Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 11

Story Info
Suresh's weekend with Harshitha.
2.9k words
3.67
3.5k
4
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

With 2.5 months left for Suresh's slavery, the women started to pile up the torment. Pari, of course, was the most vicious. Not only because she wanted to maximise his abuse, but also because of how vehemently he stood up to her. He had dared to masturbate right in front of them. Of course, she made him lick up every drop but that was not enough. She told him he would be spanked every morning for the next five days and if he did it again, she would inform the other women and he would be punished by them as well.

Suresh meekly accepted her punishments. However, it was different this time since he had no idea how many spanks she would give. Everyday, he was taken over her knee. Himself completely naked while she was dressed in either a negligee or her bikinis. And she would start.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Whether she used her hands, or the hairbrush or a belt, it did not matter. The pain never receded and the mental agony of never knowing when it was going to stop brought him to tears by the tenth. He religiously reminded her that he had to be facing the mirror. While it did help since she would invariably start over after around 20 hits if he didn't do that. Still, the sight of himself was not any consolation.

Naked! Completely! Not a stitch on! Not a hair to hide behind owing to their continuous shaving.

And he was doubled over on those heavenly legs. Those legs which Pari never hid and always flaunted right in front of him. As a result, even though he was miserable and in pain, his cock was fully hard. And, he of course had no release which was why he had masturbated the previous day. However, he knew that would give him no mercy as Pari went at him with all her strength. The fourth day of his 7-day punishment, he was hit with 32 smacks and he bawled and grovelled at her feet while she rubbed her hands. The unfairness still grated at him. She was rubbing her hands because it was paining from smacking him viciously. However, he, who received all those spanks at his naked ass was not allowed to rub and ameliorate his own pain. However, when she told him she was going to extend his slavery after the six months, all his fear went out of him.

"We are going to extend your slavery, naked boy. You will continue to serve us even after the 6 months date is done."

Pari could see the change immediately. It was palpable. A second ago, her slave was at her feet, grovelling and crying. Now, he was kneeling straight and looking at her directly in the eye.

"No way, ma'am. Not going to happen."

The reply shocked her. She could not believe what she heard. And, when looked at him, she knew. There was a resolve and firmness in his eyes she had never seen before. She smiled. She waved him forward and kissed his forehead. She then pointed to her feet and he started licking. She told him that, since he had refused her, she would torment him even more. For the next three nights, she kept made him lick shoes every night for four hours. It was their crawling game and he had to endure it for four hours. Sneha's shoes were at one corner of the house and Pari's were in the other. He had to crawl to one corner, lick and smell the shoes for 5 minutes and then crawl all the way to the other. Suresh was exhausted every night and he had no respite since he still had to wake up everyday at the crack of dawn to be used and abused by his mistresses.

That Friday was a regular Friday at the office. He stripped naked as soon as he reached the office. Gowri made him lick her sweaty, stinky feet for a half hour. He retched continuously during that, which earned him 27 smacks from Sheetal. Sheetal's spanks left his ass red with pain which was an irresistible target for the others as they used rubber bands as a slingshot to continuously land chits. His ass Cheeks, already in pain kept getting punished further. Harshitha made him get her Coffee and instructed him to keep it hot. When he reached her, she told him to get into position. Suresh obediently turned around and bent over. Harshitha was in a call and was in no hurry to start drinking her Coffee. So, she calmly placed her hot Coffee mug right on his smacked ass. The pain intensified and yet, Suresh couldn't scream in pain since that would alert the overseas people who were in the call. Copious tears fell silently as Harshitha took no note and calmly went on with her call. By evening, he had licked all their shoes clean at least once. It was time to go home. Suresh got the little freedom that he got everyday as he pulled his clothes on. The same women who beat him up and used him a slave when he was naked all kissed his cheek as they left. Harshitha was last, and Suresh regularly turned as she kissed to show his mouth and Harshitha gladly kissed him. Sometimes, they made out but other times, Harshitha kicked his groin and he quickly kissed her shoes and apologised. Today, as she came to kiss him, she had a brainwave.

"Parimala and Sneha, I will need naked boy over the weekend. I went on a trek last week and it rained messing all my shoes and clothes. Is that fine with you? Naked boy will lick all my shoes and hand wash all my clothes completely naked and it will take all weekend to do so. Is that oK?"

Suresh was still mortified. Harshitha was asking Pari and Sneha permission to use him over the weekend. Why wasn't she asking him? Of course, he knew the answer. He was nothing more than a slave and it was upto them to take the decision. Pari and Sneha mulled it over. They didn't have much use for him over the weekend.

"Let's all come to your house." Pari replied. " I need to ensure that naked boy will not get into any trouble and will not be seen by anyone else. If I am not satisfied, then no."

"Come on! " Harshitha fought. "I really need him."

"I will decide if it happens. If I say no, you can let out your frustration on naked boy on Monday."

Suresh groaned. The women took no notice and he meekly followed them. They drove him to Harshitha's house. Three old women watched as the four people, three women and one man entered her house. Pari disregarded as they stared with open disgust at their shorts. Pari instantly noted the security camera as she entered inside. She also noted one more in the back door. The back door camera was facing inwards and Pari flagged it straight away. Of course, she wouldn't let Suresh get naked but he had to kneel as soon as he was inside the house. Pari went straight to Harshitha.

