Supper with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Susan goes on her confidence grows. It's clear that Sabrina is enjoying it. Susan's reluctance fades. I release Susan and she doesn't try to get up. She just keeps on going. Steadily, Sabrina's cries grow more pleading and needy. It encourages Susan to work more enthusiastically.

I'm sure if anyone ever found out what Susan is doing, Susan would claim it disgusted her and she only did it to save her husband. I slowly make my way behind Susan, to the one part of her that will never lie to me. Her pussy. I don't have to open her lips. I can see the fresh honey weeping from her slit and keeping her fur damp.

Now it's humiliation time. "Good girl, slut! Now if you can just keep doing that and not stop, your husband might be able to sit down tomorrow!" I very tauntingly tell Susan.

Then I turn my attention to Chris. He is watching. His eyes are glue to the point where Susan's face meets Sabrina's pussy. His eyes are wide, openly gawking. His stiff cock is already twitching again. It hasn't even taken a break after cumming.

I have Chris put his hands behind his back. He doesn't take his eyes off the action, watching as Sabrina's thighs start inching closed around Susan's head. I grab Chris's head and turn it so that he's looking at Susan's pussy. "Look at what you've gone and done now, you naughty little boy!" I scold him. I use my other hand to very tenderly ease Susan's lips open. It lets Chris see Susan's sloppy wet pinkness. "Your slut of a wife is trying so hard to eat that pretty pussy just to spare your naughty bottom a whipping, and now it's gone and gotten her pussy all sloppy wet and hot! Now she's going to have to eat pussy with her pussy throbbing and aching for a good fucking! Doesn't that pussy look like it's begging for a man to fuck it?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Chris answers. His voice is very regretful and humiliated. But there's that tinge of eagerness as if he thinks I might actually allow him to fuck his wife! How silly is that?

"I guess your slut shouldn't have to suffer that horrible aching need just because you've been a very naughty boy... go apologize to this whore's husband for cumming all over his pretty wife." I give him a firm command. And I leave him with that tiny hope that he might get the relief he's been aching for.

He goes to Erik, one step away. Erik isn't a submissive. He just enjoys watching Sabrina's scenes. Like now. He's watching Sabrina get eaten as eagerly, and closely, as Chris is watching Susan eat Sabrina. Chris, with his head hung down in shame, very soft apologizes. "Sir... I'm very sorry for cumming all over your beautiful wife. I didn't mean to, she's just so pretty I couldn't stop myself from misbehaving... I'm sorry, Sir..."

"Good boy," I tell Chris sweetly, "now ask him to fuck your slut for you. Let her have a real cock to satisfy that ache for her while she eats his wife's pussy for you." I add just as sweetly, but now lacing a heavy bit of firmness into my voice.

Chris sobs and blushes brightly. He quivers lightly as well. His cock twitches a little sharper, telling me that this humiliation might kill Chris, but it is driving his cock happily insane. "Sir..." Chris goes on in the most sheepish, most reluctant of voices. "my wife is getting very horny while she's eating your pretty wife's pussy... My tiny little pecker will never satisfy her hot pussy now... will you please fuck her for me, Sir? Please, Sir, will you please fuck her with your real man's pecker for me?"

Erik might not care to be dominated, but he's never minded joining in a scene before with Sabrina. I'm pretty sure he won't refuse now. Susan' might not be quite as attractive as Sabrina, her body not as lithe, but she's still an attractive woman. What married man doesn't want an unfamiliar pussy once in a while? Especially when his wife can't object, like now, with Sabrina having sex with the same woman!

Erik takes a quick peek at Susan's furry pussy. I know that Erik likes his pussies hairy. It's why I've allowed Sabrina to keep the well-manicured fur on her lips. For her husband. Susan's is even furrier. And now that fur is good and wet, as is Susan's slit.

Unfortunately for Susan, she's so caught up in eating Sabrina's pussy that she's not really paying attention to what I'm making Chris do now. She's too focused on the very unfamiliar act she's doing for her first time. She's too worried about making it good enough that I spare Chris's bottom. She doesn't hear Chris ask Erik to fuck her. She doesn't notice Erik slipping around to peek at her pussy up close.

Susan doesn't hear Erik say "I can do that." Even if she did, she wouldn't realize what "that" was. She doesn't notice Erik unfasten his pants and let them drop to his ankles as he steps up behind her. Nor does she notice Erik pull his briefs down to expose his cock.

