Sun and Moon

Story Info
A tale of two virgins giving up their V-Cards.
1.2k words
4.12
13.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2019 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

All characters presented are works of fiction and any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters that engage in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

*****

"I was her sun and she was my moon. Her long black hair framed the silvery whiteness of her face as she lay back on the bed. Her long willowy arms splayed out above her head in a position of gentle surrender. I bent down to kiss the tawny brown peaks of her nipples. My golden mane formed a tent around the activity within. As I gently sucked and licked and yes, even lightly bit the fair maiden's nubs, her moans of pleasure were as crowds cheering their favorite gladiator onward to even greater efforts.

"The golden brown of my chiseled torso, contrasted starkly with the pale white of her soft womanly form as I slid over and gently nudged her legs apart. Her dark lips parted in a soundless sigh as my hand slid between those white pillars of hers. The smoothly shaved nether regions surprised me but I quickly forgot as my fingers found the moist haven they were looking for.

"She arched her back and those sinuous limbs came down and encircled my arms as she pulled herself to me. Our lips touched, gently at first, and then her lips parted to begin a master class in tongue fencing. Darting in and out, swiping one way then reversing on the instant, her tongue was electric.

"Pulling my hand out and sliding my hips to fill the gap between her knees, I brought my fingers to our lips and together we tasted the sweet nectar that had flowed from her. She whimpered a little at the emptiness but soon felt my manhood sliding along the valley of her womanity.

"Pulsing the great beast, I had it nudge her little boatman and she cried out involuntarily. She lifted her eyes to mine and mouthed the word, 'Please'.

"I nodded and moved my hips so that my phallus slid down that moist valley to the very precipice. She looked into my eyes and pleaded with that one word again, 'Please'.

"Taking that as an affirmation that what we were about to begin was acceptable to her, I started to slide the head of my penis slowly inside her. She closed her eyes and arched her neck and shoulders as she felt the penetration for the first time. Shivering she inhaled slowly and held it as my probe felt an obstruction. I backed off and slid slowly forward again and again my way was blocked. I looked down at her face and she looked back and nodded. 'Please,' she said once more.

"I pushed and felt a little give. Her face reflected a sudden pain and I stopped. She was having nothing of it. Her arms wrapped around me and her legs wrapped around mine as she lifted herself pulling us together. The grimace on her face said it all as I felt myself push past the obstruction and seat myself fully within her. "Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded causing the tears to run all over her face.

"We can stop."

"No. I want this. It is done. I've heard that it can be painful and it was for a moment. You can slide it in and out now, but please be gentle."

"With that I began a very slow in and out motion. To be honest, I had almost lost my erection in my concern for her. As we began to move together, rather clumsily at first, I found myself becoming very aroused and focusing on the sensations. Before long we were moving against each other quite freely and then she stopped, her eyes closed and she began to shake. 'Come with me," she said. "Please let me feel you coming inside me. Please.'

"There was that word again. I had been holding myself back and that one word triggered a torrent. I could feel it pour out of my balls and up through the shaft and then spurting out of me and into her. It was glorious. I had never thought there could ever be a feeling like this.

"And then it was over and the depression was immense. I could tell she felt the same way and we both began to cry. We cried for our lost virginities. We cried for all the wasted years that we had held back. We cried for the fuck of it. And when it was over we kissed and consoled each other until we did it again."

"Oh you are so full of shit," Melissa screamed at me. Dodging the first pillow I wasn't prepared for her foot that caught me square in the stomach and rolled me off the couch into the floor. Gasping, I clasped my notes and asked, "So what didn't you like about it?"

"Oh, give me a break. There is no fucking way that two virgins had such a romantic interlude. So give. What really happened?"

Grinning, I launched myself at her tits and got two handfuls before she mounted her defenses. We wrestled off the couch and onto the floor. Tactical error on my part she landed on me hard and knocked the wind out of me. As I struggled to breathe she pressed her advantage and straddled me. I almost succeeded in sliding into her, when she twisted away and screamed, "None of that you bastard. I told you we are out of condoms and my app says this is my fertile time. No glove, no love."

Sliding my hand up where I wanted my cock to go, I found that Mel was hot and soaking wet. I curled my fingers to rub her g-spot and thumbed her clit.

"Stop that... Oh my god stop that... Quit it... Oh fuck it, don't stop. Don't stop. Keep those fingers right there..."

As she slumped down on the floor moaning, I wiggled my fingers and slid my wet thumb over her clit. Her hips lifted and began humping my fingers and she moaned and mumbled dirty things under her breath. Taking advantage of the situation, I began to lick her little man and then stopped and said, "If I tell you what really happened, will you suck my cock while I tell the story?"

Getting no response, I upped the ante, "I could always fuck your ass. That won't get you pregnant."

Her eyes opened and she snarled, "All right, I'll suck your cock, but only if you get back to licking my cunt, you virgin raping cock with two legs."

"Even if I come in your mouth?" I asked as I lowered my tongue to the puffy outer lips.

"Yes," she screamed, "Just make me come."

While sucking on her little nub, I spun my hand around and slid my thumb into her tight little other hole. She shrieked and began twitching and her hips spasmed as her orgasm hit and took her away to wherever women go when they come. When she came back, I slid my fingers out and began to very slowly and graphically to lick them in front of her.

She sighed and said, "Come up here and cuddle me for a minute and then I'll suck your cock while you tell me all about your little moon girl."