Sunny Dale Village 03

Story Info
Greg meets his neighbors' eager... housesitter?
2.3k words
4.76
2.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[So I was supposed to update a couple of days ago, but the longer draft suddenly went bonkers and wasn't saved in the servers so I had to write it again. This chapter is shorter, sorry about that!

All characters are over 18, and will be indulging in male-male sexual scenarios. Click away if that's not your, well, glass of lemonade. Enjoy!]]

---

Greg couldn't keep still when he reached home. His rection wasn't going down anytime soon, but he didn't feel like jacking off.

What he needed was a warm mouth or a tight slutty hole to fuck. He got even more frustrated realizing he knew nobody aside from her crazy ex-wife, and hell would have to freeze over before she contacts her for a booty call.

Growing restless, he paced around the sparse living area while waiting for his furniture to be delivered. Soon, his phone rang but his frustration was amplified when the movers said they'd need up to two days before his items could be sent to him. Greg thanked the caller and ended the call before grunting loudly. He'd need to find a motel tonight. He refused to sleep in his sleeping bag again. This was supposed to be a grand time being single, not an uphill battle of solitude.

He decided to stop by Scott's and Cody's house to let them know he'll be out for the next few nights. As he stood in front of their porch, his dick stirred. What if Cody was breeding Scott's massive ass again? Would they be doing it on their couch? He secretly wished they were fucking at that moment, but winced at the thought. He's straight, and whatever's going on with his gay neighbors shouldn't concern him.

When he knocked at the door, a yawning young man opened it. His brown hair was still unruly and was wearing a white shirt and green pajamas. The boy didn't look like either of his neighbors.

"Can I help you, mister?"

"Ah, I'm Greg. I just moved in next door. Are Scott and Cody home?"

Even though Greg was at least three inches taller than him, the young man sized him up before responding. "No, I'm watching the house for them. Do you want to come in?"

Greg was taken aback by how unbothered this young man was. Nobody in their right mind would ask a stranger to just enter their house. Greg knew he wouldn't rob the place, but this boy should still be wary of others, no matter how safe Sunny Dale might look.

"Uh, there's really no need. I was just about to--" Greg started by was quickly interrupted.

"Just leave your shoes outside. It's Cody and this Asian thing." the man said as he walked further inside the house. Greg raised his eyebrow and stood awkwardly in front of an open door. After a few beats, he finally decided to step inside and close the door after removing his shoes.

He watched the kid grab a piece of toast and poured the same lemonade that Cody brought him yesterday. Greg surmised the boy is around his late teens or early twenties, but didn't look like Cody or Scott to be related to them. Must be a housesitter of sorts.

"Have you had breakfast already?" the boy spoke, pushing his plate of toast towards him.

Greg nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Look, thanks for the offer, but I really should..." his voice trailed off when he saw the young man grab another glass and pour lemonade before offering it to him.

"At least have some lemonade. Cody makes the best one out of the village. You should try it, mister."

"Yeah, they brought some yesterday." Greg smiled appreciative lay and accepted the drink before gingerly sipping. The young man observed him closely, which made him a bit uncomfortable.

"Sweet, isn't it? Cody's lemonade makes me feel happy inside." the young man said with a dreamy expression. Greg nodded in agreement as he took another sip. Indeed, Cody's lemonade was refreshing, albeit a bit too sweet. More importantly, drinking it makes him feel warm... or maybe he was just aroused? He wasn't too sure.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

The man laughed loudly. "That's because I didn't give it to you, silly. My name's Nick. How old are you, mister?"

"I'm 32. And... you?" he stammered. Greg ran out of words for some reason, so he decided to return the question.

"I just turned 19 last month." the young man said as he took two steps closer to him. "Now that we know each other's names, maybe we can get to know each other more." Nick said, a sly smile on his lips.

"What?" Greg was visibly confused, but the young man continued slowly inched towards him.

"So Greg, are you a daddy?" Nick's voice was suddenly low and alluring.

