Summer Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More smaller and slower shots into her mouth which Marie held under her tongue, letting it slosh around in her cheeks as the car bumped down the highway. She savored the flavor of her father's seed. He tasted so good to her. Sweet, slightly salty, but clean. The few times she tasted her ex-boyfriend's cum he was bitter and she didn't like it. There was something special about daddy's cum though. She would happily swallow as much as he would give her.

The ropes turned into thinner droplets, still spraying with some amount of force into her throat causing her to cough slightly. Her father snapped back to attention as they started the turn off the highway. Less than a minute now before they would hit the driveway. Marie sucked hard but didn't swallow further, still waiting for her father to stop shooting his semen into her sweet mouth. She wished so badly they had more time. She loved his taste and making her daddy feel good.

The last few drops leaked from his cock head as he sighed in massive relief. Marie tightened the seal with her lips around the base of his cock. She used her hand to grip below her lips and began to suck as hard as she could while drawing her lips up his shaft towards the head. Her hand followed, the seal formed by her fingers working to draw any remaining cum from his cock into her mouth. She reached the head and slowly slipped her lips from him making sure to catch the small pool of cum that accumulated in his cock hole. She had a mouth full of her daddy's cum now. Closing her lips tightly she was confident that she got it all and that his cock was mostly clean of any evidence. She held the last mouthful of semen and ran her tongue through the pools in her cheeks. She couldn't bring herself to swallow it yet. She loved the taste and the way it felt in her mouth. She couldn't imagine why her mother would ever struggle or complain about swallowing his loads.

They approached the driveway as her dad moaned in relief and began to stuff himself back into his pants, his still raging erection painfully constricted now.

"Oh shit, your mom is taking the trash out" he said with some panic in his voice.

Marie looked out and saw her mom in the glow of the driveway lights bringing the trash can to the edge of the street. They were only 50 feet from her now. Marie snapped upright in her seat and tried to look casual but still had a mouth absolutely overflowing with her fathers seed. They pulled up to the driveway and her mother motioned for them to stop. Her dad rolled down the window as his wife walked to his side.

"Hi baby" her dad said in his best calm tone despite still coming down from a toe curling orgasm. He momentarily thought about how his cock had been stuffed in his daughter's throat seconds before.

"Couldn't get the car running huh?" Marie's mom asked

Marie looked at her mother who seemed to be expecting a response from her and gutted the massive load of semen she was holding onto to. Trying to memorize the flavor as it slid down her throat. The volume of liquid caused a gulping sound that was loud enough for her father to hear but she hoped the engine noise would drown out for her mother. She had just swallowed her dad's cum while looking into her mother's eyes. If only she knew her young daughter was getting her mouth fucked the entire ride home.

Relieved at having swallowed it all Marie chimed in "ya its the same battery issue I had last summer too, I will get to the service center on Monday but Dad will need to drive me to work tomorrow I think".

"Ah too bad" she replied "What time do you work tomorrow?"

Marie thought for a moment, deviously planning on the fly "I work at eleven, lunch prep shift. Dad can take me before he goes grocery shopping for the week".

Marie worked at noon, not eleven. She had lied to her mother to build in an extra free hour with her dad. If her mom got suspicious of her father he could just say he got sidetracked at Safeway.

"OK sounds good, I've got chores to do here anyway" her mom replied quickly.

They finished their drive up towards the house, unloaded the car, Marie kissed her daddy goodnight and went to bed. Her father slept soundly without the knowledge that his daughter planned to have him take her virginity in the morning.

--- Chapter 7 ---

The next morning Marie got ready for work as normal. Tight black skirt, skinny fit blouse with no bra, Converse All-Stars, knee high socks. She looked herself in the mirror and glanced at her phone: 10:45. She had to leave soon for her non-existent 11 o'clock shift at the restaurant. As she was about to leave her room she stopped and thought for a moment, reached up her skirt and pulled her panties down, letting them fall to the floor around her shoes. She stepped out of them and folded them up, packing them in her purse. She didn't want any obstacles between her pussy and her daddy's cock. She admired herself again in the mirror, the skin of her upper thighs peeking out below her skirt and above her socks. The whole fit drew attention right where she wanted it and gave her a naughty but professional appearance.

