SuperFutas and the Age of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat of her insides around me was intense, and I felt the newly formed balls between my legs churning with their own building pressure as I continued to piston my length in and out of my lover's hole. I loved the weight of my swollen cum-tanks swinging between my thighs, brushing against my own legs and battering against her cheeks and pucker as I drove her. There was pressure building inside them too, and I could hardly resist the urge to let go and spill my cum inside her body.

What began to with a soft and tender sharing of one another was something new, and we both welcomed it. I reached out and took Sam by her angel neck as I screwed her, rising up as she whined and whimpered on the end of my cock. Just listening to the sputter-squish of her pussy as I slid in and out of her would have been enough to drive me over the edge alone, but I wanted this new sensation to never end. I bit my lip to keep from losing control.

I was overwhelmed with desire, lust, arousal... No. Those terms aren't nearly powerful enough. I was obsessed, driven, imbued with a kind of raw animal rage as I looked down at her trembling body and the flush of her pretty skin. I don't know if this is how men feel when they fuck, or super women with big fucking dicks between their thighs, but I was almost angry. It wasn't hate, but it was something just as primal. I wanted to get off. I felt this intense pleasure building inside me, but there was something more. I wanted to fucking ruin her. She was mine! This sweet little bitch needed to be broken!

Sam was barely aware as I turned her around and pushed her pretty body over the edge of my couch. She looked back at me, eyes half closed and a far away look in them as I saw a river of drool dangling from her pretty chin. As I pulled my massive length from inside her I saw her pussy drool my slimy pre-cum. It only drove me more insane for her. Pumping my fat cock in both hands, I lay the bulb of it down right against her tiny anal star and listened to her whine.

"Wait..." She whimpered. She tried to reach back to place her tiny hand at my tummy, but she had no strength. "To big... I... Veronica, I..."

Goddess in heaven! How I relished her squeal as I shoved my cock up her pretty little asshole! The sobbing that followed as I began to fuck her was almost as sweet. It was endearing how she tried to beg me off, as if anything could have stopped me at that point. I can't describe how good it felt to rape her tight little ass.

I reached out for her as I began to use her tight backside, drawing my fingers through her hair and taking hold of it as I fucked her. I watched her grab hold of the couch cushions and dig her fingers in, whimpering as I tortured her hole. She looked so sexy as I took her as I pleased. Her tight little hole was so fucking tight.

The power i felt as I rose up on my feet behind her and began to drill her butt was intense. She turned her head to look back at me and I loosened my hand in her hair to allow it. As she saw me above her, wrecking her, I was overjoyed to see her lips curl up into a smile. I knew they would, since I had been on the receiving end of what she was getting. It still made my heart swell.

"Fu... Fuck my asshole!" She begged.

I fucked it alright. I wanted to fucking murder it. As I rode her pink opening I tossed my hair and drove into her with every ounce of weight my body could provide. Soon my seeping pre had filled her insides and was bubbling out around my length of my club-cock, only driving me closer to the edge as I placed both hands on her pretty haunches and picked up my pace. Thank god for my runs in the park. Little did I know I had been training my calves and thighs for the day I would be wrecking my assistant's perfect little asshole.

I knew I couldn't last long. Her tight little virgin butt was just too sweet. I felt my body tensing up, the heat inside my swinging balls growing more and more urgent. While I didn't know exactly what to expect, instinct told me that I was close to something huge. When at long last I started to cum, I swear I almost passed the fuck out.

A pussy orgasm is intense and when you are getting your asshole pounded out that final release is just as amazing. Nothing was nearly as violent, beautiful, or earth shattering as unloading my fat cock. It was like a nuclear fucking meltdown.

I felt my dick twitch inside her, and this tidal wave of spunk rushing up the length of my cock. The cum inside me was even hotter than the shaft of my dick; liquid fire erupting from the most sensitive part of my body, strait up the greedy pucker of my sweet little Sam.

My first gusher was more than enough to flood her bottom, filling up every nook and cranny of her in an instant before the rest of my milk began to spill out around the throbbing root. I thought to reach down and pull out of her so I could paint her back and cover her glistening bottom with my cum, but her hole was just to sweet and tight around me. I couldn't bring myself to pull out.

I continued to roll my hips and jam her nice and deep as I let lose with one wave of heat after another, groaning as a waterfall of my own cream cascaded across my swinging balls.

I came down from squatting over her butt and settled in close behind her, purring as I felt my sperm soaking both our thighs together. Glancing down I saw where my hot pink was buried in her opening, a spiders web of slimy mess between us as I continued to ease in and out of her incredible hole.

As i leaned down over her and kissed her shoulders she reached back between her thighs and coddled my heavy balls in her hands. I loved her soft fingers on my sensitive sack, holding the weight of my nuts as I slid my arms around her and soothed her after what I had done.

Slowly we came apart. As we did I glanced down and found that the throbbing weapon between my thighs had disappeared. Once again I had a steaming little pussy, soaked with our sloppy love making and shimmering as Sam turned to me and stared in awe at where my cock had been.

I drew her close, kissing her as she reached down and cupped her hand over my swollen mons. For a long moment we swirled our tongues together as we found a cozy position to snuggle into, her pretty little tits pressed tenderly into my own as our legs intertwined and we made a little nest of love with throw pillows from my couch. We were both soaked with one another's sweetness. Thankfully my dressing room included a private washroom. For now, we were happy to wallow in the slick mess we had made together.

"Will it come back?" She purred, still lovingly molding my pussy in her hand.

"Not sure." I said, blushing as I kissed her cute little nose. "First time for me. Like I said earlier. A lot is changing. My life is a lot more complicated than you know, Sam."

"You mean, because you're fucking Typhoon now?" She asked, grinning like a naughty little imp as I stared back at her in surprise. "I hold the camera, Ronnie. Not just that, but I'm obsessed with you. Don't you think I see how you've been glowing? I'm more than capable of enhancing an image too. Pretty huge cocks on those super hotties, huh?" She teased.

"You wicked little bitch!" I giggled, pulling her closer and kissing her on those incredible little lips of hers. I held her tight, rolling our slimy tits together as I savored her mouth with my own, and when I broke away from her I felt something thick and juicy growing between our bellies. We glanced down, both grinning as my dick slid alongside her cute little belly button ring.

"Think you got your answer." I said. "Looks like whatever this is, it comes with seconds."

"Good." Sam purred. "You were so busy raping my butt, I never got to taste it. I've never sucked a cock before. Will you show me how?"

"I loved it when you called me Ronnie." I said, smiling as I stroked her pretty cheek. "Lets see how pretty it sounds when I'm balls-deep in your gorgeous little throat."

-

A lot was going through my mind as I continued to use and abuse my adorable little Sam. Lust and incredible pleasure was overwhelming as I lay her on her back and pounded he pretty mouth. I still have a picture of her cum-slimed face on my phone from that first night we had together, such a pretty smile just soaked with my thick frosting.

The weight of what was happening was not lost on me of course, and I knew I needed answers. There was also the matter of introductions to be made between my newfound super friends. Bryce... Sorry, Dusk had warned me that something big was coming, and what was happening between me and Typhoon was growing day by day. What I shared with Sam was absolutely going to become a huge part of my life as well, and whatever was happening to me physically needed explaining. I suddenly had even more on my proverbial plate. I have to admit, I was dying to see what was for desert.

12