Summer Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She abruptly stopped and let his cock fall from her lips. Marie lifted her head up and kissed her father hard, letting her tongue snake between his lips.

She stopped, "Mom might be home soon. I want you to cum for me, daddy. Cum in my mouth. Let yourself go. Give it to your sweet girl. I want to swallow it all".

Her father, in a daze, nodded in agreement as she retreated to his lap and took him back into her mouth. Marie pursed her lips and began sucking her father again, stroking his long shaft as she worked his cock head with her tongue. She sucked deeply and stroked him as he started to moan louder.

Her dad had been fighting an orgasm this entire time now let himself go with permission from his little girl "I'm gonna cum for you baby, daddy is gonna cum for you".

She managed a sloppy but pleading "cum for me, daddy" in response as she continued to vigorously suck her father.

She squeezed his balls which pulsed in her hand as he began to empty himself into her mouth. The first squirt hit the back of her throat. Marie cried out gleefully and positioned his cock so that the next spurt would land directly on her tongue. The milky rope splashed across and coated her tongue, she moaned in ecstasy as she tried to consciously savor the sweet and slightly salty taste and reflect on the fact that her own father was ejaculating into her mouth.

More strong spurts filled her mouth, she instinctively swallowed some as it settled in the back of her throat, the rest pooling in her cheeks as he squirted more and more cum in a seemingly never ending torrent. A stream of cum escaped her lips and dribbled down her chin, dripping onto his balls. She swallowed once again before returning her attention to catching the remaining sprays and savoring the taste while she could. Three more thick ropes of cum shot into her throat before the pulses stopped and her dad's cock started slowly leaking his remaining cum onto her tongue. She felt the consistency of the fluid get thinner and taste sweeter and she knew she had emptied him.

She positioned her hand in a ring grip at the base of his cock and applied pressure while moving her hand up towards her mouth with her lips still closed tightly over his cock head to pull any remaining cum from his shaft. She wanted to show her daddy how she caught all of the cum and that she would be a good girl and swallow every drop. On some level she also wanted to prove she was a better cocksucker than her mother. She puckered her lips as she slid them off of his glistening dick. She looked up at her father who was staring back at her in a daze. She opened her mouth and showed a milky pool of his sweet cum covering her tongue and lightly splashing from side to side inside her mouth. Her father had never cum so much in his entire life, he felt absolutely empty. Marie closed her mouth but kept her eyes locked on her father and swallowed the entire load in one gulp. She stuck her tongue out proudly "all gone" and smiled. Moving back down to her father's now softening cock, she began to lovingly clean him with her tongue and lips. Licking up the few errant droplets of semen that escaped her mouth and landed on his balls or thighs. She sucked his semi-hard cock clean until he started to moan again and diverted her tongue to his empty but swollen balls. She traced the folds and creases of his skin and realized how different he felt now that she had completely milked him.

"I love you daddy" she whispered with his cock resting on her lips.

She worked her way back down and kissed the skin where his balls met the base of his cock, acknowledging where the gift that now filled her stomach had come from.

"I love you, pumpkin" he said, finally snapping out of his trance.

He looked down at his sweet daughter, still nursing his semi-hard cock, cum glistening around the corners of her mouth, her full lips red from friction and sticky with his seed. She looked so happy with her face buried in his lap. No guilt, no shame, just a perfect mixture of lustful energy and daughterly love.

Their moment basking in the glow of each other was quickly replaced with panic quickly as they heard the sound of a car on the gravel driveway outside.

"Mom's home!" Marie yelled, jumping off the couch letting her fathers cock slap against his stomach.

He grabbed her arm as she tried to dart to her room and pulled her back into him. Cupping his hand around her neck he brought her to his lips and kissed her deeply. She responded and went limp in his arms as their tongues explored and shared the taste of their lovemaking. He let her go as he heard the car door shut. She sprinted to her room and shut the door while he pulled his shorts up and adjusted his returning erection which was still soaked with his daughters saliva and his cum. The room smelled like sex but he looked around and didn't see much else out of place.

"Hi honey" his wife said as she came into the kitchen.

"Hi babe" he responded, not quite able to make eye contact yet.

