Summer Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie settled in and acted innocent like she was just getting cozy for the movie but now she was eye level with her fathers groin and was resting part of her cheek on the base of his shaft and balls. This was the closest she had ever been to his cock. She could see the profile of the shaft as it ran parallel to his thigh between his legs with the round head barely visible through his pants. She was so close. Through the thin fabric she could smell his musk, he always smelled powerful and strong but safe. She could feel him becoming engorged below her cheek, his slowly growing erection lifting her head slightly. She reveled in the fact that he was getting hard, likely despite his best efforts to thwart an erection. He could feel her breath on his shaft through the cotton of his pants. Each hot breath excited him more, he mustered all of his willpower to stop his cock from twitching and make it obvious that he was throbbing with excitement. Marie nuzzled herself in closer against his cock every few minutes, at this point she was sure he knew that she was deliberately pushing her face against his cock through his pants.

As the movie approached its conclusion, Marie could see a dark spot of precum begin to form as her dad soaked through the crotch of his pants. The spot spread quickly and after a few more minutes was it was glistening. Having his young daughter so close to his cock was too much for him, he was leaking precum. Marie wanted more than anything to taste it, she didn't want to push too far but she devised a plan on the fly. As the movie ended she adjusted herself once again but this time moved down her dad's lap towards the tip of his cock, again feigning innocence by pretending to adjust to a more comfortable position. Her lips were positioned near his cock head and her cheek was in direct contact with his shaft and balls. With the room lights off, Marie planned to wait until the credits started to roll to make her move.

Not wanting to press her luck but not feeling she could let this opportunity go without at least lightly tasting her father, she waited. The screen went black which plunged the room into darkness. Marie pretended to adjust again but quickly snaked her tongue out and took one short, light lick of both the precum and the head of her father's cock through his pants. He let out a small moan, half surprised but half pure pleasure, he couldn't tell if she had just grazed his cock accidentally or if the act was deliberate. He likely did not realize it was her tongue that touched him. Even in the fleeting touch she could feel how firm he was. A wispy glistening string of precum curled from the dark patch on his sweatpants to Marie's tongue. She lapped up the precum and held it on her tongue, savoring the sweet taste. She swallowed quickly, sat up, kissed her dad on the cheek, "Goodnight daddy", and walked to her room leaving her father in a daze. She had stepped things up, she finally tasted her father and her tongue touched his cock, albeit through some light cotton fabric.

She closed the door to her room, immediately undressed and furiously fingered her cunt while savoring the fading taste of her father's fluid on her tongue. Her father, still confused by the actions of his daughter, retreated to his bedroom and stroked his cock. Marie knew what her father was doing in the next room, separated only by a thin wall. She knew he would have likely tried to initiate sex with her mother if she had been home but was instead pleasuring himself. She heard him moaning as he stroked his cock to the thought of her. She wanted to cum with him so she began to moan in kind, lightly at first but then loud enough that it was obvious she wanted him to notice.

With one hand rubbing her throbbing clit and the other finger fucking her slit, she called out "fuck daddy, I'm gonna cum, you make me so wet daddy".

She heard her father moan in response and say "I'm gonna cum for you baby girl" his voice was soft enough that she wasn't sure he intended for her to hear but she did, nevertheless.

Marie convulsed in ecstasy as she came. At the same time her father grunted and began shooting long ropes of cum all over the bed spread. Marie was in heaven, any residual guilt for fantasizing about her father was overshadowed by the indescribable pleasure of each orgasmic wave she felt. She went limp and basked in her recent accomplishments.

