Summer School Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking studying to a bigger level.
2.2k words
4.14
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
315 Followers

As the summer progressed Janette and I were both headed to the university branch in town and originally planned on commuting together but by some stroke of good fortune both of us were chosen for off campus housing. Although we weren't exactly dating we spent a great deal of time leading up to graduation together studying and having sex, both of which suited us just fine.

Over the summer Janette was offered the chance to join a group to study in California for ten days a couple of weeks before classes started. I would of course miss 'studying' but it was a great opportunity and only ten days.

A couple of days before Janette was to leave we were talking about us missing each other and she shocked me saying, "Jeff I know you'll miss me but my friend Tanya and I were talking and her boyfriend is going on the trip and she'll be alone like you so I would like to ask a big favor, how would you feel about doing some pre class reading with Tanya for the length of the trip?"

We had been doing some reading as an excuse to get together but the reading was secondary so I wasn't sure I needed a partner. I didn't know Tanya at all or her boyfriend Teddy but I did know who he was. He's a pasty little white guy no more than 5-5 and 140 pounds but Janette seemed enthused for whatever reason I figured why not go and just see what was up. Janette gave me Tanya's address and said she would be expecting me the evening Janette and Teddy left with the group on their trip.

Not knowing what to expect except that Tanya was black I went to meet her. Tanya opened the door and I got the shock of my life. There she stood 6-2 tall and wearing sweats, she looked huge. I remembered that Janette said Tanya was on the track team with her but didn't mention she threw the discus and put the shot.

I said hello and Tanya smiled and in a very high soft voice said, "Hugs." Then stretched out to put her arms around me, I started to do the same but she stopped and said, "Oh let's get that backpack off you so I can give you a proper hug."

So I took my backpack off and we embraced, Tanya softly rubbing my back while I had my arms around her thick body struck by her incredibly strong she felt.

Tanya said "You're even more adorable than Janette said, so handsome. She's such a lucky girl and so nice to share." I said thank you and blushed while standing in awe of Tanya. Then she asked, "Well Jeff would you rather do some pre class studying first or have some fun?"

That was the first time I thought anything but studying was on the agenda so somewhat dumbfounded I replied, "Let's make it ladies choice."

Tanya smiled and taking me by the hand said, "Well I vote for fun, we can study anytime. Now let's get to the bedroom."

It wasn't the plan I expected but also couldn't think of a reason to not be on board with it. Once in the bedroom a giggly Tanya helped me out of my sweatshirt and I did the same for her then she got me out of my jeans and I assisted her off with her sweat pants.

I was stunned to see a topless Tanya all 220 pounds of her before me wearing just a thong. She has broad shoulders, big round firm breasts, a narrow waist, wide hips, a full round ass, massive solid thighs and thick calves, I felt dwarfed. And what made it all the more stunning was that Tanya is so soft spoken, demure and sweet in that huge body.

Tanya said, "Oh Jeff you're such a sexy boy." Then she reached down to pull my boxers off to reveal my stiff dick. "Janette wasn't lying you are a big boy, and I see you do like the big girls. I do have the luck on my side."

I kissed both of Tanya's fat round tits then put my hands around her waist and removed her thong then laid her down on the bed on her back. I didn't think Tanya would mind so I eased myself down on top of her and kissed her as my hands explored all the Tanya there was to feel. When I was able to find an abundance of tit available on either side I went with that.

Tanya put her long arms around my back and held me in place, as though I was going anywhere. She kept her lips locked with mine until we progressed to a fabulous tongue dance deep in each other's mouths. Tanya was grinding her lower body against mine and my cock was responding and damn well, so I decided I should chart a new course.

I slid down between Tanya's beefy legs to go down on her. It was a new sensation being between a pair of thighs that big and solid but I was there and got to it. I kissed the insides of both of Tanya's thighs before slipping my tongue between her lips and getting going. Tanya's pussy was sweet to eat and it was funny to hear her humming a song as I darted my tongue deep in her snatch and worked her clit.

As I did my best Tanya began rolling her wide hips left then right and back, which I took as a sign I was doing well. With my head being between her thick thighs it also meant my head was being taken on a side to side dance and I had to squeeze her thighs against my ears to keep in touch with her pussy.

After who knows how long Tanya rubbed the top of my head and said, "Oh Jeff why don't you come up for air, you certainly know how to take care of a woman. But I think I'd like to take care of you."

I was proud that my efforts were appreciated and I had an idea what Tanya meant so I rolled out from between her legs and laid down on my back. Tanya spun herself around and got between my legs, slipped them both over her shoulders and giggled as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

In short order Tanya demonstrated that not only could she suck cock but she really enjoyed it, actually humming as she worked more than half of my dick between her lips. And it wasn't long before she touched her lips to my body swallowing all 8 1/2 inches. Damn that's some sweet music.

