Supper with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Susan very reluctantly, and shyly, admits.

"You like that penis much better than this naughty little boy's tiny little wee-wee, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," Susan confesses very shyly, her voice hushed so much I can barely hear her. I'm sure she's hoping that Chris won't hear her deem another man better than him. And that's exactly what I'm hoping for. I want Chris to hear it. The humiliation seems to behave a strong arousing effect on him. Her too, it seems.

"You want that delicious, manly, penis don't you, slut? All slut just love a good penis!"

"Yes, Mistress," Susan barely speaks, her voice less than a whisper.

"Then ask him if you may have just a taste of it. Go on, slut, be a slut."

Susan hesitates. I give her a firm stroke with my crop on her bare bottom. She screeches a yelp far louder, and more squealy than is warranted. "Sir, may I please be allowed a little taste of that delicious, huge, manly cock, Sir? Please, Sir, I've had nothing but this tiny little boy's cock for so long, may I please just have a quick taste of a man? Please, Sir?" Susan blurts out very quickly, her words running together. Her voice is a little loud now, a hair above normal. It's also eager, almost pleading for a taste of his cock.

Unseen by Chris or Susan, I nod to Brad. "Suck away, slut," Brad tells Susan.

I put the tip of my crop lightly up under Susan, against the furry mound of her pussy, touching her with it so lightly that she barely feels it. "Show us what a slut you are!" I mockingly tell Susan.

It's unnecessary. As soon as Brad gives her permission, Susan's lips are moving. She quickly puts them to Brad's cock, taking the head of it into her lips. She starts stroking his cock, with fast strokes, as if she's starving to devour his length. Her stokes are short by my definition, taking no more than half of his six inches into her mouth. But they are very eager strokes.

"Ummm..." Brad purrs softly. He sits there, oblivious to the fact that everyone is watching Susan suck his cock between the appetizer and the next course.

With a wave from me, Christy fixes her dress and takes her seat across from Brad. She stares at him, watching him get a blow job from Susan. It doesn't take long for me to notice Christy fidgeting in her seat. The kind of squirming that grinds her mound against the seat and rubs her sweetly. The kind that tells me she's enjoying watching her husband get this blow job from the unfamiliar woman. A woman whose name they don't even know. Just another of the toys I've used with them. A sex toy to spice up their kinky sex life.

I let Susan suck it for about a minute. I grab hold of her hair, and with a sharp tug snap her head up. It pulls Brad's cock from Susan's lips. Susan pants a few fast breaths then sighs out a heavy groan of frustration. It leaves Brad's eager cock standing up hard, and now glistening with the coat of her saliva on it.

A short round of applause breaks out, mostly from the men in the crowd.

I smack Chris on the back of his head, hard. "What are you waiting for, Passover? Thank him!"

Chris starts to speak. I put my hand to the back of his head and shove his head forward hard. "UH!" Chris squeals out as I push his head down. I keep shoving him down until his lips bump against the tip of Brad's cock. I don't bother giving Chris an order.

"I'm NOT!" Chris blurts out. It's all he gets out. I put a hand under his jaw, pinching the corners of his mouth wide, and forcing his mouth to open to its widest. I keep shoving his head forward, despite the firm resistance I feel from his neck muscles. In about one second the very tip of Brad's cock is against Chris' tongue and steadily slipping deeper into Chris's mouth. Chris struggles, resisting me. But it's a "fake" resistance. He tries to lift his head. He tries to close his mouth and block the cock. But he doesn't get up or even bring his hands into the struggle. It's just enough resistance for him to be able to believe it when he tells himself that he didn't do this. That I overpowered him and forced it.

I keep shoving his head down, pushing more and more of Brad's thick cock into Chris's mouth. I make him take about the same length of it that Susan did. Then I ease off the pressure on the corners of his jaw just enough to allow his lips to close around Brad's shaft.

I need both hands and a firm grip. I start moving Chris's head, stroking Brad's cock with Chris's mouth.

In a few seconds, the resistance I feel in Chris fades into a tension. In a few more seconds, Brad is purring another sweet "Mmmm..." as Chris sucks his cock. "Nothing says thank you like a nice blow job! I'm sure even a naughty little pervert boy like you would agree with me... if you didn't have six inches of cock down your throat!" I tauntingly announce for Chris to hear.