Her father was coming down from his own powerful orgasm. He had covered the bed in long ropes of cum so he started to pull the sheets off to wash and began to reflect. Having heard his daughter's passionate cries for him, realized she was making a concerted effort to seduce him. This was more than some innocent summer teasing and slightly inappropriate touching. The mild post-orgasm guilt forced him to consider their relationship and his position as a father. Would he be taking advantage of his young daughter? She was 18 years old, an adult woman who could make her own choices. Did he have a fatherly duty to unequivocally reject her advances? Or was his fatherly duty to accept them? The more he thought the more he realized he did not feel revulsion or disgust but love and affection. He knew she wanted him the way his wife used to want him. They had an incredible emotional bond and she wanted to share her physical self with him too. As he rationalized this situation in his mind, he started to see her as a sexual being with her own agency. He realized he had wanted to share his love with her in the same way but never knew how. Their bond was so special and deep, it transcended marital love in a way that his wife likely would never understand. The love between a father and daughter was so forbidden but simultaneously so pure. Despite his desire for her he knew he couldn't ever bring himself to actively seduce her but acknowledged that he likely wouldn't be able to reject her if she continued her advance on him.

--- Chapter 4 ---

Two weeks passed with more teasing but nothing approaching the night Marie had tasted her father's pre-cum. She had a final plan, a plan she had been building to and the opportunity to set it in motion finally came near the end of the summer. Her window of opportunity was closing but the circumstances lined up for after so much waiting and teasing and touching and stolen glances.

Her mother went to see a movie with her friends, her dad was getting buzzed on the couch again, watching TV wearing just his shorts. She planned to make her move tonight. She wanted him to think it would be another night of teasing and light touching but then capitalize once he was too far gone to resist further. She knew it wouldn't take much to tease him to the point of no return, once she touched him, or took him into her mouth, he would be putty in her hands and she could do whatever she wanted to. She didn't realize it but her father had already resigned himself to accepting her advances. He had mentally surrendered to her but to rationalize this ultimate taboo in his fatherly conscience, he needed her to make the first move.

Marie picked out an outfit more fit for a hookup than an evening watching TV on the couch with her father. She pulled off her pajama bottoms and took off her panties. She wanted to feel the fabric against her lips and give her dad easy access if the opportunity arose. She slipped on green side-stripe boy shorts and picked a white tank top with no bra. The thin fabric would easily show her dark nipples once she started to sweat. Marie also did her makeup the same way she would if she were going out on a date. Dark eye shadow, light red lip gloss, and blush. She took a few swipes through her camera reel to look at the pictures of her dad fucking her mom to set her mood before she went out to see her father. Her cunt tingled as she looked through the pictures and she lightly rubbed herself. She considered pausing to get herself off but decided against it to keep her pussy sensitive for her daddy.

"Hi daddy" she said playfully as she plopped down on the couch right next to her father. She immediately felt his eyes on her, the outfit was working.

"Hi baby, you look pretty tonight. You put on makeup just for me?" he joked.

Marie laughed, "I don't have a summer fling so you're my date tonight".

"Well, your mother is out for the night, so its just us. Feel like watching another movie?"

"Sure dad, whatever you're watching is fine with me, I just want to be with you. I need to get all my daddy time in before school starts" she cooed.

Marie leaned into her father and kissed him on the cheek before snuggling up to him and resting her head on his shoulder. She let her left hand fall to his chest and opened her palm so she could feel the curves of his muscles as she traced his chest down to his stomach. She stopped right above his lap and could feel him tighten up as she got dangerously close to the base of his cock.

Every so often she would move her hand and trace a circle on her father's stomach, getting slightly lower each time. Every movement seemed to harden his cock which flinched below the thin fabric of his shorts. Soon it was engorged enough that it was impossible to conceal that he had an erection. She kept this routine up for nearly thirty minutes as they flipped through the channels. She wanted to keep him hard and focused on her until she was sure she could push him over the edge. A few times her hand grazed the base of his cock more forcefully, causing it to twitch. After another 10 minutes she saw a moist patch of pre-cum start to soak through his shorts and knew he was ready.

"Its so hot in here daddy, is the A/C on all the way?" she asked, tugging cartoonishly on her clothes as she did.

He was staring at her but didn't answer.

