All Comments on 'Superheroines under Sushi'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, first of all, thanks a lot for this story. 5/5. Can't say it's your best but def worth waiting for.

Let praising begin.

1) Nyotaimori was surprisingly hot, especially Jap flag above dixie flag. Never thoght it will turns me on, but you prove that you can deliver...sushi;)

2) Gory stuff have my full appruval. Superbabes was terrified, but brutality of "Dr. Fu Manchu" turns them on for sure. They wet themselves but not from fear. Shame that only snitch and cops was wasted, not bunch of supercucks, but soon, I hope.

3) Thanks for adding things and scenes we asced for, at least some of it.

4) "He kissed her on the tip of her lovely nose" AWWWWWWWW!!! Such small detail, but so hot and sweet. I am a total sucker for this touching moments.

5) "We thought you were going to keep us and let us... I mean, make us serve you!" B-but muh dixie pride, boo-hoo...

6) Last but no way least is gorgeous VV pregnant with her Asian master's golden baby! After 9 months she will become the Mother of Dragons. Chinese Dragons. It sounds like cosmogonic myth! Golden Dragon descended from Devine Sky to fertilize Mother Earth and create the race of Titans. When Hung Society will conquer Beachport, Aegis Host will be rebranded to Super-hapa factory.

Now, its time for nitpi...constructive criticism.

1) Cops involving make no sense. Superbabes don't need backup to beat thugs and no court would accept evidence gathered that way.

2) My pleas for hardcore raceplay was ignored. "his sort"? "westerners"? Not even "yellow bastard, white whore, gaijin slut"? Let me ask you straight, what is your problem? You writing a story about guys been dismembered and girls been intoxicated and raped but you avoid racial slur? It reminds me a line from "Over There"("you can show dude without a head, but I can't say nigger?").

3) NO F...G UNMASKING AGAIN! Superheroine story without unmasking it's like western without shooting.

4) Why you keep saying white heroines? Regina is Latina, isnt she brown? Girls you have named as her models is def brown.

5) My main problem with your stories is villains getting rid of superbabes right after they conquered them. Why!? Bad guys libido is match to heroines, so why they dispose of hottest women on the planet? Both as trophies and as vassals superheroines is priceless, so why not keep them?

6) "...our latest conquests truly serve the Hung Society... whether they realize it or not." S-so, do they realize it or not? I am confused. If they don't, why they abort the police raid?

7) And again, last but not least, where the hell is Attila the Hung and his horde of stallions? Why toughest Asian crime lord and long time enemy of superbabes was not invited to "banquet"?

141boy141boyover 1 year ago

Loved it! Always love seeing your stories about how supervillains outsmart, dominate, and impregnate powerful and foolish superheroines - and the asian supervillains especially. Especially love to see Rebel Belle - with her racist undertones - getting what's coming to her by submitting and getting bred by minorities.

I'd also be really curious about the Hung Men's plan for the baby and how they can use a superheroine's child to advance their dominance further - in Beachport, are superpowers hereditary? Would also be really interested in seeing the clash between the Hung Men and Lady Luna!

Also I'm sort of curious what the other Hung Men must be like and how their powers work. I guess it makes sense that Big Xiang - the elephant - has wrinkled, gray skin, but it's probably less clear for Long Cannon, or Swift Chariot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Loved the fall from grace. Loved the arrogance —> pregnant —> discarded progression. Love that it doesn’t get to gory for the superheroines. The only improvement may be to just stick with one superheroine - keeps the story a little more compact and focused.

What’s next in terms of your story pipelines and when can we expect your next post?

For me, my favorite will always be the CYOA Ms. A story. I appreciate some non-human/tentacle vs heroine pieces esp if they get caught in that sort of thing because of their arrogance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story!!! Love the defiant to trash progression.

What’s up next in your story pipeline?

I know it’s a lot of work, but I loved your Ms.A CYOA story so much. I hope there will be more superheroine/monster stuff in the future!