I keep my grip on Chris's head. I keep it stroking Brad's cock. Very slowly the tension in Chris' neck ebbs. And then Chris starts getting into the blow job, sucking it on his own. I release my grip. Chris keeps going. Brad keeps purring.

Susan is a mess. She blushes brightly, thinking of how shamelessly everyone watched her devour that cock. She cringes thinking about what I somehow made her do, something she normally would have fought to the death to avoid. And how eagerly she did it. And liked doing it. And now she cringes as she watches her husband do one of the most unnatural acts, giving another man a blow job. And much worse, liking it. But I notice that Susan's nipples are poking out as hard as ever. Obviously watching the act she detests isn't a turn-off for her! More like a turn-on!

"O-M-G!" Cassandra blurts out with shock in her voice. "He's blowing that other guy! That's two GUYS!"

"I know!" Meredith squeals excitedly, "Isn't that so hot!"

"They'd be lynched back home!" Cassandra quickly adds. I don't know where she's from, but from that, I can guess it's a small southern town. Deep south, where things like this are still heavily frowned upon. After a couple of seconds, Cassandra adds, "But yeah, it is kind of hot to watch! Just really gross to be doing!"

I watch Brad more than anyone. I know Brad rather well. I know that he likes seeing Christy humiliated. Or anyone else. And then the more the other is humiliated in front of him, preferably along with him, the more aroused he gets. I know this won't be long.

And it isn't. No more than two minutes. Three if you count the minute Susan gave him. I see the twitches of Brad's cock. I left enough of it exposed for me to see them. The first few are crisp, but not so powerful. After two of those, I grab Chris's head and hold it, still letting Chris give the blow job, but keeping my hands on his head as he does.

Then I see the first real twitch. One that's so powerful that would have his cock jumping around if Chris' mouth weren't holding it. A half-second later Chris's head is snapping hard, pulling back desperately from Brad. As Brad's cock slips from Chris's mouth, Chris gags hard. He sputters, "Ugh!" a couple of times. He chokes. A few drops of Brad's cum runs from his gagging, and gaping mouth. Chris tries to spit as he chokes.

He doesn't get much chance. I hold his head firmly in place, the tip of Brad's cock maybe two inches from Chris's face. Brad's cock twitches again, just as sharply, and spurts another powerful stream of his cum. Brad's cum squirts hard, splatting on Chris's face just beside his nose.

Chris flinches hard against my unyielding hands. A loud round of applause rings out. "ON HIS FACE!" Meredith blurts out, "I hate it when some freak-oid tries to do that to me! Like I want to wear cum all night!" Meredith sounds rather pleased and very amused by it.

Chris sputters, still trying to spit the cum from his mouth. Now he tries to pull his head away with renewed vigor. I hold it in place, letting another spurt of Brad's whitish, creamy cum land on Chris's face.

A minute later, Chris, still half-sputtering and spitting, says a very polite "Thank you, Sir, for feeling up my wife's very saggy breasts for me, Sir."

I leave Chris there, insisting that his hands now stay behind his back. It stops him from wiping the cum from his face. Meredith said it perfectly. "Wear cum all night long." I decided then that Chris wanted to.

I give Susan a very firm little tap on the back of her head and tell her to clean Brad's cock off for her naughty little boy. Susan hesitates, unsure what I want her to do. I tell her. She eagerly lowers her lips and licks his cock clean. She has more than a few drops of cum to lick away for him, too. She doesn't seem to mind. Then I have her tuck Brad's cock back into his pants for him.

"Thank you, Sir, for allowing me to show my husband what a real penis looks like. I'm sure he enjoyed sucking it for you, Sir." Susan politely thanks him as told to.

I have the pair stand up now. And face the audience. It lets everyone see Chris's rock-hard cock jutting out. And it lets them see the glistening droplets of his cum that are slinging to the tip of his cock. And more of them clinging to the hairs on his thigh. His cock was leaking cum as he sucked another man's.

I tell Susan, "now we'll all see what a complete slut you are. Show me your pussy, slut."

Susan blushes to the brightest shade of red. And she quivers. I don't' give her any mercy either. I quickly snap instructions for her to get into position and show me her most private places.

Susan obediently, and reluctantly, turns her back to me. She spreads her feet wide, stretching her legs out. She leans forward, behind over fully. She reaches around the outside of her hips and puts her fingers to the flat lips of her pussy. She stretches her lips wide apart, baring all of her sloppy wet pinkness.