Walking into the living room she called out "Ready, daddy?".

"Sure thing pumpkin" he replied, grabbing his keys and the reusable grocery bags from the hook on the wall.

"Bye mom!" Marie called out.

They hopped into dad's truck and closed the doors, her father started the engine and began pulling out of the driveway. Conscious that her mother might be watching the truck leave from the kitchen window she stayed sitting up but reached her left hand over and found her dad's cock through his jeans.

Her dad smiled, assuming she was just being playful and not expecting a repeat of last night "You are insatiable, baby girl, I wish we could have had more time together this morning".

"Well daddy" she paused "I don't actually work at 11, I work at noon, which means we have an hour free where nobody is expecting us".

Her dad looked over at her, impressed by her foresight and mildly concerned with the ease she had lied to her mother.

Marie continued "You know that place you used to take me fishing with you? Down by the lake? Its only 5 or so minutes from the restaurant. Your usual spot has that private pullout with those trees around it. We could go there?".

Her father now knew she had something special in mind. "Sure baby, I'd love to go back there with you".

He knew the spot she suggested well, in fact, he used to take her mother there when they were dating and few times after they were married. They didn't go there to fish, however, they went there to fuck, often after coming back from dinner on their date nights. Marie's father would open the passenger door, bend his wife over the seat and fuck her from behind. He loved how deep he could pound her while she held onto the truck, sending ripples through her luscious ass with each stroke. On their last visit, she had asked him to fuck her and finish without a condom, an act which ultimately conceived Marie. Now, 18 years later, he realized he was likely driving his daughter back to fuck her in the same spot, in the same truck, in the same position where she had been created.

She smiled and gripped his cock harder through his pants. Finally, some true alone time with her father.

Marie was concerned about being caught on the drive so she resigned herself to touching her father while sitting up in the truck seat, despite the urge to bend over and suck him into her mouth.

The roads were too busy on the weekends and the truck windows were low enough that people could see if her head was in his lap while he drove. So she stroked him through his jeans, halfway through the drive unzipping his fly and sliding her hand inside, stroking him lightly skin to skin and fondling his heavy balls. He got hard in her hand and leaned into her touch as much as he could. They headed into town, Marie still stealthily jerking off her father in broad daylight as they drove. They sped right by the restaurant where Marie could see some of her other co-workers arriving and headed down the highway a few miles to the turnoff for the lake. The "lake" was actually a municipal reservoir that was stocked with fish by the local wildlife authority. It was a favorite fishing spot for locals, including her dad, who used to take her fishing there most weekends as she was growing up. The seclusion of the turnouts along the reservoir road also made it popular as a make-out and sex spot for local teenagers at night.

They drove past a few of the normal fishing spots which were already crowded with weekend anglers and headed towards her dad's "secret" spot. It was a turnout where the reservoir got shallow against the bank, there was a "no reservoir access" sign up at the road in but her dad knew there was an easement which allowed you to legally cross there. The sign kept most people away and, to Marie's pleasure, seemed to have kept the spot empty today as well. They turned off into the bumpy gravel and made their way about 100 feet off the road behind a stand of maple trees. The broad green leaves blocked the view of the truck from the main road. They stopped the truck and her dad cracked the windows and turned the engine off.

Marie unbuckled and slid across the seat next to her father, running her hands over his chest before reaching down to resume manipulating his cock. The movement reminded her of how wet she had become and she recalled she was not wearing panties and was likely soaking into her skirt. She started to unbuckle her father's jeans and opened them to reveal his painfully constricted erection held in the fabric of his boxers. She playfully tugged at the waistband of the boxers while looking at him with her tongue out, he smiled and lifted himself off the seat to slide his pants and boxers down his thighs. His cock sprang free and Marie could tell he was fully hard and ready. The veins in his cock were highlighted by the sun through the windshield as a shiny glob of pre-cum slowly leaked from the head. She leaned down and licked him, pulling the string of pre-cum away with her tongue.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me" she said getting right to the point while still teasing his cock with her tongue.

