Summer Surprise Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't recommend it," Alice replied.

"Then I'll get my tattoo in the morning, as I definitely want sex tonight."

"I'm feeling a little juicy myself, staring at this beautiful pussy for a few hours."

Twenty minutes later, Alice was done. Everyone looked to see what the finished product looked like. Chloe took out her phone and took a picture of it. She showed the picture to Dianne.

"Look how beautiful my cunt is, sweetheart. Everyone will want to eat it. I can't wait to see it with piercings."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I'm going to send this photo. to you, Alice. Add it to your portfolio pictures. Not only is it an incredible bit of work, I think it will make my slave aroused to know that for the next several years, my cunt will be seen by hundreds, if not thousands, of people looking to get a tattoo. Of course, you can never identify who it is."

"I never do."

"Are you ready for your piercing, Love?"

"Might as well, Mistress. That whole area has been sore for so long it's almost numb."

Chloe kissed her. "You're such a good girl."

Alice got up and stretched. She'd done so at periodic intervals while doing the tattoo, but hadn't done so for the last forty minutes. She got what she needed from her bag of tricks.

"This is what I got for the initial jewelry," Alice said, showing it to everyone. "Just hypoallergenic stainless steel. Nothing too elaborate or expensive. She'll keep these on until the piercings are completely healed in four to six weeks. She'll be good to start having sex again in three or four days, but nothing too energetic. Start with oral and work up. I'd recommend gargling with Listerine before giving her oral, and using some antibacterial wipes on her afterward. I included a box of those. Dianne, it's important that you not wipe after peeing. Dab, then moisten a tissue, dab again, then dab with another dry tissue. Then an anti-bacterial wipe, also dabbed. You don't want to risk infection or dragging, snagging, or rubbing at the piercings.

"I've got a cream to put on which has numbing as well anti-bacterial properties. I recommend putting it on every three hours for the next couple days, washing your hands first, then every six hours for as long as the cream lasts. Since you have such a large area to cover, I've got three tubes of the stuff. Whoever applies the cream should wash thoroughly first. You can take a shower, but don't rub the area; light touches only. I want you to keep a dressing on for the next three days to help protect the area.

"I've got a dozen dressings large enough to cover the tattooed area, in a box I'll give you. Replace the dressings every eight hours if you're careful cleaning up after urinating, otherwise more often. I've written all this down, so you don't have to remember it. Anyone have any questions?"

"No. Seems pretty common sense to me," Matt said. "Keep everything clean and dry except for the wipes and cream."

"Exactly."

Alice pulled off her gloves, washed up, and put on a clean pair. She opened up the jewelry packages and put the two pieces of jewelry in a shallow tray, pouring a sterilizing agent over them. She told Chloe to wash up, put on a latex glove on whatever hand she'd use to finger fuck Dianne and to start stimulating her g-spot.

"Why?" Chloe asked.

"I want her aroused so I can see her clit clearly. I don't want to shove a needle through it accidentally. She can orgasm if she wants, it won't hurt anything."

"Great. You get to cum, Dianne. That should help make you feel better."

Chloe inserted a finger and began manipulating Dianne's g-spot. Dianne moaned and everyone could see the evidence of her arousal. Alice used an anti-septic wipe and cleaned around Dianne's clitoris. She took a pre-package needle out of the wrapping and found the place to put the piercing, right below the clit. The needle went through the chosen skin. Dianne flinched slightly as it went through, but she was tightly secured and couldn't move much. Alice dropped the needle in the pan and got the smaller piece of jewelry, a three quarter hoop and put it through the hole and capped both ends. Chloe kept manipulating her and Dianne orgasmed soon after.

"First one done. Dianne has a nice fleshy outer labia. I was thinking the piercing should go right about here." She pinched the place she liked. "It shouldn't affect any cock or strap-on which penetrates her. What do you think?"

"A little closer to the slit, I think, so it doesn't mess with the tattoo's aesthetics," Chloe said.

Alice pinched a little closer and Chloe said, "Perfect."

Dianne felt another swab to her next piercing site and relaxed, focusing on her subspace image. She heard Alice open up another needle package and felt the needle pierce both sides of where Alice pinched. Considering all the needlework she'd undergone already, it seemed a walk in the park in comparison. She released her breath, knowing everything was done. Alice threaded the last hoop through the hole she made.

"There. All done. I'll apply the cream and dressing and you're toast."

