Summer Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly brought her hand back around her thighs and slipped her fingers into her glistening cunt, the pressure of her legs being held together by the spandex of her pants caused her cunt lips to grip her fingers like a glove. Lightly moaning, Marie tossed her head back and began to fuck her cunt. Her dark ponytail flopping from side to side as she lightly thrashed in pleasure. Her father watched intently. Her door was wide open and she was fingering her pussy while looking at her father, her mother mere feet away, seemingly oblivious. Marie ravaged her cunt with one finger, driving it deep but straight back inside herself until she couldn't strain her wrist any further. Deliberately maneuvering her finger, conscious of the restrictive inlet formed by her virginal hymen. She wanted to ensure it was intact for her father. Intermittently, she would withdraw her finger and trace the folds of her labia before running small circles around her engorged clit with her two fingers.

Her mother was nearing completion of her kitchen prep work as Marie drove her finger back into her pussy, it made a sloppy sucking sound loud enough for her father to hear as she penetrated herself. Curling her finger carefully through her canal up and back towards her palm she searched and found her g-spot with her pointer finger and nearly cried out in delight. It had taken practice and a lot of internet research but she had perfected hitting her g-spot with one finger from this angle. She maintained pressure on the spot while rocking back and forth on her hand, allowing her to touch her g-spot and fuck herself at the same time. Her pace quickened and she realized, too late, that she was going to cum and that she was going to squirt. Fluid gushed from her and flooded her hand, she could feel it dripping between her fingers onto her comforter. Her climax hit in tandem and her hips started to shake, she kept consistent pressure on her g-spot as she came, the convulsions nearly shaking her hand free. She arched her back and squirted once more, this time some distance on the bed spread, leaving a soaking wet trail that led back to her gushing cunt.

"What are you looking at?" she heard her mother say with some concern.

The reflection in the mirror showed her father staring into her room while her mother looked at him.

"Nothing nothing" he stammered "I just love my baby girl and I'm going to miss her. I was just admiring what a wonderful and smart young woman we raised".

Marie, her cunt still leaking fluid and her body still shaking with orgasmic aftershocks, panicked and pulled her bra back down and slid her yoga pants up. She was still lightly squirting and immediately soaked the crotch of her pants, thankfully not noticeable due to the dark fabric. She adjusted herself on her bed trying to cover the obvious stain of fluid she had sprayed on her bedspread, grabbed her book, snapped it open to a random page and code switched her expression to one of concentrated interest in whatever words were on the page she was pretending to read. Her room smelled like sex and her cum. Her mother peeked around the corner seconds later and smiled at her.

"Hi honey"

"Hi Mom, everything OK?" Marie replied.

"Yes baby, your father is just a funny guy. He loves you a lot and has funny ways of showing it".

Marie looked at her father still by the stove, obviously concealing his persistent erection. He blushed.

"He sure does" Marie said laughing.

"Dinner is almost ready, honey" her mom said before starting to turn away. She paused in motion and looked back at her daughter.

"Honey?"

"Yes, Mom?" Marie replied innocently.

"Your book is upside down" her mother said with a more suspicious tone but then turned and walked back into the kitchen. She saw her mother in the reflection giving a interrogating look at her father who didn't meet her gaze.

That was it. Marie thought. They were caught. It was over. Her mom would divorce her dad after she realized they were in an inappropriate relationship. She would never see her mother again. But to her surprise, nothing happened. Her mother went back to finish the last of the salad and starting humming to herself as she worked. If she was suspicious or knew something she was hiding it. Marie breathed a sigh of relief and saw her father relax as well, dropping his shoulders and adjusting his posture.

She knew that her mother still might suspect something but was undeterred. She would be more careful but she would not stray from her original plan. She was going to have her father before the summer was over. She stood up and shut her door.

--- Chapter 6 ---

The next morning Marie woke up and got ready for her shift at a local restaurant in town. She had quit her longtime job waiting tables at the beginning of the summer but her boss had called and asked a favor of her to work a few shifts due to people out sick. Her mother was home for the rest of the summer so Marie didn't think she would get the chance to take advantage of her father over the next few days so she agreed to pick up the work. It would be nice to have some spending money when she left for college anyhow.

