Summer Surprise Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun," Alice said. "I've never seen anything like that."

"If you really want to have fun, touch her clit," Chloe said.

"Really," Alice said, reaching for Dianne's pussy.

She barely grazed Dianne's button and Dianne spasmed, shaking like a leaf and moaning so prettily.

"Wow! She doesn't even have a piercing," Alice said.

"She's been kept on edge all day wearing her slutty clothes, led on a leash from class to class, kept topless and petted in Sophia's car and made to walk naked to the door. I believe Dianne's shame and mortification adds to her arousal. I don't full understand why, as I've not investigated the psychology of submissive behavior, but I do recognize it. About the only thing which will make Dianne cum harder is orgasm denial. I got a faceful of cum when she squirted after a particularly lengthy period of denial."

"I'd love to see that," Alice said.

"So would I," Sophia added.

"After we eat and before we start her tattoo," Chloe said. "To help her withstand the needlework, we'll give her four or five orgasms first. There's no reason we can't put off the first one for a couple hours. I love to tease her. We can let you ride her face while we play with her. She's supposed to earn her orgasms anyway, but just like the one she just had, she orgasms so easily, it's hard for her to keep up. Matt will want to fuck his sweetie before her tattoo starts. You said we can't pound her pussy for a couple days afterward, right."

"Yeah, a couple days. Not only will she be sore, but there's a chance of infection which mouths or sexual organs only increase. I have an analgesic and antibiotic cream which she'll put on which will taste like shit anyway, so you won't want to lick her."

"Poor baby. Her slutty cunt needs attention quite frequently. She'll be stark raving mad by the time she can have sex again, though I've planned for her to give others lots of oral sex so she can at least smell a nice cunt. I might need volunteers to keep Matt happy."

"I'll sign up for that," Sophia said. "I love Matt's cock. Very thick and meaty."

"Show Alice your meat, Matt," Chloe said. "She likes girls, but she hasn't given up dicks yet. She said a good size cock along with her piercings makes the ground move for her."

Matt unzipped and released the beast.

"That is a lovely cock, Matt," Alice said, licking her lips. "So glad you can share it."

That was when the doorbell rang. Chloe told Dianne to open the door and see who it was, knowing her nudity would increase her arousal, especially if it was another stranger. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately for Dianne, it was Barbara and Erin. Barbara saw Matt standing there with his cock out and told Erin to suck him to completion and let him cum on her face again. Erin moved to obey, but Barbara smacked her ass with a riding crop.

"Clothes, Whore, and crawl."

"Yes, Mistress."

Erin stripped off her clothes and then crawled to Matt and began sucking his cock. The anal plug in her ass winked in the light. A series of red stripes crisscrossed Erin's bottom, red stripes on pale skin.

"Where did you get the riding crop, Barbara?" Chloe asked.

"I have a horse," Barbara said. "I do cross country jumping. My horse is more obedient than my slave is. He gets whipped less."

"As soon as Erin is finished with her task," Sophia said, "let's adjourn to the kitchen. The lasagna should be done in around ten minutes."

"Alice, let me introduce you to Barbara Maxwell, her whore slave, Erin O'Hare, and our hostess, Sophia Robinson," Chloe said. "This is Alice, who will be doing Slut's ink and the piercings of the slave cunts. Alice, I didn't catch your last name?"

"Setteberg, but just call me Alice, please. It's easy to butcher my last name."

Matt was starting to grunt and groan and he pulled out of Erin's mouth and plastered her face with a huge load of cream.

"That's the first time he's climaxed since last night," Chloe said. "Erin got a full load."

Everyone adjourned to the kitchen, Erin crawling on her hands and knees. Since it was a tile floor she was moving gingerly on her knees. The rest of them set the table while Erin crawled under the table.

They were putting a place setting for the table for Erin, but Barbara stopped them. "Whore doesn't need silverware. She'll be eating off her plate on the floor. Put some water in a bowl for her. I suggest everyone remove whatever stands between you and an orgasm. Erin will pleasure everyone but Matt since he's already cum. Don't put the plate and bowl down until she's given everyone an orgasm, unless your slave isn't being allowed an orgasm, Chloe?"

"Not now. She climaxed as soon as Alice touched her cunt. I made her walk from the car to the house topless and it put her on a hair trigger. We're going to practice some orgasm denial on her until it's time to do her tattoo."

"We can start the denial now. Erin can lick her cunt all through dinner and every time Dianne asks to cum, she can stop."