IronWill_IronWill_over 1 year ago

I think the first @Anon graded a tad bit too harshly and maybe was asking too much. Personally, I enjoyed this long-awaited story. Thank you for delivering @MarkVSharp! Some suggestions I might offer are to maybe include a bit more passion in the sex scenes (creampie, etc.) and have a little bit more raceplay. I loved how you included Rebel Belle whom I requested, Valiant Valkyrie, and introduced a new character, Scarlet Sleuth, a fiery and sexy Latina. Latina girls really are out of this world hot and something else. Thank you for having them all RICED. Other than that it was an excellent story with a creative theme! Thank you again!

IronWill_IronWill_over 1 year ago

Would love to see more AMWF stories from you in the future!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon1;

Thanks for the detailed feedback! Going to snip your points heavily and address them as I go.

1) Nyotaimori was surprisingly hot…

Thanks! I did several rewrites on that sequence to try to get it as erotic as I could; originally for being the namesake event of the story it was actually kind of brief. Still probably is, really…

2) Gory stuff… Shame that only snitch and cops was wasted, not bunch of supercucks, but soon, I hope.

We'll get there, yes!

3) Thanks for adding things and scenes we asced for, at least some of it.

Sure. I do try to take feedback into account, even if I don’t necessarily act on all of it.

4) to 6) incluive:

I don’t have much to say but thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed it. But it is always useful to know what works for people, so thank you for taking the time to pick those bits out.

Now, its time for nitpi...constructive criticism.

1) Cops involving make no sense. Superbabes don't need backup to beat thugs and no court would accept evidence gathered that way.

The second point is fair but one you just have to gloss over for superhero universes to work at all; presumably their laws are different. First point; I see what you are getting at but IMO cops do serve a function to heroines more or less directly analogous to common thugs for the villains: they allow them to cover more ground, handle ordinary civilians, do tedious bulk jobs like sweeping crime scenes, etc. Admittedly this story isn't helped by the cops only showing up at the end. I thought about adding a scene setting up that there were a bunch of raids being prepared on Xiang's front businesses and etc, based on the informant's intel, but it would have made an already long story even longer and wouldn't have added any sex so I cut it (this will be a recurring theme). Also in retrospect the cops could have been ditched entirely in favor of the ladies going back to the Aegis Host and canceling planned raids by their fellow superheroines; which might have worked much better. But I literally just thought of that option now. Ah, well...

2) My pleas for hardcore raceplay was ignored. "his sort"? "westerners"? Not even "yellow bastard, white whore, gaijin slut"? Let me ask you straight, what is your problem? You writing a story about guys been dismembered and girls been intoxicated and raped but you avoid racial slur? It reminds me a line from "Over There"("you can show dude without a head, but I can't say nigger?").

Eh, probably not going to come through on this one. You are absolutely right that my stuff is never going to win any awards for wokeness or whatever, it really just comes down to I don't particularly enjoy writing like that and this is my hobby so… probably not gonna. I don't begrudge anyone who does expect a bunch of slurs etc in their raceplay, it's certainly more realistic, but I'm going to continue pleading personal preference on this one.

3) NO F...G UNMASKING AGAIN! Superheroine story without unmasking it's like western without shooting.

It is probably not clear enough but, Xiang doesn't need to unmask them because his Society can track them down based on the spawn he put into them, so said offspring can be collected later. It serves his purposes to let them think they have not been exposed, hence not taking the actual masks.

4) Why you keep saying white heroines? Regina is Latina, isnt she brown? Girls you have named as her models is def brown.

Might not have been clear enough but Regina is intended to be able to pass as either a tanned white girl or as non-white, as part of her 'mistress of disguise' thing (which hasn't actually shown up on page yet to be fair). Also, might be splitting hairs too finely here but in a lot of contexts the terms are not exclusive of each other (e.g. on a lot of demographic forms in the US it is possible to list yourself as both white and hispanic/latino). That said, it did bug me that I continued to use that word for her and I figured it would bother some folks. But I needed a succinct word to describe all the heroines collectively, in contrast to their specifically Asian opponents, and the only other ones I could come up with were Western or American, which (to me) parse more as cultural or political descriptors rather than specifically racial ones. I don't think going to slurs would have helped much either, as I'm not aware of many that would hit both groups. I could have used Asian terms like laowai, but I usually try to avoid using non-English words if I can avoid it (this is why the bad guys are from a bunch of different cultures, for example). Avoiding this 'issue' is most of why I considered subbing in Katy Colt or another uncomplicatedly "white" heroine, but I ultimately just went with it.

