All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 27'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Summer can take 3 men at once in this chapter, so that means she's ready for the next step which is taking on 5 men like what she saw on the TV in the glory hole room of chapter 14. Back then, she didn't think it was possible but now after this, perhaps you can have her do something out of character like having her tell Todd that she wants to do 5 men at once both to please her master and show him that she's ready and confident for her next step in her slave training.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

"He was training her to be a total submissive that only derived her pleasure from receiving cum from men and their hard cocks."

It seems like the training is nearing completion.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Very simply, Summer is finding out that her most intense orgasms come from cocks in her holes, or better yet, in all her holes at the same

time. This is what she wants more than anything.

wilcox010wilcox010over 1 year agoAuthor

Good thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After the peloton experience, Summer should realize or, Todd will tell her, that James can no longer sexually satisfy her libido. There's no way he can give her all the orgasms she needs each day. She'll resent him & compare him to her long list of sex partners & will soon call him "Lame James" or, maybe Todd will implant that label into her consciousness during the next time she puts on the headphones & listen to man who she truly loves & give her heart to. Her newly energized sex drive will be a record setter & she'll soon realize that her sexual cravings are met in this sexual slavery environment and not with the boring housewife routine that she'll quickly realize is a facade. Her days as a devoted, mindless Stepford wife is coming to an end thanks to her young master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

28 part ??? Apparently this is a secret part, available only to the admins. I'm kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The most interesting thing is in the inner resistance of the heroine of the novel. She falls into sexual slavery, but retains her strength of spirit. But at the same time, this world of sex opens up new horizons of pleasure. But Summer must remain a good wife and a debauched mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I look forward to the scene where Summer admits that Todd brings the sexual woman in her for the world to see and experience by taking off her wedding and engagement rings. She does this of her own volition not because she's obeying a command from Todd. After all the sexual adventures and discoveries about herself, Summer comes to realize that James can no longer fulfill or satisfy her sexual and emotional needs anymore. Only her master can do that and that's why she can no longer be a loving wife to someone who's no longer good enough for her.

wilcox010wilcox010about 2 years agoAuthor

I have re-posted Chapter 28 as I had to address a couple of ADMIN directives. It should be available for reading in a couple of days. Thanks so much for continuing to read. MJ

nypumpernypumperabout 2 years ago

looking forwrd to the next chapter especially summer in a seedy hotel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I were to make a movie based on this literary work . I would take a porn actress Katrina Jade as the main character, also Aletta Ocean or Carmela Bing. Carmela Bing from 2007, 2008.

wilcox010wilcox010about 2 years agoAuthor

HI, I recalled the initial Chap 28 as there were too many errors in it. I have re-posted it with corrections and it is under review. It should be back up today. Sorry about that. MJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let's have some fun with this! If Kink.com were going to make this story into a series of videos, who would you folks cast as the main characters from the actors they typically use (James Deen, Gia Dimarco, Isis Love, Annabel Peaks, Mr. Pete, Veronica Avluv, etc.)? Think outside the box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Где 28? Верните, пожалуйста, 28.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

28 part is missing? Inexplicably fact. Can you explain where 28 part has disappeared?

Wilderness1Wilderness1about 2 years ago

I think #28 needed a bit more editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks like 28 came down? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I know you finally released the next chapter of Summer's degradation as a human being, wife, and mother. I would hope that when you finally end her humiliation that her and her husband, James, exacts a long and terrible retaliation/revenge on Todd and his minions. Your writing is truly amazing and the creative way that you have manipulated Summer's humiliation is intense. How one woman is able to remain coherent and able to function with so much happening to her body and mind is amazing. I wonder when she will finally break down. Oh, and Jana did not fulfill Todd's instructions. Jana did not let Summer become completely exhausted when Jana turned off the toy in the gym during the workout. What is going to happen after the concert when Summer comes home and looks like a Goth girl? It has been so long that I forget if she is on summer break or what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hallelujah. Thank you Wilcox!

wilcox010wilcox010about 2 years agoAuthor

Will upload today, 4-21-22, will have to wait until reviewed and then it should be up to be read by Sunday I would think.

Santi989Santi989about 2 years ago

Wow it's really appreciate to wilcox010 that he will be posting next chapter. As a reader we really glued to your creation. every single day I checked whether update come or not. Sir don't listen to haters please bring more and more of your imagination with this story.

wilcox010wilcox010about 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 28 is going to be uploaded this week, hopefully tomorrow 4-20

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey Wilcox010, no credit is taking away from you.. u have amazing skills and ideas. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful masterpiece of summers blackmail. Now with regards I would say that it's time, you should take it as serious to continue the chapter or else let's wind up or let anyone continue the masterpiece which u have started.

wilcox010wilcox010about 2 years agoAuthor

Nice try. I have almost completed the story. I am hopeful to post by Wednesday and it should be reviewed and posted for viewing by the weekend. Thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the driver of the suv couldn't take his eyes off summer. The suv got in an accident and summer died. end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story looking forward to more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really do not understand that why people are complaining here. The author own us nothing. We should all appreciate the fantastic work he gave us. It is also a huge bonus he is communicate us here about the progress. Yes, we all can not wait to read the new chapter. I bet the author is trying his best also. Let's show some appreciation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wilcox010 you have a interesting timeline.