Marie adjusted herself slightly away from her dad so she was laying more flatly on the couch and again slowly started rolling the waistband of her boy shorts over itself to shorten the length. Starting at her upper hips, each roll downward revealed an additional inch of her stomach and thighs.

"Even these little shorts are too much for this heat, I need to make them shorter" she said as she continued fiddling with the fabric.

She could feel her fathers eyes on her as she approached the mound above her pussy. She pretended to focus on something on TV and adjusted herself upwards on the couch. The shift revealed the start of her closely trimmed pubic hair.

"You know, daddy, you bought me these shorts in my freshmen year and they still fit! A bit tight but they still do. I got mom's hips and butt so I stick out a bit but I still feel like they look good".

"They look great on you, baby" he responded automatically, failing to even pretend like he wasn't staring side-eyed at the soft hair surrounding her pussy that was peaking out from beneath the fabric.

He internally admonishing himself for looking at his sweet little daughter's partially exposed cunt but his overwhelming lustful desire for her quickly won out.

Marie paused and out of the corner of her eye she could see her father adjusting his hard cock through his shorts. Her pussy ached and with no panties on she could feel herself start to soak the fabric of her shorts. Her nipples hardened and started to show under her shirt.

"Would you rub my thigh, daddy? I think I pulled a muscle working out the other day" she asked pensively.

"Sure baby, where does it hurt?" he asked knowing she was likely leading him into a trap he could not escape from.

"Here" she motioned towards her upper thigh and then picked his hand up and placed his hand on the crease of her thigh.

His hand naturally explored slightly and he could feel the supple skin of her pubic mound against the tips of his fingers. He began to rub the spot she had identified, first in a circular motion and then with more direct pressure. Marie relaxed her legs and moaned softly at the massage her father was giving her. She opened her mouth and let her tongue trace the edges of her full lips sympathetically with her father's movements.

He legs fell slightly apart and revealed the obvious wet crease on her shorts running straight between her pussy. Her father continued to massage her leg, moving progressively closer to her pussy as she responded positively to his touch. She closed her eyes and began moving her hips into the pressure her father was applying. Peeking out she saw him staring intently at her breasts and then her wet slit. There was lust and love in his eyes as he looked at the most forbidden object to a father, his young daughter's cunt. Marie's father assumed she had lost her virginity to her boyfriend but, unbeknownst to him, he was tracing the skin near her virginal folds, her skin and depths untouched and unexplored by any other man.

He looked up and their eyes met. Marie was also lost at this point and was so overtaken with passion that she nearly forgot the continue her plan. She examined her father's rough but handsome face, his trimmed beard which accented his strong chin, his dark eyes which were begging for her with each glance. He looked at her and committed her to memory exactly as she existed in this moment. Her long dark hair swept to the side, her lustful brown eyes staring back at him, her full lips which looked so soft and wet from her tongue, her cheeks flushed red. She looked like her mother did when they started dating and it stirred something deep within him.

Staring back at him she simply mouthed "Yes" and her father knew exactly what to do. He moved his hand off of her thigh, ran it up to her pubic mound which was now only partially covered by her folded waistband, and slid his middle finger into her shorts. It rode down over her throbbing clit, spread her soaking lips, and found purchase in her tight fuck-hole. It entered easily up to his first knuckle but he felt her walls close tightly around him, his finger was immediately drenched in her fluid. He looked down and could see her beautiful folded lips with dark accents spread to the side by his finger which was lightly penetrating her. Even her pussy looked like her mother's. He curled his finger back towards her and she squealed in pleasure and rolled her eyes back in her head. He was fingering his young daughter and there was no question that she wanted it. She wanted it and so much more. A momentary feeling of shame and disgust quickly banished as she pushed back on his hand and drove his finger back into cunt before settling into a short rocking motion to fuck herself using his finger.