5) My main problem with your stories is villains getting rid of superbabes right after they conquered them. Why!? Bad guys libido is match to heroines, so why they dispose of hottest women on the planet? Both as trophies and as vassals superheroines is priceless, so why not keep them?

6) "...our latest conquests truly serve the Hung Society... whether they realize it or not." S-so, do they realize it or not? I am confused. If they don't, why they abort the police raid?

Going to cover these together as they are linked IMO. The idea here is in retrospect a little half baked I think, because as discussed above I didn't want to add extra scenes of tedious exposition. There is intended to be a double meaning here. What the heroines think he means is that they serve him by being impregnated by him. What he actually means is that, by tricking them into thinking their informant was a patsy whose information was always false, they will take actions to prevent his organization from coming under direct attack by the authorities, thus unknowingly doing his bidding. If he doesn't let them go, they cannot perform this service for him. The showy way of disposing them into the garbage is to help conceal this from them, making them think this is his final insult rather than a key component of his plan. Disposing of them also makes it so he doesn't need to have them underfoot while they gestate and give birth, but can swoop back in again afterwards. And while you are correct about superheroines and their desirability, Xiang already has a large and well-trained stable of courtesan and it matters comparatively little to him to sacrifice access to a few ladies for a while for strategic purposes. And finally, it is hardly unknown IRL for a dude, having nutted, to immediately turn around and go 'ok that was great, now here's 50 cents for bus fare, get that ass out of here LOL'.

7) And again, last but not least, where the hell is Attila the Hung and his horde of stallions? Why toughest Asian crime lord and long time enemy of superbabes was not invited to "banquet"?

This banquet was about Xiang vassalizing the 'common' gangs. Attila is a real supervillain and will have to be dealt with separately. I originally planned for an epilogue where it is revealed that Xiang, having addicted the gang leaders now has them under absolute control and forces them to submit further - specifically by forcing them to hand over their ladies to get added to his harem, in exchange for their next fix. But I ended up cutting that scene as I felt the story was too long already, plus as an Asian dude specifically getting one over on other Asian dudes it didn't seem to fit well for what was billed as an AMWF-focused story. Perhaps that was a mistake. (This was also meant to imply the heroines, having also been dosed, were equally addicted and thus similarly compromised, another reason Xiang has few qualms about releasing them since they will be under his control regardless.) Note that in the actual text Xiang never takes his own drug, but the temptation of snorting it off superheroine bodies overrides the gangsters' understandable paranoia and they partake anyway. Attila, being much closer to a 'peer', could not be expected to fall for this, hence his absence.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon2:

"Loved it! Always love seeing your stories... snip... getting what's coming to her by submitting and getting bred by minorities."

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

"I'd also be really curious about the Hung Men's plan for the baby and how they can use a superheroine's child to advance their dominance further - in Beachport, are superpowers hereditary? Would also be really interested in seeing the clash between the Hung Men and Lady Luna!"

Are powers hereditary? Depends. Valkyrie is a demigoddess, her offspring are semi-divine, so yes in her case. Rebel Belle gets her powers from a jewel that was bound to her bloodline, so yes in her case too. Scarlet Sleuth has no powers, but she is absolutely a prime physical specimen, so to the degree those traits are heritable yes for her too.

As for their immediate plans… I won’t say too much about that. But I will say that for the Hung Society "we will use some of our energy to impregnate these super-ladies, in the hope that their offspring will become powerful assets to us a generation from now," would not in any way be out of place in their normal strategic thinking.

"Also I'm sort of curious what the other Hung Men must be like and how their powers work. I guess it makes sense that Big Xiang - the elephant - has wrinkled, gray skin, but it's probably less clear for Long Cannon, or Swift Chariot."