Toweling off from her shower she stood in front of the mirror admiring her body. Her wet hair fanned out over her shoulders. The dark black was a striking and beautiful contrast to her light brown skin. Her tits were perky and she absentmindedly bounced on her heels to make them jiggle. She had a small belly but she liked it, her stomach was still toned but protruded with just a small pad of fat. It highlighted the deep canals from her abdominal flanks down into the notches of her hips. The trail to her pussy from her bellybutton was smooth and tan from her time outside in the sun all summer.

As she had matured her hips had spread more, perfecting her figure. She ran her fingers over her hips and looked down her stomach to her tender young pussy. The mound above her clit was supple and covered in close trimmed hair which was shaved down completely clean closer to her slit, creating a beautiful gradient of textures around. She rubbed her fingers over her clit, down between her folded lips, and spread herself with two fingers. She was constantly wet now, she couldn't stop thinking about her father and was in a state of persistent arousal. She looked down her toned thighs to her calves and to her cute little feet. She hated her legs as a teen because they were shorter than most of the pretty girls in her school but grew to love them as she realized that men appreciated their thickness and how they filled the openings of her athletic shorts.

For work, Marie selected her standard uniform, the restaurant mandated a black skirt for girls and a black blouse but beyond that she was free to accessorize as she pleased. The skirt was form fitting and fell right above her knee, she kept the same one she was issued when she started at the restaurant as a sophomore in High School. Her hips had filled out over the last few years and team sports helped her gain impressive strength in her legs. The skirt still fit but it was much tighter than it was when she first put it on years ago. She liked the way it looked. She liked the way she filled it. Men at the restaurant stared at her constantly. She felt their eyes as she walked by or stood near them taking their orders. She put on a similarly form fitting blouse which highlighted the shape of her young breasts, did her makeup with dark highlights to bring out the brown in her eyes and the deep black of her hair which she put up in a messy bun. To make the outfit her own she picked her Converse All-Stars and knee-high black socks. The whole ensemble gave her a sort of goth-punk look which she loved. She kissed her dad goodbye, lingering a bit too long, told her mother what time she would be off and jumped in her car to head to work.

The entire shift she couldn't concentrate on anything but her father's cock. While taking orders she would daydream of laying back and letting him have his way with her. On her parents bed, where he fucked her mom, where they had likely tried to conceive Marie many times 18 years prior. She wanted to be in their bed immediately after her parents had fucked, she wanted her dad to take her with her mother's wetness still coating his cock, with the sheets still smelling strongly of their sex. She wished she could lay back, open her legs to invite him, and let him have her. She wanted to feel the girth of his cock stretch her young cunt more than it had ever been stretched before. To feel his length bottom out at her cervix. To yelp from the mixture of pleasure and pain. For him to kiss her to silence her cries while he slowly rocked his thick member in and out of his sweet daughter before exploding in her womb and collapsing on top of her. She wanted to go to sleep in her daddy's arms full of his seed.

Running through this one hundred times throughout the day made her work go quickly but feel a bit dreamlike. Soon it was closing time and after loading the dishwasher and counting out the register she locked up with her co-workers and headed for her car. The parking lot was dark at 9pm and her car was parked near the back. Her co-workers waved and she heard their cars start and drive away. Sitting down in her car she exhaled, happy to be off and heading home, even though her mother was there blocking access to her dad, she was glad to be going home to spend time with them both.

Turning the key in the ignition there was silence. No crank of the engine. No turnover. No weak ignition. Nothing. Marie dropped her head to her steering wheel and looked up at her dome light which was dark but switched to the ON position. She had done this before a few times in High School, her late model Honda drained the battery powering the interior light during her shift. She was stuck in the dark parking lot. She knew from experience that the battery was so depleted that she couldn't even take a jump to start the engine. She had to borrow a booster pack from the service center down the road and recharge her battery from zero.

She pondered her options. She could walk home. It wasn't that far but it was on a dangerous highway with limited shoulder room for walking. What was normally a 10 minute drive would probably take her 90 minutes to walk. She had 20% left on her iPhone battery so she called the house phone.

"Please pickup" she said to herself as she crossed her fingers.

"Hello?" her dad picked up.