Tanya again deep throated my cock and pushed my legs up so my knees were pointed at my head then teasingly slowly pulled back until it left her warm mouth. I couldn't say where she had it but there in her hand was a condom and she said, "What do you say to me just rolling this onto your big boner and me taking every bit of what you've got?"

I was a bit light headed but I had no reason to object to whatever Tanya had in mind. So believe I replied, "That's sounds like a splendid idea my dear."

With that Tanya rolled the condom onto my stiff dick then rolled me up a bit more, her meaty hands pushing my knees up over my shoulders. This left my 8.5 inches pointing straight up and Tanya eased her body forward so the head was pointed at her pussy and she sighed as she took it into her pussy.

I'll admit this Amazon position was a new one on me, as was having a powerful 200 pound woman take me at her pleasure but it was working out well. As Tanya basically got down to fucking me, taking a little more of my cock into her pussy on each lunge forward I was more and more comfortable having her take command of the situation. I was able to snake my arms inside of my legs and reached around Tanya's thick body to rub her sides and slide my hands around to caress her big solid butt.

Well that was good for me and it apparently heated Tanya up because she picked up her pace and before long was taking all 8.5 inches into her with authority, fucking me hard. Her fat tits were bouncing a foot from my mouth, her solid hips were slamming down onto the backs of my thighs, smacking loudly as she took full advantage of my dick. She came but I couldn't guess how many times but with her eyes closed she had the biggest smile on her face.

Wishing I had two free hands or could reach those fabulous fat tits all I could do for the moment was give her big butt the attention it deserved. With her strength I could only imagine how long Tanya could keep this up but with the pleasure I was feeling I knew my ability to hold out was limited. So finally I took a firm grasp of Tanya's ass and slightly out of breath said, "I'm going to come Tanya."

With the same big smile she opened her eyes and said, "You go right ahead Jeff, I have so loved riding that big dick you can be sure I'll help you get it up again."

As I tensed up Tanya sank down taking every inch of my cock into her warm pussy and shot my load. I was spent but couldn't imagine being any happier or more satisfied. Tanya eased up letting my cock slip from her pussy then she literally dove on top of me and kissed me saying, "You are just wonderful Jeff, we're going to have so much fun together."

Oh that's for sure I thought as I hugged the big girl tight as we kissed.

After a brief break to get some refreshment we continued to set aside the studying, which is often the case with Janette and me, we were

lying on our sides with our arms around each other kissing as we ground our bodies against one another. I could not believe how firm Tanya's big body felt in my arms and how solid her ass was in contrast to the soft gentle touch she had rubbing my back and squeezing my butt.

We hugged and kissed for a while until we mutually rolled so I ended up on my back. Tanya crawled up slightly on top me until her full round fat tits were in my face. I kissed one breast then began sucking the other. As she sat on my stomach Tanya brought her legs up so her knees were up to my armpits and I was buried under and surrounded by her. Tanya's lower legs were at my sides holding me firmly, her thighs were pressed against my stomach as she sat on me rubbing her pussy on my belly all while she had her arms around my head burying my face in her tits. I have to admit Tanya was more woman than I had ever been held by before but I was getting the hang of it.

In a power demonstration Tanya rolled us both over so I was on top, her arms around my back hugging me tight. She then swung her long thick legs around my hips and wrapped them around behind me. I was completely enveloped by this big powerful girl in the warmest and most caring way, it was incredible. We kissed and Tanya said, "Oh Jeff you're so sweet, coming over to keep me company while my boyfriend is away with your girlfriend. I'm sure they're not having as much fun as we are."

I have to say Janette was the farthest thing from my mind as I savored being with an awesome Tanya, "Well I'm sure they're having fun."

That's when Tanya said, "I guess we should really get some studying in Jeff, do you like to study naked Jeff?"

I was up for just about anything replying, "Not on a regular basis Tanya but this seems like a good time for it."

"Oh yeah" replied Tanya, "because once we're done, I need to jump on you some more so why bother getting dressed and then having to undress."

"Perfectly logical if I do say so" was my comeback, although I found looking at a book while Tanya's awesome bare breasts were just across the table to be quite the challenge.

True to our education after we spent about 90 minutes reading and discussing a couple of different subject matters until Tanya sighed and said, "Oh Jeff I think we've absorbed as much knowledge as we possibly could right now. I need to get you back to bed and get me some good lovin',"

I reached across the table to take Tanya's hand and it was off to the bedroom. Damn the time between studying was everything the pre study was as were the 8 of the next 10 days. I certainly would have gone 10 for 10 but Tanya had a track meet in between and needed some rest.

patdown
patdown
315 Followers