They will show up again eventually! I don't tend to do direct sequels but we will revisit them at some point. But for Long Cannon you can probably guess…

This also goes for Lady Luna, as mentioned above. I’m probably not going to write a direct sequel to this one, but the grudge between them is an established thing and we may well get to see the showdown between them (and then possibly her getting what's coming to her afterwards) at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What do you mean you not going to write a direct sequel? Story were only half-told. What happened with superbabes and their babies? Next time VV appear in the story, will she be a mother? Or baby will just disappear as if it wasn't there? What kind of storytelling it is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To previous Anon

"Story were only half-told...What kind of storytelling it is?" Ha-ha-ha, you must be new here. Welcome to MarkVSharp's Never- sequel-land!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon 3 and 4 - who have almost identical comments and I think are the same poster. If you’re not, write in and let me know.

“Loved the story. Loved the fall from grace. Loved the arrogance —> pregnant —> discarded progression. Love that it doesn’t get to gory for the superheroines. The only improvement may be to just stick with one superheroine - keeps the story a little more compact and focused.”

Yes, this one is a little shaggy, I will admit. On the other hand, if it was just one heroine I think the namesake Nyotaimori scene would get a little bit… small scale? It would be less ‘gangster summit’ and more, ‘gangster intimate dinner’. Which maybe could still work, but would shift things a bit.

“What’s next in terms of your story pipelines and when can we expect your next post?”

So, I actually have two multi-part stories I’m planning on releasing more or less simultaneously; a fanfic-heavy story over at DBC and something else over here. For reasons that I won’t get into too much related to site policies, each is going to be exclusive to that site, at least for the foreseeable future; so this is going to be the first entirely Lit-exclusive storyline I’ve put out (as opposed to conversions of older works). I would anticipate each to be on the order of 8 chapters, give or take. The Lit-exclusive story is a little different than my other work to date; it is not set in the same 'universe' as Beachport for one thing.

Time-frame wise; I don’t want to make too many promises, as it all depends on my free time and that’s not entirely in my control these days; shit happens. But I’m going to try to get the first chapters of each submitted next week, and then do a chapter a week for each after that. Whether I actually hit that goal or not remains to be seen.

In the slightly longer term; I’m also working on a few illustrated Beachport stories. These would not be illustrated versions of anything already out, but entirely new stories with one or more pieces of art in them. DBC doesn’t allow story illustrations, so if and when those come out they will also be Lit-exclusive at least in that aspect. The main difficulty right now is that finishing these requires me to settle a few outstanding ambiguities. For example, I would have to define what, exactly, Valkyrie’s ‘double-V-logo’ actually looks like…

Then there are also various one-off stories that will come out sooner or later. And the occasional revisiting of older works, although I'm going to try to space those out from now on.

“For me, my favorite will always be the CYOA Ms. A story. I appreciate some non-human/tentacle vs heroine pieces esp if they get caught in that sort of thing because of their arrogance.”

I really liked doing that CYOA as well, and want to do more of them at some point. Unfortunately, they take a LOT of work, and my bandwidth is unusually low right now.

On tentacles - they’re not a huge part of my repertoire normally, but I do have a couple stories coming up that feature them; so hopefully you’ll enjoy those.

@Anon5

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! What do you mean you not going to write a direct sequel? Story were only half-told. What happened with superbabes and their babies? Next time VV appear in the story, will she be a mother? Or baby will just disappear as if it wasn't there? What kind of storytelling it is?”

This has been my policy pretty much forever sorry; unless something is released explicitly as a multi-chapter work no two stories are ever released are direct sequels to each other. The fourth paragraph in my current profile discusses this. That said I am slowly edging away from that rule. The Lit-exclusive storyline above is intended to have multiple follow-on stories, all of which are in continuity with each other. I have considered doing sequels to some of my stories that are more open to them. But if I do, they will be a while coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, MarkVSharp, i wonder if upcoming story is about Xera? I have some ideas about Xera universe and i want to post it here if you don't mind. Please reply.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon6:

“"Story were only half-told...What kind of storytelling it is?" Ha-ha-ha, you must be new here. Welcome to MarkVSharp's Never- sequel-land!/”

I mean, that is my stated policy, yes. And in any case Beachport is very much intended to be the sort of comic-book kitchen-sink universe where time travel, inter-dimensional shenanigans, planet-wide magical curses and the like all happen every other Tuesday. So even if I did start writing interlinked storylines I would have every excuse possible to hit the retcon button basically as early and often as I wanted.