Greg blushed. The man in front of him was obviously flirting with him. He stared at Nick's luscious pink lips that were made moist by the drink. He could almost picture Nick's mouth wrapped around his throbbing cock.

His perverted thought was constantly stirring his manhood, and the skimpy gym shorts he was wearing was becoming tighter.

"Uh... no, I'm divorced... So uh... No kids..." Greg continued stuttering as he tried to look away. Nick chuckled and placed his warm hand on Greg's left shoulder.

Nick stepped back, and Greg didn't realize that he was holding his breath. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Greg quickly nodded, before scrambling to gain his footing. "Y-yeah... Look Nick, I better go, can you just tell Sc--"

In his panic, he forgot that his shorts was tenting from his raging hard-on, and the young man's eyes were locked in on it.

Greg could see Nick lick his lips before gently biting his lower lip. He was now at full-mast, his rection almost straining against his jockstrap.

"Do you want me to suck your dick, mister?"

"W-WHAT?!"

Nick stepped closer again, but this time, his palms grazed against his shorts, gently tracing his dick from the sheer fabric.

"I said... do you want your dick sucked, mister..." he said slowly, and each word sent shivers down Greg's spine.

This is crazy! He thought. He's definitely not gay!

But there Nick was, young meat eager to solve his sexual frustrations. He wants to see how good Nick's cocksucking skills were.

The young man closed the gap and whispered seductively on his ear. "You can fuck my mouth and dump your load in my throat if you like. You just gotta ask, mister." he said before licking Greg's earlobe.

He moaned from the wet tongue flicking on his ear. Greg was desperate for release. He wanted to ram his raging cock inside this boy's mouth and fuck it relentlessly.

"I..."

Nick smiled in anticipation. "Yes?"

He steeled his resolve against temptation. He's straight.

Greg knows better than a horny teenager eager to suck a dick.

"I want a blowjob..." Greg mindlessly mouthed, his words almost a whisper. Nick's smile widened.

This is definitely crazy.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that." Nick teased, chuckling. He placed his hands on the sides of Greg's head and steadied it, forcing him to look into Nick's dark green eyes. "Speak up and tell me what you want, mister."

"I-I'm straight..." he trailed off, but the young man was persistent.

"That's not what you said earlier." Nick said, licking his lips again.

God, Greg wanted more than to own this man's lips in that moment. He took a breath and spoke with more conviction.

"Suck my cock, please."

Nick smiled and awarded Greg with a wet kiss on the lips. Greg's eyes lidded and he moaned in great pleasure as their lips met, as if he reached the pinnacle of all the teasing Nick has been doing so far. He hasn't been kissed in months, and the teenager's soft lips were like torrential rain in his dry spell.

Greg's lips parted and Nick took it as a sign to start invading the older man's mouth using his tongue. Greg fought back, their tongues swirling against each other.

He was even emboldened by lust as he pursed his lips and spat on Nick's agape mouth. The young man laughed before swallowing Greg's spit. He went right back to assaulting Greg's lips.

"You taste good, mister." Nick commented before lifting Greg's shirt up, revealing his toned body. The young man whistled appreciatively before he lowered his head. He started licking Greg's left nipple. His mouth were doing wonders, sucking and nibbling on Greg's chest.

"Fuck... that feels good..." Greg groaned as he grabbed the boy's hair and shoved it against his chest. Nick seemed to enjoy the dominance and lapped up Greg's perky nipples, biting them gently.

The house was filled with their moans as Nick continued worshipping Greg's body. The young man pulled away before kneeling in front of the older man. He started kissing Greg's hard-on through his shorts. Nick's saliva made Greg's shorts wet, tracing his cock in more detail.

Greg shuddered at what he was seeing - a cute boy in front of his boner, awaiting his reward like a puppy. He smirked and granted Nick's lustful wish. He pulled his shorts down and let his cock spring out, landing square on Nick's face. The young man let out an excited gasp before immediately grabbing his shaft and licking his swollen cock head.