She walked over casually and gave him a light kiss on the lips. She paused after pulling away, looking slightly puzzled. Perhaps she tasted the mixture of semen and her daughters spit which rubbed off when Marie kissed her father. Maybe she smelled the lingering scent of their mutual arousal. To his relief, she seemed to disregard the thought after a moment.

Marie locked her door and quickly splayed out on the bed, soaked shorts torn off, furiously rubbing her clit. Her mouth still tasted like her father's cock. A thin film of cum on her lips. A mixture of spit and her father's semen covering her cheeks and chin. She rolled her tongue around the edges of her mouth to capture any lingering taste as she rubbed her clit and replayed the actions of the last half hour over and over in her mind. She had sucked her father off. Put him in absolutely beautiful ecstasy. She had made him cum, likely harder and longer than her mother had ever made him cum. She had taken multiple mouthfuls of his seed and swallowed them down. What she had done was truly unforgivable but Marie didn't care.

Minutes later, she heard her father and mother talking right outside as she worked her pussy and focused on the fullness she felt in her belly now coated with her father's cum. Her mother giggled and she heard her father spank her ass through her pants.

"What's gotten into you today" she heard her mother remark playfully "Come here baby, lets find out".

Her parents walked to their room and shut the door. After a few minutes her mother began to moan and then cried out as she assumed that her father had begun fingering her before plunging his cock into her. Once again her father was fucking her to the thought of Marie. His cock, still wet with their daughter's spit and his cum, mixing the entire family together in her maternal cunt.

Marie fucked herself with her fingers as her father's pace quickened through the wall. The taste on her lips, her full belly, the wetness of her cunt, the tenderness of her nipples from her fathers groping, and the sounds of her father pummeling her mother's pussy in the next room was all too much for her. She started to cum and cried out, her father heard her and also screamed that he was cumming, likely hoping to mask Marie's cries from her mother.

Marie could hear her mother beg for it, "Cum in me, cum in me now".

Marie's mom frantically stroked her clit and shook as she came on her husbands cock. The contractions of her orgasm were too much for him and he exploded inside her, dumping any leftovers that Marie hadn't swallowed deep into her womb. Marie quivered to a final aftershock orgasm of her own and fell limply in her sheets. The entire family had cum together, albeit through a thin bedroom wall.

As they all lay recovering, Marie turned her attention back to her plan. She needed to fuck her father before the summer was over. She needed to give him her virginity. She was determined to make it happen. After tonight, she was confident that she could do it.

--- Chapter 5 ---

After Marie's initial successful encounter with her father she had been largely stifled in her efforts to progress their relationship further. She only had two more weeks in the summer before she needed to leave for her first semester at college and she desperately wanted her father to fuck her. Nevertheless, she was still ecstatic that she was able to suck him off and swallow his cum, even if that was where things ended she was more than pleased with herself. Her father was clearly onboard the new dynamic of their relationship as well, blowing her kisses, stealing glances, and shooting her knowing looks whenever her mom wasn't around. He was even able to deeply kiss, grope, and finger her for about 5 minutes while Marie's mother was down the driveway getting the mail and became distracted talking to a neighbor. They stood near the front window, Marie keeping watch while her father played with her body.

To Marie's dismay, her mother had been staying a home a lot more lately and had taken the final weeks of summer off from work for a stay-cation. She had also been commenting on how playful Marie was being with her father.

"You two are like kids in puppy love" her mother would say, jokingly but also with a hint of suspicion.

"I'm just gonna miss my baby when we're empty nesters" her father would respond while hugging and kissing Marie on the forehead.

Marie wanted alone time with him. She knew he would fuck her if given the chance but they needed privacy and an excuse. Marie didn't think her mother suspected anything nefarious was going on, just that they were "acting funny". After all, why would anyone ever suspect that a loving father was in a sexual relationship with his young daughter? Marie was certain they would be found out due to the unmistakable scent of spit, cum, and sex in the living room after their initial encounter but, thankfully, her father was initiating sex with her mother much more often and that seemed to distract her from putting two and two together.

