Summer's Day Slave

Story Info
A wealthy woman plays with her new slave on a leisurely day.
1.9k words
4.11
16.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon1901
Anon1901
19 Followers

It was a sunny summer's day with not a cloud in the sky. I sat in the bedroom of my city penthouse wearing a comfortable satin lounging robe and sipping a glass of pleasantly chilled wine. I gazed out of the window a little more before turning to look at the slave chained to the foot of my bed.

He was wearing the standard slave collar as his only attire, with a chain leash running from the collar to an attachment point at the bottom corner of the bed. Slender but muscular, I could see why my husband had paid a pretty penny for my new toy. Having slaves might be a common practice these days but the good ones never came cheap.

He looked straight at me as I observed him. My robe was parted to show the curve of my perky breasts and the electric pink of my French Connection panties. There was lust in his eyes but I didn't mind. Let him look all he wants, I'm never shy to be seen in a state of undress around my property. On another occasion I'd likely want to make use of his attractive equipment, but the first day with a new slave I like to show them their place.

"Do you have a name, slave?"

"Stan, mistress."

"Stan is a nice name, it suits you well. I'll have my jeweller carve it on a tag to keep next to your sleeping area. In this room though, you will be my slut and serve me as I please. I will refer to you only as slut, slave or bitch as I see fit. Do you have any problem with that, slave?"

"None at all mistress."

"Good, now I want a foot massage."

"Yes mistress."

He was blushing, the lesson sinking in that he was here to see to my every whim. I belly flopped inelegantly onto the bed with my feet hanging over the edge. I had been walking around without slippers but the daily housekeeping kept the apartment spotless. He was doing a good job, thoroughly working over the soles and even the toes. I ignored him for now though, if I paid attention to him all the time what would be the point of him being here.

I sat playing on my phone and making casual progress through the wine, unhurried in the balmy weather. At some point my thoughts strayed and I browsed a little porn. One particular video piqued my interest and I settled in to watch. His fingers twitched when the main actress started to moan. His movement was almost imperceptible but they betrayed his strained arousal. The porn was starting to get to the good bit and I decided I was going to get off too. The last three months since we moved the previous slave to one of our other properties I had made do with my trusty bullet. It made for a pleasant change to have somebody else to do the work.

I turned and unclipped his leash. Giving a light tug I coaxed him onto the bed. I laid back, focussing on the porn and the growing heat between my legs.

"Take my underwear off and lick me. Quickly."

"Yes mistress."

I lifted my hips slightly to allow my panties to be slid off and he set to work. He licked slowly at first but I let out a sigh as he picked up the pace on my command. The star of the porn was the babe type, young and tight in all the right places. Her breasts heaved as the man on top of her slid his baton in and out with long strokes. I kneaded my own breasts from time to time, building to a climax. I came just as the star peaked and switched it off before the guy got to cum. The slave had completed his task but I was quite comfortable so laid there a minute with his head inches from my crotch before getting up.

"Good boy," I said, giving him a pat on the head. I had him resume his position at the foot of the bed and reattached the leash to the clip. I then walked off into the lounge to attend to my plants. He'd be fine down there for a bit, there was even a bowl of water screwed to the floor for him to drink from if he got thirsty.

I topped up my wine a smidge and went to inspect my collection. All was going well, there were a couple which had been suffering with pests but those were clearing up nicely. There was even a new shoot growing from my monstera ardansonii albo, remarkable given how fussy they were supposed to be. After about ten minutes I was most of the way through checking them but decided to set the next step of the initiation going. I walked back to the bedroom and found him bent over and drinking from the bowl.

"I want you to go prepare your ass and insert the medium plug from the bathroom drawer. When you are done, come back to the bedroom and wait for me."

"Yes mistress."

"Don't forget, you are allowed to stand only in the bathroom and your sleeping quarters. In the rest of the house you are to crawl like a dog."

"Yes mistress."

"And put a condom on too, I don't want you making a mess on the floor if you lose control while I fuck you."

"Yes mistress."

"Good boy." I undid the leash, leaving just the collar. A slap on the butt sent him on his way.

I resumed attending to my plants for a few minutes. I had read Stan's file and knew he hadn't done anal before. The fact that he agreed so readily to my demands was a good sign, I always prefer slaves that are willing and give it their all. When I was finished I went back to the bedroom.