"Wait a sec. Another photo for Dianne to look at before you cover it up."

Chloe took another picture which included the piercings and showed Dianne what she looked like.

"A pretty little slut, aren't you, my love."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

Alice dabbed away Dianne's orgasmic discharge, applied another swab, then dabbed the cream all over the tattoo and around both piercings. Dianne felt an instant sense of relief and a cooling sensation which soothed her soreness. Pulling a dressing out of its paper packaging, Alice covered everything up. The dressing stuck to the skin around the edges and Dianne felt like she had a partial diaper on.

"Let's tuck you into bed, my love. It's been long enough you can have two more acetaminophen," Chloe said. "Such a brave girl. You barely whimpered at all."

"Subspace comes in handy for more than punishment, Mistress."

"I'm going to sleep with my slave tonight. I'll keep an eye on her and apply the cream every three hours. Matt, why don't you spend the night with Sophia and Alice and fuck them nicely for their help."

"Hey, she's my girlfriend," Matt said.

"Fine, I'll wake you and switch with you when I apply the cream again. Alice wants to feel your nice cock in her and you know how much Ms. Robinson appreciates your fine fucking."

"Hear, hear," Sophia said.

"A reasonable compromise," Matt replied.

Sophia showed them to a room they could use. As they passed through the living room, Erin said, "Oh, no! It's covered up. I wanted to see it."

"I took a photo," Chloe said. "I'll show you the picture. Dianne needs to rest now. She's gone through a wringer."

Sophia and Chloe tucked Dianne into bed. Chloe went out to show Erin the pictures.

"Dianne is such a lovely slave," Erin said. "I really like these."

Barbara had to admit it was nice, though she liked Erin's thatch of neatly trimmed red hair. There were parts of Erin's submission she enjoyed, but she knew she'd gone to extremes trying to turn Erin away from it. The marks from her riding crop were still visible, though Erin didn't seem to mind them at all.

Chloe also agreed that they were splendid. It was strange. Chloe had never really though of herself as someone who'd enjoy doing what she'd done to Dianne, yet both of them were thoroughly enjoying the experience, and Matt seemed to enjoy the perks of Dianne's submission. It wasn't negatively affecting him in any way, and he could see Dianne loved what she was doing.

"Where's Matt?" Erin asked.

"Fucking Alice and Sophia," Chloe said.

"Doesn't Dianne mind her boyfriend is fucking other people?" Barbara asked.

"She hasn't said anything. She's fucking other people too, so maybe she's not bothered by it. I think the ice was broken when we became a threesome."

"But Matt is fucking other women and he's not letting her fuck other men," Barbara said.

"True, but if they plan to get married, fucking other men opens up the possibility she could get pregnant from another man. If she only fucks women, that won't happen. To be honest, I'd feel bad if I had Dianne fucking other men. I've already disappointed Matt once. I don't want to do it again. Having her play around with other women is sufficient. I don't expect her to fall in love with a woman."

"She loves you, doesn't she?" Barbara asked.

"She loves me but she's not in love with me. I'm more a friend with benefits. The benefit to her is she gets to enjoy submission. The benefit for me is I'm not ready for another girlfriend this soon after Monica, but I get sex with a woman I care about in a fun and exciting new way."

"What if Dianne was your girlfriend like Monica was? Would you care if she had sex with other women?"

"It would depend on the circumstances, I suppose," Chloe said. "Monica and I weren't totally exclusive, although we never took advantage of each other."

"What?" Both Erin and Barbara were shocked.

"Don't get me wrong; we weren't sleeping around regularly. It only happened a few times, usually when Monica was off doing one of her rallies. She'd meet someone interesting and talk to me about having sex with her. I always told her yes. I did it a couple times too. It had to meet certain requirements. No fooling around with mutual friends. It always had to be a one off, no repeats. We figured fifty or sixty years of remaining 100% faithful to each other was a huge ask. Rather than cheat on each other and do it behind our backs, we figured it was best to be honest about it. I didn't resent her for it.

"Monica was willing to give up a lot for me. She was willing to move wherever I wanted to go for my career. She was going to have a baby made from one of my eggs and carry it for me. I would have been devastated if she fell in love with a dalliance, which is why we tried to ensure it was only the one time, but I don't feel possessive of the ones I love. If I love someone, don't I want them to be happy? Shouldn't I value their happiness as much as mine. If I was going to be an actress, I'd be doing nude scenes and kissing other people, both men and women. So was I the only one who'd get to do that?

