Supra Hypnosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoopExcite
JoopExcite
337 Followers

Charles lay between her legs, spread them and guided his wet hard dick back to her pussy.

His dick slid in with ease and he thrust forward to fill her.

Michelle accepted his dick with a grunt and her eyes rolled.

Charles, eager to continue, began pounding her pussy. He grabbed her hips and raised them to open the angle so he could find his purchase.

Michelle wrapped her legs around him and seemed to rise into a higher plane of ecstasy wordlessly.

Charles mercilessly fucked his neighbour hard and fast.

Her tits bounced with each thrust and her head rocked back and forth with pleasure. Her outstretched hands grasped at his rug.

Her fingers clenched and her pussy exploded with another orgasm.

Her stomach raised up before collapsing. Her pussy walls pulsated on his dick. Gripping and releasing.

Charles felt his own orgasm build. The fast pace of the fucking and the psychological reaction to having his neighbour cum on his dick brought him to the finish line.

He felt cum race up his dick and fire deep inside of Michelle.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

His euphoria was magnificent. Never mind Milo!

A second after cumming Michelle reacted.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fucccccccccccccccck."

Another orgasm overcame her in response.

The two neighbours crashed together as each reaction caused a chain in the other.

Soon enough Charles felt he was done. Soft tremors ran through Michelle as she lay supine.

Slowly easing his dick out of her pussy, Charles lifted himself and collapsed beside her.

"Fucking fairy dust Charles. Fuck! How does your dick feel so good, that was the best ever."

Charles started trying to catch his breath and could only look at her and smile.

***

"Purple Elephant's sweet penis."

Alina's eyes glazed over.

His dick was inches from her mouth.

It was 5am the next day and Alina had made another early morning visit.

"Alina, why are you calling to my house so early?"

"Because you ordered me to swallow your cum every day."

"Yes but...."

Charles shifted and repositioned himself. He had been thrown into his chair again, with his pants down around his ankles.

Alina knelt between his legs and was inches from his now growing dick.

Down boy!

Focus!

"Yes I know that but why are you sucking my cock so early in the morning instead of at a reasonable time?"

"I was just on my way to exercise and wanted the protein beforehand."

Charles couldn't comprehend how someone could go work out so early. He shook his head at the idea. Saying that he had no set fitness schedule and sort of did bits and bobs when he took fancy.

"From now on, you will have regard to my sleep schedule. Especially considering I am so generously giving you the best protein in the world."

Charles couldn't contain the look of bullshit at his own words.

Thankfully Alina was completely zombie-like.

"Waking me up in the middle of the night to get your daily dose is no longer allowed. You will receive your daily dose at a reasonable time."

Charles took stock of Alina in front of him. She had another hoodie on that was much too big for her and covered most of her body.

"Oooooo and you will begin to dress sexy for me. Looking sexy is important to you before you can suck my dick."

Charles scratched his nose and he tried to think if there was anything he was forgetting and needed to order.

Nope that was it!

Right, how did he wake her up again? Crap

Yes, yes yes.

"3,2,1"

Click.

Alina's eyes came into focus.

More particularly her eyes came into focus on his hardened dick.

Charles' head fell back into the rest.

Yes, he most certainly could get used to this every day.

JoopExcite
JoopExcite
337 Followers
12