Summer Hummer

Story Info
Beach trip pushes her boundaries.
1.1k words
4.06
52.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fredoberto
Fredoberto
771 Followers

FOREWORD

Thanks to everyone who got in touch to check I hadn't fallen off the face of the planet this year. I had a few other things going on, but it seems my muse still smiles on me from time to time and I will aim to get a few more stories posted over the coming months. This is just a short one for the Summer Lovin 2020 contest. I hope it makes you smile.

*

Donna sucked my dick as I lay on our beach towels in the summer sunshine.

No one could see us this far back in the sand dunes. Personally, I wouldn't have cared one way or another if anyone did see us. Don't get me wrong. I'm not some sort of extreme exhibitionist, flashing my tackle at the drop of a hat. However, as far as I'm concerned there's no shame in getting some good summer loving on the beach. Besides, we had a good excuse. We had recently got married and this would be our first summer together as husband and wife.

I had been attracted to Donna when we first met at college, but she was fairly shy and it took me a while to convince her I was both respectful and respectable enough to be boyfriend material. We started going steady in final year, which is when I realised I needed to do some serious thinking about this woman and what she meant to me.

Before I met Donna I had been with a couple of other girls who were more forward in their attitude to sex and I had enjoyed getting together with them for some very energetic horizontal jogging. I was no Casanova, but I did learn a thing or two from them about how to give pleasure to a woman.

Compared to my previous girlfriends, Donna was much less experienced and much more inhibited. When I realised how that would affect our relationship, in the parlance of the card sharks, I had to decide whether to hold or to fold. I was fairly certain Donna was "the one" and I could see the love light in her eyes when she looked at me, so I decided to go all in and asked her to marry me after we graduated.

I'd like to say I taught Donna all I knew and that she quickly lost her inhibitions to become my personal sex goddess, but it wasn't that simple. As well as making opportunities to get her to try new things, I had to coax her along at her own pace until she was happy for the new things to become a regular part of our sex life together. For example, just sharing a bath was something she was initially reluctant to consider, but with soft music, candlelight and glasses of wine, it became a regular routine for us.

I think Donna became happier with some of my suggestions after we discussed things we absolutely wouldn't do. If you're doing business with someone it can be helpful to agree what's not included in the deal, so you can avoid any misunderstandings on that score. Donna and I saw pretty much eye to eye on what we didn't want in our love life, so neither of us had to be concerned about stuff we both found weird and unacceptable. We just wouldn't be doing any of that stuff. It followed that everything else was up for grabs.

I did my best to please Donna and she did her best to please me. I learned how to use aromatherapy and give her massages with essential oils like lavender, lemon or rosemary. She would sigh with contentment as my hands moved over her body and we usually ended up with some slow, languorous lovemaking, the culmination of which was her shuddering in orgasmic bliss with me buried in her up to the hilt. She loved to be held gently and cuddled in the afterglow.

For her part, Donna eventually started to give me head on a regular basis. At first, she had been reluctant to try oral sex, but she changed her mind after I gave her pussy my best efforts with lips, tongue and teeth, making her squeal like a stuck pig. She realised turn about was only fair and it wasn't long before the number sixty nine became part of our bedroom repertoire on a regular basis. To my delight, Donna developed excellent technique in a short space of time, licking and sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow. I thought maybe some day she would manage to get it down her throat, but there was no hurry.

In the meantime I was more concerned about her finishing. If all she was doing was some nice, gentle sucking as an appetiser before we fucked that was fine, but any time she went the whole hog and made me come with a blow job, she either bailed out just before I shot my load on the bed sheets or she ran off to the bathroom to spit and rinse out her mouth.

Getting her to blow me in the dunes would maybe change things. There was no bathroom and I thought it unlikely she would want a sticky mess on our beach towels. As she knelt astride my legs with my swim shorts dragged down my thighs I admired her beautiful hourglass figure, highlighted by her favourite bright yellow bikini. I knew I was a very lucky man to have this woman as my wife.

Eventually, with her hand around my dick, tickling the tip of it with her tongue, she paused and glanced up at me, aware from my appreciative gasps that I must be close to blowing my load. I answered her unspoken question with a single word. "Swallow," I said.

Donna raised her eyebrows slightly, but I think she knew it was only a matter of time before this day would arrive. It only took a few seconds for her to bring me to the point of no return and I came in her mouth with a satisfied grunt. She pulled off me and made a show of swallowing her mouthful of semen, before pulling up my shorts and lying down beside me on the beach towels.

"I did it!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with happiness and pride.

I held her tight and kissed her deeply, which took her by surprise.

"Don't you mind kissing me after you've come in my mouth?" she asked.

"Of course not, Donna" I replied. "You've kissed me plenty of times after I've had my mouth on your pussy, so why would I mind tasting some of me when I kiss you? What you did was wonderful and I'd love some repeat performances this summer."

"I'd say that's more than likely," she giggled. "After all, as the old saying goes, one swallow doesn't make a summer!"

Fredoberto
Fredoberto
771 Followers