Supper with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not watching Sabrina. I'm mostly watching Chris. Already I can see his cock twitching lightly. And I can see the tiny sparkle at the very tip of his cock that tells me it's starting to weep a fresh droplet of cum. I bet even his balls would be twitching if there were any muscles there to twitch them. I can hear his breathing getting a little deeper, too, as if he's trying to steady it and not purr a moan.

Susan watches Sabrina stripping as well. I can see a slight look of envy on her face as if she wishes her body was still as firm as Sabrina's. then again, Sabrina is younger. Sabrina is only 35! But she could easily pass for even younger than that. Mostly, though, the mask on Susan's face is one of relief that I didn't make her undress so wantonly. And a little surprise that Sabrina is so willingly doing it.

Sabrina's dress finally makes its way down to her ankles. She lifts one foot out of it. Then she lifts her other foot, bringing her dress with it. She kicks her foot out lightly, sending the dress flying towards her husband. He almost catches it, but it falls a bit short. Craig, Izzy's boyfriend catches it and hands it to Erik, Sabrina's husband.

It leaves Sabrina wearing only the high-heeled shoes and a pair of black panties. They're simple cotton panties that fully cover her bottom. they're slightly wide at her hips, covering her hips, but leaving her thighs bare. They're just as modest in the front, fully covering her pubes. It lets Chris see that her mound is flat. There's enough of a gap between her lean thighs to show it.

Sabrina doesn't hurry to get her panties off. She leans very close to Chris, letting the gently rounded tips of her hard nipples touch his chest, but no more of her breasts. Or her body. She moves, slowly drawing her nipples over his flesh. the tease gets a good shiver from Chris. And captivates his attention. Sabrina finally turns her back to him. She very quickly pulls her panties down, flashing her bare bottom to him. Showing him those hard, toned globes and how shapely her backside is. then her panties are up again and she's turning to face him again.

Sabrina stretches her feet wide, and squats a bit, putting her breasts even with Chris's hard cock. She very lightly touches the tips of her nipples to his stiffness. It jumps sharply, pulling away from her nipples, then falling back down and just missing them. Sabrina leans back, moving her breasts out of range. I see the glistening of a tiny speck of his cum on her nipple now. How eager, and ready, that little cock must be!

Sabrina takes her time, teasing Chris and flashing him tiny peeks of her pubes and bottom. It takes her a couple of minutes to finally slip her panties down. She steps out of those, leaving them around one ankle. She lifts them up with her foot. She wiggles her foot lightly, making the black panties dance on her foot. It gets the attention on her panties, not her body, for a second. That's when, with all eyes on her panties, Sabrina kicks them away. They soar through the air, arcing up high. Sabrina has some skill. She manages to drop her panties down on Susan's shoulder.

Susan almost jumps out of her chair as the panties, still warm from Sabrina's body, land on her bare shoulder. She jumps enough that her ample breasts jiggle, now freely as Susan's arms scramble for the panties. She snatches them off her shoulders. She holds them with two fingers away from her body. She looks about, readying to toss them to Erik. I stop her with a stern look. "A souvenir!" I tell her. Very reluctantly, Susan drops the panties on Chris's empty side of the table. I suspect they'll be in the trash the first chance Susan gets. No woman wants another woman's panties hanging around their home.

It leaves Sabrina wearing nothing but the high-heel shoes that have her calf muscles pulled taut, making her slim legs look even more shapely. Those, I hope, she leaves on. It also lets everyone, and especially Chris, see the very neatly trimmed bush on her pubes. It's a triangle of black. It's trimmed with sharp, crisp lines at the top, and before the creases of her thighs. The hairs are cut short, not left unruly and long. It flows smoothly down over her flat mound. But the short fur doesn't hide the fine, dark line of her slit.

Sabrina turns her back, letting Chris see the toned cheeks of her bottom. And the short crack between those globes, where their inside edges barely meet.

Sabrina keeps on dancing for Chris. She knows that I'll tell her when I think Chris has had enough. With her bottom a mere foot or so from Chris's stiff cock, Sabrina slowly stretches her feet wide, sliding them smoothly along the floor. Then she leans forward just as slowly, giving Chris a perfect view of her long, wide lips. Her lips are thin, as Susan's are. They're covered with a thin coat of fur. Her slit is nothing more than a long, dark line where the edges of her lips meet fully. And now that line is glistening with her wetness.