Her father sobered slightly at the suggestion. He had already done the absolutely unthinkable but this was potentially a line he felt required some hesitation. He had already touched his daughter in ways no father ever should. He let her suck him and swallow his paternal fluid but he didn't know if he could be OK with himself if he fucked his sweet daughter. He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her. More than anything. He throbbed and ached at the thought of being inside her but his fatherly instincts cautioned him.

"Oh honey, I'm not sure..." he trailed off.

Marie planned for this but could tell that his protest was half-hearted. She leaned down and took his cock head into her mouth, sucking hard, tasting his musk and pre-cum as she swirled her tongue around his thickness. He moaned and she let his cock fall from her lips.

"Daddy, I'm leaving for college soon. This will be my goodbye present from you. I love you so much and I want to make love to you. I need this and I need you."

She was a bit ashamed at her begging and the silliness of the moment. Still stroking her father's cock while pleading with him to fuck her.

"I love you so much baby. This is a line that can't be uncrossed though, are you OK with that?" he asked.

He wanted her to say yes. He felt guilty but reasoned that her enthusiastic permission would absolve him of any future shame he might feel.

She knew she had him "Yes daddy, I've thought about this more than you can imagine. This is all I want".

He leaned in, picked her head up with his hands and kissed her deeply. Her slid his arm down her back and found her ass through the fabric of her skirt. He groped at her and squeezed her hard before pulling her up towards him on the seat. She sat up slightly.

"Come here, baby. Get on my lap".

Marie jumped up and threw her right leg over his lap, straddling him. His cock fell outside of the front of her skirt, leaving a streak of pre-cum as it rubbed against the fabric. Her father held her face on both sides and looked at his beautiful daughter, sitting on his lap, nothing but a thin layer of fabric between his throbbing member and his daughter's sweet and morally forbidden cunt. They kissed as Marie started to grind against her father. Lifting herself up she let go of her dad's face and began to to work her skirt up her thighs until it was half folded half crumpled near her waist. Her father's erection fell where the fabric was previously blocking him and the underside of his cock head brushed across her pubic mound and the soft hair covering it. He looked down at his daughters naked cunt, partially hidden behind his cock. His length stretched from her pussy lips to nearly her belly button from where it laid against her. From his perspective he could see the contrast between his daughters petite pussy, her tiny body, and the girth and length of his dick. It looked as though it might fill her nearly to her stomach when he was inside her. They kissed again and Marie lowered herself slightly, her cunt lips lightly touching her father's balls and leaving them moist. She pivoted her hips forward and rode up him, letting her wet lips trace the length of his shaft until it hit her clit. She rubbed herself against him like this for almost a minute until her slit became too sensitive for her to continue.

Her father paused and reached over towards the glove box, pulling out what looked like a very old condom. Likely from back when he and his wife were still dating.

Marie pushed it away. "No daddy, I want to feel you".

"But..." he faintly protested.

"Its OK, I'm on birth control. Remember? You and mom got it for me?"

Marie was not on birth control. She never started her pill pack. Her virgin cunt was fertile. Her untouched womb was completely vulnerable to her fathers invading cock and the load of semen he had ready for her. Marie knew this but didn't care, she needed to feel her father skin-to-skin.

Her father, secretly hoping to fuck her unprotected, quickly dropped the condom on the seat and returned his attention to her. Opening the buttons on her blouse to reveal her bra-less chest he found her dark nipples with his hands. He pulled them lightly, eliciting a scream from Marie who then laughed. He slipped his hand around her and up her back inside her shirt pushing her into him. She fell on him with her tits, he took her right breast into his mouth and sucked. Marie cried out. Her dad worked her left breast with his hand before taking both hands and kneading her right while he continued to suck, nursing on his daughter. Marie reached down and found her clit, her pussy was soaked and she was leaving trails of her excitement on her fathers thighs and balls. She rubbed herself and squirmed while her dad hungrily sucked her breasts, moaning into her chest.

