Sunny Dale Village 01

Story Info
Greg moves in to the neighbourhood.
1.1k words
4.25
5.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[Well, here's another story idea I don't know how to execute. All characters are above 18, and will contain sexual intercourse between men. Enjoy, I guess lol]]

---

Greg wiped the trickling sweat from his forehead as soon as he finished unloading the last box of his things from the moving truck. It was the first day of his new life as a bachelor - well, after the court dissolved his failed marriage with his high-school sweetheart, Jessica.

"This place is great, you'll love it here. " the truck driver said with a smile on his face.

"I fucking hope so, Frank. I'll be broke if I have to move houses again." he replied jokingly.

The divorce was surprisingly amicable, with him ending with enough money to buy a small suburban two-bedroom home in quiet Sunny Dale Village. Not having any kids or joint properties also sped up the process. They only had to split the amount on the joint bank account and they were both off to their merry ways.

Greg just turned 32, and considered to still be in his prime. He played badminton in college, and always took care of himself by frequenting the gym to maintain his physique. Even his ex-wife envied his plump butt, which he accentuated by wearing flattering jeans or chinos.

He's 5'9", with tousled auburn hair and a light smattering of freckles on his cheeks. He religiously shaves his facial hair daily since he looks and feels the best when he's clean-shaven.

Working as a software developer meant he didn't have to go to their office every day, and had enough time to pursue anything he'd want. This really is his fresh start.

He spent the rest of the afternoon stacking boxes to his new house. He stopped around 2PM when he heard his doorbell ring. Greg found two smiling men when he opened the door.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood, I'm Cody." the smaller of the two greeted him. He's an asian man, about two inches shorter than him. He's also smaller in frame compared to him and the other guy, but is well-dressed in a white shirt and gray tapered shorts.

Greg reached his hand out and Cody gladly accepted the handshake. He then offered his hand to the burly man behind Cody and was met by a firm grip.

"Scott."

The larger man was more scruffy, sporting a full beard and wore a gray tank top and jean shorts. Greg also noted that Scott looked too serious, his lips turned downwards, almost like a scowl. The difference between the two men's reaction were like night and day.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Greg."

It was Cody who spoke again, breaking Greg's reverie. "We saw you hauling boxes to this house earlier, so we decided to bring refreshments." he said as he handed him a pitcher of cold lemonade.

Cody sounded chipper but he stammered on his next sentence. "I made... uhm..."

Greg waited for Cody, but Scott continued speaking.

"Pink lemonade."

He chuckled. Who has time to make lemonade, let alone pink lemonade?

"Yes, yes! We wanted to bake cookies, but we don't really know how to bake. So drinks it is." Cody continued, looking almost relieved.

Surely his neighbors put some thought to welcome him. Greg motioned the two men to enter his house, but they refused.

"Oh no, we don't want to disturb you too much. But let us know if you need anything, we're gonna be next door neighbors after all. Well, see you soon!" Cody said as he stepped out of the porch, Scott wordlessly following after the smaller guy.

Greg curiously watched the two walk away from his house as he sipped some drink from the side of the pitcher. He overheard them talk,

It was Scott who spoke first. "Do you think he'll like it?"

Cody who was sauntering in front replied with, "Of course! You can't get enough of the lemonade when you first moved here!"

Greg arched his eyebrow before closing the door. Cody and Scott were an odd duo, and he wondered what the relationship between the two of them were.

Were they friends? Cody mentioned that they lived next door, so, roommates?

Were they a couple? Greg didn't mind at all, but felt weirded out when he realized he was too concerned about how they're related.

Greg placed the pitcher on the counter and poured a glass of lemonade. He downed the glass looking at the stack of boxes in the living room. His furniture will arrive tomorrow, so he'll most likely sleep on the floor tonight.

No matter, he's now free to do anything he wants, he thought as he poured another glass. Cody was right, his lemonade is delicious! He had to ask how he made it.

Now that he's single, Greg felt excited to date other women. He wasn't rushing after the mess of the divorce process, but the thought of fucking another pussy other than his ex-wife's got him in the mood.

His pants started to feel tight as his erection slowly grew. He licked his lips and fished out his stiff cock from his pants and started jacking off.

Greg didn't pleasure himself for almost two weeks worrying about the divorce, and now that it's finally over, his dick was aching for release. He gripped the shaft and stroked his seven-incher.

He moaned as precum started glistening at the tip of his cock. He smeared it all over his cockhead.

"Holy fuck..." Greg moaned as he continued jacking off. He started fucking his tight fist with long steady thrusts, imagining a hot mouth eager to suck his cock off. Soon, his heavy breathing matched the speed of his strokes. Each time his palm reaches his cockhead, he applied more pressure squeezing his cock.

"Fuck... I'm about to cum!" he closed his eyes shut, when he suddenly pictured the weirdest thing ever.

He imagined the gruff Scott sucking him off, his cheeks full as his dick was buried in his warm mouth. Cody was busy licking his low-hanging balls, looking at him with shrewd eyes. Scott's green eyes full of want met his gaze, waiting for him to unload his cum in his throat.

Greg was surprised. He's not gay, so he shouldn't be imagining another man giving him a blowjob! He tried to think of women, any woman, but miserably failed as he reached his climax imagining his two new neighbours pleasuring his cock and balls. He can't hold it anymore.

"Shit, I'm cumming! EAT MY LOAD, SLUT!!!"

Greg groaned loudly as he started shooting ropes of cum on the kitchen counter, until his cock dribbled and a dollop of sperm rested just below his piss slit. A well-deserved orgasm indeed.

He let out a deep breath, almost relieved he came so he wouldn't have to continue imagining Cody or Scott. It's just weird.

Confused, he closed his pants' zipper poured another glass of lemonade before he continued unpacking.