry some more advice." Katherine pulled her pierced tit into view. "She came out to me as bi and wanted to find a girl. I told her to get one of these. She can show it to her friends and see who likes it a little too much." Katherine snickered and put her boob back in her robe.

Donna laughed harder than expected. She turned red blushing and rocked back on the bed.

"Have you ever used yours to close the deal with someone?" Katherine asked.

Donna kept laughing and held up three fingers. "I got sex from three people I showed it to."

"Well, you slutty little thing." Katherine scolded.

"It was a mom and both of her kids." Donna laughed.

Katherine got it and clinched Donna in a hug and kissed her.

...

"Have you been holding that back?" Shelby was looking at the little green bud of "Crazy Eddie" weed that Jason was shredding.

"Yes. I thought you and I would appreciate it more." Jason transferred it to the pipe. "I left a little at home for a hangover cure. I think I'm going to clean up my act for a while." He lit the pipe, took a drag and passed it to Shelby.

She took a hit and held it for a few seconds. "Jase, if I needed you to help me brush up on some math or chemistry, would you?"

"Of course. What are you up to, munchkin?" Jason asked. He took a hit and passed it back.

"I just want to try something, I'll tell you if it works out." Shelby finished the pipe and moved to Jason's lap. "Look, I asked to have you to myself tonight because I love you and I know we can't keep doing this."

"I know, sis. I love you too. It's weird that mom is in the next room and knows." Jason gave her a quick kiss.

"Yeah, and she's in there with our girlfriend." They laughed. Shelby cleared her throat. "They need some time together. I'd like to see them. They are beautiful. She looks more like your sister than I do."

"Shell, I'm dying to eat your cute little ass. Can we take this back in?"

...

"I lot of what Shelby is all about is guilt. She treated Jason poorly when they were teens. Then she ran off when I was beginning to heal from losing Dan. She came back humbled and wanting to show us she loves us."

"She's just loving us a little too much." Donna joked. "She may have had some bad times when she was trying to make it by herself."

"I'm sure of it. She broke down crying on me one day. She deeply regrets running off." Katherine gently guided Donna to lie flat on her belly. "I've been admiring these long legs of yours since the first time I was you." Katherine ran her hands up and down Donna's legs. "Beautiful." Katherine tossed Donna's robe up on her back, exposing her smooth ass. She caressed Donna's ass cheeks. She pushed Donna's legs apart and concentrated on massaging her ass. Katherine enjoyed the view of the tall girl's pretty, pink anus and the back view of her pussy. Donna's pussy popped open when Katherine pulled her cheeks up and apart. Katherine kissed Donna's cheeks and moved closer to the center. She flicked her tongue into the crack then licked down the center of Donna's asshole.

Donna jumped and then giggled. "That tickles and it's weird." She laughed. "Shelby has done that. It's hot but I'm not used to it. Just come up here and kiss me, gorgeous."

Katherine chuckled and crawled up to Donna's head and kissed her. "Your butt is just so pretty, I wanted to kiss it." She nuzzled her face into Donna's neck and embraced her warmly.

...

Jason had similar designs on Shelby's ass. The first thing Jason did was kiss Shelby then push her onto her knees on the bed. He knelt on the floor behind her and spread her ass open. It was firm and round. He loved the look of her little brown asshole. He flicked his tongue around it a few times before pushing it into her hole. He licked and scrubbed the anal area. He pushed his finger into her pussy while he ate her ass.

Shelby felt the dirty pleasure of her ass being licked. It always took her into a very dark side of her sexuality. The finger probing her vagina was hitting all the right spots. She could feel the wetness growing from inside her. She pushed back against Jason's face.

Jason felt the wetness too. He stood up and stroked his cock with his free hand while fingering Shelby. When he felt the wet goo pool in her pussy, he lubed two fingers with it. He pulled them up to her ass and rubbed the natural lube into her anus. He felt Shelby relax her ass, so he eased a finger into her hot tight hole. He worked his finger in and out slowly turning it slightly. Pushing downward, he could feel the back of her vagina.

Shelby moaned as Jason found a sweet spot in her ass. She pushed back against his hand loving the penetration. She felt him slide his finger out of her ass and his cock into her pussy. She was still for a moment while he went all the way in. Then she pushed back feeling him pushing against deepest part of her small canal.

Jason pumped several times but wanted to make this night last. He pulled out and guided Shelby to face him. He kissed her holding nothing back. Although they denied falling in love, although they said they would only love as siblings, he did love her in that forbidden way. He knew that she loved him that way too. He knew that she wanted to back away from this for that reason.

Shelby smiled at him and sat down on the bed. With Jason standing, she had the perfect angle to pull his cock into her mouth. She sucked slowly and gently with the foreskin completely covering the head. She held it in her mouth and pushed the skin back. Shelby sat back and looked at her brother's hard cock. She stroked it slowly watching as the skin covered and the uncovered the glistening head. She could taste and smell her fragrant little pussy. She loved her smell and taste. Shelby pulled the foreskin to cover the head. She kissed the end. Then she slowly pushed the skin back and sucked the head into her mouth, making it tight and letting her teeth brush against it.

Jason groaned and pulled her cock away from her. He shook and rubbed it. He groaned again.