It lets everyone see how thick the coating of honey is. It's thick enough that as Susan pulls her lips open, a couple of drops rain down to the floor. It lets me see her clit swollen up and hard. It lets me see the entrance of her tunnel, its spongy walls flushed bright red and fiery hot.

"This pussy is so hot that it's on fire, slut! Did you enjoy sucking a real cock for once?"

"Yes, Mistress," Susan answers shyly, her voice hushed, her most intimate places still on full display.

"Did you enjoy watching your naughty little boy suck a man's cock?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Does that pussy want to cum again as badly as it did before?"

"It wants to cum worse than last time, Mistress!"

"Go back to your seat, slut. It's time for the next course."

"Yes, Mistress," Susan reluctantly accepts that she won't' be getting that relief now. She rises slowly and returns to her seat. Only when she gets there does she realize that I've left her nude, except for her shoes. She very uncomfortably takes her seat, scooting the chair all the way up to the table and folding her arms across her chest to hide most of her breasts from view. She sits, fidgeting, and naked.

Chapter 06: Who's The Slut?

Unfortunately for Chris and Susan, the next course of the meal is a small one. It doesn't give them much time to rest after the blow job session with Brad. Susan gets her meal, although I leave her to sit nude and eat it.

Susan sits there, fidgeting anxiously in her seat. And blushing. And generally cringing. It's as if no matter how hard she tries, and she's trying her hardest, she can't forget that she's naked. She refuses to look up, keeping her eyes locked on the plate in front of her. And mostly closed, except for a small slit to look through. That way she doesn't have to see herself either.

The others are watching her. Not all of them. Some of the girls aren't so interested in her. But the guys all are. Then again, they're guys and Susan is a large-breasted naked woman. It's irresistible to their male eyes. But Susan is certain every eye in there is staring at her. And that she has absolutely no way to hide her body or preserve even a shred of modesty. It's the most humiliating thing of her life, by a mile.

Chris isn't worthy of being fed, and I remind him of that as I tell him that he's to stand by my table as everyone else gets their food. I have him stand with his hands behind his neck and his feet stretched about a third of the distance they could part. It leaves his stiff cock standing out almost perfectly straight from his dark pubes. And it leaves his furry balls dangling down between his thighs with enough space that they're not touching anything. They're in full view of anyone who looks.

I also stand Chris so that he can see Susan, but only out of the corner of his eye. It makes him strain to see her. And he keeps peeking. Not that Susan notices. But he keeps checking out her nude body.

It seems that no matter how much time passes, Chris's cock stays at its steely full hardness. I'm sure it will eventually soften, but it doesn't look like that will be before supper is over. And he's already had one orgasm, even in the wake of that, I could only make his cock go half-soft. It never fades a bit during the course.

And the tip of his cock still glistens with the now-sticky, mostly-dried, droplets of cum that he leaked while sucking Brad's cock. I haven't allowed Chris even a sip of water to rinse his mouth out. It's forced him to keep tasting Brad's cum. That makes for a nice reminder of getting on his knees and pleasing a man as if he were a woman. I hope it helps him to keep that cock nice and hard.

Now it's time for my next little surprise for Chris. I'd planned out several, but even now I'm not sure which of them I will actually give Chris. It's impossible to plan a session for a toy I don't know. I have to see what he likes and what he doesn't. And I didn't even have a clue that Susan would be joining in this session. I was told she wanted only to watch. She's doing far more than watching now. She just sucked Brad's cock rather eagerly.

I step up beside Chris. Very casually, trying not to draw too much of Chris's attention, I move my hand to his cock. It doesn't work. The minute Chris notices I'm going for his crotch, his wary eyes are on me, already dreading another vise-grip on his balls. Instead of squishing those, I put the tips of my fingers to his cock. I slowly, and very lightly, stroke my fingers along the length of his cock, all the way from the very tip of it, to its root at his pubes. And back.

"Ooh..." I purr softly, "does this naughty little boy's penis ache now?" I ask in a very teasingly sweet voice.

There's no denying it. The instant my fingers touched his shaft, his cock began twitching. As I teased it with tender strokes, it twitched even sharper. Now it's outright jumping from the touch. As if it's about to cum. "Yes, Ma'am," Chris answers. His voice is still humble and cowed, but it does have that hopeful note in it.