Her mother's presence didn't stop Marie from testing her limits. Before dinner on a Friday in August, her father was cooking and she sidled up behind him. Her mother was on the sofa faced away from them watching TV. Her father was on the far side of the kitchen island with an inset stove, stirring a sauce he had been making. She put her arms around her fathers waist and looked at him, he looked nervous as his eyes darted towards his wife who appeared to be dozing off on the couch. He looked back at Marie and took in her outfit, this evening she was in tight black yoga pants and a sports bra, her hair put up in a high ponytail. He loved when she put her hair up, it accentuated her cheeks and lips and reminded him of his wife as a younger woman. He was apprehensive but sensed that Marie was going to do something naughty and couldn't be convinced otherwise. Looking at her body in her tight gym clothes made it impossible to say no.

He gave in and mouthed "be quiet" and put a finger to his lips. Marie kept her eyes on the back of her mother's head and slipped her right hand into her dad's shorts, quickly finding and gripping his cock. She began to stroke him, angling his shaft down his leg to reduce the friction noise from the movement. His eyes rolled back in his head as he set down the spatula he was using to stir and leaned back towards Marie, kissing her while she slowly worked his cock. Marie quickened her pace and could feel her father reaching a full erection. Still carefully watching her mother she used her left hand to pull her fathers waistband down slightly and angled his dick upward so that the head and an inch of shaft was protruding over the waist of his shorts.

"Watch her" Marie mouthed, motioning towards her mother with her eyes.

Marie bent at the waist and lowered her head towards her fathers groin. Inhaling his scent as she approached the glistening head of his engorged cock. Memories of her first blowjob with him flooded back as the smell hit her nostrils. Her tongue found the hole in the head of his cock and she coaxed the pre-cum from it with a long upward lick. This was the first time she had sucked him since their initial night together. Outside of the aforementioned groping and kissing when her mother left the room, she hadn't been able to touch her dad.

She took him into her mouth, sucking past the head down the exposed portion of the shaft and to the margin of his waistband, lightly but audibly moaning as she tasted him and explored the shape of his cock with her tongue. She began to fuck her own mouth with his cock, taking the exposed portion in with each bob of her head. Her dad couldn't help but moan in-kind with her movements. He was fully hard now and straining the elastic of his waistband, his cock wanted to be set free so that his daughter could go to work on its full length. Suddenly, her mother stirred, waking herself up from what appeared to be the process of dozing off. She yawned and Marie froze, mouth still tightly gripping her dads cock head. She realized she would not be able to pull herself up and off of her fathers cock if her mother turned around quickly. The oven and kitchen island was between them and her mother on the couch who was still seated with her back to them. Her father realized that Marie needed to hide and quickly put his hand on top of her head and pushed her down, rather forcefully. The motion caused the remaining length of his cock to slip from his waistband and slide into her mouth. Marie dropped quietly to one knee and looked up at her father who was back to stirring his sauce, pretending like he was focused on cooking. She now had two thirds of his hard erection resting on her tongue. She pursed her lips and sucked hard just as she heard her mother speak up.

"That sauce smells great, baby. Thank you for cooking while I sit here like a lump watching TV", she laughed while turning around slightly to look at her husband.

Marie flicked her tongue around his cock head inside her mouth and lightly pulled on his balls with her fingers.

"Sure thing baby, you relax, I'll let you know when it's ready" he responded cooly despite his hands starting to shake from the oral he was receiving from his daughter crouched down in front of him.

Marie continued to suck hard and slow, working deep strokes of her fathers cock farther and farther into the back of her throat. Her dad's legs were shaking. Marie loved that her dad was talking to her mom while she blew him, her cunt tingled at the shamefulness of the situation.

"On second thought" her mom chimed up, "I think I'll help cook, I can make a salad" she said as she started to lift herself from the couch.

Marie panicked and looked up at her dad for direction, he was still leaking pre-cum into her mouth as she nursed on his cock. He put his hand up in a "stop" gesture and silently mouthed "wait". Marie's mother would need to walk about a partial wall and corner before she could enter the kitchen. This turn would be the blind spot Marie would need to pop up, her father had the same plan and kept his "stop" hand held up at Marie. She heard her mother's footsteps start to round the corner. Her dad gestured quickly for her to rise. She let her father's cock fall from between her lips as a stream of saliva and pre-cum leaked from her mouth. She stood in one motion and pulled the waistband of her father's pants over his erect cock, concealing him and then turned towards the fridge and opened it while pretending to search intently for something inside.

