Supergirls and Stupid Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bodies of Duane McAllister, Bob Livingstone and Benny Hopkiss were found buried in the creek bed another hornets nest was kicked over but it was soon ascertained by ballistics that they had been killed by one of the nine millimetre Parabellum Heckler & Koch MP5s found at the farm.

The CSIs processed the farm and found the bikers blood in one of the bedrooms and the kitchen. There was plenty of DNA on the sheets in the bedrooms and the parlour and kitchen. It didn't take the Task Force long to figure out what had happened at the farm.

The body in the shot-to-pieces black BMW X5 was identified as Pavel Ivanoff and when questions were put to Jennifer Jones through her lawyers she claimed that Pavel had been sent to Balwyn to organise new management for Supergirls nightclub due to the demise of Sandy Spiffle. She had no idea what he might have been doing at the Harrison farm.

Try as she might Penelope couldn't pin a thing on Jennifer Jones.

"Just let it go Penelope. You get credit for solving the Supergirls murders, the local chapter of the Beasts of Burden has been decimated, which isn't a bad thing, and all the killers are dead so there is no need for the inconvenience of a trial," Gary Rasmussen was drinking coffee from a paper cup outside in the smoking area.

"I know she did it or she was up to her neck in it," Penelope hissed.

"Let it go Penelope. You're going to be the Chief of Detectives and I'm going down to lie on a white sandy beach where the waitresses wear tiny bikinis and put little umbrellas in my cocktails," Gary dropped his cigarette in metal ashtray and Penelope flicked her cigarette butt in after it.

"That fucking bitch grinds my gears," Penelope sighed.

"I bet she does... I bet she does," Gary sighed along with her.

*****

Two years later...

Alina Kunis drove north along Route 83 through Menard County in a rented convertible with the top down. Katya Kuznetsova, her boss, had given her two weeks' vacation and Alina had told Katya that she was going to drive across America and see the sights.

During the flight out of Balwyn, Alina had told Jennifer Jones everything that had happened or her. How she was unwittingly drawn into the robbery and the killings at Supergirls. As far as she was concerned she was there to entertain the men counting the money and nothing more. She knew nothing of Harlan and Olena's plans to steal Jennifer's money but when the robbery went down and the bullets started flying she hitched herself to Pete Decker as a matter of survival.

Jennifer was sceptical of Alina's story but she had some sympathy and admiration for the girl who had used her wits and wiles to stay alive and had even taken out three bikers who were going to rape her.

Jennifer sent Alina to work for Katya who recognised Alina's abilities and put her to work as her assistant and Alina eventually gained Katya's trust and friendship. Katya told Alina of her past and of Jennifer Jones' rise to power in the Russian mob and Alina was impressed and held both women in awe and highly respected them both.

When Alina came to work one day with a scorpion tattoo on her left ankle Katya laughed at first but when she saw that Alina was serious and she gave her a hug. Katya told Jennifer about it and she was also amused.

Now, two years later, Alina was living comfortably, helping Katya lure girls to work in Jennifer's brothels and managing Katya's day to day affairs. This was her first holiday.

Alina turned off the road and crossed a cattle grid with weathered wooden fence posts either side with a battered mailbox that read Harrison.

No one had lived at the farm after the killings and it was up for sale but no one seemed interested in it.

Alina climbed up into the dusty attic and crawled all the way into the back corner of the roof space and pulled the bowling ball bag out of its resting place up against the roof trusses.

She opened the bag and stared at the bundles of currency. A girl could so a lot with one million dollars.

The end

Author's Note: Thank you for taking the time to read my story now I'd like you to take a minute or two to leave a comment. It won't take you long but will give me enormous joy as I love to know what people think of my stories, good or bad. Your loving sweet transvestite... Michele Nylons