"Monica had to remain little Miss Suzy Homemaker and look after the house and kids? No, we were happy with each other, but it never bothered me if she wanted to do a little exploring. I'm fairly certain she had sex with someone in Madison before she was killed. She called and asked me if she could. I don't know if she did it, because we never had a chance to talk about it, but if she did, I'm happy she got to spend some time with someone before her life was ended since I wasn't there with her."

"What if she'd wanted to fuck men instead of other women?" Erin asked.

"She never wanted to, so it never came up. I don't know. It might have made a difference. At the very least, I would have wanted her to take precautions and practice safe sex, but, like I said, it never came up. I felt guiltier about having sex with Dianne after Monica died than I ever did about the ones I told her about. It felt wrong because I didn't get to talk to her about it, and of course, it wasn't a one off."

"What would she have thought about you being a Dominant?" Barbara asked.

"Another topic of conversation that never cropped up. We tied each other up a few times. Matt's mom clued us in on that little gem after the kids heard her scream at Christmas. Obviously, I wouldn't have been Dianne's Dominant if Monica were still alive. It would have violated our little rules since it wasn't a one time thing and a mutual friend. We were both somewhat tolerant of other people's sexual kinks since I suffered quite a lot from being a lesbian. Since Monica's demise was a factor in meeting the person who we learned about Dominance and submission from, it might never have come up. Listen, I want to get back to Dianne. I don't want to leave her alone in case she needs something. I'm happy to talk if you want to talk, just another time."

Chloe went back to be with Dianne, sliding into bed beside her and cuddling. When Chloe's watch alarm woke her, she washed her hands, carefully pulled back the dressing, and dabbed more of the cream on Dianne. Dianne stirred uneasily before she woke up.

"Are you doing okay, sweetheart?"

"It's sore, Mistress, but I'm getting through it."

"It's still too soon to take more acetaminophen, but Matt can give you more in an hour. I'm going to go get him now."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Chloe finished up and carefully refastened the dressing. She went to Sophia's room. The three of them were sprawled on the bed as if they'd just finished wild monkey sex, all naked. Chloe saw a few tattoos on Alice she hadn't seen before. She nudged Matt's shoulder until he opened his eyes.

"You're up, stud muffin. Did you get much sleep?"

"Maybe ninety minutes," Matt said. "How's she doing?"

"Just put more cream on. It's too early for more Tylenol, but if she wakes up any time after an hour, you can give her more."

He padded off to Dianne's room and Chloe slid into bed beside Alice.

Alice stirred and lazily turned into Chloe's body for a kiss. "You'll have to wait until morning," Alice whispered.

"Fine by me." Chloe closed her eyes and went to sleep with Alice cuddled against her.

******

Matt changed with Chloe again at 3:30. "You can give her more Tylenol when you put her cream on again at 6:30. Dianne has been restless. I think we should let her sleep as long as she can."

"I agree. I'll wake you then."

When she woke Matt again, both Sofia and Alice stirred when Matt got out of bed and Chloe got in.

Alice opened her eyes and stretched. "I seem to recall some talk of a reward if I made Dianne squirt last night."

"Getting squirted on wasn't its own reward?"

"Not the one I was thinking of."

They began kissing and then Chloe started sliding down Alice's body, tracing each tattoo with her tongue. There were a lot of tattoos. Chloe also found other piercings. Alice's nipples were pierced, with shields over the areolae with bars through her nipples holding them on. It reminded her of the 'wardrobe malfunction' Janet Jackson had during the Super Bowl Half-time show. She also had piercings Chloe had never seen before, looking like tiny balls, glued to her skin. Alice was tiny, probably no more than an inch or two over five feet, skinny, slim hipped, tiny breasts, perhaps a B cup, maybe a hundred pounds. Whether it was the clitoral hood piercing or some other reason, Alice was super wet when Chloe reached her pussy. The tiny clitoral spike was poking out of its sheath and the second Chloe touched it, Alice orgasmed, becoming wetter.

"Do you have room for one more, or is this a two person party?" Sophia asked, leaning on an arm, watching.

"Ride my face," Alice said, sliding a bit further down the bed to accommodate Sophia to climb aboard. "I want to taste you without a load of Matt's cum in your cunt."