"Excellent idea, Babs. You're really getting into this stuff aren't you?"

"I have my reasons."

So everyone removed their clothes, Alice enjoying the carnality of her new friends. The food came out of the oven and Sophia cut squares for everyone and put some on a plate and Dianne and Chloe carried the plates to the table where Alice had already taken a seat, with Erin lapping her folds. With her piercings, it didn't take long for Alice to cum. No one else had even reached the table so Barbara told Erin to keep licking until everyone else sat down.

"Do Dianne last as you'll keep licking her throughout the dinner, Whore. When she needs to cum, you may stop and eat some of your food. When Dianne feels it's safe, you may lick her some more."

"Yes, Mistress."

Matt had opened three bottles of Italian wine, a 2018 Bibi Graetz Testamatta, and poured wine for everyone, letting it breathe. With his first sip, he exclaimed, "Damn, is this stuff ever better than the cheap stuff we usually drink. Barbara, you have to let Erin have some of this stuff. It would be a shame if she couldn't taste it."

"Fine, pour some in a small bowl. She can drink it like her water."

He brought everyone a glass of the wine, then poured a small bowl for Erin, though it remained on the table because she was just starting on Sophia now. The dinner was delicious, the wine was great, the company fun and congenial. Erin moved from Sophia to Chloe to her Mistress. After each of them had an orgasm, she started on Dianne. It only took three minutes for Dianne to say she needed to cum. At that point, Matt put the food, wine and water on the floor and they heard Erin begin to eat and drink. When Dianne said she was ready for more, Erin began licking her some more.

Six more times during the dinner, Erin brought Dianne to the edge and backed off, eating whenever she got a break in her duties. When dinner concluded, Barbara allowed Erin up from under the table. Her face was a disaster, a mixture of Matt's cum, all the women, and the food she'd consumed by pushing her face into her plate of food. Dianne's cunt was similarly messy, everything on Erin's face being transferred to her pussy while being pleasured.

Barbara patted Erin's head like a dog. "Who's a good girl?"

"Your whore, Mistress."

"Yes, my whore. Before you lick any more pussy, you need to clean your face. You may wash it off now."

"Thank you, Mistress. When do I get to cum, Mistress?"

"Not for a good long time, Whore."

"Dianne, you may wash your slutty cunt, but no cumming for you either."

Dianne acknowledged and left while the others helped clean up the kitchen, being good guests. No one bothered to put clothes on, expecting more sex to occur in a relatively short span of time.

When the two slaves returned, Sophia said, "I'd like to show you some recent purchases I made. They're down in the basement."

Sophia led everyone to her basement and opened the door and ushered everyone into a room. "Hot damn, Sophia!" Chloe exclaimed. "You've got yourself a dungeon down here."

"I figured if I'm going to be Dianne's Mistress stand-in, I needed to be prepared for anything you can cook up."

Dianne looked around the room. There was an X shaped cross, what looked like a pommel horse without the pommels, other furniture she could only guess at the purpose of, different whips and paddles hanging on the wall, cuffs, ropes, poles, chains. Dianne shivered. Erin was walking around examining things more closely. She appeared to be enamored as well.

Alice walked up to the cross. "Can this be set down horizontally, or is it only vertical. Since Dianne needs to hold still for her tattoo, I was thinking we could strap her down to this so she can't move."

"It can, but I've got this other device over here which would spread her legs farther apart," Sophia said. She pointed to a low bench with arms on the side. "She lies down on the bench with her buttocks on the end. We swing the arms out on the bottom and confine her legs to it, strap her torso down. She sits up higher so it's easier to work on the tattoo, immovable, so she can't move and ruin it. You can easily sit between her legs for anything you're working on down there. I think it's perfect for what you want it for. The St. Andrews cross is great for punishments or display purposes. The slave can be confined front or back or even upside down if you have suspension boots, which I also have. Makes it easier to spank or whip a cunt."

"You said the cross can be horizontal or vertical, Sophia, can we move it outside by the pool?"

"Not a problem. It's not too heavy, although it would take two people to carry it. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking of putting Dianne on that thing out by the pool and having Erin continue to tease her without orgasms until you're ready to let her cum. We can finish the rest of that wine while enjoying the pool, maybe swim a little. After you let Dianne cum, Matt can get his last fuck in while we put Erin in the suspension boots so she can be punished."

"Sounds wonderful," Sophia said. "If Matt and Chloe can carry it up to the pool, I'll get the suspension boots. What would you like to punish Erin with?"

