Summer Surprise Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Theoretically, if Erin is surrendering her will to yours, you can make healthy choices for her; tell her to eat better, exercise. You can dress her, change her hairstyle, make her lick you the way you want to be licked, to fuck you the way you want to be fucked, to fuck only you or the whole fucking football team. She's surrendering to you, so do what makes you feel comfortable, not what you hope will discourage her from wanting submission."

"How do you know so much about Domination and submission?"

"Because once I knew Dianne wanted to try it, I spent the better part of a week researching it, like I was studying for a role. I immersed myself in the role of a Dominant, and I enjoyed it. When Dianne told me she wanted to submit for more than a day, all I needed was Matt saying he was okay with it, and I was on board all the way. I didn't want to take her from him, but if we could continue this way, it can go on indefinitely. I won't be able to be hands on as much once I graduate, but I think I can do this almost indefinitely. I think it might be fun controlling Dianne even after she marries Matt."

"Do you think they'll get married?"

"Who knows what will happen before Dianne graduates. I think they both want to, which is half the battle. They match well, both with healthy sex drives, responsible, ambitious, caring, loving individuals. Speak of the devil, look what the cat dragged in."

Matt and Dianne were coming into the kitchen, Dianne with her diaper like dressing on and nothing else, Matt in a tee and shorts. Dianne was moving gingerly, still in some pain. Since she was walking, she was moving the tattooed area.

"Hello, Mistress. How are you this fine morning."

"More's the question. How are you?"

"Getting by, Miss Chloe, still some pain."

"Sit down and I'll make you breakfast. Peanut butter and toast, or breakfast cereal. Plus there's a nice selection of coffee or orange juice."

"Toast and peanut butter and OJ, Mistress, thank you."

"Matt, since I'm going to be making breakfast for princess, I'll make it for you too. What do you want?"

"Peanut butter and toast and coffee."

"Why don't you pick out what you want from the coffee tree and I'll handle the toast."

Chloe got up, popping some bread in the toaster and getting some orange juice before it popped, Matt picking out his coffee. She put Dianne's toast and peanut butter in front of her, giving her hand a squeeze before starting on Matt's.

"Can I get jelly added to mine?" Matt asked.

"Ah, an elitist you are, padawan, Jelly and peanut butter."

"We need to have a Star Wars, movie night," Matt said.

"Anything but Episodes I, II, or III," Chloe said. "No Jar Jar. You can watch those on your own."

"It should be soon, Episode IX is due out this summer."

"Not sure how many movies we have time for with finals upon us."

"We'll figure it out."

Chloe handed Matt his breakfast and took her seat, just as Alice and Sophia came strolling into the kitchen, naked.

"Ta-da! What do you think of my newly bald pussy?" Sophia asked.

"It's a pretty pussy," Matt said. "Much nicer to lick now."

"Not until after I've had my tattoo done. It's relatively dry at the moment. Alice, do you need to eat before we get started?"

"If you want me at my best," Alice replied. "I have a high metabolism anyway, burn through calories like crazy. Definitely protein. Too much sugar will make me shaky."

"Peanut butter and toast then?" Chloe asked.

"If you add a slice of cheddar or Colby cheese, sure."

"That sounds interesting."

"Have a seat, Alice. I'll get it for you," Sophia said. "Heaven knows I don't want shaky hands when you're tattooing me."

Alice sat down and Sophia started her breakfast. "Coffee, water or orange juice, Alice?"

"Coffee, cream, no sugar."

"If we're walking back to our apartment, Mistress," Dianne asked, "shouldn't we leave fairly soon. I won't be moving too fast."

"No need. I texted Beth to come here and she can give us a lift."

"Oh good. I wasn't looking forward to the walk, Mistress."

"I didn't think you would be, so I'll let you take it easy today."

Barbara went out to join Erin at the pool, removing her lingerie and going for a swim, Erin soon joining her.

"Barbara is questioning what she's doing; or not, as the case may be," Chloe said.

"About Erin," Sophia asked.

"Yes. She's finally asking the questions she should have asked before Thursday."

"How do you think it's going to work out?" Alice said, watching the two of them in the pool.

"Don't know. I think Barbara showed a lot of natural instinct as a Dominant, but it scared her and frankly, she didn't know what the fuck she was doing."

"Not like you, Mistress," Dianne said. "You know exactly what the fuck you're doing."

Chloe kissed the top of Dianne's head. "All the better so you can serve me, Slut."