That said, I am thinking of loosening up on the ‘no sequels’ thing a bit. But it’s going to take a while for any hypothetical sequels to existing stories to come out. In the meantime, the relaxation of that policy instead is going to start with some material a little different than the current fare, speaking of which…

@Anon7:

“Hey, MarkVSharp, i wonder if upcoming story is about Xera? I have some ideas about Xera universe and i want to post it here if you don't mind. Please reply.”

Well… no actually. The upcoming story is set in another comic book universe but, confusingly enough, a different one from Beachport. The ‘comic book’ aspect is really just an excuse for why a few characters have powers; unlike in Beachport not everyone who gets powers in this universe feels a bizarre compulsion to put on skimpy outfits, though a few still do. Compared to Beachport it is intended to be a little more grounded and to feel more like ‘the real world’. One of the reasons for this is to specifically remove the easy-reset buttons mentioned above, so that events have more weight and permanency to them.

That said, if you want to talk about Xera stories; I’m open to it! There is a canonical fantasy-style universe that regularly ‘crosses over’ with Beachport and I do plan to get around to exploring it… eventually. It also has a canonical Xera-stand in; she has kind of appeared already, in the form of her costume showing up as a trophy in the Bush Poacher’s lair.

If you don’t want to go digging, said character’s name is Lady Ardor; she didn’t make it into the guide because I am still unsettled on a few of her details. She is intended as more of a ‘female paladin’ type than Xera’s more Red-Sonja-esque thing; but still fits into the same ‘hot chick with a sword who’s going to get into erotic adventures involving orcs and dark knights and sorcerers and shit’ that Xera has going on. Her costume broadly consists of some (very large) breastplates and a lower ‘vestment’ consisting of either a loincloth, panty, or both; plus possibly added details like greaves, helmet, etc. (I am generally in favor of adding more things onto a heroine that can get stripped off of her on her way to final defeat.)

I have the general idea that she is a priestess who has to wear her holy vestments to channel her divine goddess; i.e. she literally loses her powers from getting stripped - but the exact nature of those powers is still up in the air. Her symbology is likely to be golden fleur-de-lis on either purple or blue.

That’s basically what I have for her right now. If you’re able to fit things into those parameters, and want to throw ideas for fantasy Xera-esque stories at me, by all means feel free! I’d be happy to consider them, and this space works as well as any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, MarkVSharp, here is my ideas about how Xera’s universe might look like. Use it fully, use it partially or dismiss it completely, that is your call.

Imagine small continent with New Zealand tipe of climat and flora (but in contrast North is colder, South is warmer).

In center is a Middle Kingdom of men. Stereotypical fragmented feudal state with a huge gap between posh aristocrasy and a poor uneducated plebs. The main cities is the capital(landmarks:Royal palace, cathedral, Academy of Magic,market square, arena) and the port city on the bay coast(landmarks:shipyard,bazaar,foreigners district).

Race: human, pale skin, variety of hair and eyes colors. Men of the kingdom(from king to beggar) is not impressive and usually underperforms in every field, in contrast, all women(from queen to lowest peasant girl) is hot and gorgeous.

Technically country is ruled by king and nobles, but the real power is in the hands of rich merchants(that controls profitable trade with Southern islands and provides monarch and lords with loans) and high priests (that provides religious justification for inequality and patriarchy).

The main religion is misogynist male-dominated cult that strips women(regardless of status and abilities) of their rights, reducing them to male property. Disobeying to man of the house(father, husband) is a sin and a crime. Fanatical priests see amazons("rebellious dykes") as main threat to their power and their way of life.

