Summer Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dug his fingers into her hips and rocked her back and forth slowly as they kissed. He wanted to ensure she was used to his size before he started to fuck her in earnest. Marie began to slowly lift herself off of her fathers cock and then plant it back inside her, starting a stroking rhythm as she bucked her hips. An inch or so at first, slowly increasing the length of the movement until she was bouncing on his cock. She was able to angle her body enough to take most of his length in and out of her with each stroke. Her soaking pussy began to make a soft sucking sound with each pump, accented by a slap as her cunt and wet thighs fell against him.

Marie's father began to thrust with her movements, driving his cock deeper into her cunt than she could manage on her own. He bottomed out in her every handful of strokes whenever their movements aligned perfectly, causing her to squeak in pain. They kissed as he fucked her. He pulled her blouse the remainder of the way open and fell back into her breasts as she ground herself into his dick. He sucked her and licked his daughter's perky tits as their fluids continued to mix in her pussy.

Marie was in heaven. This was better than anything she had expected. Having never been fucked before this moment she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to cum from penetration alone. However, the taboo immorality of the act, the thickness of her daddy's cock, and the purity of the love she felt as he kissed her while driving his cock into her depths pushed her over the edge. She shook as their lips were locked and she began to cum on his cock. Her father felt the contractions and wrapped his arm around her waist. Marie instinctively began to lift herself off of his shaft to slow the overwhelming convulsions but her dad pushed her back down and held her in place, balls deep. She came repeatedly on him, her walls contracting around him, pulling on him. Her physical body subconsciously attempting to extract his seed. She shuddered and went limp, he continued to kiss her and used his strength to hold her upright as more small orgasms shook her young body. Her eyes rolling back in her head, she savored the moment, her tight young pussy cumming on her father's perfect cock while he sucked her tongue. He started to slowly fuck her again, appreciating the tense grip of her interior walls. He hit the back of her cunt on one long stroke, amplifying the shock waves of her fading climax.

"Fuck daddy, you made me cum so hard. I love you so much".

"I love you pumpkin" he responded, again kissing her deeply, the scruff of his beard scratching her soft lips.

"Fuck, I'm soaking wet. Will you fuck me until you cum, daddy? I need you to cum inside me." she begged.

Her father thought for a moment. He wanted to feel every inch of his sweet daughter but the claustrophobic truck cabin made it hard for him to consistently stroke deep into her cunt. He had run into the same problem fucking her mother in this spot, in the same truck, 18 years before.

"Come here baby" he patted the seat next to him "hop off".

She regretfully pulled herself off of his cock, her pussy clinging to him, not wanting to let him go. Her lips dripped onto his balls, a mixture of pre-cum and her own fluid. She momentarily thought about how it would be impossible for him to go home to her mom and not absolutely reek of sex. She had soaked his boxers and jeans.

She crawled away from him over the seat on her knees, her skirt still hiked up around her waist, her father got a beautiful view of her round ass and her now swollen wet pussy lips peaking through her thighs. Her knee high socks and converse giving her a mischievous and youthful aesthetic. Surprising Marie, her father opened his driver side door, got out of the truck, his erect cock still exposed, held his jeans up slightly and walked to the passenger side and opened the door near Marie.

"Here honey, come out here for me" he said.

Marie giggled, not quite knowing what he had in mind. She kept her skirt pinned up around her waist and stepped from the truck. Her dad kissed her on the forehead and then took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face the interior truck cabin.

"Lean over the seat honey, you can grab the cup holder there to balance yourself" he said as he motioned towards the cab.

Marie realized he was going to bend her over and fuck her from behind. The fact that he knew exactly where she should grab to steady herself suggested to Marie that he had likely fucked her mom in same position before, the condom he initially grabbed an artifact of one such encounter. What Marie didn't know was that she had been conceived on the very seat she was about to bend over and surrender herself on.

Marie turned and leaned over, the front of her thighs resting on the edge of the bench seat, her shins against the skid plate on the side of the truck. She put her torso flat against the seat and grabbed the cup holder like her daddy had suggested, assuming the same position for the same man that her mother had many times before. The thought of quite literally taking her mother's place excited her immensely. For her dad, the extreme taboo of fucking his daughter in the exact way he used to fuck his wife was not lost on him, much less fucking her in the very spot where she had been created.

He thought about how much Marie's body, even her pussy, looked like her mother's when she was much younger. Her eager moans even sounded the same. The most exciting difference, he realized, was that his wife was not a virgin when he first fucked her like this. She had been quite an open slut in college before they met. He loved her and how sexual she was but he always secretly wished he could have taken her virginity. Deflowering Marie was his redemption. Getting to fuck a virginal, younger version of his wife would be like transporting back in time. He put in the work 18 years ago and was now reaping the benefits.