Sabrina very slowly inches her bottom back toward Chris. She stops when the tip of his cock just brushes against the lips of her pussy, leaving a tiny drop of her honey on the tip of his cock. She raises her shoulders a bit, rotating her bottom down so the tip of his cock glides along the outside edge of her crack. Then, suddenly, Sabrina slams her bottom back with a light thrust, pushing her cheeks against his cock. it pushes his stiff shaft up. Now pointed upward, it lies against his pubes. the firm cheeks of her bottom press against the underside of his cock. She gives her bottom a soft wiggle, stroking his cock with her crack.

"UGHHHH!" Chris groans out. He keeps his eyes down, watching the taut cheeks of Sabrina's bottom stroking his very hungry cock.

Susan glares at Sabrina as if she's dying to tell the slut to get away from her husband. And knows better than to do it.

Sabrina only gives Chris a few seconds of it. Then she's back on her feet. She turns to face him. She steps very close to him. She lifts her right leg up, hooking it around Chris's waist and pulling him close to her. Until her breasts are flush against his chest. Sabrina is only 5'6", which makes her half a foot shorter than Chris. Pulling him close gently drives the tip of his cock against her bush. His cock ankles upward again, its tip gliding through the top of her bush and along the taut skin of her stomach until it's trapped flat between his pubes and her stomach. Sabrina wiggles her hips, caressing his cock again. Then she backs away, letting me see the sticky droplet of Chris's cum on the flat of her stomach. Proof that she's being slutty. That Chris is liking this a lot.

Sabrina keeps dancing before Chris. It's a very slutty dance. Sluttier than even a stripper in a club would dare to offer. She uses her breasts, teasing them over his flesh. She uses her bottom, lightly rubbing him those firm cheeks. She uses her bush. She uses her hands. She even uses the lips of her pussy on occasion, teasing him with those, but never allowing his cock to penetrate even a tiny fraction of a millimeter into her slit. Chris seems to love it when Sabrina uses her small, pert breasts, slithering them down his chest and stomach, along his waist, all the down until his cock is trapped between them. She is good enough that she's able to keep going, using her stiff nipples to tease over his dangling balls, too.

It goes on for almost ten minutes, counting the three or four minutes it took Sabrina to get naked. I figured ten minutes would be long enough. It would be a hard tease for Chris. It would be a very hot show for the male half of the audience, as well as any women who are into other women. There could be one or two. I haven't a clue what Cassandra, Meredith, Wendy, or Mindy's sexual preferences are. I only know that Meredith dates a variety of men. It doesn't mean she won't date a woman.

There's just under a minute left to go before I stop the show. Chris is definitely showing the strain of being tormented by Sabrina's body. I can see a bit of tension in his muscles. I can hear the purrs that he's trying to hide under his breath. I can see his hands gripping the back of his neck. I can see that his jaw muscles are tight. I can see his eyes locked on Sabrina, following her body and taking in every bit of whatever part of her body she's currently flaunting for him.

Sabrina is standing back, about 18" between her body and Chris's, facing him. She has her hands on his hips, tenderly holding them. She thrusts her hips forward and back as if she were fucking him. Chris tenses up a hair more, his eyes locked on her softly, teasingly, thrusting pubes. Swiftly, Sabrina releases his hips. She turns her back to him, bending over again and spreading her feet wide so that Chris has a very full view of her pussy.

Sabrina puts the tips of her long fingernails to her slit. she quickly pushes her lips aside, flashing Chris a view of her inner, intimate, pinkness. A view of her short, plush, soft inner folds, their tips tinged dark purple, the rest of them a deep pink. A view of her narrow tunnel, its spongy soft walls flushed a deep, bright red with heat. A view of the coating of her creamy honey clinging to everything. Especially the thick knot around her swollen clit. It lasts about a second, letting Chris take in about half of it, and his imagination to fill in the blanks. But it's enough for Chris to see that Sabrina is good and hot now.

Sabrina releases her lips. Her nails are painted a deep, bright red. I've heard it called "slut red." She puts the tip of a nail to the bottom of her slit. She very slowly draws her nail up, along her slit, towards her tunnel. "UH-MM!" Sabrina purrs in the sugariest voice.

Sabrina rises quickly. She turns to face Chris. Her hands are now on her breasts, cupping the undersides of the small mounds. She has her nipples pinched lightly between her thumb and forefinger. Sabrina purrs a very honeyed "I really need a dick in me right now." Sabrina licks her lips, softly, slowly, seductively. Her fingers tease her nipples enough to send a crisp erotic chill racking her body.