Barbara walked around the room looking at the different items. "I'm not too familiar with these. I think I'll stick with my riding crop."

"If you have a hood," Chloe said, "grab that too. I think it increases sensitivity to the other senses when you can't see."

Sophia showed them how to dismantle the cross to take down so it could be moved. She grabbed suspension boots, cuffs for the wrists and ankles, a hood, and they all went out by the pool, where Matt set it back up and Chloe put cuffs on Dianne's wrists and ankles, slipped the hood over her eyes and kissed her. "I think you're going to like this next part, Slut."

"You're probably right, Mistress."

Chloe fastened Dianne onto the cross, using clips attached to short chains which hooked to D rings on her cuffs. Very quickly and easily, she found herself blind, helpless and at Chloe's mercy again. It spun her arousal up just as it had the first time she'd done this, just as ready to cum this time. She could feel the moisture leaking from her cunt and trickling down her spread legs.

Barbara handed Erin a big glass of water. "Drink all of this water and then begin pleasuring Dianne. Stop anytime she says she's ready to cum, and continue when she says it's safe."

"Yes, Mistress."

Erin began tantalizing Dianne's needy pussy, bringing her close time after time as the others drank more wine and talked, occasionally taking a dip in the pool.

"Alice or Sophia, would you like a face full of cum, or do you want me to handle this one," Chloe said quietly, watching Erin torturing Dianne.

"What the hell, let me try it. I can always take a shower afterward," Alice said.

"Good, your hands are small enough. Sophia's might be too big she's so tall."

"Why do my hands have to be small?" Alice asked.

"You're going to fist fuck Dianne," Chloe said. "You continue tongue teasing her and finger fucking her through four more near orgasms. Each time she gets close, pause, but add another finger the next time you start. On the last time, when she says she has to cum, I'll tell her she has to wait, but don't stop. She's going to get more and more anxious and busting to cum, but she'll still be resisting as best she can as she's doing her damndest to be obedient. When I can tell she's got nothing left and she's going to explode, I'll tell her to cum and you immediately fold your thumb down and push your whole fist into her cunt, while sucking hard on her clit. If she doesn't cum all over your face, I'll be shocked."

"Damn, that sounds insane."

"That's what I did when I got a face full of cum."

"Freakin' A."

Dianne was ready to scream before Chloe told Erin to stop. "You're up, Alice. You make her squirt. I'll make it worth your while."

Alice moved her chair over to the St. Andrews cross and started licking and teasing Dianne with her tongue and one finger. Dianne was so wound up, she said she needed to cum within a couple minutes. Alice pulled away.

"Tell me when you're ready, Dianne. I want to feel you cum in my mouth."

"Uh-huh," Dianne whimpered.

A couple more minutes went by and Dianne said 'Okay'. Alice started in again, using two fingers this time. "Go as long as you can, Slut," Mistress said. "Don't make me punish you."

Dianne tried. Perhaps three minutes went by, she couldn't tell. She couldn't see. She couldn't see the others watching in anticipation. She heard their breathing, she felt two slim fingers wriggling around in her cunt and a tongue slithering through her folds. Her whole world were those fingers, that tongue.

"I need to cum, Mistress," Dianne moaned. "Please, let me cum."

Instead the fingers left her, the tongue left her, the volcano ready to erupt quit rumbling and only the night air brushing against her skin, caressing her, existed, plus the warm breath of Alice, still inches from her cunt. More minutes passing, too many since the tongue left her and not enough for the fires to die and it started again. Three fingers, still slim, but filling her more, three fingers sliding in the steamy cauldron of her cunt, a tongue, a piercing near the tip, a metal ball, rolling through her slit, across the tip of her clit. How much longer must she suffer. It felt so good.

"Please, Mistress," Dianne begged.

"Not yet, you slutty little girl. You're not ripe yet," Chloe said. Dianne groaned when Alice stopped.

Alice couldn't remember ever feeling a pussy as wet as Dianne's. Fisting her would be a piece of cake. It felt like it was wet enough to take her whole arm to the elbow. Seconds and minutes passed and finally Dianne said she could continue. Alice inserted four fingers and rasped her tongue through the pouting lips of Dianne's pussy. Dianne whimpered.

"I won't last long, Mistress. I don't know if an hour would be enough time for me to cool down. Please let me cum."