Marie felt vulnerable bent over and naked to the outside world but her father's presence was comforting. She looked back at her dad who was marveling at her sensuality and physical beauty. She was bent over for him, a perfect offering. He had already taken her virginity but now he was going to be the first man to fill her womb.

He stepped forward, grabbed her naked ass cheeks and kneaded them with his thumbs, spreading her ass and pussy lips with his grip. He saw how tight her young asshole was and swore to himself that someday he would take that too.

Running his thumb over it, she shivered, "Save this for me" he said.

Marie smiled "Yes daddy".

He worked her fleshy ass more, the pre-cum and fluid from moments before caused her lips to stick slightly as he moved his hands, the seal between them breaking each time he pulled her apart. Her cunt was swollen and red, her lips still dark but puffy from the punishing but loving fuck she had just received. He leaned in, letting his erect cock rest right against her cunt lips. She went pigeon-toed and spread her feet, bracing herself harder against the truck. He took a moment to commit the moment to memory. His young daughter, bent over his truck seat, legs spread, breasts falling from her open blouse, toes pointed inward, skirt flipped up around her waist, knee high black socks, converse sneakers, swollen cunt, and tight winking asshole. He was the luckiest dad in the world.

Marie was ready, she braced herself again as she felt her father grab her waist with his rough hands. He slid his cock head into her, seating himself in her opening and then plunged himself inside. She shrieked, this new position caused his thickness to hit altogether new creases and folds of her interior walls. The pleasure was novel and agonizing. Her cunt was sore from her recent deflowering but she loved the new feeling of being fucked from behind. He was able to get more power and a better angle to drive deeper with each stroke. Her father settled into a rhythm and began fucking her hard. Slapping his balls against the folds covering her clit with each downward stroke. Marie screamed in ecstasy. If anyone was fishing nearby they would definitely hear her being pummeled by her fathers dick. She felt his hands run up her back under her shirt and grab her shoulders and neck, getting more leverage for deeper thrusts. She was amazed that her pussy had stretched to accommodate him so quickly, especially in this new position.

This was a dream come true for her father. Every few moments, vivid memories flooded back to him. The setting was nearly exactly the same as when he conceived Marie with her mother. The time of year, the leaves on the trees, the light wind, Marie's position over the seat, the shape of her body, the cascade of her dark hair, the ripple in her ass and slight love handles as he bottomed out in her.

"Fuck me, daddy! I love your cock, daddy!" she screamed out, briefly snapping him from his reminiscing.

His wife called him daddy when he was fucking her too but it was just dirty talk. When Marie called him daddy she really meant it.

He felt the urge to cum almost immediately, his body and mind were straining to give his daughter his fertile seed. The primitive part of his brain knew only that this young woman he was fucking was likely ovulating and that she was ready to take his semen. He was genetically driven to cum inside her. Everything in him told him to fill her. He resisted the urge, though, fighting off his savage and selfish desires, committing himself to give his daughter a memorable fucking for her first time. All he wanted was to give her pleasure and make her feel loved. He fucked her, alternating depths and angles of each stroke. Trying to maximize her experience while staving off his own orgasm. She moaned as he tore into her for nearly another ten minutes.

"You're pussy is perfect baby. It fits me like a glove. You were made to take my cock. I made you to take my cock" he whispered "You want your daddy's cum?".

She screamed, not even able to form a complete sentence.

He quickened his pace and increased the force of each thrust. She was leaking onto her inner thighs. Each time her father extracted his cock, their shared cum glistened on skin of his hard shaft.

"Cum in me daddy! Cum in me! Please cum in me! I need it! I need my daddy's cum so bad! I need my daddy's cum, I've been waiting so long for it!" Marie screamed as loud as she could.

Her father moaned and continued to pound her, he could feel his climax rising now, he knew he had a massive load of cum for his young daughter. She was going to pull it out of him. Her pussy tightened as Marie surprised herself by starting another orgasm, squirting slightly on her fathers cock. The fluid dripped down his shaft, over his balls, and started down his legs.

"I'm gonna cum for you, honey" he said as he started his own orgasm, his mind flashing back to the mirror image of Marie's moment of conception 18 years ago.

He grabbed her waist with enough force to make her yell in surprise and drove his cock deep inside her cunt one last time before his balls contracted and his cock began to pulse. She playfully squirmed away slightly but he forcefully held her in place, his entire cock buried in her so deeply it strained the skin connecting his shaft to his balls.