She was too beautiful and this felt too good for him to feel guilty. It felt right. It felt so loving and sweet but so dark and passionate at the same time. Once again, Marie had to catch herself and realign herself with her plan. She snapped back into focus and moved on the couch which caused her fathers finger to slip from between her tight lips. She reflexively moaned as her dad brought the finger to his lips and sucked her wetness from it. She tasted so sweet and pure. She never thought her dad would be fingering and tasting her now, even in the context of her plan. Her metric for success was to give him a hand-job or a blowjob and work up to fucking him the next chance they had. This encounter had already exceeded her expectations so she moved forward.

Without looking at him, she reached inside his waistband and firmly grasped his cock. She had been waiting for this all summer. He was fully erect and she felt his pulse as she squeezed.

She looked him in the eyes with a knowing smile. She had won, she had him and could do whatever she pleased.

She slowly started stroking her dad's cock beneath his shorts, feeling the length, feeling each vein, feeling a drop of pre-cum slowly roll over her clasped fingers. Her dad dropped his head back in pleasure and she knew he had given up completely. In one motion she pulled his waistband down, freeing his erection which sprang from his shorts. She fell over into his lap, guiding her fathers hard cock between her waiting lips, taking no time to marvel at its size or examine it further.

Rolling her tongue around the head she finally fully tasted him and began to appreciate how thick and hard he was. He was smooth absent the few veins tracing either side of his shaft. Her lips stretched to accommodate him but it was not uncomfortable. It was like his cock was made for her mouth. She pulled his foreskin completely back while holding the head of his cock inside her mouth, revealing the glistening head that was soaked in pre-cum and now her slick saliva. She sucked hard, milking the pre-cum from the head of his cock and savoring the taste before diving down to envelope as much of him as she could.

She re-positioned herself quickly while keeping his cock in her mouth, moving up to all fours so her ass was in the air and her tits were free to hang down while she sucked him. His hands quickly found her, his left going under to grope her breasts and his right lightly pressing on the back of her head as she worked his shaft up and down. Marie was soaking herself and dripping down her legs. The fabric of her shorts clung to her pussy lips and each time she drove her head down the movement caused the seam to rub against her clit, sending a shiver through her body. She had her father's erect cock in her mouth. The cock that created her. She was tasting him while he groped her and pulled on her tits. Her sweet daddy was holding the back of her head as he rocked her mouth up and down his shaft. She was in heaven.

At this point Marie concentrated and truly went to work, sucking hard on her father's cock. She had only sucked one cock before this point. She didn't have much practice but with her father's cock in her mouth it seemed to flow naturally for her. Rolling her tongue over the head. Licking the shaft from top to bottom. She pulled each of his balls into her mouth one at a time as she slowly jerked him off, his cock pressed against her face. She rolled his balls with her tongue and savored the texture and taste, each one audibly popping out of her mouth before she returned to worship his girthy length, sliding her tongue up and down the underside while focusing on the bulbous head of his dick. She jerked him off mid-shaft while holding just the head of his cock between her lips. She let her saliva soak him before sloppily taking him all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but overcame her reflex to hold him there while she tongued his balls. She was determined to set herself apart from her mom who was always coughing and choking while sucking him.

Her father moaned as he received the best blowjob of his entire life, which just happened to be from his daughter. His cock leaked pre-cum which Marie happily lapped up in her frenzy. He would look down at her intermittently and tried to memorize the image he saw. His young daughter, cock-drunk and sucking his balls as his large cock rested across her face. Marie also made sure to do the same, looking up at her father while she was sucking each ball or working the head of his cock with her tongue. She wanted to memorize how he looked in agonizing pleasure. How he sounded, how he breathed, how he threw his head back when she ran her tongue on the underside of his cock. Every once in a while their eyes would meet and they would both smile and mouth "I love you".

While she would have been happy sucking her daddy's cock for the rest of the night, Marie didn't know when her mom would be home and was determined to make her father cum. She needed to taste him, she needed to swallow him, she needed more than pre-cum. She needed a full load of her father's seed. She had to show him how good she could make him feel, so good that he would have no choice but to come back for seconds. Her dad was in heaven, head tilted back, moaning loudly as his sweet daughter fiercely sucked on him.