"Slut, I'm warning you," Chloe said. "If you want to cum again for a week, you damn well better hold it. I'll whip your cunt if you don't hold it. I own that cunt and I own the orgasms in that cunt. You better not cum." Chloe moved behind the cross, whispering in Dianne's ear. "It's my cunt. I'll tell you when it can cum."

Alice didn't stop. Her fingers felt so good, her tongue, her lips, like magic. "I'm begging you, Mistress. I'm about to explode."

"Hold it, Slut. You can't cum yet."

Secured to the cross or not, Dianne's hips were thrusting against Alice's mouth, both afraid and eager to cross the finish line. Chloe showed Alice a closed fist and Alice pulled her thumb against her palm, not quite pushing all of it in, waiting for Chloe to give the word.

"Hold it, Slut. A few more seconds. Hold it.....Now! Cum for your Mistress."

Alice pushed her whole hand in, closing the fist and pumping back and forth as she sucked Dianne's clit, flicking her piercing over the rigid tip. Dianne screamed and her whole body froze as her cunt gushed, a flood in Alice's face. Alice laughed, gobbling at the spurting fluids spraying her. There was so much! There had to be urine in it, but no. It was good, as tasty as any cum she'd ever had, just so fucking much! For thirty seconds, she felt she was taking a shower from a defective shower head, more spritzing than spraying, but it eventually ended.

Alice looked down at herself. The whole front of her body from eyebrows to navel was soaked with scattered fluids everywhere else. She rubbed it into her skin, kind of viscous and oily.

"Wow! Un-fucking-believable!" Alice leaned forward and kissed Dianne's bare cunt and she flinched, too sensitive for any touch, still shaking spasmodically every few seconds.

"The movie didn't quite capture the intensity of that, did it?" Sophia asked.

"It did for me," Chloe laughed, "because I was at the other end of that stream, but no, something was lost until you see the real thing. Matt, why don't you get Dianne cleaned up and fuck her, then we can start her tattoo."

Matt unclipped Dianne's cuffs and picked her up, cradling her in his arms and carried her off.

"You're next, Whore," Barbara said.

"You're going to do that to me, Mistress?" Erin asked.

"No. We're doing something different with you. Put the suspension boots on."

"Yes, Mistress."

Erin was wondering if she was going to experience anything half as wonderful as Dianne had. It was seeing it the first time that put the idea in her head that submission might be something she wanted to try herself. The past twenty-four hours had been unexpected. She'd thought she'd get one day in two weeks time, Sophia or Chloe, or perhaps both acting as her Domme. Instead, Barbara had taken control of her last night and shown no indication she wanted to stop. The last day had exceeded Erin's wildest expectations and the thought of more days like the last day made Erin melt inside. Watching Dianne cum like that a second time; why would she ever want to give this up? If Barbara wanted to be her Dominant, Erin was ready. She was eager and waiting for something like Dianne had gotten, and now perhaps, she would.

Alice went into the pool to rinse off. Erin scrambled to put the boots on, figuring out the mechanism that used the whole leg to support her weight, not just the ankle. Sophia and Barbara lowered the cross to the ground and fastened the boots, then Chloe helped the other two ladies raise it erect again. Erin's hands were fastened to the lower arms and she was trussed up and dangling down.

Barbara stood in front of Erin's face and had her lick her pussy to a couple orgasms, then Sophia had her turn, and Chloe, then Alice when she got out of the water, tasting of Chlorine. Erin expected someone to do something with her then; perhaps lick her, maybe crop her, something, anything, but all four of them sat down and drank more wine talking about tattoos and piercing, but ignoring her.

"Mistress, aren't you going to do something?" Erin asked.

"I am doing something, Whore. I'm drinking wine and talking to friends."

"Aren't you going to do something with me, Mistress?"

"I'm doing something with you. I'm ignoring you."

"Haven't I done enough to cum, Mistress? I've licked and sucked everyone you wanted me to."

"No. I'm not yet satisfied."

"What would you like me to do, Mistress."

"Hang there and be quiet while I'm talking."

"Yes, Mistress."

Erin continued to dangle there. Matt and Dianne came back. Dianne looked well fucked as far as Erin could tell. Matt no longer had an erection, so he'd been drained.

"Mistress, I need to pee," Erin said.

"Fine, pee."

"Is someone going to let me down, Mistress?"

Matt stood up, but Barbara waved him back to his chair.

"No, Whore. I'm going to have another glass of wine and talk to Alice about what kind of tattoo a whore should have. I want everyone's input, so just stay there and be quiet."