Summer Surprise Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin listened to them talking a few more minutes. The urge to relieve herself was becoming greater. There was the wine and water she drank at dinner, that big glass of water Barbara made her drink before she started pleasuring Dianne. The pressure of her bladder was becoming unbearable.

"Mistress. I need to go quite badly. I'll piss myself if you don't let me down."

"Fine by me, piss yourself," Barbara said.

"Mistress?"

Erin was confused. Why would Barbara want her to piss herself. Had she been disappointing, displeasing, failed to obey an instruction? She was hanging upside down. If she peed, piss would run all over her, including her face, her hair.

"I said, piss yourself if you have to go so bad. I'm not releasing you. You can stay up there all night as far as I'm concerned."

The others looked at Barbara strangely, wondering what she was doing. When Chloe was about to say something, Barbara shook her head and held a finger to her lips for silence. Chloe choked off what she was about to say, staring at Barbara, who continued to chat about nothing as if it was important. The others started watching Erin more closely, wondering what was going on between the two of them. They could see Erin starting to struggle, the demands of her body beginning to overwhelm the control she was trying to exert.

"Mistress," Erin pleaded, moments before she started to pee. It wasn't too far removed from Dianne's squirting, except it was urine and they all knew it was urine and Erin was upside down so it like bubbled up like a water fountain, then flowed down her body, soaking her torso, her face and hair in her own piss. Erin was sputtering, the salty, yellow, acidic liquid stinging her eyes. She didn't say anything more than the last desperate Mistress she'd uttered before relieving herself.

"Isn't it time to start Dianne's tattoo?" Barbara said, getting up from her chair.

She marched into the house, the others following, Dianne looking behind to see the totally drenched Erin looking miserable and forlorn. Barbara stopped when she was out of sight from Erin.

"Sophia, please keep a quiet eye on her and make sure she isn't suffering from hanging upside down. You can release her if she does, but I want her to marinate in her own piss for several minutes." Sophia nodded, but still looked shocked.

"Babs, can we please talk about this for a minute," Chloe said. "That was pretty extreme."

"I know it was and I want it to be, and we can talk about it, but let's get started on Dianne first. It's getting pretty late and we don't want Alice getting tired and making a mistake. She still has the piercings to do too. As soon as we get started, I'll be happy to talk to you about it, but there's still a lot to be done tonight."

"Fine, but if you aren't talking about it in fifteen minutes, I'm letting her down," Matt said.

"We will, honest."

They quickly got Alice's gear and brought everything downstairs into the dungeon. Dianne was quickly trussed up so she couldn't move on the bench Sophia had pointed out earlier. Dianne's legs were widely spread, her knees and ankles strapped in the side arms leaving a large open space for Alice to work. Her arms and torso were tied down so she wasn't capable of any sudden movements. Essentially her pussy wasn't going anywhere.

Alice said, "I'm doing an outline in black, then we'll fill in the colors. We can give you some Tylenol for pain, but nothing which thins the blood, so no aspirin or ibuprofen. Try to go as long as possible without, then we'll give you some, because you can't take much without risking liver damage. I'll put cream on afterward which will also help."

Dianne nodded and Matt held her hand. She mentally gritted her teeth and tried to use everything she'd learned about managing pain as soon as Alice began the design. She was holding remarkably still, and without much complaint as Alice worked.

Once Alice was started, Barbara said, "I love Erin and even though we haven't been together long, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I've been asking her to be exclusive with me and I just want to be with her, not really anyone else. I've enjoyed the things we've all done together, but that's not really me. I'm more of a homebody. I want to be with Erin, and that's pretty much it. Now, she wants to do this slavery thing and it's going to be more sex with other people. The party for Dianne's guard dogs, more women, more men, more fucking cocks. I'm trying to be mean to her, to do things so disgusting, Erin doesn't want to do it anymore."

"Even if that did work, and I don't think it would, Babs, what makes you think she'd want to be with you after you did all this horrid shit to her?" Chloe asked. "Pissing on myself because you ignored me wouldn't give me warm and fuzzies towards you."

"I know. But isn't that better than having her end up with Sophia or some other Dominant who's only doing enough to turn her on? You saw her last night and tonight. She's eating this stuff up. Today was just as bad. I know she likes some aspects of it. I want her to detest everything about it. If she returns to normal, maybe I have a chance if I'm nice to her and make up for what I did. I felt like she was drifting further away, not closer. I had to do something."