It's too much for Chris. I see him tense up until his body trembles lightly. I hear him purr out a very needy, strained groan. "UH!" It's long, drawn-out through his tenseness. Then I see Chris's cock jump, twitching sharply and powerfully. I see a heavy, full, spurt of Chris's whitish cum shoot out and splat against Sabrina's body, just under her breasts. His cum clings to her body, slowly running down her flesh.

Chris blushes a deep beet red. His cock keeps twitching crisply, jumping up and falling down. And it keeps spurting dollops of his cum at Sabrina. Chris quickly hangs his head, shamed to cum like this. He avoids looking at anyone, focusing only on the more intimate parts of Sabrina's lithe body sensually flowing before him.

Sabrina ignores the cum splattering on her body. She keeps dancing before Chris. She spins around, getting a squirt of cum on the center of her back. She turns back around, her hand going to her pussy. A spurt lands on her breast, barely missing her nipple.

The audience laughs hard at Chris. Derek, the more vocal of the young men in the crowd, calls out "what a loser!" The girls can't help but giggle. Cassandra blurts out "she made him cum without even touching him!"

Sabrina ignores the cum clinging to her body letting it flow slowly down her body. I tell her to stop. "I think it's clear to everyone that this naughty little boy has had enough big boy teasing for now." It gets another chuckle from the guys.

With my crop in my hand, I begin scolding Chris. "You filthy little boy! This whore was being so nice as to entertain us with her slutty body, and what do you do? You go an cum all over her like some boy who has never seen a woman before! You really ought to be ashamed of yourself!"

I give him a couple of light swats on his bottom with my crop. they're not hard. They barely leave pink welts to quickly fade away. But they make Chris shriek out "OW!" and jump from each. His cock is still fully hard. As he jumps from the strokes, his cock dances around in front of him. His balls jiggle under him. His face scrunches up.

"It's certainly not fair that you came and this whore didn't. after all, she's the one who did all the work. You just stood there like a moron and came all over her! She deserves a good pussy eating..."

Sabrina smiles wide. She likes that.

Chris grins, a hopeful look on his face.

"Don't be silly! This whore wants a real man to eat her pussy, not some naughty little boy who can't even manage to wait to touch her before he cums!"

"Whore, show this little boy your pussy," I tell Sabrina.

Sabrina doesn't hesitate at all. She turns her back, letting Chris see his cum flowing down toward her bottom, and leans over. with her feet wide apart, she reaches around the outside of her hips and pulls her lips wide. it gives Chris a very good view of her intimate pinkness.

I roughly push Chris down to his knees, barking a command for him to kneel as I do. I grab hold of his head, pushing it a little forward so his eyes are only an inch or two from Sabrina's hot wetness. that way he will have a view of nothing but her pussy. And a good whiff of her sweet muskiness. He won't have to imagine. He's already memorizing every detail of her unfamiliar pussy. And the creamy honey weeping from the rim of her narrow, tight tunnel.

"Get a good look at her hot little pussy. Doesn't it looks so wet and tight?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Chris ruefully admits. He must have heard me when I told him that he wouldn't be getting to touch it.

"You'd like to eat the sweet pussy, wouldn't you little boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I really want to eat her hot pussy, Ma'am... Can I please?"

I swat his bottom with my crop. This time it's a slightly stronger stroke. "Bad boy! I warned you about begging. Now I have to punish you for that." I snap for Chris to get back up to his feet, pulling his head away from Sabrina's pussy as I do. And pulling up on it to urge him to his feet. The resistance tells me Chris would prefer to stay put and ogle her pussy longer.

"I ought to whip your bottom without mercy for that, especially after you came all over her! But I'll be kind and give you one chance to spare your bottom a hard whipping... you may beg your slut over there to eat this pussy for you. If she does it, you won't be whipped bloody. go beg, naughty little boy... And try not to cum all over anyone else!"

Chris's cock twitches. It's still fully hard, straining to stiffen even more, despite his cumming for the second time. Chris very reluctantly goes over to Susan.

Susan heard his instructions. She doesn't know I wouldn't actually whip anyone bloody. Her eyes are wide. She looks out at Chris with a very nervous look on her face. A very hesitant look as well. As if she's trying to talk herself into doing it to spare her husband's bottom. As if she's trying to make herself do it.

"Honey..." Chris begins. His voice is sheepish, very hushed, and full of shame. "I'm sorry I came all over the pretty woman... I just couldn't stop myself... I tried! I didn't want to! Now I'm in real trouble... Will you please eat her pussy for me. Please, honey...if you don't eat her pussy, the nurse is going whip me for being so bad. PLEASE! Will you PLEASE eat her pussy for me, honey? Please... please... please... I'm begging you, honey, please eat the pretty woman's pussy for me..."