Erik is a fairly well-built, and lean, man. He has a light fur of medium brown curls around his cock. And he has a pair of rather ample balls beneath it. But what Chris notices is that Erik's cock is huge by comparison. Erik's cock is about six and a half inches long, and close to 1 ½" thick. His cock is circumcised, letting Chris see its fat, bulbous, light pink head swollen up at the tip of his rock-hard length. His cock has light white skin on it, fully showing the thick, knotty veins lining it. And its skin is thin enough that, with a close look, Chris can make out the ridges of the steely hard tube inside. Erik's cock also has a very slight curve to it. It's enough that it can be seen, but not much more than that. It curves to Erik's right side.

Erik steps in behind Susan. He puts the spongy soft tip of his cock against Susan's wet slit and gently presses it forward. It slips very easily into her slit, its path well-greased by the thick layer of Susan's oily, slippery honey. In under a second, the fat head of his cock finds Susan's eager tunnel.

Susan, absolutely shocked to feel a cock pushing into her pussy, blurts out a very surprised, and very hungry, "OH!" A fraction of a second later, Susan, her lips still on Sabrina's pussy, screeches out "OOH!! IT'S SO BIG!!" as Erik's cock starts stretching Susan's pussy wider, stuffing it fuller, than Susan has gotten used to being filled. Susan's bottom wiggles a bit. Susan cries out another "OOH!" Susan keeps eating Sabrina's pussy.

Erik gets right to it. He's been around me enough to know that there's never a guarantee of anything. Wasting time isn't a good idea. My whim might change before he gets to finish! He starts thrusting his cock hard into Susan, taking long, powerful strokes.

"UGH!" Susan grunts out hard as each thrust rams Erik's thick, long shaft into her pussy. "UGH!... UGH!" She keeps grunting out, her voice hard, but full of sweetness and hunger. IN a few seconds, Susan's reflexes have her bottom bucking back against Erik's cock, pounding it into her a little harder.

"UM!" Sabrina shrieks out, "OOH!.. UM!" Sabrina's thighs snap shut around Susan's head, clamping Susan's head in place against Sabrina's pussy. Now Sabrina's hips squirm hard as if grinding her pussy against Susan's mouth.

Sabrina's urgent moans encourage Susan to put even more effort into the pussy eating, and that makes Sabrina moan out with even more neediness in her cries. And squirm more energetically. It has Sabrina's thighs squishing their hardest around Susan's head, too.

Sabrina's hot cries encourage Erik. It gets him thrusting his cock faster and harder into Susan's pussy. It even gets Erik grunting lightly with his thrusts.

Erik's added vigor drives Susan insane. She's putting every bit of effort she has into eating Sabrina's pussy. and she's grunting out loud, pleadingly-hungry moans with every pounding thrust.

"YES!" Susan screams out, "FUCK ME! GIVE ME THAT DICK!"

Erik gives sit to her, putting all of his efforts into thrusting his cock hard into Susan.

Susan's bottom slams back against him, driving his cock harder into her pussy. Susan's hips tremble as they pound back. Goosebumps erupt all over Susan's body. Her hands grip Sabrina's lips and thighs hard. Susan's toes curl against the floor. Her legs tremble. Her breasts, dangling down below Sabrina's thighs, bounce around wildly. Her nipples are harder than ever, straining for even more hardness in them.

I keep my attention on Chris, making him watch Erik fuck Susan's pussy, not Susan eating Sabrina's pussy, which I'm sure is what he'd prefer to watch. His cock, however, likes the view I'm making him see. I can see his cock twitching away, and weeping tiny droplets of cum. not enough cum for it to drip, but just enough to keep the tip of his cock glistening with fresh, sticky, wetness. I start to wonder how much more of this Chris can watch before he cums on Erik. That I doubt Erik would welcome. It seems the more humiliating the sight, the more aroused Chris gets. This could be fun! For me.

It's not even two minutes! I know it's coming when I see Susan stiffen up hard, her body tensing to steel. Susan's body trembles, the trembles constantly growing harder and sharper. Erik sees it, too. He pounds away, thrusting his cock hard into her sopping wet, fiery hot, pussy.

I nod to Sabrina, giving her permission to cum. It doesn't take Sabrina but a second to let go. To just stop holding her climax back. Sabrina's body thrashes as she sits there, almost dancing around on the table as the first intense wave of the orgasm flows over her, snapping her body. Her pussy squirts a bit of honey onto Susan's face. I'm sure Susan feels the sharp twitches from Sabrina's pussy. And the pounding throb of Sabrina's clit as Sabrina cums.