Old brakes squeaked behind them on the road and they both looked back, startled. A middle aged man was driving down the road to the same spot in an SUV. He couldn't see their truck from the road but spotted them now. Through the back window he could clearly see Marie's nude chest and the back of her father's head buried between her tits. Her father looked back slightly. The man in the SUV appeared equally as startled but not surprised as this road was often used a lover's lane. He laughed slightly, waved, politely averted his eyes and started to back out, leaving them to each other. He undoubtedly assumed that he had simply stumbled across two lovers finding some time with each other in the morning. In one sense he did, Marie and her father were lovers but the man had no idea that he witnessed a father about to take his teenage daughter's virginity. They both looked relieved and returned to their taboo act.

Marie, conscious of the time she had before work, reached down and stroked her father, checking to ensure he was fully erect and at his hardest. She lifted herself again, this time higher, the low truck cab requiring her to bend her neck. She leaned into her father's shoulder to make room and kissed his cheeks and the space behind his ears. He grabbed the hair on the back of her head and tilted her neck to kiss her. Her hand, still on his cock, began to guide it towards her cunt, the head was slick with pre-cum and slid across her clit causing her to shudder.

Pushing him down, his cock head parted her dark pussy lips and he could feel her soaking wetness. Savoring the moment, she again started to work just the head of his cock up and down through her folds, half pleasuring herself with his cock as if it were a sex toy and half making sure his cock was well lubricated. Her dad moaned as he made his way closer and closer to his daughter's fuck hole. The gravity of the situation hit him as she aimed his hard member down and seated it at the entrance to her pussy. She lifted herself again to improve the angle so she was hovering straight above her father's length, his cock head twitching slightly within her labial folds right outside her entrance. His 8 inches ready to disappear within her as soon as one of them moved.

Marie's dad put his hands on his daughter's hips, moved his head to kiss her and began applying slow pressure at her waist, forcing her down on his cock. She moaned and drooled into his mouth, their tongues dancing around one another.

The girth of her father's cock surprised Marie. She was a virgin but she had fit fingers and some small objects into her pussy before, always being careful not to stretch or tear her virgin tissue. He went slowly, seemingly by the millimeter, pushing her hips down and slowly entering her. As the head of his cock passed into her entrance, he paused, feeling some additional resistance. Marie was in heaven, her father was slowly stretching her cunt, starting to fuck her in such a sweet and fatherly manner. How could such a shameful and disgusting act be done so lovingly?

Marie realized her father had likely felt the constriction of her hymen just inside the entrance to her pussy. Assuming he would have started fucking her quickly, she didn't realize it would be so obvious to her father, whose thickness she had underestimated.

"Wait...Marie, are you a virgin?" he said, halting his kiss. He had always assumed she had lost her virginity to her boyfriend, why else would she have gotten on birth control?

Marie didn't answer, leaned back in, kissed her father and dropped her full weight onto his cock, driving it into her pussy before her father had time to reconsider. Her hymen stretched and tore slightly causing her to scream, initially in pain but then in absolute pleasure as she consumed her father's massive cock with the walls of her cunt. Her father had deflowered her. In an instant her virgin cunt was now used, taken by her daddy.

He was buried to the hilt, all 8 inches completely inside his teenage daughter, whose pussy lips now rested on his balls. She was unbelievably tight, he had never been inside such a small wet cunt. He waited for a moment as he felt her pussy start to respond to his presence. Realizing now that she was a virgin, he didn't want to hurt her and gave her time to adjust. Nothing had been this deep in her before.

Marie was drunk with nearly orgasmic pleasure as the fullness she felt put her on the brink immediately.

She came down slightly from her high, "I needed you to be my first daddy. You are the first man that has ever been inside me. The first man to ever feel me this deep. You will always be my first now".

What an incredible gift to be given by his daughter. Virginity could only be given once. It was forever gone once it was taken. For this beautiful young woman, his daughter, to bestow this upon him was an incredible act of love.