"Barbara, we all take risks in relationships. Maybe Erin isn't the one for you. She's always been a little wild. You're more Suzie Homemaker, but even if she could forgive you, there's a possibility you're doing the exact opposite of what you intended."

"What do you mean?"

"From the research I've done, humiliation and shaming is part of many slave psyches. They get off on it. Dianne enjoys those things I'm doing to her that make her feel shame. It adds to her arousal to be made to feel like and be treated like a slut, hence her nickname. It allows her to release social mores she's been raised with and let go. But before we started, she determined how far she was willing to go under normal circumstances. The rules were set first. Have you established guidelines with Erin yet?

"No, although she does have a safe word."

"And she didn't use it tonight, despite the fact she knew you were going to make her piss on herself? Does that seem normal to you? Not Erin, but you? Wouldn't you have screamed your safe word to the world if you were going to piss on yourself?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure any of this is normal."

"The reason Dianne and I made rules ahead of time is because I don't know what Dianne would agree to if I was paddling her or making her go hours without cumming. She might agree to anything at that point. She had to set the rules in a normal frame of mind. Erin has been doing this for a day now, without rules, pretty much eating this shit up as you said, and you've been pushing all of her buttons. If asked yesterday if she'd be fine pissing on herself, she would probably have said no, because more rational people would say no. She's less rational now because you've been pushing her hard. Have you ever done ass to mouth?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever sucked or would you suck a strap-on just used to fuck you in the ass. Or lick and suck cum dripping from an asshole reamed hard for fifteen minutes."

"God, no!"

"Do you think Erin would?"

"I hope not."

"Yet she just pissed herself, which is kind of along the same lines as eating shit in my book. It's disgusting. The thought of it makes me ill, but Matt, Dianne and I have done similar, if and only if, we've taken multiple enemas beforehand and know our rectums have been thoroughly cleaned, using mild soap and lots of water to rinse it out. It's probably cleaner than your cunt five hours after a shower. We won't do it if we haven't done the cleansing first. In Erin's current state, I would not be surprised to find she would willingly suck a cock straight out of a rectum. She might be getting off on that extra humiliation, just the same as she accepted her own fucking golden shower without using her safe word. Just as Dianne enjoys a little humiliation herself, instead of making Erin disgusted with the whole slavery concept, you may be getting her to accept a more disgusting slavery; one where things like golden showers and being a human toilet seem normal."

"Please tell me I'm not doing that to her."

"I don't know. I suppose we could cleanse one of our asses so we know it's safe and without her knowing it's safe and see if she'll suck a cock which comes out of it, but really, I don't know. Maybe she's that wild anyway and you haven't done anything to her. Obviously, some people do that sort of thing. Erin might be one who never got pushed there before, but would have willingly gone there. But if I were you, I'd go up there, apologize profusely, get her cleaned up and don't do anything else without knowing more about Dominance and submission and what Erin is looking for out of her slavery than you do now. It may be you're mismatched, no matter how you feel about her. Perhaps, Erin will always be looking for things you're not willing to do for her. She might want a Dominatrix or Dom as a partner and you don't want to be one. Not everyone is cut out to do these things. You don't strike me as either submissive or Dominant, though I couldn't say for sure, one way or the other. You can't force some things, and that's what it seems you're trying to do. Erin is a round hole and you're a square peg and you're hoping you can jam yourselves together. That's my two cents worth."

"Do you think she'll ever forgive me?"

"The scarier thing to me is if she thanks you."

"Fuck. That would be worse."

"Go take care of business. I'd back off for awhile."

Barbara went rushing upstairs. Chloe said to Matt, "How you doing, bucko. You want me taking over hand holding chores awhile or are you doing good. It looks like she's been squeezing pretty hard."

"I'm good for now."

Chloe kissed her slave and sat down opposite of Matt, holding the other hand. "How are you doing, Dianne?"

"Not Slut at the moment, Mistress?" Dianne said, smiling, though a grimace might be a more accurate description.

"Not at the moment. Maybe tomorrow when I make you pleasure Matt's sister, but tonight, it's just Dianne, or sweetheart or dear one."