"Thank god!" she exclaimed and relaxed back in her seat. "Daddy, can you pick me up? My battery is dead, I left the dome light on."

"Of course, baby, but you know the service center is closed for the weekend and we need their booster pack to get your battery going. Do you work tomorrow too?" he asked.

She marveled at how he could switch back into dad mode and be a doting and concerned father after basically force feeding her his cum.

"Oh shit, I forgot they were closed. Yes I have to work, could you drive me tomorrow too?" she pleaded, making a sad face even though she was talking on the phone and he couldn't see her begging with her eyes.

"I should be able to. I can drop you off before I go shopping. I will head out to get you now" he said happily.

"Yay, thank you daddy".

As soon as she hung up a smile crossed her lips as an idea sparked. She was going to give him road head from the time they left the parking until he burst into her mouth. It was dark out, there were few cars on the road, but the drive home was only 10 minutes. Even under time pressure, she was certain that she could make her daddy pop before they got home. Plus, as long as the drive took the same 10 minutes it always did, her mom would be none the wiser. She thought further and hoped that he was driving his old truck. The bench seat would let her get right up against him with no obstructions. Her nipples started to harden as she licked her lips with her tongue. It wasn't her dream summer of fucking her dad yet but she was going to take it where she could get it.

About 15 minutes later she heard the familiar rumble of her dad's old truck as it made the corner to the restaurant parking lot. He pulled up beside her as she jokingly stuck her thumb out towards him while leaned against her driver's side door.

"Someone call for a ride?" he asked in a playful tone.

Marie smiled and opened the passenger door before hopping up on the bench seat on her knees.

"Hi Daddy" she said smiling as she slid over to him, planting a kiss on his cheek and running her hand down his chest.

Her dad was wearing a light flannel and jeans, his normal outdoor work wear. She could smell his sweat and the faint aroma or motor oil, she knew he was probably working in the garage right before she called.

She snaked her hand down his chest and to his lap where she found and squeezed his cock through the denim.

"Im sorry sir, I don't have any gas money" she joked "do you have any idea how I could pay you for the ride?"

He laughed and let out a light "mmmmmm" as she groped him.

Even as she fondled him he turned his dad mode back on.

"Listen honey, I think your mom suspects something after the other night at dinner. We have to make sure we get home in a reasonable amount of time. I wish we could stop and be together but I don't want her to get wise. You understand, right?"

"Yes daddy, I'm way ahead of you" she said as she started to unbuckle his pants.

He laughed again "honey, what did I just say?"

"You go ahead and drive, daddy, I have 10 minutes before we get home. Its dark out and we'll be on the highway most of the way after we get past main street. Nobody can see us."

She could see her father consider the risks and obvious reward.

"OK pumpkin but we have to be done before we make the turn off the highway towards the house. I can't walk into the kitchen with a hard-on."

"Yes daddy, we'll finish, I promise"

"OK baby, we better get a move on so your mom doesn't think something is up" he said as he started to pull out of the parking lot but then stopped abruptly.

"Baby, if I cum you have to swallow everything. I cant make a mess all over my jeans before I head inside. You need to catch it all and swallow it. This is very important. Your mom could easily find out".

She mocked offense at his words "IF you cum?" before pretending to be serious again and responding "Yes daddy".

"Yes daddy, what?" he responded half joking but half not.

"Yes daddy, I will swallow every drop of cum you give me. I'll send you inside to Mom nice and clean. No messes."

"Good girl"

They set off again. As soon as they bounced over the curb and onto main street, Marie had her head down on her fathers lap, she was kneeling low on the bench seat so that the streetlights they passed only illuminated the top of her head.

Marie worked at his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled his zipper down. His cock was pulsing and hard already but stuck inside his boxers. She undid the button fly on the boxers and pushed her hand inside, grasping his thick shaft as she giggled. She freed him from his underwear through the fly and his cock stood at attention at eye level in front of her. She looked up at her father who was darting his eyes from the road to her and back again.

"I love you daddy. Here we go" she said as she angled her head down and started a long lick at the base of his cock which worked all the way up his shaft to the head. She rolled her tongue over the tip and then got to work, swallowing his entire length. No time to waste. 9 minutes to go.

