Supernatural Supersizing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no shame in her nudity despite being outclassed in every way by the Succubus standing in front of her, Tania's lithe figure alluring in its own way!

"Good," Nix purred as she fell back into her throne, spreading her limbs, "you have such a cute body Tania."

The Elf looked like she was going to cry from hearing the compliment!

"T-Thank you Mistress!" She rushed to give her thanks, her tongue tripping over the words, "I-It's nothing compared to your body though!"

"Mmmm that's not true little Elf." Nix's tone suddenly changed, indicating a shift of mood in the room, "You're just a different kind of sexy, the kind you don't see in my realm."

Nix licked her lips as she took in her personal assistant's body, meaning every word.

"Now, why don't you come here and get on the throne with me. I want to feel that body against mine!"

"Whatever you desire, Mistress!"

Walking over to Nix, Tania paused, realizing she didn't know how her Mistress wanted her to join her; noticing the Elf's confusion, Nix smiled and patted her thighs, her double-genitalia jostling from her slight movements. Smile growing wide, Tania, as delicately as she could, climbed atop the Succubus, careful as to where she put each limb - a task made exceedingly difficult by the two cocks and four balls she had to maneuver around. Awkwardly, she half-sat on one of Nix's knees, legs bundled up to her chest, balancing herself on an arm of the throne. Giving a throaty chuckle, Nix reached out and patted the back of her half-done-up hair, Tania shivering from the touch.

"Not like that," Nix chastised, turning her palms upward, "I want you to stand on my legs. It's the only way we'll be able to make all of this work.

Now Tania understood what her Mistress wanted!

Cautiously, Tania reached out and grabbed Nix's hands, the Succubus's folding over the Elf's small fists. Trying not to let her nervousness show, she started to stand up, legs trembling as she lifted herself using her Mistress's hands for balance. As her knees extended she came to the realization that what she was standing on - Nix's thigh - wasn't wobbling or quivering at all, staying completely still and firm under her weight; it was like her feet were planted on a concrete slab! Feeling more courageous now that she knew her Mistress wouldn't let her fall, Tania stood up fully, putting one foot on each of Nix's thighs, the Succubus showing no signs of being bothered by it at all.

Letting go of Nix's hands, Tania replaced them with something even better. Grabbing onto the twin-towers hovering at her chest level, the Elf stroked them happily, letting their healthy helping of precum splash across her fists and torso; while she did, Nix settled deeper into her seat, watching her personal assistant closely. Rubbing her stomach against the lower pulsating pole, Tania moaned as it nearly scorched her alabaster flesh, soaking her down to her mons, the horny girl unable to stop herself from lightly grinding her cunt against the underside of the red shaft. Her movements were the same as if she was riding a horse, her hips bucking against the massive beast, her fingers pulling at them under their glans like reins. Nix was amused, but losing patience.

"Enough of that, Tania. We're not here for your pleasure."

Tania snapped out of her lust-drunk masturbation.

"O-Oh, I'm so sorry Mistress! I don't know what came over me! I just get so... so horny when I'm close to you!"

"I know, little Elf. But I think it's time you hop onto one of my cocks."

"...just one?"

Nix let out a deep, hearty laugh.

"Don't be greedy, pet! Yes, just one. For now."

Tania gave her a small pout before she looked down, trying to judge exactly how she was going to fulfill her Mistress's command.

"What's wrong? Having second thoughts? Are they too big for you, my assistant?"

"No! Never! They're perfect Ms. Nix. It's just..." The Elf trailed off, looking from her crotch to the crown of one of Nix's cockheads, "...I'm not sure I can do it in this position."

"All you had to do was ask for help."

Arms lashing out faster than Tania could follow, Nix wrapped her hands around her personal assistant's waist, yanking her into the air; Tania yelped as she was suddenly airborne, trying her best to fight the urge to kick and flail. With supernatural strength the Succubus lifted the young woman up like she was no heavier than her briefcase, bringing her forward as she raised her higher. When Tania's feet were pushed into the top of her breasts, a stray swing all the Elf needed to do to lose one in the consuming cleavage, Nix began to reposition her, choosing to place her at her second cock - the one closer to her body. She lowered her until her cunt was hovering less than an inch above her throbbing, semen-spewing glans.

"Better?"