Alice raised her eyebrows, though she remained focused on her work.

"Matt's sister?"

"I do a little button pushing myself. I think I'm quite good at it actually."

"Considering how hard you made Dianne cum, I'd say that was accurate." She paused, then added. "I liked what you said to Barbara. This is the first time I've been this exposed to Dominance and submission even though I know about it. I mean, I've had a couple girlfriends give me some love taps on the ass, but I wasn't thinking of it as D/s. It was more a form of foreplay. Being honest, it was probably both even if I didn't realize it. It's been exciting for me to see it played out like this, but scary too. It's more loving the way you practice it than I thought it would be."

"I don't think I'd do it if not for the love involved," Dianne said. "Without love, it would be more like just a beating. With the love, it's more like foreplay. It's all a prelude to great sex, but only if there's the love. Just out of curiosity, how far along are you?"

"Twenty-five to thirty percent."

"Some Tylenol sounds good right now."

"I'll get it," Sophia said, entering the playroom. "I know where it is."

She was back in two minutes with two tablets, a small glass of juice, and a glass of crushed ice. She held Dianne's head up to take the tablets with the juice, then gave her some ice chips to suck on.

"I thought these would be better than a glass of water since it will be hard for you to drink."

"Thank you, Miss Sophia."

"What's going on upstairs. Does Erin seem to be okay?" Matt asked.

"As far as I can tell," Sophia said. "Barbara came rushing up like a bat out of hell, got a garden hose and sprayed Erin off. Barbara and I lowered Erin down so we could release her. Erin said, 'Mistress, that was so intense. Thank you, I've never orgasmed from peeing before.' Barbara was the one who started crying. She hugged Erin so fiercely and took her to a shower to get her cleaned up."

Matt, Alice and Chloe looked at each other, then Dianne, frowns on their faces. Sophia noticed the looks.

"What? It seemed to work out okay. Erin wasn't upset at all."

"Wouldn't you be if you were made to piss all over yourself?" Chloe said. "The fact Erin wasn't seems worrisome to me. She should have been. That's what Barbara wanted; for her to hate it. She doesn't want a slave, she wants a girlfriend."

"You could have fooled me," Sophia said.

"We asked Barbara why she did that," Chloe said, "and she said she's been hoping to make Erin's slavery so disgusting, she'd want nothing more to do with it. What she got is a completely different thing; a slave who is willing to do disgusting things. The fact Erin could cum while pissing herself is not a good sign."

"Barbara was upset Erin was willing to become a slave for a day," Dianne said. "She worried Erin would like it as I did and end up with some Dominant who would make Erin have sex with other people, mostly men, because Erin enjoys fucking men. I suggested if she were Erin's Dominant, she would control Erin's sexuality and restrict who she had sex with. But it sounds as if she doesn't want to be a Dominant, instead, she wanted to make Erin an exclusive girlfriend. Now, she's got a girlfriend who loves submission so much she could cum from pissing herself."

"Oh my. That does seem to be a problem."

The problem was reaffirmed when Barbara and Erin came down a half hour later. Barbara looked as if she'd been crying hard. Her eyes and even nose were red. Erin was happy and smiling and clean. She smelled of soap, not piss. She was still slave naked.

"How much longer before I can get my piercing?" Erin said. "I'm really looking forward to it."

"I don't want you to get a piercing anymore, Erin," Barbara said. "It was a terrible idea."

"No it isn't. I want to have something which says I'm owned by you, Mistress. I wouldn't even mind if you branded me, really. Something pretty to show everyone you're my Mistress."

Barbara started crying again. "I don't want a slave, Erin. I wanted an exclusive girlfriend. I wanted someone who wasn't eager to fuck anyone else. I wanted you disgusted by your slavery so you'd give up the whole idea. I don't want to be your Mistress."

"I want to be, Mistress. The last day has been eye opening. I've never been happier. Please, don't reject me."

"I'm not rejecting you, I'm rejecting your slavery. I don't want you to be my slave. I don't want you to get a piercing. I want you as yourself."

"What if slavery is myself, Mistress. That's me. I see it now. I was meant for this." Barbara sobbed harder. "If you don't want me, I'll find someone else. Give me the piercing, Alice. I'll pay for it myself."