"Back to Slut now, Mistress?" Dianne asked.

"Half-slut. You won't be a full time Slut until we put your cunt back in the line-up."

As soon as Alice finished eating, Sophia and Alice went to the playroom for her tattoo. The others went to the pool. Matt stripped off and held Dianne's hand since she couldn't get wet. Chloe went into the pool with the others, stripping off before she went in. After splashing around for forty minutes, Erin went back to one of the lounges and stretched out.

"Do you think I made a mistake giving up Erin as a submissive?" Barbara asked.

"That's a question only you can answer," Chloe replied. "I suggest you discuss things with Sophia if you change your mind so she doesn't pay for a load of psychiatric sessions Erin likely doesn't need."

Barbara nodded. Chloe's wrist alarm went off and she got the cream for Dianne, pulling her dressing off and applying the cream to the tattoo and piercings. Chloe decided she needed a clean, fresh dressing, so she got one from Dianne's room and put it on.

The doorbell rang at ten. "It's probably Beth. I'll get the door," Matt said.

"I suggest you put shorts on at least, before you open the door," Chloe said.

Matt looked down at his quasi limp cock, half aroused by all the naked women.

"Right." He put his shorts back on and got the door.

Beth came in when he opened the door, hugging her brother. "Wow, nice digs. Have you upgraded?"

"No, long story, Come in and you can hear about it. We're all back by the pool and all the women are naked, so don't be too shocked."

"How many women are we talking about?"

"Four to six, although two are downstairs. One of the women is giving another one a tattoo on her Mons Venus at the moment."

"A pussy tattoo. Sweet."

"Yeah, Dianne got one too, last night. That's part of the long story."

Beth came back to the pool and recognized everyone from after Monica's death, saying hi. "Hey, peeps, what's happening?"

"About that," Chloe said, "You remember Evelyn?"

"Who could forget. That was strange stuff."

"Well, it seems that Dianne didn't think it was that strange, and she's become a submissive, like Evelyn is."

She looked at Matt. "You're spanking Dianne like Evelyn got spanked?"

"Actually, no," Matt said. "Chloe is doing the spanking. It's Chloe's collar she's wearing."

Beth seemed to see the collar for the first time.

"Chloe, you bitch. I wanted Matt to marry Dianne."

"I'm still planning on marrying Matt. That hasn't changed because Chloe is my Mistress."

"How the fuck does that work!"

"You knew we were engaged in a polyamorous threesome, right?"

"Yes."

"It just shifted a little. Matt is still my boyfriend. Mistress will not restrict his use of me, or our marriage. She has control of other aspects of my life, but it should not affect anything significant in my relationship to Matt. In some ways, it opens it up."

"Opens it up how?"

"Matt can have sex with other people too."

"What other people?"

"The same ones Mistress directs me to have sex with. That does not include other men. My slave agreement doesn't allow me to have sex with other men, respecting Matt's wishes."

"He can have sex with others, with a few notable exceptions," Chloe stated, "for instance, you. We don't know if you've experimented with a woman previously, but if you want to, Dianne will introduce you to the pleasures a woman can provide. You can choose not to accept, as is your right, but if you say yes, she will be pleasing to you. Matt, of course, cannot have sex with you, but any non-family members, he may."

"You're joking."

"Not a joke," Chloe said. "Dianne has had sex with everyone here. So has Matt. "

"So you'd be having an open marriage?"

"Not open in the sense you mean, Beth. I can't have sex with anyone unless I have permission from my Mistress. She can restrict sex with anyone other than Matt. If she wished, it could be totally monogamous, with the obvious exception of Mistress, although she'll likely not be living with us as we anticipate she'll end up on one of the coasts. It might be months, perhaps even years where she controls my life at a distance instead of directly, but it will be at her direction."

"Why the hell are you doing this?"

"Because I enjoy it and it doesn't affect my relationship with Matt."

"How can it not?"

"Because each of us trusts the other to do the right thing. I trust Mistress to not do anything which harms me or Matt or our romance. I trust Matt not to do anything to harm my bond to my Mistress, nor would I harm his friendship with Mistress. We each care a great deal for the other. We didn't anticipate any point in our lives where we wouldn't remain friends or more, so there was no good reason not to do this. It has benefits to each of us. We have no desire to change anything."

They were interrupted when Alice and Sophia came out to the pool.

