Summer Surprise Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll have to speak to her about it; see if she'll take a boarder," Chloe said. "I'll speak to her tonight. First, I have to absorb as much information as Beth can pass on to my feeble brain before she heads back to Madison."

"Why don't you get started," Matt said. "Dianne and I can clean up the kitchen."

After the kitchen was taken care of, Matt and Dianne studied again, Matt applying the medical cream every time Dianne's alarm went off. Beth left at four, hoping to get back to Madison in time for supper. Before she left, she hugged her brother and kissed both of the women goodbye.

At seven, Dianne had to take care of both Matt and Chloe before she went to bed. Chloe pulled out another risqué outfit for her to wear tomorrow. It wasn't as bad as last weeks, a Catholic schoolgirl uniform, though it would be tight across the chest and without a bra, and the skirt came to mid-thigh. Chloe deciding to tone it down a little until her final Friday which would be a blockbuster day.

"Where do you get all of these clothes, Mistress? I've never seen you wear any of these things."

"Costumes in the Theater Department," Chloe laughed, "which is probably why you won't wear any of them more than once. Since you won't be dressed quite so sultrily, we'll have to ensure you act more slutty. I think the Lush tomorrow. You need to put it on the charger. Did you leave it in my room?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Chop, chop, while I call Sophia."

Dianne raced to get the Lush as she wanted to hear as much of the conversation with Sophia as she could. When she returned, she was able to hear Chloe ask whether or not it was feasible for Dianne to stay with Sophia.

"It won't be until after I leave, Sophia, in mid-July. Beth was going to be Dianne's prospective roommate next year, but she got accepted to CalTech and it's too good an opportunity for Beth to pass up. I don't want Slut living by herself so she has no one looking after her, considering the types of things I'll have her doing."

Silence as Sophia answered.

"We're not asking for a freebie. Dianne will pay you what she was paying here and give you money for her food. She has her own car. My understanding is Matt will visit her every other week and she'll visit him the alternative weeks. He's perfectly willing to share your bed when he comes over, if you want him to."

More conversation on the other end.

"Of course, she's to remain naked within your home regardless of who visits, but it's your choice when you have company if it would be embarrassing for you. Shame and embarrassment for her is immaterial, so if you have your minister drop by and you don't care if she's naked, leave her naked or send her to her room. You'll have access to all three of her fuck holes. You're welcome to let her play with other women, but no men except Matt. You may give her commands that don't interfere with mine. I'll show you her slave agreement so you know what you can ask of her. You can't interfere with school or her schoolwork, but other than that, she'll be fairly compliant."

As Dianne listened to the conversation, she realized she'd have very little say in her life. While scary, it was also arousing, not knowing from one day to the next how she might be used by her Mistress or Miss Sophia. She thought about Sophia's dungeon and all the things she'd seen there, things she hadn't even recognized. She imagined she'd learn the purpose of everything at some point. Dianne recognized most of the things were designed to make her feel helpless and the thought of being helpless made her pussy drip.

Matt was listening into the conversation as well, the same half she was listening to, and he got hard again. Still unable to fuck her, he used her mouth for the second time tonight. Dianne's head was resting on his flat, hard abs as she slowly licked and sucked the head of his prick as he caressed her head. While sucking, Dianne fondled his heavy sack, playing with his balls. She took her time, remembering their impatient haste when they first started having sex. They were having so much more sex now, haste seemed unnecessary. Besides, her sexual parts were still off limits, though she'd cum twice today from the stimulation provided by her piercing as she worked on breakfast and supper.

Dianne was so much more aware of Matt's body now. It was never a surprise when he climaxed. He didn't need to tell her he was going to cum. She could probably tell him. So when she read the signs of his impending explosion, she sucked her way halfway down his shaft to make it less likely to lose any of his cum while still being able to taste every drop, swallowing as if it was the sweetest candy, though it was more salty than sweet.

When Matt was done, Chloe spread her legs and pointed to her pussy and Dianne took the same slow pace with her as she'd taken with her boyfriend, only half listening anymore as it made no difference whether she knew or not. Dianne would do what she was told to do, and probably enjoy most everything she was commanded to do. Her Mistress orgasmed once and was on her way to a second when the phone call ended. Dianne kept pleasuring Chloe until she had the second one.

"I swear, Slut, you're getting better and better, and very quickly. That was almost as good as Monica could do and she was a fantastic cunt licker."

"That last blow job was pretty great too," Matt said.

"If I were to guess, Mistress, the fact I can't have sex and have no concern for my own pleasure, might be helpful. I sometimes think when having sex, you're thinking as much about the pleasure you anticipate for yourself. Since I can't have sex myself, I guess I was putting all my thought into being pleasing."

"Whatever you were doing, keep doing it. Sophia will be taking you in, Dianne. I'll be discussing some other things with her before you move. She suggested we give notice on this apartment now, and move out at the end of June. I can stay at her place until the end of my show. We'll save ourselves a few pesos. By the way, Sophia said Barbara called and asked her to hold off on setting a psychiatric appointment for Erin."

"What do you suppose that means?" Matt said.

"I'm not totally sure," Chloe responded. "Since Sophia did it primarily to give Barbara time to gather herself and figure out what she wanted from Erin, perhaps it means she decided what she wants. Erin knows what she wants. I don't think she's any crazier than Dianne, although the urination was a little off putting. Let me ask you a question, Matt. What do we want to do about Dianne's antiseptic cream? We can start putting it on every six hours instead of every three. Do we trust Dianne to be able to do it herself just feeling around, or should we have one of the guardians do it while they're leading her around?"

"If it's one of the women and they're willing to do it, let them do it," Matt said. "It's approximately six hours, so if Fiona has to do it and if it's five or seven hours instead, I don't see that as being a big deal. If they won't, Dianne will have to do it. Maybe she can use a pocket mirror."

"Spoil sport. I was hoping you'd let Todd, Magnus or Ray do it."

"Todd would probably cum in his pants. I doubt Magnus or Ray would dab it on. I suspect they'd rub it on and rub it on whatever they could touch."

"You're probably right. You can't trust men to follow instructions."

******