"Let's see just how badly that cock is throbbing... you will stand still. Behave and maybe one of us nurses might just help relieve that terrible ache for you. Now you be a good little boy!"

I turn and look out on my audience. I look everyone over as if sizing them up. Then I look directly at Sabrina. "I need a volunteer. Is one of you feeling especially slutty tonight?" Sabrina catches me glaring at her and raises her hand. As does Susan.

I ignore Susan and point to Sabrina. "You... You look rather slutty. Come up here..."

Sabrina rises to her feet. She comes up eagerly, with a grin on her face. I picked Sabrina for this for a number of reasons, but mostly because her body is about as different from Susan's as I have to pick from. Susan is, in my words, a common, ordinary, housewife. Like any number of women I see at Publix. About as average as average gets.

Sabrina, on the other hand, is more of an exotic beauty. She has olive-toned skin and long, straight, silky, jet-black hair with brown eyes. She's about the same height, but she's slim giving her a more petite look. And she has small, but very shapely, breasts. And then there are her glasses. Hers have thick, white plastic frames. they look like they were in fashion 100 years ago, so retro that they're hot again! they're something a librarian, or a prissy woman would wear. And for some reason, they just make her look more exotic.

Sabrina loves blue. It seems like every time I see her she has blue on. Until she has nothing on. Tonight is no exception. She has on a snug-fitting dark blue dress. It's about the shade of denim, decorated with fine lines of white checkered through it. It's sleeveless, leaving her shoulders bare except for a pair of spaghetti straps, all the way down to her breasts. in front and in back. it covers her only down to about mid-thigh. I see a pair of deep blue, and high, almost spiky, heels under it. She has her hair loose, letting it flow down over her shoulders to the bottom of her shoulder blades.

"Strip for us," I softly tell Sabrina.

Sabrina just smiles wide. She has a slightly oval face, with defined, but soft, lines to it and a jaw that's just barely on the strong side. She has a long, slightly angular, nose that seems to fit with the Mediterranean look. She has plump, deep red lips that frame a wide mouth, giving her a rather bright smile that seems to stretch from ear to ear.

Sabrina starts moving to the light music playing in the background. It's not really dance music. More elevator music, if elevators had any class. It's like a soft, country beat. Her body more flows like water than moves. She dances close to Chris, staying back just far enough for him to see her body. And despite the dress, her body is already flaunting itself nicely. The dress is snug enough that the fully rounded curves of her bottom poke it out, letting Chris see that Sabrina has a small and firm bottom. It also leaves her long, lean, and very shapely legs more bare than covered.

Sabrina is clearly not shy. Actually, she is, except during her time with me. I've gotten her used to immodesty. Now that she trusts me to protect her. It leaves her free to let her inner slut out to play. Like now, as Sabrina turns her bottom to Chris and leans over, poking her taut cheeks out. She wiggles them slowly, teasing him their roundness right through her dress.

The dress slips down Sabrina's lithe body. It's snug, so she has to pull it down, but she's able to it smoothly. It almost flows as sensuously as her body is. It just slips right down. As it begins sliding down, Sabrina is facing Chris. It starts showing the gentle curve of her breasts as they round up smoothly from her chest. Just as the top hem of her dress is about to bare her nipples, Sabrina turns her back to Chris, taking away his sight of them. She's not wearing a bra under the dress. She can't, not without it showing, and she doesn't have big enough mounds to really need one. It lets Chris see that her mounds are full and firm. Then it turns them from his eyes. Sabrina eases the dress down, showing her wide, dark-purple-brown nipples, and the slightly lighter, less wide, rings around them to the audience. It has every male eye on her, all of them watching eagerly as her clothes begin to come off. She keeps the dress moving, teasing Chris with her bottom, as she bares the full mound of her breasts to the audience. It gets a catcall from Derek, albeit a short one.

Sabrina turns back around to Chris, bringing her slim hands up to cover her breasts as she does. It teases him with the sight, knowing that her breasts are exposed and he's now the only one who hasn't seen them. Her body flows sinuously. She pulls her hands from her breasts, flashing them to Chris for a fleeting instant before covering them again. Finally, after half a minute of teasing, her hands fall from her mounds and start her dress moving down again. It slowly bares her flat, taut, stomach, and the defined curve of her waist to his eyes. And Chris's eyes are locked on Sabrina. I doubt even a crowbar would get those eyes to move.

1...56789...11