"Y-Yes Mistress! Thank you for the help!"

"My pleasure. Now," Nix brought Tania down closer until their sexes mashed together, "I think you can take it from here."

Panting as she nodded, no words in any of the languages she knew powerful enough to do her excitement justice, Tania hunched over and grabbed Nix's purple helmet. The Succubus loosened her grip on the Elf's hips ever so slightly, giving her just enough wiggle room to move around with, while staying firm enough to re-hold her if she should slip or lose balance. Tania stroked the vein-riddled shaft, coaxing her Mistress's self-made lubrication out of it and onto her pink slit, getting herself ready to take the appendage that looked like it couldn't possibly ever fit inside of her. But she knew better - they both did. Taking a last, long breath, Tania pushed herself down, her torso shining in its precum-splattered form from the light coming from the window behind them, and forced one of Nix's other heads inside of her.

Fuck!

Tania cried out and threw her head back immediately as the mushroom-shaped end of Nix's cock dug into her tiny pussy, half of it going in on the first try; that was all it took to launch her into an orgasm, a thin stream of clear liquid shooting out of her cunt and onto the Succubus's chest. Nix laughed appreciatively as her tits were drenched in girl goo, automatically finding pleasure in her partner's ecstasy - another aspect of her specific, demonic nature. Sliding a finger across one of her mountainous mounds, she lifted the dripping digit to her mouth and sucked the juices off of it, moaning at the taste of unrestrained arousal. It was going to be a very good day.

Allowing her assistant to catch her breath and recover from her spraying climax, Nix resisted the urge to buck her hips and shove the rest of her cock into the petite girl. It would be an unneeded action, Tania more than willing to take everything she had to offer, throwing herself at the Demoness's mercy whenever possible. Eventually Tania did regain control of her body and without a moment's hesitation resumed her self-impalement. Still holding onto Nix's cock for dear life, she swiveled her hips as she lowered herself once more, groaning as her lower-lips were stretched to strained tautness, losing their natural pink-hue in favor of haggard whiteness.

Once Nix's enormous, fleshy helmet was fully inserted inside of her, the rest would be relatively easy-going - relatively. Taking a cock longer than her own leg and just as thick never a simple task! Sliding her hands off of Nix's dastardly dick - her cockhead alone enough to keep her plugged and speared in place - Tania moved them to her own breasts as she let gravity take its due course, her body dropping onto more of the ridiculous rod, her small, engorged clit poking out of its hood and bobbing against the Succubus's meat. Her bottom lip folded into her mouth as she bit down onto it, trying to stifle her own screams and moans, holding back as much as she could as she slowly fucked herself on her Mistress's monstrous member, wanting to put the Succubus first before her own cravings.

Inch after inch of mega-fat shaft slid into her, the rippling arteries lacing it grinding against her inner walls and spreading her labia until they were peeled back into transparency. Her legs trembled as she got closer to her Mistress, her grip on her own perky tits tight enough to leave bruises - or they would if she was of a less resilient race. That was half the reason Nix picked her as her personal assistant and favored cocksleeve! Elves were notoriously hardy, able to withstand most forms of abuse, a perk of their immortality. It made her perfect for taking Nix's dual, oversized cocks and gallons of cum her quad-sperm-containers produced endlessly.

While the Elf brutalized her depths on her cock, Nix observed her intently, making small circles on Tania's skin with one of her talons, her silent way of letting her assistant know she was doing well. She moaned quietly to herself as her other, unsheathed cock rubbed against Tania's backside, her silky flesh nearly as stimulating as her pussy was. Balls gurgling between her legs, Nix resisted the urge to ravage Tania right then and there, waiting as patiently as she could until the Elf was fully accustomed to taking her; it was a daily ritual for them, Tania's powers of magical rejuvenation making her just as tight and resistant every time they fucked. It didn't stop her cum factories from billowing their pre-load up her member, however, the creamy substance white-washing her assistant's inside and leaking out from the seal between her legs.

"Fuck, M-Mistress you're so big!" Tania cried out, stating the obvious as she sunk down on another section of stupendous shaft, "So, so damn huge! You fill me up so good!"

"And you feel good to fill, pet. There's still so much left for you as well."

"Oh Gods!"