8 month ago it was said:

I am going to try my darnedest to get 28 out by week's end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Schreiben Sie so viel, wie Sie für ein Buch brauchen, nehmen Sie sich Zeit und machen Sie die Fortsetzung lohnenswert, denn die Abenteuer dieser Frau könnten noch schöner sein, halten Sie Ihre Fantasie nicht zurück, viel Glück und glauben Sie an sich.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again ... in the year 2025 2025 ... maybe ... don't read it ... forget it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Woohoo waiting eagerly. People, instead of complaining, just re-read a few chapters. The story is still as fresh as ever.

wilcox010wilcox010about 2 years agoAuthor

If you don't like it then don't read it. Sorry my timeline does not fit yours. To everyone else, I am working on it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear author!We believe in your creative ability to continue this exciting Summer adventure.You cannot deceive us-your readers.So many people write to you.And why?They were so moved by your work.And this is recognition of you as a writer.Do not disappoint us, we are still waiting for your creativity from you.Sincerely, your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey! Two weeks since Wilcox’s last pile of lame excuses. still nothing. Anyone surprised? He doesn’t have any of it done and you have all been lied to lol. This story is done. Down vote all the stories and bury this hot mess.

deedolitodeedolitoabout 2 years ago

very interested indeed

wilcox010wilcox010about 2 years agoAuthor

Sometimes work just gets in the way. The author, me, is still trying to get the next chapter finished. But thanks for being interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems that the author is making an encyclopedia. The promise to continue the work turns out to be unfeasible. Perhaps this work was stolen from another resource and it is another person? No offense, but it was possible to write several chapters during this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You great author here IMHO! Nice that 27 is not end, stay with us pls and dont dissapear, Friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can not wait for the new chapter! Humiliated by son's friend will be epic! A upscale downtown hotel will be nice too, maybe let Summer has a short period of normal life. Then suddenly been reminded by her real situation. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cannot wait! Looking forward to the downtown hotel(upscale pls) scene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wilcox that’s quite the tease just like Summer is quickly becoming quite the tease herself

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear all, I am working to get Chapter 28 finished. Just as a teaser, Summer is subjected to domination at a Rap concert, used by Justin, sleep deprived, made to dress at school and then meet Master T at a downtown hotel. I will get it done. MJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It amazes me Wilcox continues to be creative in her abusive and humiliating ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any updates or release date for chapter 28 @wilcox010 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this series. God I wish my students would blackmail me

Mail me

Fungirl133@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lenivyj pidor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Summer's Blackmail Ch. 28 ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Сreative success in the new year and health and financial profit.You are the best author on this site and we are all waiting for the new adventures of the beautiful Summer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't understand the calls to end the story . Dear author, I hope that after chapter 28 will be released and 29, 30 and so on.Summer is in the middle of its transformation.And if you finish the story now, Summer's upbringing will not be finished. After all, she can go through a lot and discover new facets.Here the author's thought is not limited by anything. Do not listen to grief critics and smart guys. Do not finish your story.Write when you have inspiration

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckover 2 years ago

Hey Wilcox, thanks for keeping on going with it, your long-term fans do appreciate it.

Please do not consider those 'anonymous' commentators having a whinge to be representative of your fanbase at large.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wilcox’s mistake, if it can be called that, was the generosity of length of the last chapter. If that had been split into, say, three and released over the last two years then there wouldn’t be such strong criticism. The fact there is is testimony to the loyal following Summer has. Adele has just released her latest album after a lengthy hiatus. Have her fans been attacking her for the delay? No, they are celebrating her latest efforts. Although, like Adele, Wilcox might want to warble “go easy on me”. Pressure does not help the creative process.

When he publishes the next chapter some will be disappointed and some will be delighted with the storyline. I’m as big a fan as anyone and look forward to reading Summer’s next adventure. I’m realistic enough to know this story must come to an end and I’m sure we are pretty close. Thanks for sharing Summer’s story with us and I look forward to the next (final?) chapter. And when it does end, I’ll look back over it and think “damn that was good”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

G.R.R. Wilcox :)

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks but no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thirst here is real ahahaha. begging for the scraps. Good writing builds into itself, with teasers and development to enhance the delivery of how the story unfolds. We've waited 2 years already, so whats a bit more time to get the story right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@author: There are 3 options as I see it:

1. Work on the story and upload the final version yourself, but this might take months

2. Refine part of the draft you have ready and upload that portion only for now

3. Upload draft version that you’re working on as ‘Author notes’ or something. Someone may pick it up from there and complete the arc, and others can simply go through it and fill gaps with their imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wilcox you can at least update with whatever you have done till nOw….

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment. I am really trying to write, but work and life are messing things up for me. Still alive, well, safe & healthy!

strongrighthandstrongrighthandover 2 years ago

The overwhelming anticipation of your next release seems to be bringing out some bad attitudes in the chat. But thank you for atleast posting updates in the chat. We look forward to your next installment about our favourite slut and her immanent humiliation.

