Sunny Dale Village 02

Story Info
Greg meets another homeowner for coffee... and other things.
1.8k words
4.61
3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[ Lol I forgot to explain last time, but I wanted to explore freeuse, but figured it would be more fun to write characters who are still aware they're having sex.

This story contains sexual relations between men, and everyone is older than 18. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you wanna see next! ]]

On the same day as he moved in to Sunny Dale, Greg was able to unpack several kitchen and living room items. He ordered takeout since he hasn't even bought enough groceries yet. His ex-wife took care of most of the household necessities, and he needs to adjust living as a bachelor again.

Around 9PM, he decided to go to bed on his extra-comfortable sleeping bag. Hopefully his furniture arrive tomorrow as expected.

As Greg was fixing the curtains, he heard distant cries. He peered on his window, and just on the next house over, he saw two silhouettes.

"Fuck me harder! Yes!"

Greg's cock instantly twitched. He heard moaning and cries of pleasure. Someone was getting railed, and they sure are loud. He squinted his eyes and observed when he saw it.

The meat mountain of a man, Scott, was bent over, his forearms resting on the window sill. Behind him was the Asian guy, Cody, thrusting wildly on the bigger man's behind.

Cody and Scott were fucking!

Greg's hard-on was difficult to ignore. He watched as the burly man groaned and pleaded to be railed as his partner gladly obliged.

"Holy fuck, it feels go good!" Scott screamed, the loudness made it echo a bit.

Greg wanted to rub another one out, but stopped. It was weird to watch his gay neighbors fucking each other, especially when he's straight. On the other hand, he felt hot seeing them in action. It was like he had first-row tickets to his neighbors fornication, and he was eager for more.

His breathing slowly became labored, but to his dismay, the pair closed their curtains and moved away from the windows.

"Shit." Greg muttered, pissed off he didn't get to continue being a willing voyeur for them. He stomped to his sleeping bag and tried to sleep. He wasn't sure if he can't sleep because the floor was cold or if it's because of his erection that wasn't going down.

Despite a tiring day and a rough night, Greg woke up rather early. He grabbed his phone and checked the time - five minutes after six. He didn't want to go back to sleep in his uncomfortable sleeping bag, so he decided to go for a quick run.

He donned whatever running clothes he could've rummaged and stepped out. The sun still has yet to shine, and the air still felt chilly. Perfect time to run, the thought as he started warming up before going for a quick jog.

Just four houses in, he saw an older man on his porch. The man smiled at him and motioned him to come closer.

"Hello, I'm Greg. I just moved here." he quickly introduced himself, offering his hand. The man was around his fifties, but is still in great shape. He had salt-and pepper hair, and chiseled jaw was showing a five-o-clock shadow.

"Matthew, but please call me Matt." the older man replied, his eyes crinkled as he smiled. "How's the Single Dads' Village so far?"

Greg furrowed his brow. "Single... Dads?", in which Matt let out a hearty laugh.

"Almost all homeowners here are men, many were married, most are single dads."

"That's a rough generalization-" Greg started but was quickly interrupted.

"You were married, no?"

"Divorced, yeah." Greg lowered his gaze and inadvertently looked at the older man's crotch. He wasn't wearing anything under his robe! His half-erect dick was resting on his leg. It was huge and shaved as well.

Something stirred inside his skimpy running shorts, but he tried to tame his growing erection. If he only jacked off earlier, he wouldn't be having this problem!

"I figured." Matt continued, observing Greg closely. "I didn't see any missus yesterday, and you seem the type who'd settle down early. No offense meant."

"None taken, but how did you know?"

"Call it a hunch. Anyway, I'll let you off, but drop by after your run, I'm brewing coffee right now. Maybe grab a cup." he said, grabbing his left leg and giving it a tight squeeze.

Greg felt Matt's rough palm, and it sent waves throughout his body, making his dick even harder.

He didn't know why, but he normally would've been mad if this happened a couple of days ago.

Now, he really should've stroked one out earlier!

Greg was getting frustrated at this oversight, but cleared his throat before saying, "I will. Thanks, Matt." before he started jogging.

He wasn't even running for ten minutes when his raging hard-on was getting too difficult to ignore. Every stride bounced his cock that it almost hurt.

Greg had to eventually stop before deciding to go back to his house. Just as he promised, he stopped by Matt's house where he saw the old man still on his chair, but on the table were two cups. Matt flashed another signature smile as Greg walked closer to him.

"That was a quick run."

"Yeah. I'm... I didn't want to get lost." Greg meekly replied. He tried to hide the tent on his shorts, but seeing Matt didn't mind eased him a bit. He sat down the chair next to the older man as Matt pushed a coffee cup near him.

"I already poured one, so you better have it." Matt said, his eyes glinting. Greg found it odd, it's as if the older man knew he'd be back really soon.