Tania's knees began to buckle, folding back on themselves from weakness and needing to do so in order to take more of her Mistress's sturdy, pulsing column. The cock behind her grinded high up her back, mirroring how deep the one inside of her was, the fat glans beating against the middle of her spine; at this point, she was sandwiched between Nix's massive sexual extremeties, her front engulfed by the biggest tits in the land while her rear was pressed against an extensive pillar, all the while being impaled on another of an equally-as-intimidating size! She was caught between a cock and a soft place! The thought alone was enough to send her shuddering into another climax, her outpouring of syrup basting the front of the Succubus's giant mountains this time.

Her Mistress had reached a new level of depth inside of her, a deepness that was visible against her midsection. As Tania dropped lower and lower, Nix's throbbing helmet momentarily hit a barrier in her cunt, one that quickly opened up to accept more of her enormity; it was Tania's cervix, the only wall between her pussy and womb. Having been in this exact position many times before the Elf was essentially able to will it open, the spongy-blockade spreading itself with the help from the battering ram beating at its surface. With a guttural groan, Tania sunk down another several, pussy-gaping inches, her sex spasming as the Succubus's bitch breaker broke her open, entering her womb and filling it in an instant, molding it around its shattering shaft and puncturing glans.

Hands roaming lower down her torso as soon as Nix's excessive appendage entered her baby chamber, they grabbed at her stomach - her stomach which was no longer as flat as it once had been. Imprinted into her skin was the shape of Nix's member, denting her creamy flesh from above her groin to below her small breasts, stretching her body out in the way only the Succubus could; this would happen to anyone she fucked, but on the petite Elf it was even more pronounced. The outline of Nix's colossus was prominent enough that it rubbed to her own ginormous titties, the Demoness nearly able to titfuck herself through Tania's body. Tania's slim digits groped needily at the protrusion in her abdomen, pulling pleasure from her Mistress's pole.

Nix purred as she felt her own gigantic shaft and glans squeeze against her fat mammaries, an extra dose of sensation for her to enjoy as her assistant rocked up and down on her ramrod. Loosening her hold on Tania's hips, the support now unneeded, she used them to caress her own body, running her fingers across the expanse of her titanic tits, snaking them across the glowing red flesh to get at her nipples. Like she was milking a Crescent Beast she pulled at them, moaning, her eyes never leaving the Elf, struggling now to even see the point of penetration, the balloons topping her chest blocking her view; but she could feel it, and that was what was important! Tania's clenching canal was like the finest silk, massaging every inch of her ridiculous member, soaking it with her aroused secretions.

She wasn't the only one leaking like a cracked jug.

If anything Nix's precum production had only increased once the fucking began, ramping up so much that it looked like she was constantly cumming - or at least cumming by a normal man's standards. Her lower, original cock spewed its seed into the air, most of the gooey expulsions blasting into Tania's neck and half-bunned hair, several stray salvos flying into air and raining back down onto both of them, Nix's naturally blood-red skin specked with dots of white; and as it always did, her second cock matched her first. Bubbles of pre gurgled the Elf's stomach, small spheres appearing across her milky complexion and popping between her fingers. They sank quickly once they were formed, dropping into her bowels and slowly expanding her belly.

"Oooh Mistress I can feel it already! Your cum is so powerful it's starting to affect me!"

Nix's eyes flashed to Tania's chest.

"That's just the beginning," she licked her lips and gave a hard pinch to her enormous nipples, "you know that as well as I do, Elf."

"Fuck, I do! I can't wait!"

What they were both referring to was the special properties of Nix's entire race's semen, the magical aspect of it that allowed her to start her company and get rich. When consumed, whether orally or through other means, the fertile secretion caused changes in the people it entered; what changes occurred were entirely dependent on the whims of the Demon who created it, the means by which they willed the enchantment to work a closely guarded secret. Nix realized a long time ago that this could be bottled and sold, the effects working whether the cum was taken directly from the source or saved for later, and she put her business plan into action. It used to just be her doing all the work, filling potion after potion alone, but as her income increased she was able to hire others to do it for her - though she still engaged in experimenting when she felt like it. Now she had a legion of Succubi and Incubi - the two sexes of her people - working in a factory underground, paid handsomely as they climaxed continuously every day, each one specializing in a different variety of sexual enhancements.

There were definitely worse jobs in this world!

12