SuperSlut Ch. 05: Thea Queen

Story Info
Thea Queen enjoys her first ever big black cock.
1.3k words
3
8k
12
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been many years since Thea Queen had been enjoying her new home. She had never lived alone before then. She was getting closer to unpacking her things when she noticed a woman standing there, stroking her own cock. She had never seen this woman before, but she still felt like she didn't have to worry about her. She continued to live in the new house, despite having this unusual person hanging around. The person would show up in various different places of the house.

Start Flashback...

The first time Thea had seen this woman was in the middle of the night. At around 4:09 am, she awoke to the sound of someone moaning in pleasure, next to her ear. She rolled over and looked up and was surprised by what she saw. There was a young woman, about 30 to 35 years old, standing there, stroking her cock slowly. Thea thought it was kinda weird but she wasn't really worried, so she went back to sleep, unaware that the woman had just came on her body and face, before vanishing.

The second time was when she was taking a shower and she felt her own breasts being sucked on by an young woman who was rubbing her cock as well. She moaned in pleasure as they woman came on her legs and then vanished.

Finally the last time was when she was sleeping. She felt like someone was pulling down her pants and panties. She woke up and saw, to her own surprise, her fallacid cock becoming rock hard and erect. She could feel a wet and warm sensation on her cock, but couldn't see anyone around her. She watched as her cock disappeared and reappeared, as if a ghost was sucking her off. She moaned as she came hard, spraying her creamy white filling, and she heard the sound of someone gulping it down.

End Flashback...

Currently, Thea was lying in bed and reading a book about sexual intercourse and different positions of sex. She knew that the woman would show up sometime in the night, but she didn't know when. She looked at her alarm clock. The time read 3:59 am. She was getting tired and began to believe that the woman wasn't going to come. Suddenly, as the time became 4:00 am, she saw her bedroom door open and close by itself. She felt the temperature drop a few degrees, yet she still didn't feel threatened. She smiled.

"Hey there," she said. "So, ummm. My name is Thea Queen." She held up the spirit box. "We can talk to each other using this device. I will ask you questions, and you can change the environmental impulses to speak back to me." She turned it on. "If you understand what I have said, say my name."

There was no sound for a few minutes before the device picked up the sound of someone saying, 'Thea'.

Thea smiled. "Okay then," she said. "Let's get started with the main thing. I have been seeing this woman, standing around my house, mostly in my bedroom and bathroom, stroking her cock. Was that you?"

"Yes," the spirit box said.

"Also," Thea continued to say. "The other night, I felt someone sucking me off. Was that you again?"

There was a pause, and then another 'yes'.

Thea smiled before she proceeded to speak. "Are you in my bedroom right now?" She looked around her room.

The spirit box said 'yes'.

"Well then," Thea said as she got comfortable. "Let's get a little bit more personal. Would you like to suck me off again?"

She waited for a moment and then heard a soft 'yes'.

"Well then," Thea said. "Have fun." With that said, Thea watched as her pants and panties were pulled down to her knees and moaned as she felt her own cock being sucked on. "Oh fuck. You really know how to suck cock. You know I have been sucked off by many guys and girls, but never a futanari ghost. But this is so much better than anything else I've ever had."

Thea tilted her head back against the backboard and then saw another cock. There was no one else around and Thea smiled.

"Is this a friend of yours?" She asked. "Does she want to play with me too?" The spirit box said 'yes' and Thea smiled. "The more, the merrier." With that said, Thea began to suck on the cock in front of her mouth.

Mmmmmm," Thea moaned in pleasure as she continued to suck on the cock before her face. Suddenly she felt her own orgasm rise and fall as she came inside the ghost woman's mouth. At the same time, she felt the second ghost woman's cock pump it's load into her mouth.

Before Thea could say anything, the spirit box spoke again. 'Have you ever been gangbanged by multiple people?' it asked.

Thea smiled and shook her head no. At that moment, she watched as multiple disembodied cocks appeared around her body. She then felt hands roaming up and down her body, fondling her. She leaned back and felt her own shirt being pulled off. Now she was fully naked and her cock was rock hard. Her pussy was dripping wet with excitement and anticipation. She felt her own legs being spread open and her pussy being licked. She moaned softly and squirmed in pleasure as she felt a second tongue work it's way into her ass.

"Please..." Thea pleaded with the ghost women, who were circled around her. "Just violate me. I'm nothing but a little fucktoy that you can use to your content. Pound all of my holes. My mouth, my pussy, my ass." She smiled as she pointed at her ears. "You can even fuck these two holes."

That's all the encouragement the ghost women needed. They then proceeded to fuck Thea in every single one of her young holes. They were so gentle and loving, as they fucked her deep.

The spirit box spoke again. 'How does it feel to be gangbanged by multiple people who are all ghosts?' Thea just moaned in pleasure.

She was sucking on two different cocks at once. They pounded her throat repeatedly. The women were so gentle with her. As they were all fucking each of Thea's young holes, they caressed her body. They whispered words like 'sweetie' and 'baby'. They fucked Thea for hours. Whenever one was tired of the hole, it would be joined by another cock and they both would fuck the same hole together.

They were all fucking Thea's holes. There were two fucking her face, two humping her pussy, four in her ass, and one in each ear.

Thea was completely speechless. Even when she had nothing in her mouth, so could only nod and moan in pleasure as the women fucked hard and deep. She couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer. With a little squeal, Thea experienced her first orgasm. Both her cock and pussy squirted, covering the area in front of her in her own genetals. The women whispered in approval.

"You look beautiful when you cum," the woman who was currently fucking Thea's pussy. She lifted Thea's legs over her shoulders and pounded her deeper. "Let's make you cum some more."

Thea whimpered as she experienced her second orgasm. Suddenly she felt her second orgasm being followed by a third then a fourth and fifth. The woman who was fucking her pussy came inside her. At that moment, the other women came. They sprayed her body, from head to toe with their cum. And just like that, they were all gone. The spirit box spoke again for the last time.

'We had so much fun with you,' it said. 'See you in 9 months.' Thea looked down at her now pregnant belly and smiled.

"Well," Thea said. "This will be something that Ollie won't believe."

To be continued...