"YESSSSS!" Susan screams out, "FUCK ME!!" Susan shudders hard, her body snapping against Sabrina's thighs and legs. Susan's hips slam back and stay back against Erik's pubes. Susan's hips snap hard from side to side, thrashing with all her strength around the cock stuffing her pussy so much that she feels slightly stretched out from it. "UH!!" Susan grunts hard.

"Ooh..." Susan breathes out with utter bliss in her voice. Her legs give out from under her. She would fall to her knees. but Erik holds her up by her hips.

"UGH!" Erik grunts hard, cumming along with Susan. He holds her hips, mostly holding her up, but also stilling her wild thrashes slightly. Enough that he can again thrust his cock into her pussy, pounding it hard as he spurts his cum into her. It's only about two thrusts until the first drops of Erik's cum drip down from Susan's pussy, overflowing her tight tunnel.

Susan falls limp and fully sated. Her arms catch on Sabrina's thighs, helping Susan to keep her chest up. Her head falls loose, then sags forward as Sabrina opens her thighs a bit to release Susan's head.

Erik finishes spurting his cum into Susan's pussy. He pulls his cock from Susan's pussy and before I can "offer" anything Erik might not welcome, he tucks his cum-covered cock back into his briefs. He leans over and pulls his pants back up.

Another round of applause breaks out. It's not often that a live sex show features a threesome, and they just watched one.

It takes Susan a minute or so to pull herself together. When she does, she stands up slowly on very rubbery legs. She sees Chris, his cock still twitching, standing where he would have had a good view. She sees Erik, whom she knows to be Sabrina's husband, standing off to the side of Sabrina's hips, as if he too was watching Susan eat his wife's pussy. What she doesn't see is any evidence of who just fucked her. The look on her face tells me she's sure it wasn't Chris. It also tells me that Susan is still lost in dreamland, drifting in the sweet fog of her afterglow. That she doesn't yet really care who fucked her.

Sabrina slips off the table. She reclaims her dress with a nod from me and starts pulling it back on. Without her panties. I didn't tell her to reclaim those.

As soon as Sabrina has gotten off the table, I take hold of Susan. I get a firm grip on her, too. It's a mercy for Susan. "Did I do it good enough to save him, Mistress?" Susan asks me in a very soft, throaty, honeyed voice.

I don't answer Susan. I just turn her around and guide her back until her bottom is against the table. I have to help her up onto it, half lifting her up to take Sabrina's place. I summon Sabrina over and have her help steady Susan's shoulders.

Now I can turn my attention back to Chris. I put him on his knees in front of Susan's pussy. "See that?" I ask him. Susan's lips are open just a bit, stretching her slit open enough for Chris to see the edges of Susan's inner folds peeking out. But mostly all he can see is Erik's cum covering everything, oozing from Susan's pussy, and raining down the floor. "That's a well-fucked pussy."

"Yes, Ma'am," Chris very sheepishly admits.

"You do appreciate her earning you bottom some mercy, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Show her you appreciate it," I tell Chris. I switch to an almost cold, ultra-firm voice. I put my hand to the back of Chris's head. "Clean her pussy up for her," I say as I'm shoving Chris's head forward. It takes him a second to catch it, and by the time he's stiffening up out of reflex, his lips are already on her sloppy pussy.

I don't let him balk. I slap his face. "Lick his cum from your slut's pussy! NOW." I slap him again.

Chris sticks his tongue out. Very tentatively he puts the tip of it to Susan's slit. His first licks are even more reluctant and slow.

"OOH!!" Susan screeches loudly, her body shuddering hard, "OH LORD!" Her hips snap up, grinding her pussy against Chris's face and smearing Erik's cum on Chris.

I stay on Chris, forcing him to lick every drop of Erik's cum off her lips. And to lick it out of her hairs. Susan screeches hot cries the entire time.

Chris's face scrunches up hard in disgust. He sputters, trying to gag the unwelcome, salty taste of Erik from his mouth. I hold his head to Susan's pussy and with a few more slaps keep him steadily licking her clean.

Now that Susan's lips and pinkness are clean, I have Chris put his lips to the rim of Susan's tunnel. I tell him to suck lightly. And to push his tongue into Susan's tunnel so that he can use it to lick the inside of her walls clean. Sucking draws the rim a tiny bit into his mouth. It also draws a good mouthful of Erik's cum out of Susan's pussy and into Chris's mouth. It chokes him. From the revulsion. I don't give him any mercy. I make him lick more of Erik's cum off Susan's pussy walls.