He almost recoiled, but feeling Nick's warm mouth lick and suck him made him steady himself. The teenager was a natural!

Nick's tongue swirled all over his cockhead, before his tongue licked his piss slit. He's an expert cocksucker, and is hungry for cock! Nick could put his ex-wife's sucking skills to shame, and he hasn't even started yet.

"Holy shit... Suck that cock!" Greg almost shouted when Nick grabbed the base of his dick and started sucking his entire length. Nick was almost intoxicated by the taste of Greg's cock and started deep throating him.

Greg can feel the tightness of Nick's throat, as his hips started buckling. It was glorious! He started mouth fucking the teenager, and Nick was a champ taking it all in. He heard the young man gag and his spit started sputtering, but he pushed through, like a seasoned slut.

"Yeah, suck me off. Nice and sloppy." Greg said, and even he couldn't believe the filthy words he was saying as Nick was giving him the best blowjob of his life.

The teenager was happy to oblige, slobbering on his cock and thrusting his mouth on Greg's cock. The older man's placed his hand on Nick's head, urging him to take it deeper.

Nick pulled Greg's dick out and slapped his cheek with it, looking at Greg with a wicked smile.

"You worked out earlier, didn't you, mister?" he asked. Greg was worried his manhood smelled odd, but Nick's smile assured him. "Your cock tastes like a real daddy, I love it!" he said and continued sucking his cock.

Greg ran his palms across Nick's hair. He can hear the young man moan around his cock, and the vibrations were sending him to ecstasy.

From Greg's loud grunting, Nick can sense he's already close. The young man held the hilt of Greg's cock and spat a generous amount of saliva on it before shoving it down his throat.

"'I'm close! I'll fucking cum inside your mouth, slut!" Greg shouted as he grabbed Nick's hair and started fucking his face. Nick continued moaning as his head continued bobbing up and down.

"Fuck! Swallow my load, baby!" With a loud grunt, Greg releases two spurts of cum down Nick's hungry mouth, then pulls out and deposits the rest of his spunk on the teenager's cheeks.

Nick quickly swallowed Greg's cum, his face drowning in lust. Just as Greg was basking in his post-coitus bliss, the door opened and the homeowners obliviously enter as they chatted. When Scott and Cody looked at their direction, Greg's eyes widened in horror.

"Nicholas!"

He heard Scott's booming voice, almost echoing on the entire house. "What the fuck is going on?!"

Greg was tongue-tied, but it was a giddy Nick who stood up and ran towards the two men. "Scott! I sucked the new neighbor's cock!" he exclaimed.

Scott's scowl did not fade as he inspected Greg's handiwork on Nick's cheeks. "Not even a day, and you managed to fuck my son?" he said with a growl, making Greg's knees shake.

"Nick.. Are you.." he stammered.

The teenager, still oblivious to what was happening, finished his sentence. "Their son? Yeah. I'm adopted."

Nick wasn't a housesitter, he was their son!

It was Cody then who walked towards Nick with a knowing smile. "Did you ask for consent, young man?"

"Of course! I asked Greg if he wants a blowjob and he said yes."

"That's good then. Scott, don't get mad over this now. Nicky asked nicely." Cody continued. Greg was even more shocked when the Asian man licked the cum off his son's cheeks and shared it with an unamused Scott.

The two locked lips and swapping Greg's cum on each other. It was Scott who swallowed the rest of his seed.

"That was good." Cody commented, and Nick grinned in agreement.

"Well Greg, I think you better go. As you can see, my husband isn't too happy with how things went down here." Cody spoke, his smile apologetic. Greg immediately pulled his shorts up and hurried towards the door, but Scott's strong hand stopped him before he could bolt.

"We'll talk soon." he said, still a scowl on his face, but Greg could see a small dollop of his cum on the side of Scott's lips.

Greg nodded before he was let go. He immediately rushed to the door, picking up his shoes and not even wearing them.

"You scared him, Scott! This is why Cody is still the cooler dad here." Greg can hear Nick whining as he closed the door.

What the hell is going on in this village?!