"Anyone want to take a look at my tattoo before I cover it up?" Sophia asked. "Oh, you must be Beth. Welcome to my home. I'm Sophia Robinson. Our lovely tattoo artist is Alice. Alice, this is Matt's sister, Beth. She lives in Madison with Matt's family. Can I get you something to eat?"

"No thanks. Who are you, exactly?"

"We met Sophia at a sex toy shop," Chloe said, "when I was buying things for Dianne. We've become friends. Sophia will probably serve as my Dominant stand-in as long as Dianne goes to school here whenever I'm gone."

"Could my family get any fucking freakier. I thought I was the strange one. Older sister gone, disappeared, Matt, straight and narrow. Normal parents. I was the wild child. Turns out I'm the only normal one in my family. Dad was a pedophile, Mom, bi, sister, ex-hooker, brother, dating a woman who's another woman's slave bitch."

"You do realize, there is no such thing as normal," Chloe said. "There may be common, and uncommon, but there's nothing new under the sun. Relationships constantly evolve and change. People evolve and change. There might be a statistical mean, but if anything exists, it's part of nature, which means it's natural, which means it's normal. Don't freak out."

"I'm not freaking out. Well, maybe I am. Shocked as hell anyway. Look, I don't want to discuss all this weirdness in front of a bunch of people I hardly or don't know. Is there any chance we can go to one of your apartments and talk, just us. No offense to anyone else, but I'm flipping out here and I'd like a more private setting to lose my shit."

Matt laughed. "Fine. We were kind of waiting for you to get here so Dianne didn't have to walk home. She's a tad sore right now. She got both a tattoo and vaginal piercings."

"Dianne? Dianne got vaginal piercings?"

"Yes I did, and a tattoo of a butterfly on my crotch. Perhaps you can look at it when we change the dressing again. I'm rather proud of it, but it hurts like a bitch and I think I can take more Tylenol now, can't I Mistress?"

"You bet, pet. Beth, give us fifteen or twenty minutes to get dressed and everything together and we'll catch a ride with you. Since you're supposed to help me with my computer skills, we'll go to my apartment. Sophia, thanks again for the hospitality and for paying for Dianne's tattoo and piercing. By the way, I think your Tinkerbell looks great. We'll talk to you later. Alice, you did a wonderful job. Erin and Babs, if you want to talk, give me a call on Monday evening."

"I'll be out in the car. Ethel let me take the Range Rover. Nice meeting you all, I think."

Beth went out to the car and the others gathered their belongings after Dianne had more acetaminophen. Beth stared in disbelief as Dianne came out of the house with a leash attached to her collar and Chloe leading her. The dress was short and the shirt held together in front by a single tie, which wasn't even tied at the moment, hanging loose. Her breasts were barely covered. Matt got in the front with her and Chloe and Dianne in the back. The dress was so short, Beth could look up it, though only the dressing on her pussy was visible.

She shook her head as she headed out the drive. "Dianne, you were the one who told me to avoid posts to social media."

"We're not posting anything to social media."

"You can't tell me other people aren't. If anyone saw you in that get-up, they'll be taking photos and posting them."

"True, but it won't be tied to me and my social media, nor would most people be able to identify me by name."

"But some would, wouldn't they? La Crosse isn't that big a school. I'd guess you'd be recognizable to perhaps 15% of the student body, maybe 95% of those people you share classes with."

"Mistress, I think Beth is right. I might need to tone down my submission around school, at least in terms of attire."

"I'll concede the point. What about this as a compromise. We'll continue with the leash, put you back in normal clothes except the final day of your classes. I have an extra special outfit chosen for you."

"I wouldn't say 'Chocolate Sprinkles' to that, Mistress."

"Chocolate sprinkles," Beth said. "What the hell is that?"

"My safe word. I can use it to stop anything which I can't do for some reason."

"Good to know. I had a secondary reason for coming to see you this weekend. I'm not going to school in La Crosse. I'm sorry, Dianne, but you'll need another roommate, though I'm now wondering what that would have looked like, given the fucking game you're playing. Me, the quiet studier, you the one doing whatever Chloe tells you to do. I got accepted to CalTech and Ethel is putting me through school. Obviously, they have a much better Science and Engineering Department than La Crosse and since Ethel can foot the bill, I have to take advantage of the opportunity."

"Beth, that's wonderful," Dianne said. "We're so proud of you."

"You're not disappointed I won't be your roommate?"

"Of course I'm disappointed, but not enough to bitch about this wonderful opportunity you have."