"I have to..." Susan tells him in a very reluctant voice. A voice that's pure humiliation. A voice that says she'd rather do anything but. A voice that says she's not sure if she can go through with it. 'I can't let you be whipped like that..." Susan's face scrunches up. She very slowly rises to her feet and crosses the few steps to me.

I already have Sabrina sitting on the edge of an unused table. Her feet are resting on a pair of chairs, her legs spread wide open. She's leaning back, her hands gripping the far edge of the table. It has her very wet pussy eagerly displayed in offering. Sabrina looks upon Susan as she approaches, a sweet smile on Sabrina's face. An eager smile.

As Susan approaches, I take hold of the nude, modest, housewife by her shoulder. She's keeping her arms folded across her chest, covering her breasts from the eyes that are gawking, eagerly awaiting the next act of this show. As Susan stiffens up and cringes hard, I pull her in front of Sabrina.

"Is this going to be the first pussy you've ever eaten, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress..." Susan answers. Her voice is pure nervousness, and reluctance, with a hefty dose of disgust thrown in. I'm sure she's spent her whole life in church hearing how wrong it is. I bet she'd really cringe if she knew that it was a woman who ate her pussy a while ago. An eating that Susan so obviously loved.

"Open your mouth wide. Use your fingers to push her lips aside and put your lips to her pinkness. Put your tongue to her clit. go slowly, swirl your tongue around that hard nub. Just be soft and steady. Do a very good job, make her cum, and I'll spare your husband's bottom." It's all the instructions I give her.

I put my hands to her wrists and pull her arms from her chest. It lets her jiggling breasts bounce around freely as I pull her hands forward, putting them to the table just beside Sabrina's slim hips. I don't put Susan down to her knees, as I think she's expecting me to do. I bend her over. As she leans, as her mouth nears Sabrina's musky wetness, Susan's muscles tense up more and more. It makes me push her even harder. By the end, it's close to a fight, Susan's body resisting as much as it can.

Susan's lips end up flush against Sabrina's lightly furred lips. She stands there, fully tensed up, unmoving. I grab her wrists and pull them up to Sabrina's lips. It leaves Susan's arms bent, lying over the creases of Sabrina's taut thighs. I have to put Susan's fingers to Sabrina's lips and push them apart.

"You're not eating that pussy like a woman trying to earn some mercy for her hubby..." I taunting scold Susan.

Susan sobs twice. Finally, I notice the light ripple of tension flow over Sabrina that tells me she can feel Susan's tongue starting to lick her most sensitive place.

It takes several seconds before I hear Sabrina start breathing deeply, the faint purring moans slowly creeping into her breaths. And before I see the tension starting to stiffen her muscles up.

It takes serval more, and much longer, seconds before I feel the stiffness start ebbing from Susan's body. By then I can already see Sabrina's honey clinging to Susan's chin, and around her lips. It looks like the tips of Susan's fingers, too. As close as Susan's nose is to Sabrina's pussy, about two millimeters, Susan' has to be smelling Sabrina's warm, musky, very feminine, scent. And it leaves Susan's eyes nothing to see but the fine hairs of Sabrina's bush. All of which ensures that Susan knows exactly what she's doing.

I give Susan a minute to warm up. I'm not worried about Sabrina cumming too soon. She knows better. She knows she's only allowed to cum with my permission. Otherwise, she's to "control her slutty urges." It guarantees me that I have all the time in the world for Susan to practice eating a pussy.

I slip my foot between Susan's feet. I use my foot to gently, and slowly, nudge Susan' to open her feet until there are about 18 inches between them. It straightens out her back a little, getting it almost flat with the floor. More importantly, it fully exposes Susan's pussy between her open thighs, letting everyone see it. I doubt Susan is thinking enough to realize that. She's still too caught up in trying to get over her revulsion and eat Sabrina's pussy well enough to spare her husband.

It takes about two minutes for Susan to fully get into what she's doing. To forget that it's supposed to be disgusting her. Maybe it's the loud moans of sweetness that Sabrina is purring out. Maybe it's the tension that's rippling through Sabrina's legs. Maybe it's the sweet, musky, scented honey liberally flowing. Maybe Susan can even feel the little twitches beginning in Sabrina's pussy. Maybe it's the fidgety squirms beginning in Sabrina's hips, grinding her bottom against the table. It doesn't matter.