"Ok bitch, I want you to get me ready. There is a strap on harness in the chest of drawers. Take it out, along with the beaded vibrating dildo, a condom and the lube."

"Yes mistress." He went to the unit and returned with the items.

"Put the strap on on me, the condom too."

"Yes mistress." He complied and waited for further instruction.

"Now, take the lube and get me ready. Make sure to put a lot on as I won't be topping it up later."

"Yes mistress".

"Good, now I want you to take your plug out and kneel down with your left hip near the wardrobe. Put your face on the floor and spread your ass cheeks for me."

"Yes mistress." His face was a shade of crimson by this point but that only made me more turned on.

Setting the wine aside within reaching distance I walked round to near his head and swung the wardrobe door open. Unbeknownst to him there was a mirror inside the door. I picked up a thin cushion from the bed and knelt down in between his legs. The carpet was very plush but even so I didn't want to get sore knees. I winked at myself in the mirror, strap on in one hand and the other rested on his perky rear.

"I understand that you haven't done anal before slut, is that correct?"

"Yes mistress."

"Hmm, interesting. In that case I want you to beg me for it. I want you to tell me how much you want me to take your virgin ass."

"Yes mistress. Please take my virgin ass." I spanked him on one cheek.

"That wasn't very good, I'm not at all convinced that you want me to fuck your tight hole."

"Please mistress, I'm begging you, please fuck me in my tight little asshole. I'll do anything you want."

"That's better."

I worked the tapered dildo in a bit at a time. The point was narrowest so that went in easily. There was a little resistance as expected where the length of the dildo exceeded the depth of the plug he'd been wearing. I wasn't forceful, but I was insistent. He was going to take my whole dick today whether he wanted it or not. With about three quarters of the length in I started to fuck him, slowly at first, looking down at his hands still pulling his cheeks apart to invite me in. He began moving a fraction too, starting enjoying it.

"Stop." He did. "Now, get up into doggy style."

He raised his head from the floor and saw his reflection for the first time. His face was priceless, here he was on all fours with me most of the way inside him.

"Now, don't move and don't speak."

"..."

"I want you to listen very carefully," I said, grabbing him by the hips and pressing the last bead of the dildo in. He winced a bit but relaxed as he took it. I was now buried to the hilt inside his virgin behind. I rested my left hand on the floor, leaning forward and with my right reaching round to tweak one of his nipples. I rubbed it gently back and forth, getting him working up.

"I want you to understand that I own you, slut."

"Yes mistr.. ooo." I pinched down hard on his nipple before moving to the other one.

"I said don't speak remember. I am not a cruel mistress but I am a demanding one. I own you completely - your ass, your dick, your mouth and your nipples are all mine." I continued to alternate between tapping his nipples with my fingertip, flicking with my nail and delivering sharp pinches.

"If I want to take you in the ass, I will. If I want you to sit here in chastity with a gag in your mouth and use you as a footstool because it amuses me, I will. You are my property and here only to serve. Now speak, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," he replied, breathing heavily.

"Good, now I want you to fuck yourself on my cock while I watch."

"Yes mistress."

I picked the wine up again and sipped. He set about it and I enjoyed the view greatly. From time to time I would grab a handful of his rear or run my hand along his back just to feel my new gift. At intervals I spanked him too and watched his ass bounce. When the wine was gone I got back to fucking him and switched on the dildo's in built vibrator. I was close, very close. So far the slave was proving quite satisfactory. I picked up the pace, sliding the whole length in and out as I neared the finish.

"Make yourself cum slave, I want you to put on a show for me."

"Yes mistress." He nodded vigorously, eyes half closed. He reached down and started playing with himself.

I came first, and hard, perspiring a little from the exertion. I felt his ass clench as he shot off, a loud moan escaping his lips as his body was wracked by release. I eased myself out and looked down, his dick still twitching inside the condom as his orgasm fluttered to a stop.

After a breather I had him remove my strap on, clean up and fetch me a glass of water. The rest of the day resumed its normal leisurely pace after that. I made a mental note to thank my husband later for treating me to such a plaything. He really does spoil me sometimes.

Anon1901
Anon1901
19 Followers