"You're the one who made it possible. I was kind of drifting when we had that talk about doors. It really made me buckle down and apply myself. Got my grades way up. I really want to thank you for the push."

"You're welcome. I'm happy I helped. What do you think your major will be?"

"I'm thinking either computer design or nanotechnology. It might depend on what floats my boat when I get there."

They were arriving at the apartment. Chloe told Dianne she could fasten her shirt tie before she got out. Dianne was still led to the door on Chloe's leash. As soon as they entered the apartment, Dianne took off her clothes. It was less traumatic for Beth given what she'd seen of Evelyn and just now at Sophia's. Chloe and Beth went into her room to start working and Matt took Dianne to the bedroom for a blow job, her nether regions being off limits for now. His immediate needs out of the way, Matt and Beth both started studying, getting ready for the end of the year grind, final papers and exams.

Everyone stopped to eat around one, throwing together leftovers and a salad. "By the way, Ethel gave me a few hundred dollars to take all of you out to dinner tonight. So pick a good spot. I liked that restaurant on the river. The Waterfront was it? Will we need reservations?"

"Oh, yes. At this late date, all the prime dinner reservations will be gone. We might get in after eight," Chloe said.

"Who cares? We're young, it's Saturday and we won't go to bed early anyway."

"I'll make the reservations then."

Chloe got them reservations at 8:15 PM. Beth and Chloe went back to work on learning her new computer system and all the software. Dianne and Matt went back to the books. The throbbing of Dianne's crotch began to ebb and she was cutting back on the Tylenol. Matt was still putting the cream on every three hours. At 6:30, she took a shower with Matt, removing the dressing for the first time without replacing it immediately. She carefully washed and dried everything and went in to show Beth before she got the new dressing.

"Gorgeous," Beth said. "It must have hurt like hell getting it done there."

"It did," Dianne admitted. "Being a submissive actually helped blot out the pain some. The piercings were barely pin pricks in comparison to the tattoo."

"Isn't your hood piercing supposed to keep you horny?"

"It is and it does."

"It's too bad we have to leave my cunt alone for the time being. I'd love to put the Lush in you at the restaurant tonight."

"Strictly speaking, Mistress, the Lush isn't really having sex. If it's thoroughly clean before it goes in, we could give it a try. I'm cutting back on the Tylenol. A few orgasms might help."

"Put the dressing over it?"

"Yes, Mistress. Run the tail up your ass crack, perhaps a little extra tape to hold the dressing on. We can always remove it if it causes a problem."

"Wait a damn minute. What's a Lush, and why are you talking like it's Chloe's cunt it's going in, when it's really yours you're talking about?"

"A Lush is a sex toy which goes in the pussy and is remotely controlled. A slave doesn't have a vagina or pussy," Dianne replied, "a slave has a cunt. And Mistress owns my cunt, so it's hers. If we're actually talking about her genitals, it's her pussy. If we're talking about mine, it's her cunt. My ass or my pie hole are my buttocks or mouth. A butt or derrière or rectum refers to her body. My ass and asshole refers to mine because she owns it. You see the CH and Chinese characters over the butterfly? That's Mistress's initials and the Chinese stands for 'My Pleasure Slave'. Matt gets to enjoy Chloe's slave whenever he wants, but I am her slave."

"You are all so fucking weird!"

"We can discuss it further after dinner tonight. We're done studying for the day, and I'm sure Mistress doesn't want to burn out on this stuff either. I haven't given her an orgasm all day."

Dianne told Matt what they planned and he inserted the Lush before replacing her dressing. The tail felt somewhat funny going between her ass cheeks. She knew it buzzed somewhat when the device turned on, so that would be interesting. Matt added some extra tape to the back end where most of the pressure would be exerted on it by the tail.

Chloe didn't bother turning the device on before they left, but Dianne could feel it inside her and knew she was going to have a very pleasant evening. They had good seats at the restaurant, and great food. Chloe turned the Lush on the first time when the waitress, Andrea, was taking Dianne's order and she had difficulty getting the words out, practically stuttering. Dianne's hands were gripping the edge of the table tightly. She hoped the waitress thought she had a stutter and not that she was close to cumming. It was so deliciously sexy. Chloe turned it off when the waitress left their table.

"How close are you to cumming, Slut?"

"Very close, Mistress. May I have permission to cum?"

"When they bring the salads, I'll turn it on again, but you don't have permission to cum. When they bring the entrees, you may ask again for permission to cum, loud enough our servers hear you ask. Then, I'll give you permission."