Middle Kingdom is anything but safe and stable. The king is weak paranoid old man who sees conspiracies everywhere. For good reason. Nobles ploting against the king, priests and merchants ploting against each other...and against the king...and against the nobles. Villages under constant attack by bandits, orcs and cultists. Lords whose job is to protect peasants grew fat and lazy, and cowardly hiding behind castles walls. Dropouts of metropolitan Academy of Magic are swelling the ranks of warlocks, witches,necromancers etc. Long broad and deep bay connects Middle Kingdom with sea, so there is no shortage of pirates, giant squids, gillmen etc to capture merchant-ships and ravage noble ladies during sea cruises.

Up North is cold and harsh land of Barbarians, super potent and virile, chauvinist brutes, sort of a Boarman tribe. Actually their self-designation is Boarmen and they ride on flesh-eating beasts, mix of a horse and a boar.

Race: human, pale skin, tall, muscular, mostly red hair and blue eyes.

Boarmen is ferocious and warlike people. War is their source of wealth, glory and purpose. Well, you know "Crush your enemies! See them driven before you. And...<CENSORED>...their women! Northern women are few in number, tough and brave (to break them is a challenge). They love to have fun with their studs of a men, but rarely become housewives. They prefer life (usually short one) of an adventurers, tomb raiders etc. To fill the shortage of pussy barbarians raiding their more civilised neighbours to capture southern and elvish beauties.

End of Part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2

To the East lies grim and dangerous land of Greenskins. One does not simply walk in there;) Almost every creature here(and some plants) is driven by the urge to kill and devour men or to capture and impregnate women.

Swamp forests and marshes filled with carnivorous pregger plants and monster reptiles. You like it when dinos screwing amazons don't you? Well, semi-intelligent lizardmen is their offsprings. Lizardmen worship the swamp demon in half-flooded tample in the middle of the marsh. legends says it filled with tresures. Farther east is Dark Forest swarming with Goblins of all kinds. Armed with weapons of bone and stone(iron is poisonous for them), they are dangerous in masses, especially when their primal urge to kill and breed is channeled by will of dark wizard. Skilled trap makers. Goblins share the underground caves and burrows with giant spiders. Their relationship can vary from war of extermination to cooperation(when goblins use captured women as hosts for spider eggs and raise their offsprings as riding animals). Spider eggs is valuable booty, alchemists of Southern islands will pay a fortune to get it.

Hills and mountains on the eastern cost occupied by orcs and trolls, they inhabit caves, caverns and crumbling strongholds(ruins of the ancient civilization). Orcs looks like a mix of a barbarian and goblin, ugly and deformed humanoids with dark green/brown skin, tall, strong and extremely well-hung. They can use iron weapons and build primitive fortifications.

Trolls are Greenskin monsters twice the size of a tall man. They are dumbest, even among Greenskins, but extremely strong and their wounds heals very fast. Trolls are loners, but sometimes dark wizards can persuade them to to join their evil armies.

Greenskins do not have females of their own, so to breed and increase their number they need elf and human women.

To the west lies the Elven realm. Matriarchal society of immortal forest dwellers, wisely ruled by adored queen who also holds the position of high priestess and pythia. All-female council of druids is assisting the queen in governing of realm.

Elf women are the most beautiful creatures in the world. Everything about them is perfect, their fit bodies, their angelic faces, their milky white skin, their voices, their walk. They are well-mannered, brave and intelligent.

Elf "men" is handsome soy-boys with tiny limp dicks. Thet are courtly poets and musicians, skilled herbalists and physicians.

Peacful and autosuffisant elfs do not interfere in other races business, but sometimes they have to use their bows and magic to protect woods from northern raiders and southern pirates. Those clashes have cost many elven lives and forest folk is not capable to restore the number of the people because of elven men erectile dysfunction and impotence.

Only once a year elven druids headed by the queen performs a complex ritual to make dicks of a chosen men hard, for a short period of time. They immediately copulate with their beloved ones in the hope to make a baby, but weak sperm reduces the chances. Only a couple of pure elven children being born each year. It makes elvish ladies very unhappy and threatens the very existence of elven race.

A legend says that far to the east in the heart of Dark Forest grows a magical root capable to make elf men virile and potent and save Elven race from extinction. One by one, three groups of bravest warriors went on a quest to find the root but never returns.

