SuperSlut Ch. 04: Nora West-Allen

Story Info
XS enjoys her first big cock, her mom's and friend's.
1.2k words
4.32
10.9k
12
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora was in her bedroom, sleeping in her PJs. She had a long day of helping her dad and mom in stopping Cicada. She rubbed her hands up and down her body as she slept.

"Well," she moaned. "I might as well play with myself." She lowered her hand down her pants and began to rub her pussy. She wanted to fill her pussy with anything she could find. She proceeded to pull down her own pants, revealing her cute, little pussy and tight, young speedster ass. She continued to rub her pussy.

At this very moment, Nora was wet. More than wet. Turned on. Her skin was tingling.

Ten minutes ago, she was looking for something to put inside her. And fifteen minutes before that, she had been lazily fingering herself. Pulling aside her panties, tugging on her lips, spreading herself apart with two fingers. Left handed.

Nora had a leg propped up on the bedside table to reach herself better. It was easier to thrust her fingers inside her tight pussy. She touched her pussy like a stranger. Gentle, curiously exploring. Slightly uncoordinated since she was using her off-hand. She was moist. She knew Caitlin and Iris kept lube hidden in the drawer of the computer desk. But Nora knew she didn't need it.

The more she fingered herself, the more Nora wanted... well, more. When she was done teasing herself, that's when she decided to find something to fill her up. She looked down at her own hand and smiled.

"I'm sure that you will do nicely," she said. She slipped her pointer finger into her own pussy, causing her to moan softly. She closed her eyes and began to moan louder. She used her other hand to fondle her own breasts. She brought her hand up to her own mouth and saw that her finger was covered in her own juices. She stuck her finger into her own mouth and tasted the juices on it.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "I had no idea how tasty my juices are. I taste so good." She slipped her finger back inside her pussy and began to fingerfuck herself. Nora had no idea that she was being watched by her friend Caitlin Snow via security camera in STAR Labs. Caitlin slipped her hand down her own pants and began to rub her cock slowly.

"Oh god Nora," Caitlin moaned. "I had no idea you were so dirty. You are a dirty, little girl. Don't stop playing with yourself. Keep going.... don't stop....oh god yess....I'm so close.... come on Nora....cum with me...."

Nora's fingers were now thrusting in and out of her pussy, while her thumb rubbed her clitoris. Nora rocked her head back and screamed as her orgasm shot through her body like a bullet from a gun. Moments later, Caitlin came as well, spraying her creamy white fluid all over the table.

"Well well well," a voice said. "What do we have here? A naughty, young woman touching herself to an image of a slutty little speedster?"

Caitlin turned around and faced Iris, standing in front of her. "Shit Iris," she gasped. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to have you see me like this." Iris smiled.

"Don't apologize Caitlin," Iris said. "I know how much you love Nora. I do too. Why don't we head over to our house and have some fun with her?"

"That sounds great," Caitlin said as she walked out of STAR Labs with Iris.

Nora, moaning while she rubbed her pussy and tasted her own juices. She had no idea that her mother Iris and her friend Caitlin were on their way to play with her as well.

1 hour later....

Caitlin and Iris were both in the living room. Caitlin turned to face Iris. They both nodded and began to undress each other. They kissed each other and began to rub each other's cocks, until the cocks were fully erect.

"Shall we go find Nora and give her the fuck of her entire life?" Iris said. Caitlin nodded and followed Iris as they headed to Nora's bedroom.

They entered the room and watched as Nora pumped her fingers inside her pussy. Iris and Caitlin loved watching Nora and smiled. Iris walked over to her own daughter and began to kiss her neck. Nora was so lost in her own pleasure to notice what Iris and Caitlin were doing.

"Hey there sweetie," Iris whispered into Nora's ear. "Are you enjoying yourself? Me and Caitlin loved watching you playing with yourself. It turned us both on. Roll over on your tummy and spread your asscheeks?"

Nora moaned as she got into position and spread her asscheeks. Caitlin and Iris smiled as they had a great view of Nora's little holes. They smiled and began to inhale Nora's scent. Iris thought of an amazing idea. She turned to face Caitlin.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to fingerfuck our little speedster's pussy till she squirts." Iris said. "Also, who ever makes her cum in the shortest time gets to fuck her pussy. Deal?"

"Deal," Caitlin said, shaking hands with Iris. They start the game. Iris and Caitlin count in and play their choice. "I chose scissors."

Iris smiled and showed her own choice. "Sorry Caity. I have rock. That means I win." She placed her hands on Nora's hips and pulled her closer to her. "Ready Nora," she said. "Ready for your best orgasm ever?" Nora whimpered in approval before she began to moan as her mother began licking her pussy. Iris tastes her daughter's juices and smiles at her. "You taste deliciously. Like a walking piece of candy." She then sucks on her pointer finger, coating it in saliva, before she proceeded to rub Nora's pussy with it. Before Nora could react, Iris slipped the finger into Nora's pussy.

Caitlin was getting more turned on by the minute. She crawled over to the mother daughter interaction and began to rub Nora's bumhole slowly. She then followed Iris's example and sucked on her finger. Once the finger was covered in Caitlin's saliva, she slipped it into Nora's butt. She then looked up at Iris.

"So," she said as she pushed her finger into Nora's butt in and out. "How are things going with you and your family?"

"Well," Iris said as she pushed her finger into Nora's pussy in and out. "My dad is now the captain of the Central City Police Department. Singh became the Chief of police." Caitlin smiled.

"That's awesome," she said. "That good news deserves a sloppy kiss on the lips."

"I agree," Iris said as she leaned over and kissed Caitlin's lips and began to make out with her. They were both lost in their own pleasure that they didn't notice Nora was getting closer to her own orgasm.

Nora had her head down on the bed pillow, biting down on it to keep her from screaming. The pleasure grew from a small spark to a blazing inferno.

Without any warning, Nora came, squirting her juices all over both Caitlin and Iris. They proceeded to kiss Nora on her neck as they snuggled together.

"Nora," Iris said. "Would you like to go out with us for a meal? Maybe dinner?"

Nora nodded in approval before she fell asleep, being cradled by her two favorite friends.

To be continued