SuperFutas and the Age of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our lovemaking slowed to a sensual roll of my hips with her inside me, I could feel our bond growing. I loved Typhoon, and she would always be my titan goddess, but it occured to me that Dusk had never before unmasked herself as she had done with me. What we were sharing was special, a bond she shared with few if any others. She was human after all, and unlike my other super lovers, she was still getting used to her new double life.

"I'd like to fuck you again." She purred as I worked my pussy on her length. She lovingly tickled her finger tips along my ribs and up and down my arms as I rode her, staring up at me with those incredible blue eyes of hers. Each time I would come down I could feel her in my womb, twitching as rivers of her sweet sap drooled from her knob into my deepest pocket. "You're incredible. You feel so fucking good."

"You can have me any way you like, any time you like." I purred to her. "I do have other... obligations." I added, bringing a sexy blush to her face as we shared a knowing smile. "I'm not exactly exclusive, but... Mmmmm. I love how you feel in my pussy, and especially my ass. You fucked my ass so good."

I bore down on her, groaning as I felt her cock throb in my body, her muscles tensing for a moment as she held back her cum. I bit my lip as I swiveled my hips, openly groping her big beautiful tits as I coaxed her to flood my insides. With my bare feet curled around the sides of her pretty legs and her beautiful length trapped inside, I was in command, and so I began to rise and fall as I tightened my muscles and showed her my own special super power.

Dusk closed her eyes and tilted back her head, trying to hold on, but I would not be denied my treats. My pussy was so thirsty for her cum. As I began to pump and roll my body on her she couldn't hold back any longer and I felt the first of many juicy rewards splashing against my inner walls, erupting into my body, filling me with liquid fire as she trembled beneath me.

We were both human despite her incredible endowment. I couldn't help but wonder if she could breed my pussy with her beautiful cock, and for a moment I imagined what our baby would look like. Both blondes, my Hispanic heritage and her gorgeous crystal blue eyes.

"You about ready to tell me how this is all possible?" I asked, purring as rivers of her spunk dribbled around her dick lodged so deep in my hungry opening. I leaned down, kissing her as I lay my tits atop her own, stroking her hair as she panted. We were far from done, but I had her for the moment, and I wanted some answers along with that incredible cock of hers. "How is it you're human, and like them?"

"Been doing this for a while." She purred, looking up at me with those angel eyes. Such a dark and brooding creature of the night, but I had tamed her. Criminals would flee in fear, but I was on top, in control, naked with her perfect cock in my pussy. "Before the worlds came together I did my best to fight crime from behind the scenes. I used tech and studied. When I was young I lost someone very special. She was taken from me. She was so much like you. I couldn't let that happen to anyone else."

She told me everything as I tenderly sexed her beautiful cock. Not once did she grow soft in my gooey pussy, and as she spoke I worked my lower half to continue soothing her, caressing her face even as hugged her length with my silken sheath. I kissed her as she spoke, lavishing my affection on her neck and face, knowing I would never share her deepest secrets.

When super beings like my Typhoon arrived, Bryce had seen an opportunity to change herself and become a more effective weapon against crime and new threats that faced our world. ButterWater Bay was her home, and she was obsessed with protecting it. The costume came next, then the persona of Dusk, and thanks to some genetic modification carefully extracted from D.N.A. left behind by super beings she had studied, Dusk became the denizen of the night she had always been meant to be.

"My body is at it's peek now." She purred to me as we moved together once more. She laid me back and eased her cum slathered cock from inside my pussy, feeding it back up my asshole as she guided my legs around her, my bare feet atop her chizzled ass. I groaned, taking her balls deep in my butt and whimpering as she began to move once more. "I'm not like them, but I'm not exactly human anymore either. Stronger now, and I can take a hit. The added side effects aren't that bad either." She said, smiling as she worked my butthole with her throbbing meat.

I could already feel my next orgasm on the edge as she pushed my thighs up and lowered her mouth to my own. The squeak of flying mice above us seemed to cheer us on as she started to fuck me harder, driving me crazy with every thrust. When she took my toes in her mouth and began to suckle them I lost my mind entirely, swooning as she began at once to take me like a whore.

-

Dusk left her costume behind in the cave as she brought me up into the palatial mansion that sat high above it. She showed me her home and led me from room to room with her hand in mine. Naked, we couldn't keep our hands off one another as we shared naughty moments throughout her home.

Bent over the banister of a grand staircase that led up into the gothic darkness of her home, she held me at my lower back and groaned along with me as cum dripped from her swinging balls and she tormented my asshole at her pleasure. My fingers held tightly to polished wood as she drove me from behind, the high ceilings and wide halls echoing the sputtering sounds of my abused pucker and my wails of pure joy.

In her library she placed me on all fours in the center of a persian carpet that cost more than my apartment building, standing over me in a sensual squat as she railed my butt from behind. I felt her pull her cock from my ass and groaned out loud as she spit into my wide open gape. As she stuffed her dick back inside me I began to cry out for more. My pussy exploded across that expensive carpet and she went right on raping me as I swooned for her like a true bitch in heat.

At last she laid me atop her favorite bed, a four posted antique from a country long forgotten, the carved pillars of wood around us depicting female bodies curled and writhing together in pleasure. She gave me her mouth and kissed me deeply as she spilled her cum in my fertile pussy and caressed my body as we made love.

When she finished with me, we stood together on the front steps of her estate. She dressed me in a black dress and hung an elegant necklace between my breasts as we kissed and held one another, an expensive car and handsome driver waiting nearby to take me home. He watched us from beneath dark glasses as she invaded my lips with her tongue, begging me to return to her soon. She looked so beautiful in designer jeans and a form fitting tank top, still so athletic and sculpted like an amazon.

At long last her purpose for abducting me was made clear in our last moments together. As her hand rested in the small of my back, her breasts pressed flush with my own.

"Something big is coming." She warned me. "I keep finding clues to some great power gathering influence and bringing together some of the new and horrible threats to our world. It's to much for me to face alone, and I'll need heros like your lover and her kind to fight at my side when the time comes."

"You could have asked them yourself." I told her, smiling as she openly molested my ass in full view of my driver. "You didn't have to kidnap me."

"Couldn't very well fuck you if I didn't." She admitted, grinning like a dirty little devil as she chased my lips with her own one last time.

"I'll ask around." I promised her. "If you're serious about forming some kind of league of super heros, I'll see what I can do to help you. One thing though, if I do."

"Anything." She purred, our words quiet enough not to be overheard.

"I get the exclusive." I told her. She grinned, and we kissed one last time.

12