"I wouldn't do that," Chloe said. "What if the person you find as your Dominant doesn't want a pierced slave. It should be a decision for your owner, not a stupid slave girl."

"What about you, Sophia? Do you want to be my Mistress? I'm willing to do anything. I thought you were going to be my Mistress for a day anyway."

Sophia looked at Barbara. "You're graduating. You weren't planning to stick around La Crosse, were you?"

"I would for the right person. I can get any kind of work. I'm not fussy. I'm not like Chloe. I'm not talented enough to do theater for a living."

Sophia thought for several seconds. "I'd be willing to consider it, but I'd have conditions."

"What? Anything. I told you I'm willing to do anything."

"That's what concerns me, Erin. I don't want someone who is willing to do anything. I want someone willing to set boundaries. I want you to see a psychiatrist, a minimum of five sessions, and I'll pay for it. If he or she believes you're relatively well adjusted and don't have any psychological issues I should be concerned about, I'd be willing to accept you as my submissive. But until you've had all five sessions, or more if they felt it necessary, I won't accept it, nor do I think you should act as one. No piercing, no tattoos, no collar, no slave day, no Mistress this or that, bowing, kneeling, nor any other slave behavior. You're just a normal coed, the same as you were before you got this idea in your head. That means, you continue with Barbara as your girlfriend the same as if yesterday and today never happened. If you won't agree to those conditions, I won't accept you as my submissive."

"Fine, I'll do it, Mistress."

"I'm not your Mistress. What did I just tell you? No Mistress anything. Take off your collar and throw it in the trash."

"But...."

"But nothing. Throw it away. If I need one, it will be nicer than that."

Erin removed her collar. She hesitated throwing it away, her collar held over the trash. "What about my slave day? Everyone is expecting me to reward Dianne's guard dogs."

"Not anymore," Chloe said. "We'll make other arrangements. I agree with Sophia. You'll do nothing until you've seen a psychiatrist. No one should agree to do anything someone else wants. Dianne didn't. She has restrictions. I read something when I was educating myself on the subject of Dominance and submission. A Dominant listed the things he believed made the perfect submissive. One of the things he listed was self-respect. A person willing to do anything, doesn't have self-respect and is dangerous to themselves and their Dominant. Without it, you're just a turd in the street waiting to be stepped on. I don't want a submissive like that."

Erin nodded and dropped the collar in the trash. She took a deep breath. "I'll do it."

"I'll make an appointment with the Doctor and let you know when it is. I suspect you might ending up attending a session with Barbara and one with me. You may spend the night here with Barbara. Like I said, the last couple days haven't happened. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes, Sophia."

"Good. Put on your clothes unless you're having sex with Barbara."

Barbara looked gratefully at Sophia. Erin went to find her clothes, what she had of them. She hadn't worn much.

"Thank you, Sophia," Barbara said. "I hope the psychiatrist finds something wrong with her."

"Don't thank me yet. From what I've read on the subject, neither Dominants nor submissives suffer from any serious mental disorders, psychoses or neuroses. There may be nothing wrong with her except she enjoys this kink. All I've done is stuff the genie in the bottle for another five or six weeks. You don't believe anything is wrong with Dianne, do you? Fairly rational person, good student, hard working; none of the signs I'd think of which indicated she's gone round the bend. It's something she enjoys, but that doesn't make her irrational."

"What should I do?"

"Not much to do until we hear what the psychiatrist has to say. You may be faced with a choice. Letting Erin go or learning to live with what she is and controlling her worst impulses by developing an agreement you can both live with. You obviously don't have to make her piss herself, or do anything which you consider outrageous, but if you don't meet certain needs Erin is expressing she wants, she might seek someone who does."

******

Sophia, Matt and Chloe took turns holding Dianne's hands for the balance of her tattoo. Chloe was watching Alice work while the others did the hand holding as Alice was close to finishing up. Barbara and Erin were upstairs by the pool.

"You do marvelous work, Alice. I'm impressed," Chloe said. "It's beautiful."

"All I have left is the your initials and the Chinese characters. Afterwards, I can do the piercings, then I can do Sophia's tattoo."

"Will I be able to fuck after I've had my tattoo?" Sophia asked.