He fired his seed into his teenage daughter. Painting her tight walls with his semen. Shot after shot sprayed into her young cunt, slowly filling her fertile womb with his potent seed. Marie could feel him pulsing inside her and knew the sensation she felt deep in her cunt was her father's cum filling each fold and pocket. It was the most exquisite feeling on earth, no man she slept with in the future would ever be able to come close to this. She belonged to her daddy now.

Her cunt tightened on him, further milking him as he continued to shoot his sticky liquid into her. He fell over on her, still cumming slowly inside her, and kissed up her back to her neck. His weight pushed her legs into the door frame of the truck. Shifting his stance he slipped from her slightly but quickly forced himself back into her depths, bottoming out inside her. He wanted to make sure all of his cum was deposited as deeply as possible inside his sweet girl. He had done the same to her mother all those years ago to maximize the chances of getting her pregnant.

"Fuck daddy, you are filling me up! I can feel every drop!" Marie cried out.

Her father shuddered again and then began to relax, his orgasm finally subsiding. His cock continued to twitch inside her, leaking thin but still milky cum. Her unprotected womb was full of her fathers fertile liquid. This was exactly as she had imagined it. Better even. Her father had lovingly deflowered her, then taken her womb for his own, and had made her feel exquisite and sexy and safe while he did it.

Shifting her weight to take the pressure off of her shins, his cock slipped from her. He stepped back and took in the sight. She still stood pigeon-toed with her pulsing cunt lips even more swollen. Her caressed her ass cheeks and gave a few light spanks. An absolute spitting image of her mother, he thought.

"Fuck honey, that was the best sex I've ever had. Your mom never makes me cum like that. I can't believe we actually did it" he said surprised but without noticeable regret in his voice.

Marie smiled, quite pleased with herself and looked over her shoulder at her daddy, still hard and lustfully staring at her cunt.

"Well, its the only sex I've ever had so its definitely my best too" she laughed.

He chuckled a bit more nervously, now recalling that he did not wear a condom and was wholly dependent on the birth control his daughter claimed she was taking.

"Thank god you're on birth control because I am completely empty. Everything I had is deep inside you and I don't miss. The first time I fucked your mother like this, she got pregnant with you".

Marie was too happy to worry about her little fib about the birth control. Still bent over the seat, she wiggled her butt playfully which caused her cunt lips to part slightly. A thin stream of her fathers cum began to leak from her fuck hole and run down her lips, accumulating near her clit before dribbling down her leg and dripping onto the ground. More began to leak out and soon there was a constant stream of her fathers semen working its way from deep inside her cunt. She instinctively went up on the tips of her toes to increase the angle of her back over the seat, an effort to keep more of her fathers cum inside her for as long as possible. She loved the feeling of absolutely overflowing with his seed. She knew she had to go to the pharmacy later and get a morning after pill but the thought of "forgetting" to take one briefly crossed her mind.

Reaching down between her legs she caught part of one of the trails of cum that had dripped from her lips, twirled her finger slightly to gather it and brought it to her mouth, sucking deeply and savoring the taste, it was a perfect mixture of their essence.

"Shit, you're going to be a mess at work, baby. I'm sorry".

Marie didn't care. She only had one more weekend to work at the restaurant before leaving for college and she wanted to savor the feeling she had. A womb full of her daddy's seed and the slippery sensation between her lips and legs as it leaked out of her. She reached into her purse and retrieved her panties before turning to kiss her father.

Kneeling down she slipped her panties over her shoes and ran them up under her skirt, the fabric catching a long rope of thicker cum that had started to fall from her lips. She pulled her underwear up and snapped the waistband, the rope of cum stuck to the inside of her panties and she felt it spread out over her pussy as the fabric clung to her skin. The thickness of the cum now leaking from her suggested that more of her father's first shots were now starting to make their way out. Marie hoped her panties would catch all of it. She had a 5 hour shift to finish and tingled at the prospect of taking orders from tourists while her fathers hot seed slowly leaked out and soaked her tight black panties over the course of the day. She wanted to remember every detail of the sensation and then come home and finger fuck herself to another blinding orgasm.

Her father zipped up, snapping her out of her daydream.

"OK baby you start work in 10. I need to drop you off".

They kissed again before hopping in the truck, Marie's panties squished against the seat. She had so much cum inside her. She loved the way it felt. The truck smelled like cum and spit and sex. Her hair was a mess and she was leaking from her cunt. What a sight she would be at work. Pulling into the restaurant lot she leaned over and kissed her father goodbye.

"Thank you daddy, I'm so glad it was you. Thank you for giving me this gift. I'll remember this forever".

"I love you, pumpkin. This was very special for me too. I love you so much. I'll pick you up at 6?" he said.

"Yes daddy, wear some loose shorts when you pick me up. I've spent so much time in your lap that your jeans are starting to scratch my face". She smiled and blew him a kiss before shutting the door.