Whatever else might be said about Alice, Chloe found her to be a live wire in bed, nearly insatiable. She had no problem keeping Sophia entertained while Chloe tried to keep up with the flood of fluids as Alice orgasmed frequently. At some point, Sophia and Chloe switched and it was Chloe riding Alice's face and Sophia inundated down below. After an hour, all their faces were wet, and in Chloe's case, crusty, as she hadn't had a fresh glaze in awhile.

"I think that's enough for me," Chloe said, climbing off Alice. "I'm starving, I'm sleepy and I need a shower."

"How can you be sleepy. You've cum a half dozen times," Alice said, able to talk now her mouth wasn't buried in Chloe's folds.

"I guess I'm turning into a guy," Chloe laughed. "Cum, turn over and go to sleep. Don't forget I was up twice last night looking after Dianne. I don't instantly drop back to sleep when I wake up. Carry on if you want."

"I should get up too," Sophia said. "I should feed my guests and I need to shave my pubes if I'm to get a Tinkerbell tattoo this morning."

"Don't worry about feeding us," Chloe said. "We're used to feeding ourselves a breakfast of toast and peanut butter. Go ahead and shave, maybe Alice can shave you if she's sufficiently awake. I don't trust myself with sharp objects; at least, not until I've had some caffeine."

Chloe took a shower and then looked in on Dianne. Both Matt and Dianne were still sleeping. She made an executive decision and texted Beth, giving her Sophia's address and telling her to head here first. Sophia had a Keurig coffee maker, so Chloe made a double espresso before looking for bread and peanut butter, finding both easily enough.

Erin and Barbara walked in while Chloe was eating her second piece of toast. Barbara was in her bra and panties, Erin naked. Chloe pointed out the Keurig, the coffee selection, the bread, peanut butter or jam.

"I thought you were supposed to be wearing clothes, Erin?" Chloe asked.

"I'd be wearing lingerie like Barbara if I had any to wear, and I plan to hit the pool after breakfast, so my dress is a no go."

"Be forewarned, Matt's sister Beth is going to be arriving here around ten, in the event you don't want to show yourself off to another person."

"Seems pointless to worry about another woman seeing me. She's at least eighteen, isn't she? You were going to let her have sex with Dianne, right?"

"If she wants."

"Then no biggie."

Erin got her food and went out to the pool to catch some sun as she ate, late spring days like this in Wisconsin as sunny and warm as this one were a real pleasure to find.

When Erin was gone, Barbara said, "Why did Sophia offer to pay for a psychiatrist for Erin? Does she think she's crazy?"

"I think it was more to give you and Erin breathing room to figure things out. Sophia isn't looking for a relationship at the moment, not with someone nearly half her age. She knows you care for Erin and do want a relationship with her. I don't think Erin is crazy. The shrink isn't going to find anything wrong with Erin other than a few quirks and kinks and we all have some of those. I believe if you want to have a relationship with Erin, it will have to be somewhat on her terms as submission seems to be something she's committed to. It puts a time out on her behavior and gives you time to figure out what you want."

"And if I don't want to be a Dominant?"

"Then don't. No one is making you do anything, Babs."

"She orgasmed from pissing on herself. How can I ask her to do stuff like that?"

"I don't think Erin enjoyed being covered in pee, hers or anyone else's. What she enjoyed was surrendering to you, her Mistress. The sense of surrendering yourself to another is the soul of submission as far as I can tell. The surrender is what makes the sex so good for them. Dianne doesn't have to worry about her behavior; whether she is acting in an unladylike manner. The sex is better if you trust the person you're having sex with.

"That's why sex is better with someone the longer you know them. You not only learn everything that turns them on, they also trust you more. And to surrender to someone fully, demands a lot of trust. That they care about you, your needs, your wants, your desires. That you'll push them to give their all. It's why Dianne is willing to surrender to me and not Matt. Matt wouldn't demand as much from her, he's too good, too well mannered, to do to her what I've done. Yet she still gets her boyfriend and I won't let her withhold anything from him either.

"You hoped to discourage Erin from wanting submission, demanding everything from her, even to pissing on herself. That's why she orgasmed. She surrendered herself totally. If you're to be Erin's Dominant, set some rules. Some things you don't even have to set a rule for. Just don't demand Erin give it. Don't tell her to piss on herself and she won't. Don't tell her to fuck someone else and she won't. Tell her to lick your asshole and she will, so don't tell her to do it if it's not what you want.