Shelby jumped up and hugged him. "Oh, baby. Did I hurt you? I'm sorry."

Jason laughed. "No. It was just too intense. If you ever want to make a man cum very quickly, just do that three or four times. Wow!"

"You're the only man I ever want to make cum, baby." Shelby blushed when she realized what she said. She looked up and kissed Jason with all her heart.

...

Katherine was thrilled to get her hands on Donna's beautiful body. Not only had she admired the legs but since the first time she saw her young perky breasts and dark pink nipples, Katherine had wanted to suck and fondle them. Katherine lowered her head to Donna's chest and rubbed her cheeks against the breasts and kissed them. She gathered them up in her hands and licked and sucked then until Donna began to squirm and moan.

Donna was fully relaxed and digging the breast play. She was sad to see it stop as Katherine came back up to kiss her passionately. Katherine raised up and grinned at Donna. "Please give me your breasts, Kat. I've wanted them for so long. Feed me pretty mama." Donna pulled Katherine to her and pulled the big firm boobs into her mouth. She sucked hard on the unpierced one. She sucked and licked and gently bit the nipple. She was gentle with the sore one. The piercing was only three days old.

Katherine felt waves of pleasure move up from her tits and through her body. She felt her pussy swelling and getting wetter. Katherine took Donna's hand and guided it into her crotch. She twitched all over when the young slender hand found her pussy and pinched her clit.

Donna was in a sexual trance. She sucked and squeezed Katherine's boob with one hand and slipped fingers into her pussy with the other. Katherine was soaking wet to the point of dripping. Donna found two fingers were not enough. She thumbed her clit and added a finger, then another.

Katherine began to hunch and sit down harder and harder on Donna's hand. She knew they were ready to have better access. She raised up and looked Donna in the eyes and rolled onto her back.

Donna knew what Katherine wanted and was ready for the same move. Donna hovered on her hands and knees over Katherine and fed her her breasts for a few moments. Then she moved down to explore Katherine's meaty pussy. Donna returned the hand that was wet to the hole and probed Katherine's lips and clit with her tongue. She put the four long fingers in Katherine who reacted with a moan and a push to welcome them. Donna fucked the older woman's hole with her fingers. She rolled them around and pushed in past her knuckles. She could tell that Katherine was enjoying the stretching. "Do you want more, Baby?" Donna asked, still fingering.

Katherine nodded yes and closed her eyes, rolled her head and moaned loudly as Donna tucked her thumb and slipped her whole hand deep into Katherine's swollen pussy. Katherine spasmed and contracted in reaction to the wonderful intrusion. She felt Donna lower her head and began to lick her.

Donna found it awkward to have her hand in while she licked the pussy, she pulled it out. Katherine shuttered as the widest knuckles on the hand cleared her opening. Donna looked into the pink heaven in Katherine's gaping pussy. Now she wanted to eat and suck that set of full soft lips. Ever since the first time she spotted Katherine with a full camel toe, she had wanted to bury her face in there and stay a while. Donna lapped and sucked as much for her pleasure as Katherine's. Her fingers were still wet with Katherine's goo. More was running out of her and down across her ass. Donna thought about how Shelby and Katherine were in to anal stimulation. She used the natural lubrication to rub Katherine's ass. She felt Katherine's hungry, horny anus relax. It seemed to coax her to put her fingers in. Katherine was moving and moaning at the tongue treatment. Donna licked and pressed against Katherine's ass. Two fingers slid right in with no resistance. Katherine moaned and pushed her ass open. Donna couldn't believe how her ass opened, but she made the most of it by putting all four fingers into Katherine's gaping ass. Donna four finger fucked Katherine's ass and sucked like mad on her clit.

Katherine had been fighting back cumming. She wanted to see how kinky she could get Donna to be. She reveled in the stretching of her ass and pussy. Donna ate pussy like the experience lesbian that she was. Katherine held donna's head against her and hunched, bucked and shivered into a huge orgasm. She moaned, pushed and contracted until a warm stream of sweet slick squirt shot into donna's mouth and on her face. Katherine continued to spasm in orgasm over and over until she coasted to a stop.

Donna came up for air. She watched Katherine breath heavily in the wake of her cumming. Katherine looked up to see Donna's wet face dripping. She grinned and covered her face in embarrassment. Donna laughed softly and wiped her face on the sheets. She crawled up to Katherine's face and kissed her.

...

Jason softly licked Shelby's pussy. He noticed how all the swimming had lessened the degree of the fragrance that was Shelby's natural scent. Still it was there. It was as sweet as flowers and yet sharp and pungent. He was totally addicted to smelly his sister's pussy. Donna probably was too. If she stopped having sex with them he would go back to stealing her dirty panties.

He noted her shiver in pleasure as his licking and sucking of her clit was having its effect. He lifted his head and began to kiss his way up her body. He explored the soft fuzz of her belly as he moved up to her tiny tits. Her nipples were swollen and hard. He sucked them in turn and moved up to her face. "I want you to get a piercing like mom and Donna." He kissed her neck and embraced her.

"OK. I was already planning to." Shelby held Jason's face in her hands and kissed him softly. She held the embrace tightly trying to touch his heart with hers. She felt Jason shift around and then his hard cock slipped fully into her. She moaned and felt the depth of their love in the depths of her tight pussy.