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry everyone. I am not lying, but am working. Will send out the next chapter when I have time to finish it.

Thanks.

MJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is probably preparing a masterpiece for us otherwise how can we justify such a long delay in the story Summer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

... in the year 2525 ... 2525 ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have waited long enough. Spinning off the story. Watch for updates on a new thread. Sorry Wilcox, you have lied to us too many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wilcox010 is fooling us all - forget about the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keenly awaiting the next chapter...please drop it partly if the initial story arc is finalized

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@wilcox010 It's been 3 months since you said you can drop chapter 28 in the "week's end" so can you tell us when you can release it? I just want to read the continuation of Summer's story even just half of chapter 28 at this point. Hope you can finished writing this story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually love that she isn't 100% his. It creates this amazing tension, that despite how far things have gone, there is still that ideal of her old self she holds onto. That faint resistance makes it so much hotter when she is inevitably overpowered by lust, and subservience to dominant men and women. What she wants doesn't matter, because they know what she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see Summer start to realize how much she needs to serve Todd and be his 100% completely to the level that it becomes an obsession for her.

Todd still needs to work to break Summer of course but she needs to start to realize she needs and desires things she can only get from her Master.

Santi989Santi989over 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting for next chapter dear MJ. Sure you make another master piece. hope Chapter 28 will hit so hard on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Hoping the author releases it soon.

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Working on Chapter 28 right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you are okay, stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope to see some updates soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@wilcox010 updates?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, expect...

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

I am still writing, been very busy and have had a tough bast 18 months like everyone else. I will get it done! MJ

nypumpernypumperover 2 years ago

looking forward to next summer chapters such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any updates for chapter 28?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure the author is working on a continuation of Summer's adventures. But he is doing it in a quality way and at a time when he is free. The man may have other problems and may be busy. This must be understood! Dear author take your time, we have waited so long that we are willing to wait. Let Summer's adventures be intriguing and exciting. With respect to your readers. And one more request when you write the continuation do not finish the story of Summer. From time to time inspiration comes to any of us, just like you, and in this period it is possible to continue the story of Summer. Let the flight of your imagination have no limits!

strongrighthandstrongrighthandover 2 years ago

Geez some people here need to chill. Don't get me wrong I too am checking frequently for the latest installment of our fav story. But Wilcox01 isn't getting paid to do this, he is writing in his free time. Sometimes life gets in the way, doesn't mean you need to rude. Keep up the quality writing wilcox, and don't let the fuck heads get to ya. The updates you have provided are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ya I’m checking about 3 times a day. Can’t wait for the next chapter, even the pathetic jealous trolls are excited. Just delighted the author and fans have made it through Covid .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about your just focus on finishing the story, jack wagon

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the misguided word, but continue to read about Summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after stories about gays, the author became an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not the only one constantly checking here for updates and to see if chapter 28 is out yet right?

lokerylokeryalmost 3 years ago

@wilcox010 I'm so happy to see you here!

Do you have a patreon or subscribestar account to pay you back a little?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you upload the story this weekend 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Take your time now, a few weeks don't matter.

In the end, only the quality of the story suffers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear Wilcox, Just want to thank you for continuing the story. Can't believe it has been almost a decade since I started following your work.

wilcox010wilcox010almost 3 years agoAuthor

Still working on it.........sorry my schedule does not allow much free time right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to end of week? That was last week...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a very very long time awaited sequel.....

wilcox010wilcox010almost 3 years agoAuthor

If you write a comment to me, please do not do it anonymous. I cannot respond to you. I am going to try my darnedest to get 28 out by week's end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear author, tell me when will the release date of the continuation of this super work be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr Wilcox, I'm waiting for chapter 28 long time! Have you published it now? Where it is possible to read, for I cannot find it from these pages yet! Thanks beforehand!

nypumpernypumperalmost 3 years ago

glad that you are back this is such a great hot story look forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been rereading the story from the beginning in anticipation of ch. 28 and I’d forgotten that Master T gave Summer explicit instruction to greet those who showed interest in her. Let’s see if Justin gets such a greeting at the concert.

strongrighthandstrongrighthandalmost 3 years ago

Hey Wilcox, glad to hear you are back. I know this may be an odd forumn for it, but

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God that you are all right! Your work is a real bestseller. Looking forward to 28,29,30 and so on. Continue your story about Summer adventures from inspiration to inspiration. This masterpiece does not need to end. Let Summer adventures last like as long as possible and will be multifaceted and without any restrictions. Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr Wilcox I am really intrigued and wanted more of the scene in the SVU where she’s listening to Master T as he’s driving home how far she’s come and how much she’s beginning to crave his dominance. A more fleshed out scene of that would be erotic AF at least to me.

Summer should also start to see women as sexually attractive and start to crave being with them to the point of being embarrassed to admit to herself let alone to Master T.

Lastly take as long as you need for chapter 28. I know it’s going to be hot as hell and a joy to read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES