Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 10

Story Info
Suresh licks his own cum for the first time.
1.5k words
4
4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Suresh woke up the next morning, it was 9:45 AM. He panicked, but then realised that Pari and Sneha had disabled the alarm. As he went to do his business, he smelt the intoxicating aroma of his favourite Biriyani. Once he was done, he just bounded over and hugged Pari from behind. Pari was wearing only an apron and smiled as she felt his arms. She adjusted her dish and turned around. The made out like college students while rammed his cock against her crotch. Pari, as usual, accepted it fully but when he tried to undo her apron, she firmly pushed him. By then, he was fully ready to burst and clutched his cock in pain to avoid cumming. Pari smiled, hugged and gave him one last smooch. Suresh waited until the pain reduced and went to Sneha. Sneha was clad decently in tracks and made out with him as well. Once they were done, Suresh went down on all fours behind them waiting for their orders, if any.

This was a well-rehearsed ritual by now. They did the cooking while he was down on all fours behind them. Sometimes, they made him help them, the most common being cleaning up any mess made while cooking, with his tongue. Sometimes, for long-drawn out meals, they just came and sat in front of him and it was his responsibility to lick every last drop of sweat from their feet or slippers. Sometimes, when the dish was not turning out the way they wanted to, they also took out their frustrations on him by swatting him with their spatula. That anyway happened invariably when they were waiting for the dish to simmer or cool. During these times, they both sat on the sofa. Suresh cleaned one of their feet while the other kept swatting away with the spatula on his ass. Suresh was used to all this. However, this was the first time that Pari was doing it clad in only an apron.

The apron extended to Pari's knees. From the side, those huge breasts, the ones that she so generously pressed against him every night, he was now seeing it in the side-angle. He loved side-boobs in movies. And, seeing it was causing it's effect. However, that effect was minuscule compared to what happened every time she turned around. As with all aprons, there was nothing more than a string to the back and Pari had tied it at the centre of her waist. This meant, that ass, that heavenly ass was fully visible to Suresh. Obviously, this was not new to him. He had banged her multiple times. However, it was now more than a month she had let him. During that time, he had not wanked even once and so, he was now in turmoil. And, he realised, Pari was actually aware of all this. Come on! Who jiggles their butt that many times by accident? Or, who has to scratch their breasts so many times? And, it cannot be an accident that Pari was scratching them only when turned to the side.

Sneha had just completed cutting the onions for the raita. Once it was done, it was now up to Pari to finish the Biriyani. She was free. She was aware of how Pari was teasing Suresh and so, she turned around and stared at him. Suresh was transfixed at Pari's ass, and, Sneha told herself, who could blame him. And so, she waved too Suresh. She then proceeded to pinch Parimala in the ass and cupped it. Pari, taken aback, nevertheless smiled and blew a kiss to Suresh. As Suresh watched, Sneha gently started caressing Pari''s ass up and down.

UP and down! Up and down!

And then, suddenly, she cupped it and cupped it hard as Pari moaned!

Suresh had no idea when he had started, but he was rubbing his cock. He had no idea until Sneha raised her eyebrows and pointed to it!

Pointed to it!

While he was naked, not a stitch on, in his birthday suit.

Shaved and shaved and shaved until he did not have a single strand of hair in his body.

Watching two women, one of them in an apron! Just an apron! Leaving her magnificent butt fully exposed!

Could anyone blame him for rubbing? And yet, when Sneha pointed to his rubbing action, it was simultaneously heavily humiliating but at the same time, tripled his arousal. Sneha shook her head but he could not control himself and started rubbing furiously. Sneha nudged Pari. Pari turned around and gave a shocked expression. The expression sent him over the edge. He knew it was wrong. And, he knew he would be punished. However, the very thought of being punished in the nude by this 6-year older angel was enough and so, for the first time since his ordeal started, he ejaculated in front of his tormentors. A massive puddle formed. The puddle of his own shame! The puddle of his humiliation! He did not care. For about 10 seconds as wave after wave poured out! And then, silence.

Time stopped! Suresh went from euphoria at his first cum in a month, to shame that he had shown himself to be so weak. The shame intensified as he realised he had done it in front of them! And then, it went into absolute panic as he thought of how Pari would react. He looked up at her in horror and shame.

"Lick!" She commanded imperiously. Suresh didn't even think about fighting it as he went to work. The salty taste of his own shame was mixed with the taste of the floor and it was, in one word, blech! However, he tenaciously licked his own cum for the first time. Pari motioned to Sneha and Sneha expertly undid the apron knot. It fell to the floor and Pari stood, completely naked. Pari walked forward and Sneha picked up the skipping rope. The puddle was still big enough and Pari stepped on it, carefully avoiding her slave's tongue.

Suresh looked up. The sight of Pari, naked, never ceased to amaze him. They were both naked, and yet, the power difference was massive. Pari stood like an empress. Hands on her hips, looking down at him like was a bug she was about to squash while he himself was down on all fours at her feet, abject fear written all over his face. She lifted her leg and brought ti to his face. Without a word, he started licking his cum from her feet.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Sneha was whipping him with the rope. Suresh felt the attack on his body and yet, he didn't dare move his tongue even one bit as he lapped away at her feet. Sneha didn't pause even for a second and Suresh was in pain. However, Pari's nudity was already causing him to raise. Pari waited patiently until he had licked her feet clean and motioned him to move with her foot. Suresh interpreted this as an order to get up but a second later, she kicked him slightly. With the foot he licked just now still at his eye level, she quickly waved it down two times to show him he needed to stay down. The humiliation of being motioned to stay down by her foot, the very foot from which he licked her cum just seconds ago, caused him to become further aroused. Pari's pussy was not helping him either. She turned around and sat down on his cum. Then, she rose up and stood.

There was elegance written all over every single action that Pari was doing. Her movements were graceful as though she was preparing for a ballet. There was a methodical slowness as she lifted her naked body up from the floor right in front of her naked slave. She had sat right on the last remnants of the puddle and she was dripping. No words were necessary, as lunged at it. He had his mouth at her ass cheeks and was licking away. Pari stood there motionless as Suresh licked it up. However, he did not stop once it was clean and started worshipping it. He licked up and down, up and down, showing equal attention to both cheeks. Pari snapped her fingers and he entered her crack with his tongue. He clutched her thighs and increased the pressure. Pari's moans brought his hands back to his now fully erect cock! Pari waited and waited. Moans increased while he furiously rubbed himself. Just when he felt he was close the edge, he felt a thud. Pari had kicked him and he fell backwards.

Pari walked over and again raised her leg. Suresh knew what was going to happen and all his arousal went away. Pari used her legs once again to signal him to get up. He did so, and Pari stared smiling at him as he raised his hands and locked it behind his head. She just had to stare at him and he started crying, as usual, in anticipation and finally screamed and cried in pain when she drove her knee viciously into his groin.