End of part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 3

Down South lies the land of Amazons. Amazons is all-female, militarized, feminist society of Goddes worshipers. Cult of Goddess also known as Church of Sacred Vagina was born in Middle Kingdom as rebelion against male dominated official religion.

One day abused wife of priest gave a sacreligious speech claiming that she had a vision of female diety who have chose her to spread a word of new faith. Goddess have proclaimed women(carriers of sacred vagina) superior gender that suposed to rule society. She banned the dick-worshiping(main god of kingdom is worshiped in a form of erect phallus carved of wood or stone, and any married woman was obliged to perform daily oral servises to their husbands, carriers of "divine rod") and orders to establish a society based on female supremasy and solidarity. This preacher woman gained many fanatical followers from all classes, but the backlash of men in power was severe and Goddess worshipers were forced to flee from kingdom to southern wastelands. During their track women were repeatedly attacked by king's and priest's soldiers and was have to arm and protect themselves. That is how an Amazons was born.

Living in a harsh conditions of southern wastelands surrounded by enemies and wild beasts made Amazons strong, fierce and brutal. Skilled riders and warriors Amazons are waging a holy war for liberation of all women from male oppresion and at the same time they struggling for survival, for their community is under constant thread. So, when amazons not raiding "male kingdom's" lands they a repeling raids of greenskins, pirates etc.

Amazom society is democratic and egalitarian(any woman regardless of race and status can become an Amazon) but high priestess of Goddess and warrior queen(title is gained through competition which includes a lot of naked catfight) are highly respected.

The End

What do you think about all of this? Is it useful in any way?

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

At Anon#7 cont’d

Apologies it took a few days to get back to you, was concentrating on getting my next work out. Just submitted the first chapter, so have some time to turn back here.

First of all, thanks for writing this up, it's always useful to get an idea of what readers are interested in. However, going to say right out of the gate; I'm probably not going to use this exactly as-is. While I don't have a precise vision of the 'world' for my notional fantasy stories, I do have some general ideas, and it's a lot more sprawling than this. I'm unlikely to produce an actual 'map' right away, but if I did it would resemble something like the campaign map for a D&D game that's been running for 30 years and has had a ton of random shit splashed everywhere. A lot of spaces labeled 'here be dragons' or 'over here are a bunch of warring feudal kingdoms, nobody can keep them all straight' and etc.

There are a number of reasons for this. One is, if I want Lady Ardor (as mentioned, our designated Xera/Shera/Red Sonja stand-in) to wander into say a Fantasy Japan, or a Fantasy Africa, or 'insert-fantasy-culture-here'; (or, just as likely, to team up with a fellow lady warrior from that culture and then both get owned together) then I want ample excuses for that to happen. So any map I do produce is likely to have a lot of 'unexplored edges here' or 'fabled lands known only by wild travelers tales thisaway' at the edges, to accommodate any random culture I may come up with a story idea for later.

That said, I may well pick and choose individual aspects of your description and slot them in; just not necessarily in the same geographic layout. Some typical male-chauvinist kingdoms for our noble Amazons to clash with and potentially be captured by, ranging from historical levels of patriarchy all the way up to 'You have come to a land called Gor, *whipcrack*' levels, is going to be pretty standard. I was also thinking of a sort of Catholic church stand-in that worships a set of gods who, (in the vein of several actual gods like Uranus, Anu, and Osiris) were castrated; their religion only sees sex as useful for procreation and considers the wandering sexy Amazons to be basically witches. Just like the actual medieval Catholic church, they only have direct control in a relatively limited area, but religious influence in a vast swath of medieval and barbarian lands, so they can be a recurring antagonist regardless of location.

For elves, I was thinking of just making them all-female actually, at least in practical terms. Specifically, at some point the dudes all wandered off somewhere, as elves are wont to do (so basically Tolkien's backstory for the ents except instead of the entwives vanishing its the elfhubbies). Or maybe they all left in one big army to fight some great evil and got owned and captured, as per the Battle of Unnumbered Tears; and now their spunk is being used to breed orcs. Regardless; as an immortal race you could get away with essentially zero population growth for a long time; helps to explain why they're a dwindling power hiding out in isolated havens and etc. As mentioned, our primary Amazon stand-ins are going to be a group of human priestesses to a particular Goddess, or group of goddesses; but there would probably be a wandering elf-maid (probably trying to figure out where all the elf D went) who would regularly team up with her as like her frequent companion/rival/sidekick/maybe sometimes lover.