Susan screams the hottest moans. Her body shudders so hard that it's jumping around on the table. Now it's Susan's thighs slamming shut to clamp Chris's head to her pussy. But I don't let Susan have enough to cum again. Maybe half of a minute. Enough for Susan to suffer the endless hot sparks tormenting her pussy with a fresh arousal. enough for Chris to get all the cum, and honey, that he's going to get out of her pussy. I pull Chris's head back.

Chris sputters hard, not that he ever stopped. He gags from the sticky heat filling his mouth. a gob of Erik's cum coughs from Chris's mouth and lands on the floor.

My crop lands on Chris's bottom, and this time it's a decently firm stroke that gets a good yelp from Chris. As he sucks his breath in, He swallows Erik's cum without thinking. I scold him for spitting like some little girl. I tell him he should swallow it like a shameless whore.

Then I have Chris thank Susan for allowing him to clean "the nice man's hot, fresh cum out of her pussy for her."

Susan goes back to her seat on very wobbly legs. She drops into her seat, her body still loose and sated from Erik's cock. Now she's given up on her modesty. She doesn't bother trying to cover herself. She just sits there, allowing her head to loll back and panting soft breaths. Her arms hang limply at her sides. Elisha brings the entree.

I have Chris go stand by the nurses' table. Hands behind his neck again so that everyone can see his very hard cock jutting out. And the gooey coating of Erik's cum drying on Chris's face. Paige brings our entrees.

Chapter 07: A Good Fucking

Luckily for Chris and Susan, the entree is a fairly long course. It gives them a little time to rest after the threesome just before. Susan clearly needs the rest. She spends most of the mean more nibbling, still drifting in bliss, than really eating. Chris probably wishes the course were much faster. He's left to stand there, his cock never softening a bit, silent while we eat.

As we finish out entrees, the three of us nurses chat about Chris. It makes him hear us openly discussing his body, and mostly, his very naughty cock. Chris doesn't know that the conversation is "semi-scripted," meaning that I've already told the girls what we're going to talk about and decide. We decide that Chris definitely has some "sexual functioning issues" that clearly need to be addressed.

I know Chris found his first prostate exam slightly uncomfortable. He showed it. His cock didn't seem to mind it, though. I rather enjoyed it. Annie suggests, as I've told her to do, that since Chris had to go and cum at Wendy during his first prostate exam, that maybe we should repeat it. This time, just maybe, Chris can manage to behave himself for an entire exam. And then we'll know why that "tiny penis" is so excessively hard.

I decide that's a good idea. Of course, I would, since I told Annie to suggest it. I add that maybe it's me. Maybe Chris just likes petite blondes too much and couldn't handle my finger poking around up his butt. "I'll do it this time," Annie offers. I told her to.

"I got this," Mindy blurts out with a grin on her face. She's already pulling a latex glove out of her pocket. Annie looks over to me for some hint of what I want her to do. I just shrug my shoulders. Why not? If Mindy wants to, let her. We are all here to have fun. I just don't know Mindy well enough to have asked her to do it, or anything else. But if she volunteers...

We all four get up this time. We almost surround Chris. I get the place in front of Chris. I've waited until everyone finished their entree so I wouldn't be disturbing anyone's meal with it. I grab Chris by his balls again, this time using a snug grip that's just short of being unpleasant for him. But firm enough for Chris to know that should he resist, I will squish them hard as his punishment. Or worse.

"Come along, naughty little boy, the very nice nurse is going to check your prostate again. Now be a good little boy and behave for the whole exam so we don't have to punish you and start over. All you have to do is stand there and not cum on anyone this time!" It gets a little laugh from some of the audience. It gets a little nervous shirk from Chris. I guess he's not so sure he can last too long without cumming again.

I lead Chris over to an unused table. I tell him to be a big boy and open his feet a little for us. Then I bend him all the way over the table, lying his lightly hairy chest flat on it. Annie and Wendy take places at Chris's hips. I move around to the front, standing in front of Chris's head. I pick his head up, making Chris look out upon the audience. And see all of them staring back at him.

Annie and Wendy each put a hand to Chris's bottom. They take one cheek each and stretch his slightly loose cheeks wide apart. It gives Mindy a very clear view of Chris's nickel-sized asshole. A view that's not necessary for the exam, but doesn't nicely embarrass Chris by making him feel his most private, off-limits, place being immodestly displayed.

Mindy is probably the largest of us four, but that's not saying much. I'll bet she's about 5'4" and 140 pounds. She is not heavy. She pulls her glove on with a loud snap. Chris flinches hard at the snap. Annie takes a little packet of lubricating gel out of her pocket and hands it to Mindy. Mindy squirts a good gob of it onto the tip of her finger.