All Comments on 'Supergirls and Stupid Men Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AgielAgielabout 2 years ago

I’VE READ SEVERAL STORIES OF YOURS and enjoyed them and this one was no exception.

GOOD PLOT and the story well told. I thought the sex scenes did tend to be a bit long and I skipped over most of them. I thought they didn’t add anything to the story except for those who only read the story because of the ts element. But still a definite 5.

THE FIRST STORY of yours I read was Laid Bare. Not because it was transgender (I can’t actually remember how I came across it) but because is sounded like a good story.

THIS STORY runs to 12 pages and if you took out the sex it would still run to 10 pages, or more, which is at least 35K words.

I’D LIKE TO READ a story by you of a similar length, or longer, which doesn’t have any ts/incest/noncon element, possibly submitted in non erotic, and which can be read for enjoyment of the story alone. I’m sure it would be a big success.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

You always provide an amazing ride Michele. Wink, wink ,nudge, nudge say no more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story all the way around. Loved the action, the suspense and the sex didn’t hurt either. Beautifully written after no doubt being well thought out with great characters and a believable storyline made this one of my favorites. Thanks for posting after all the work you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

enjoy reading. has a storyline. could maybe move more into the persona and character of the of the participants, making them more human. liked the action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES