Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 07

Story Info
Superman does the dirty with Robin, the Teen Wonder!
3.4k words
4.56
1.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good new luvers!

First, in this part, Superman gets it on hot and heavy... and I do mean HEAVY with that darling sidekick Robin.

But more importantly, there is just going to be one more part of this story to be posted and that will be it for this series!

Will Superman and that darling rent boy tramp Jimmy Olsen get back together?

Well honeys I haven't written the final part yet. Oh, yes, I know what I plan to happen, but these characters sometimes steer the story in unexpected directions!

I don't want to be a prick tease... oh, no, wait. That is EXACTLY what I want to do to you!

Stay tuned! I hope this chapter keeps you wanking and dripping. Keep this tissues handy to clean up any mess!

See you back here again in a few days!

Love, Mistress Tawny

Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen

From Rent Boy to Cub Reporter

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Twelve - The Teen Wonder wonders no more

It had been almost ten months since Jimmy had caught Superman fucking his two rent boy roommates. Jimmy had moved away and Superman lost his sweet boyfriend. Superman had resented Jimmy having sex with other men, despite that being how he earned his living, and a couple hours of jealous rage had destroyed their relationship.

Before meeting his rent boy lover, Superman had had sex occasionally, but it had never been a driving force in his life. But the sex with Jimmy had been fantastic. Particularly the exquisite feeling of Jimmy's ass caressing Superman's cock as he pumped in and out of his lover's tight sweet love tunnel.

After they split up, Superman was still the mighty superhero, protecting Metropolis and his adopted planet Earth, but he was much more aware of his own sexuality. He paid more attention to the people around him as potential sexual partners. However, other than Batman, whom he had confided in about his conflicted feelings about Jimmy, no one in the hero community knew anything about his change of mind set. He did not treat any of the heroes differently and approached no one for sex.

But whenever he got the chance, Clark Kent was open to, and searching for sexual partners. In truth, he was searching for a love to replace the love he had had for Jimmy. But while searching for that one person to make him whole, he was enjoying the sex.

Before Jimmy, he had not thought it possible to for him to be attracted to a man. But Jimmy had changed that. First it had been lust, then curiosity, and then infatuation and finally he realized that he loved the cute rent boy. He still felt an attraction for women, and so he had to admit that he was bisexual.

Since their breakup he had actively sought new sexual partners, both men and women. He had explored in order to find out who turned him on, and what kind of person he was looking for a relationship with. What he found had unnerved him, but he had come to accept it.

He liked sex with men. His dates with women had been unsatisfying. Whether they be more mature, confident women, or younger carefree spirits, the sex had been disappointing and unmemorable. But his dates with men -- and by dates he meant mostly gay bar pickups -- had been more satisfying. Much more satisfying.

He was not interested in men who wanted to dominate him, nor was he interested in men his own age. He found himself attracted to very young men - of legal age, of course. Teens who were cute and attractive. He found he liked them to be a bit feminine.

He loved how they kissed, and how they sucked his cock. And he loved sinking his cock into their sweet boipussies. Oh so tight. Oh so wonderfully delicious.

Superman had not fully admitted to himself that he was gay, but he was not far from accepting that.

One day Clark Kent was typing away at his typewriter on his desk at the Daily Planet when a figure approached. He looked up and was delighted to see that it was Dick Grayson with a backpack carried across his shoulder. Clark stood and hugged the strong lad. Dick was very lithe and muscular. In his other identity he was Robin, the former Boy Wonder and now known as the Teen Wonder.

"Hi Clark! I wondered if perhaps you might want to grab a beer!" asked Dick.

"Sounds great! It's close enough to quitting time and I am just working on background material, so let's go now!"

Dick had moved out of Wayne Mansion several months earlier as he was now attending Hudson University which was located between Gotham City and Metropolis. The two men walked a couple blocks to a bar which was popular with newspaper reporters and took a table in the back where they sipped on their beers.

Clark had known Dick for years, ever since Bruce had taken him in after his parents were killed by a gang who were trying to extort money from the circus that they performed in. Superman and Batman had many adventures together, usually accompanied by the Boy Wonder. Superman had watched him grow from an eager boy into an amazing teen into a fine young man.

The two reminisced for awhile, discretely, since any of the reporters nearby would love the scoop of the century, discovering their secret identities.

"I have something I want to ask you," said Dick. "But I don't want to offend you and I don't want to lose you as a friend..."

Clark smiled at the teen. "I can't see how you could possibly offend me! Ask whatever you want!"

"Well, you know I overheard you that night in the Batcave. That night when you told Bruce about your conundrum... about having sex with another man..." Dick looked down at the table.

"Yes. And I covered for you while you snuck out of the cave..." Clark smiled. "So... "

"How is Jimmy? Is he still your boyfriend? Are you still, um....." stuttered Dick.

"We broke up." Clark replied. "I did something foolish and he ran out on me. It was bad enough that he moved away!" Clark looked sad.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked!" Dick put his hand on Clark's hand.

"No, it's fine. I'm... I'm working my way through it."

"What do you mean?" asked Dick, taking another sip of beer.

"It's been almost a year. I'm still processing it all."

"You mean... sexually?" Dick almost whispered.

"Yes. I haven't talked to anyone about this. I've been having a lot more sex lately. Trying to figure out who I'm interested in." Clark said

"Who...? You mean women. And men?"

"Yes." Clark admitted. "I've been dating women and dating men, in order to find out who interests me. And by dating, I mean mostly one night stands. For sex."

"And what have you found?" prompted Dick.

Just then a siren went past on the street. And then two more vehicles with lights blazing and sirens howling. And then six more. Clark looked at Dick. "The backpack?" Dick nodded.

The two men went out the back of the building to the alley where they each changed into their superhero costumes. Superman picked up Robin and then flew the two up into the darkening sky. For the next three hours they assisted the fire services in rescuing people from a large burning building, and then assisted the police in tracking down the gang of arsonists who were responsible.

It was around ten pm when Robin asked Superman to fly them up to the top of a skyscraper where they could be alone and relax. The night air was chilly so Superman took off his cape and draped it around Robin's shoulders.

They sat on the edge of the roof, looking down on the ground several hundred feet below.

"Was there a reason you were asking me those questions?" Superman asked, turning his head to look at the teen hero.

In reply, Robin leaned in and kissed Superman on the lips. Superman was startled, but only for a moment. He returned the kiss and then took his hand and steadied Robin's head. He kissed the teen harder and probed his lips with his tongue. Robin eagerly sucked on Superman's tongue and the two heroes kissed languidly for a few minutes.

When they pulled back, Robin said, "Gosh. I've wanted to do that for perhaps forever! Thanks!"

"I never suspected!" said Superman, smiling.

"I never really admitted it to myself until recently. But once I did, I knew that I had wanted that for the longest time. That was nice." said Robin, and he took Superman's hand in his. Superman squeezed the teen's hand and held it.

"So what brought this on now?" asked Superman.

"I've been at Hudson for several months now. And as you know, when kids move away from home, they tend to experiment a lot, once the parental bonds are broken." grinned Robin. "Bruce thought it was a good idea if I lived in student residence like normal kids and so I have a couple of roommates. One of them, Ronnie, put the moves on me a few months ago."

"I thought I was perfectly straight. Heck I still think so. But... well, he does kiss pretty good and he has sucked my cock a couple of times. And he finally got me to suck his cock a couple weeks back. It was all nice." Dick moved his hand to rest on Superman's thigh and the began to lightly stroke it. Superman leaned in for a kiss and the two moaned into each other's mouths for a couple minutes.

"I was uncertain about all of this and talked to Wally..."

"Kid Flash?" asked Superman.

"Yeah, he said he'd been going through similar. And when I told him, he kissed me. It was weird kissing a guy I had known for years. Bu also nice. So he and I made out. We sucked each other's cocks. But he had gone even further with a couple of guys so he asked me to fuck him in the ass and I did and it felt SO good having my dick up his ass and I came so hard!"

"Are you attracted to the guys, or are you just enjoying the sex part?" asked Superman, now resting his own hand on Robin's thigh. Robin moved his hand and squeezed Superman's cock. It was now pretty obvious where the rest of the evening was heading.

"With Wally it is just sex. We've only done it together twice. With Ronnie, I think it is also the sex, though he is really cute. But I'm not sure I want a boyfriend. And I don't think I'm ready for other people to know I might be gay."

"And tonight......"

Robin looked Superman in the eye. Then looked away. Then looked back again. "Ronnie wants to fuck me in the ass."

"And you're not certain? You wanted someone to talk this out with?"

"No. That's not it. I've already decided I want it. Wally enjoyed having me fuck his ass so much that I am eager to try it." grinned the teen.

"But...."

"But I wanted my first ass fuck to be extra special. Super special. I want you to fuck my ass. Please."

"You want me.... " grinned Superman.

"You're teasing me now. Yes, I want Superman to be the first man to fuck my ass!" Robin giggled and then kissed Superman again.

It took only moments for Superman to fly the two men to an alley near Clark's building where they both quickly changed into their civilian clothing. And ten minutes later they were eagerly taking each other's clothes off in Clark's bedroom.

Clark was amazed at Dick's body. The other young men who he had sex with... the type he sought after... were slim and feminine. Dick's body was thick and muscular. The boy had grown up as a circus acrobat and his life as Robin had continued to add to his fitness and athleticism. He was a powerful lad.

On the other hand, Dick had seen Clark's body before. Well most of it. He had never seen his penis. Superman was built like a true Adonis. Sleek and powerful. Muscular arms and legs, Smooth hard chest.

Each was in awe of the other's body. They writhed on the bed arms and legs entwined as they kissed savagely, hungrily. "Oh I've fucking wanted this!" cried Dick. Clark smiled as he then placed a hickey on the lad's neck. Clark moaned as Dick's hand clasped onto his cock. Fuck that felt good, he thought!

"Why haven't we done this before?" Clark whispered to Dick as his own hand found Robin's dick and slowly fisted it.

Dick smiled, "Because you're not a pervert! I only came of age a few months ago! And neither of us had any interest or even curiosity about men until recently! But now... fuck! You've got a gorgeous cock!" Dick moved down the bed and took the head of Superman's cock in his mouth and began sucking. "I love this cock!" he said.

Dick may not be very experienced but he was enthusiastic. Clark groaned as Dick licked the sweet spot under the edge of his ribbed glans. Well two could play this game. He shifted around, keeping his cock in Dick's mouth, but now he had Dick's cock in hand and inches from his mouth. When dating Jimmy, Superman had been reluctant to suck his lover's cock. He was not ready to admit he was gay. But after the first taste of cock which destroyed his relationship with the rent boy, he had taken many one night lovers in search of a new partner and he had learned that he was gay, and sucking a cock did not make him any more gay.

He lapped his tongue across Dick's cock head and then ran his tongue down the length of the lad's dick. Returning to the head, he engulfed the cock with his mouth and bobbed his head up and down on Dick's thick truncheon. "You've got a gorgeous cock yourself, Dick" he muttered between slurpings.

Dick pulled his head off of Clark's Dick to gaze in awe. "Oh fuck!" he cried. "Superman is sucking my dick!" He took his hands and grasped Clark's head and tried to jam as much of his cock into Clark's mouth as he could. Clark, wet a finger and teased the finger against Dick's asshole. It took a moment but the finger easily slid in to the first knuckle and then after a moment to the second.

Dick writhed! "Fuck, oh fuck! That feels so good. But stop!" Superman looked up questioningly into the boy's eyes! "I want to cum while you fuck me! Please put your cock in me!"

Clark grinned. He pulled Dick's cock out of his mouth, but left his finger in his ass as he flipped Dick over on his stomach and then pulled the lad's ass in the air, on his knees. Clark reached to the bedside table and removed some lube which he the squirted on Dick's ass. He used the finger in his ass to push lube inside and then used two and finally three fingers to work a good amount of the liquid into Robin's tight butthole.

"Put it in me! Oh fuck! I want your cock inside me! Fuck my ass, Clark! Please!!!" panted Dick.

Clark steadied himself behind the athletic sidekick. He placed the ribbed glans of his cock against Dick's anal pucker. He marvelled at the sight of Dick's smooth virgin ass. Jimmy's ass had had a broad brown ring around it, the sign that it had been fucked many many times and the skin around the hole had become pliable and elastic. But Dick's ass had not had a cock in it, yet, and so there was no trace of a ring around his boy hole.

Clark pushed. After brief resistance, the glans popped past his sphincter and Superman slid the head of his cock a couple inches into Robin's anal chute, and then paused, holding it there as Dick got used to the hot meat invader.

Dick's eyes watered a bit from pain, but he moaned, "Shove it in me! I want your cock! Fuck me!"

Clark watched Dick's hand grip the sheets tighter as he used more pressure and slid his cock further up the muscular youngster's ass. Dick grunted, but pushed back. Clark's cock slowly inched deeper into the sidekick's hot tunnel. Oh, it gripped his cock so fucking tight!!

For the next several minutes Clark pulled back and then thrust forward, working his shaft deeper and deeper into Dick's steaming ass. This is why he now sought out men as his sexual partners - partly for the thrill of the forbidden love of a man for a man, but also because the tight grip of an ass was so much better than a woman's pussy. He now knew he never wanted his cock in a woman's cunt again. Why settle for great sex when he could have fantastic sex!

Dick moaned as Clark bottomed out in his ass. He had taken all of Clark's dick. His bottom had reshaped itself around the thick slab of Kryptonian meat. He no longer felt any pain, just pleasure! "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Clark!" Superman smiled and quickened his pace. He began to deep dick his sidekick lover! Occasionally he would pull his cock almost all the way out. He admired how Dick's ass pulled out as if trying to suck the cock back in!

Dick thrust his ass back against Clark's thrusting rod! Clark reached around the lad's hips and felt for his cock. Dick's dick was rigid and leaking jizz Dick raised himself to his knees, his back pressed against Clark's chest. He turned his head so that the two heroes could kiss, hungrily. Clark continued to pummel Dick's ass as one hand toyed with the lad's cock and the other squeezed Dick's nipple as he pulled the youth tight against his body.

Clark shouted, "I'm fucking cumming!" and pushed Dick to the mattress. He thrust his cock as deep as it would go in the boy's hot ass and then shot six jets of hit scuzz into the teen's bowels. Dick groaned as his own cock fired it's jisum into the bedsheets.

Clark collapsed panting onto the bed, his cock slipping from Dick's ass. The two men lay exhausted and smiling at each other. They linked fingers, a promise of more to come.

Dick stayed the night. The two men fucked and sucked for hours. At one point, Clark put on his Superman tunic. Dick put on his Robin tunic and domino mask. It was so much more erotic for both when it was Superman and Robin making love. When Superman came, he shot his super seed all over Robin's face and his mask. Fuck he came so hard!

In the morning Superman helped Dick retrieve his motorcyle and in a side alley the two lovers tenderly kissed before Dick rode off, back to University.

Approximately a month later they met up again and spent two full hours fucking in Clark's bed again. But they agreed this would be the last time. Dick had gotten what he needed from the experiences. Superman had fucked him, wow! But Dick preferred partners his own age. And Superman preferred his young sex partners to be less athletic, more feminine.

And besides, if Batman/Bruce ever found out what the two of them had been doing together, it would end the World's Finest superhero friendship!

Little did Superman know that his hunt for the perfect lover to replace Jimmy Olsen would soon be over.

For it was just three weeks later, almost a full year since Jimmy had stormed out of his life, that Clark walked into the Daily Planet offices on a Monday morning and was called into Perry White's office along with Lois Lane and several other staff.

"Everyone," started Perry. "I want you to meet the Daily Planet's newest cub reporter!"

Clark was flabbergasted as Jimmy Olsen stepped forward. "Yes, we want to welcome Clark's friend, Jimmy Olsen to our staff, and we hope he has many years as a valued member of our family!"

Jimmy glanced down, humbled by the applause of his new co-workers. He looked up and met Clark's eye. And grinned.