He ignored it and sipped the hot coffee. It was a bit too sweet for his liking, almost like Cody's lemonade. What's in this coffee?

Glancing at Matt, he saw the older guy purse his lips and nodded, as if goading him to drink some more.

Too much sugar could be bad. What were they adding to their drinks? Greg decided to ignore these questions and he continued drinking.

"I take it you met Cody and Scott?"

"Yeah, they're pretty cool. By the way... are they...?" Greg asked, his words becoming more guarded. He didn't want to sound homophobic, mainly because he wasn't, but he didn't want to sound like he's overly eager to know more about his next door neighbors.

Matt let out another chuckle as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "Gay? Married? Yeah."

"I see." Greg nodded. He wanted to ask if he also heard them fucking last night, but felt it was too much.

"And are you...?" Matt now asked, which Greg almost immediately answered.

"Oh no, I'm straight."

Matt hummed to acknowledge as he drank his own coffee. Just as Greg was about to convince him that he's straight, a lanky man with dark brown hair rushed to Matt's lawn and stopped in front of them.

"Mr. Brown, I'm sorry for being late." the kid, who was in his early 20s was still catching his breath. Matt's expression was unreadable, but soon spoke.

"Don't worry Jet, the grass won't grow in a day. But you're still thirty minutes late."

"I know, sir. I'll make it up to you." Jet said as he knelt down in front of the older man and opened his robe.

Greg's eyes widened in shock when the young man gingerly put Matt's erect cock in his mouth and started sucking. The older man tousled Jet's hair and slowly pushed further inside the man's mouth.

"I-I better go..." Greg stammered at the unbelievable scene unfolding. Matt licked his lips as he started mouth-fucking Jet. The young kid was clearly struggling to take the eight inches, and started gagging.

Jet pulled back, making Matt's erect penis swung to his stomach, wet with saliva. The young man didn't waste time and continued sucking, this time more controlled. In no time, his lips reached the hilt of Matt's member.

"No, stay. I just need to teach this cockwhore a lesson about being punctual." Matt said in a breathy tone as he started piledriving his cock in the young man's throat.

Greg watched as Matt's raging cock slid in and out the young man's eager mouth. Matt grabbed his arm and gripped it tightly.

"You're hard yourself, Greg. Do you want Jet to take care of it?" Matt asked while he moaned, his face filled with lust. Greg was entranced by the older man's slightly agape lips, wanting to taste them. In the end, Greg shook his hand.

"Oh no, I'm..."

"Straight?" Matt chuckled before letting out another moan. "It's still your loss. Jet here is eager to please."

Greg looked at the man on Matt's lap. Jet is an expert cocksucker, and he wanted nothing more but to offer his own dick to the kid, but he restrained himself. He's straight, and letting a man suck his cock makes him gay, right? Right?

Jet gagged and sputtered more slick saliva on the sides of his mouth, but he pressed on. He placed his palms on Matt's huge legs to steady himself as the older man pummeled his mouth.

Matt grabbed the back of Jet's head and thrusted faster. "I'm gonna cum soon, but you won't swallow it. It's still a punishment after all, kid." he grunted before pulling his cock from the boy's mouth.

Jet whined, but was slapped by Matt's dick on his cheeks.

"Open up, slut. I'll cum on your face and you will not clean it up until you've finished mowing the lawn. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy! Fuck, I'm cumming!" he grunted loudly, and Jet opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. His beautiful freckled face was soon covered in warm cum as Matt unloaded thick streams of his spunk.

Jet licked his lips and swallowed whatever cum was on there before giving a toothy grin at Matt. The older man tutted and tousled Jet's hair again.

"I have a feeling you're deliberately being late to get punished."

"That would be bad for the business, sir." Jet answered as he stood up. "I'll get started on the lawn." he continued before heading to the shed.

Greg was dumbfounded. Surely there was something wrong with what just happened here, but they were both acting like sucking cock and getting a cum facial was the most normal thing in the world. He tried to stand up, but felt dizzy.

He was instantly caught by Matt's strong arms. He felt insanely warm when the older man whispered. "You'll get used to it in no time, Greggie. You'll love what Sunny Dale can offer you."

Greg exhaled, but steadied himself. "I better get going, but thanks for the coffee."

Matt knowingly smiled. "Of course. I'll always be here with a cup for you."

Greg started walking from Matt's house and was met by Jet holding a weed whacker. The young man smiled at him, not minding the thick gobs of white cream on his face.

"Let me know if your lawn needs some fine-tuning. I'm practically an expert in the business." Jet enthusiastically said as a dollop of cum trickled on his cheek.

Greg stared at the kid's cum-soaked face, and licked his own lips.

"Sure, I'll be in touch."