Her mother rounded the corner and stopped surprised "You came out of nowhere, honey. I guess I'm more exhausted than I realized. I thought you were back in your room".

"Just looking for my protein shake, mom" she said while trying to wipe the shiny remnants of her father's pre-cum from her lips and cheeks.

"Found it!" Marie grabbed a leftover protein shake and started walking towards her room. "I'm going to go read my book for a while" she told them both.

Her father gave her a look of relief that they had been able to conceal their activities. Her mother had no idea she was sucking her father's cock just a few feet from her while she watched TV.

Marie retreated to her room but left the door open. The angle of her dad's position behind the stove gave him a view into her bedroom and the upper left corner of her bed. Marie's mother was chopping vegetables in the adjacent corner of the kitchen on the counter facing the wall. Marie sat down on her bed and looked over at her father who was staring back at her.

She wished she could have finished him. She wanted another belly full of her daddy's warm cum. She wanted to feel him convulse and shake and dump his load into her mouth. She wanted him to look down at her lovingly and stroke her cheeks as she showed him that she caught it all and didn't make a mess. She wanted to swallow it for him but her mother had unintentionally ruined that opportunity. Her poor dad was left with a rock hard cock and full balls, trying to hide the erection his daughter had given against the dials of the oven. Realizing that her opportunity to get her dad off tonight had passed, she decided she could still tease him and maybe get herself off in the process. Marie slid herself up on the bed and stared back at her father. She could see her mother's reflection in one of the kitchen windows and felt confident she could keep an eye on her.

Marie gave her daddy a knowing glance and positioned herself so she was propped upright against the pillows crowding the headboard. She locked eyes with him and began to fold the lower spandex strap of her tight sports bra up, the elastic left an indentation in her chest right below her perky tits, she folded it up and over, never breaking eye contact with her father, and exposed both of her full breasts to him. He was locked on her, staring at her exposed chest, still pretending to stir the sauce on the stove. She knew he was rock hard. Leaving her bra folded up she began to work her tits with both hands, massaging the mass of each, rolling her nipples in her fingers and pulling them up to let them lightly flop back down into their naturally springy position. She kept eye contact with her father, took her right breast in both of her hands and pulled it up towards her own mouth, angling the nipple towards her outstretched tongue. Her breasts weren't quite large enough for her to fully latch but she was able to get her nipple and the surrounding areola completely between her lips. She saw her father silently moan as she circled her dark nipple with her tongue before gripping it with her front teeth and softly biting. She sucked herself for a few moments more, staring directly into her fathers eyes, before she gave her breast one last long lick and let it fall back into place with a jiggle.

Saliva soaking her right breast, both nipples swollen and hard she diverted her attention to her tight black yoga pants. Marie knew time might be of the essence with her mother chopping vegetables so she hastily worked the waistband of her spandex pants down, exposing her puffy pubic mound to the point right above her clit. The shaved hair covering her pussy was soft despite looking slightly prickly. Lifting her ass off the bed she pulled her pants down lower down in the back, exposing her entire ass and her pussy lips which peeked through the gap in her thighs. Even from this distance her father could see her lips highlighted by their darker brown hues.

She lifted her legs slightly, reached down and braced them in position with her forearm below the elbow and pulled her them up higher. She shifted farther down, her legs still held tightly together by the yoga pants binding them together at her hips. She saw her father's eyes get wide and knew that she had moved enough that he could now see her tight asshole and her entire wet feminine slit peeking through. She took the arm she was bracing her legs with and adjusted so that her fingers could reach her pussy from the back. She traced her fingers over her lips to the bottom of her pussy and in one motion drew her finger up towards her clit, breaking the seal of juices that she had accumulated as she went. A rope of clear fluid trailed off her finger as she lifted it out of her lips and towards her mouth. She took it in, savoring her own taste as she watched her father continue to stir the now burning sauce.