I do like the idea of a boar-riding tribe as antagonists to our Amazons, but I might just make them more literal pigmen and mix them in with the orcs, rather than have them as a human civilization. Actually, come to think of it, having a range of beast-men who are all patterned after different animals with male or phallic symbolism could be interesting. Instead of lizard men we could have, i dunno, python-men, whose shamans control snakes and who have to wear very long loincloths for some reason. Perhaps a race of bull-men who take a particular interest in breaking into the halls of lesser races and fucking their ladies in front of them. (Bears and otters we'll leave off, as that's a bit of a different genre.)

Regardless though these guys are likely going to be scattered in wandering tribes or infested strongholds basically everywhere so they are a consistently available opponent. In a similar vein, your ideas for evil plants, spiders, giant lizards, goblins, etc infesting the swamps are good; just, as mentioned, I would probably scatter said swamps all over rather than in one specific direction.

This is kind of burying the lead though because as mentioned my main interest right now is to flip open to a random page of the D&D monster manual and then say what does it look like when this and a lady adventurer fuck? So this universe has to be littered with your standard fantasy dungeons, ruins, lost temples and the like, all of which are filled to the brim with horny monsters. That list includes but is not limited to: mimics, cloakers, rust monsters, gelatinous cubes, mind flayers, beholders, golems, dragons, giants, gargoyles, demons, wraiths, water elementals, centaurs, lycanthropes, flying weapons, ghosts, roper, succubus, animated vines, Venus fly traps, and probably a bunch more I’m forgetting.

Speaking of; on the Amazons I have some thoughts as well, and they more or less mirror yours; but rather than a single polity they are more like a religious order. So they do have some independent queendoms (semi-analogous to the monastic states of the Teutonic Knights or the Knights of Malta). We could still have one in the harsh lands of the south, but there would be others, perhaps one on an island, and one inside a remote mountain valley, and etc. Queendoms surrounded by hostile realms may well be in constant warfare, raiding their neighbors for slaves, fending off counter-raids, etc. Others might have a more benevolent relationship with their neighbors, though probably still treating uninvited guests harshly.

But, as a religious group they would also have a presence outside those queendoms. In some lands they would be like an elite order of sacred paladins that exists within a feudal society that respects and honors them; in others they are persecuted and operate like underground covens of witches; in others completely unknown and like a bizarre alien force. Since they are scattered around their cultural weapons and such are going to vary from place to place, which again gives us an excuse to have say a samurai-lady show up in one story, or an arabian-nights-style lady in another, and so on. Depending on the needs of the story these could be either allies for our main regular heroine or rivals as they are both trying to get the same artifact to gain prestige within their order or w/e. But my other thoughts mostly mirror yours - yes of course everything will be settled by catfighting in various states of undress and etc.

Probably not going to make them democratic though, at least not in general. The narrative shorthand of Queen, Princess, Priestess, High Priestess, Matriarch, etc is too useful.

As another item; while I don't have many fixed ideas about geography, I do have some fairly extensive thoughts on cosmology. There's a long write-up I did for a notional fantasy setting a while ago that ended up lying fallow, and I was thinking of picking it up again for my Lady Ardor stories (should, again, I get around to writing them). Some of this dovetails with some of your ideas and some of it is a little different. It helps explain things like the origin of the aforementioned castrated gods, the Amazons' goddesses, and why a bunch of sex monsters able and eager to breed with human women are running around. I might dig it up and repost it here, in a separate post since this one is a little long, just to get feedback from folks.

Anyways, that’s a lot of words about a set of stories I have considered writing, but haven’t actually written yet. I may end up posting the above-mentioned cosmology at some point. If you have any additional responses to all this, absolutely feel free to reach out and post them too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...