She worked him in and out of her mouth while moaning. The streetlights flashed by overhead. They stopped at a few red lights and her father pushed her head down on his cock, choking her momentarily. Marie didn't know if he was concealing her from other drivers sitting at the light or if he just wanted to jam his cock deeper into her throat. She didn't care but her dad was nervous. They had lots of friends in town and his truck was quite recognizable. A friend or neighbor could easily meet them at a stoplight and happen to see his daughter sucking his cock in public. It felt too good for him to truly care though. He leaned back in the seat, straining more of his meat into his daughter's throat.

She reach her hand into his boxers and freed his balls as well, pulling them through the open fly. Now with each deep drag down onto his cock she could flick her tongue over his swollen balls resting outside his boxers in his lap.

Her father moaned and swerved the card slightly. She was having her desired impact on him.

7 minutes to go.

They turned onto the highway finally and Marie felt safe enough to lift herself up on all fours to change her angle of attack on his cock. Now she was able to come straight down on it, guiding it more easily between her lips and giving her better access with her tongue. She focused on the head, sucking hard at his bulbous cap while jerking his shaft. His moans became louder and he started to thrust into her mouth.

"You're doing it baby" he whispered in ecstasy "It feels so good. Suck your daddy's cock".

Marie parted her lips slightly to allow some of the viscous mixture of saliva and pre-cum accumulating in her mouth to leak on down on her fathers cock to co-opt as a hasty lubricant. She smeared the mixture with the palm of her hand and began jerking the shaft of his cock vigorously, turning her lips and tongue back to the head she focused her licks on the soft underside of his tip. He moaned and swerved slightly again. 3 minutes to go.

"Honey, you're gonna make me cum soon. We can't make a mess" he reminded her while gasping in pleasure.

Marie mischievously smiled and laughed lightly while continuing to work his rock hard member. Never taking her lips from his skin or pausing her stroke she choked out the words "Cum for me, daddy".

She tightened her grip on his mid shaft and quickened her strokes. Pausing her concentrated work on his cock head she opened wider and sucked more of his length into her mouth, enveloping his hard cock until her lips met the top of her hand as she jerked his cock. He shuddered deeply and his cock twitched hard. She knew this was the rhythm and position that would let her milk the cum from her fathers balls. He began to thrust wildly but she kept the same pace and motion. Sucking hard and jerking his cock. She was cock-drunk again. She was insane with lust and the desire for her daddy's seed. She loved the way his cock perfectly filled her mouth, forcing her to stretch her jaw just slightly. She loved the way he leaked pre-cum onto her tongue. She loved the sounds he made. She loved the light pressure he applied to the back of her head with his free hand. She loved choking herself on his cock and looking up at him while she teared up slightly from resisting her gag reflex. Most of all she loved how sweet and loving her father was with her in these moments. He was her lover now, yes, but his tone and demeanor was always that of a father towards her, even as he prepared to coat her throat with cum.

1 minute before the turn off the highway. She felt her father shake. Perfect timing. His whole body trembled while his cock and balls both pulsed "I'm cumming for you baby girl. Fuck, that's my good girl. ".

Marie had a plan. She knew her father was going to give her a massive load based on how much she swallowed on their first night together. She slammed herself down on his cock, deepthroating him completely until her outstretched tongue strained to rest against his heavy balls. He was deep in the back of her throat when he shot the first rope. She closed her lips around the base of his cock, forming a tight seal and leaving only his balls visible. She started to instinctively swallow over and over. The first squirt went cleanly down. She whimpered slightly after realizing she was not able to taste him when she swallowed so quickly. He pulsed again and two more, much larger squirts of semen splashed in the back of her mouth. She hungrily swallowed them down, some of it escaping her reflex it began to fill the space in her cheeks around his dick. He fired more large sticky ropes of cum into her throat. She swallowed, marveling again at the volume of liquid he was giving her. She moved off of his shaft slightly, confident she already swallowed he largest spurts, she wanted to savor the rest of his orgasm and deeply taste his complex flavor on all of her taste buds. She rested his cock head on her mid-tongue as he shot another rope. It landed perfectly, the warm, sticky, salty fluid cascaded downward, coating her entire tongue. Her dad was thrashing his head back and forth now, the truck swerved again.