Summer in Tuscany Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm started where her fingers teased his balls. Just before exploding he grabbed a full tit with one hand and put his other and her slender shoulder. He pulled his hips back and then forward into her hand again and let loose. He couldn't tell where it was landing, and though he wanted to keep his eyes open to see her reaction, he couldn't through that first burst, the intensity keeping his eyes shut, the pleasure taking over his body.

Later he'd tell her the difference in how these handjob orgasms felt, but now he was letting go. And it definitely was a letting go for him, because he didn't feel like he was in control of this orgasm, unlike the one in the morning. And it was new and a little scary for him, exciting in a different way. He kept cupping her tit, his fingers digging into her shoulder as burst after burst erupted.

When the first wave finally passed and he could open his eyes, he looked at Rachel in the dusk and thought she was the most beautiful women he'd ever been with. Her eyes looked pleased, aroused, sly, warm, a dizzy combination for him. He glanced down between them for just a second and saw her delicate hand nearly covered in his cum, and then he kissed her hard, at first, then it transitioned to a tender teasing of tongues. He wasn't certain if they'd kissed for seconds or minutes. "That felt amazing Rachel. Thank you."

Rachel had seen it, seen it in the contortion of his face, a look quite different from his previous orgasm. He had cum, cum on her even, before; but when he had done so she had seen only exultation on his face. He had commanded the scene, and for a young attractive woman to permit him to paint her with his seed had been a victory for him, a twisted submission for her.

But though now it still made no sense to Rachel that she would let this old man touch her in these ways, though he still had her twisted around a finger, she could see in the pained expression of his release a sense that he was slipping.

It did not occur to her to worry what might happen if neither of them were in control.

He certainly lost some in that instant, and she could feel it in his grip on her breast. Though at first his hand cupped her gently, in the midst of his orgasm, he squeezed her large breast hard, his thick fingers sinking hard into the soft flesh. Rachel's mouth opened in a silent O of shock and slight pain, but it was followed by an electric shock in her gut, in her sex, as his hand mauled her in rhythm with the jerking of his shaft. She did not stop him, did not pull away, did not want it to end, despite the discomfort.

When it had ended, Rachel looked down in a daze, trying to separate one bit of sensation from another. She had continued stroking him through his orgasm, and so while half of his blasts had landed on her stomach, dripping down her newly tanned flesh, the other half had coated her hand, drenching her fingers and filling her palm with his sticky fluid. His fingers had left red marks on her paler breasts and her nipples ached as they pulsed with her heartbeat. She realized she was breathing hard, sweat dripping down the nape of her neck.

For Jack, there was no mistaking that this was by far the most intimate moment between them since she'd arrived. All this actual touching and kissing, not just admiring and watching, had him a little confused. From nowhere came this desire to take her hand and lead her back to his bed and, knowing he couldn't possibly get another erection so soon, just wrap his arms around her and fall asleep together. He couldn't remember the last time that he'd shared his bed overnight with a woman. It wasn't his thing.

And he wondered what her expectations were at the moment. Was she thinking they'd go somewhere and fuck? Her bed or his? They were messy, both of them. Should I ask her to shower with me? That too, felt intimate, and though he could imagine doing that at some point, now didn't feel like that time.

Should he walk her back to her room? Help her get dressed? That he couldn't decide on the next move, the questions zipping through his brain in seconds, was significant to him, and he wondered again if it was because of the feelings he was developing for her. That would certainly change how the rest of the summer would go for both of them.

He'd have to think this through, and he'd need to be alone to do that. He realized as these questions were nagging him, that he'd wrapped his arms around her, and as if just waking up, realized that he'd been caressing her hair.

Unsure of how to wrap up the memorable evening, Jack kissed Rachel on the cheek, said hurriedly in her ear. "I'll see you for breakfast. I'd like to spend the day with you tomorrow," and turned away from her. He didn't notice the candles, or the stars appearing, or his magnificent villa. His head was down, deep in thought as he walked, thoughts swirling, all about Rachel.