"You need to disable the backdoor camera."

"No way, that camera lights up when it detects Dogs and scares them away. Without it, the Dogs will come and sleep there."

"I don't care. Suresh might get recorded by it and I cannot risk that."

"We can delete the videos."

"I know that it backs up into the cloud. I cannot risk it."

"Come on! Nothing will happen."

This went back and forth and eventually, Pari called Sneha.

"Come on, Sneha. We are going home and naked boy is coming with us."

Suresh was still not ordered to get up. However, he could not stop himself. He got up from his kneeling position and bounded over to Pari. He hugged and kissed her full on the lips. Pari was taken aback but she responded well. In between kisses, she reassured him. "Come on, naked boy. Do you think I will ever let you get hurt?" Suresh and Pari made out for 5 minutes while Harshitha gave up and disabled the camera. Pari was still not satisfied and rigorously searched the house and the area. She sent Sneha outside and made sure that Sneha could not even get a glimpse from any angle. Once Sneha went outside, Pari belted Suresh and Sneha confirmed that she could not hear Suresh scream. She was finally convinced and gave the thumbs up to Harshitha. She turned around and gave a thumbs down to Suresh.

Taking his clothes off at a new place should have been disconcerting. However, Suresh showed no qualms as he took his clothes off. He didn't hesitate even one bit even when he came to his underwear. Pari and Sneha training had ensured he properly folded each item and finally got down on all fours. Both Sneha and Pari kicked his ass before leaving for which he promptly kissed their feet and thanked them. Harshtiha looked at her naked slave and told him he was going to lick her shoes for the next three hours. Suresh, however, stood up. He looked directly into her eyes. Something in his eyes told her what was going to happen and she smiled. Suresh, emboldened went forward and kissed her full on the mouth. No matter how much Pari tormented him, he had to thank her inwardly as he was now experienced and removed her jeans buckle in one go. Harshitha stepped out of her shorts. Suresh tried to stop making out to lift her shirt but Harshitha held him back. He knew women considered this a challenge and so, he slowly pulled it up while still locked to her lips. She eventually left him for one second and the T-shirt came off. They moved to the bedroom and once they were in, Harshitha took charge. She slipped out of her bra and panties in one go so quickly, it was like magic.

She sat majestically at the edge of the bed and beckoned him. He knew what he had to do and rammed himself to her pussy. Unlike Pari, however, Harshitha sported a major bush and it made him gag. Harshitha showed no relent and actually pushed her pussy further into his nose and mouth. However, he was undeterred. He licked and licked and eventually, Harshitha gave in. She could wait no longer. No matter how much she hurt him, she knew she was attracted to his gigantic cock and she lifted him up. Suresh pushed her onto the bed and mounted her. He thrust and thrust. Once again, he inwardly thanked Pari for the practice as he knew exactly how to hold himself. Harshitha screamed in pain and ecstasy as she took in that monster. There were so-called sex experts daily making YouTube videos on how size was not at all a great thing when it came to sex. Those expert idiots could go screw themselves. Suresh's Anaconda was the best thing any woman could ever have and Harshitha loved every second of it. When he exploded inside, she did too and they both screamed into the night.

Suresh and Harshitha had sex 4 times that night. Suresh had only one release in the last one month and so, he was able to go continuously and Harshitha was glad to oblige. She had turned down multiple men in the last 2 months. She wanted Suresh but at the same time, she wanted him to make the first move. And yet, Suresh had never made that move. He obviously liked her and yet, he was too scared to make a move and so, Harshitha had to wait. And, the wait was agonising. She did go on dates but nothing extended further than a good night kiss. They banged! Then, rubbed themselves and made out all over each other until Suresh was ready again and went again and the cycle repeated until they both fell asleep. Suresh, programmed by now by his superiors, woke up at the crack of dawn and stared with awe at the naked amazing human specimen sleeping next to him.

The bed was quite small, and so, one feet was on the floor. He just could not resist. He went down on all fours and started sucking her toe. Harshitha woke up quickly. She deduced what had happened and moved quickly. She sat up on the edge of the bed. She then caught Suresh's hair. "Ow! Ow! Good morning, ma'am." Suresh squealed in pain. "Good morning, naked boy." She then proceeded to ram him into her pussy. Suresh was used to licking Pari's pussy. The smell, the taste, were all difficult at first but he was now used to it. However, that was because Pari kept it completely hairless down there. Harshitha, on the other hand, had a full bush and he gagged immediately. His tongue did not get adjusted to the hair and he wanted to cough but he had no place to do so. Harshitha simultaneously tortured his hair and started pressing her feet against his balls.

Suresh was in pain. In three areas. Hair, tongue and balls were all on fire as Harshtiha got a call and calmly answered her phone. It was Sneha.

"Good morning, Harshitha. How's naked boy?"

"He is busy with my pussy!"

"Great! You can thank Pari later for all the practice she has given him"

"Doesn't seem to be working. He is retching a lot."

"What? Put him on the phone." Harshitha needed to pee anyway. So, she kicked Suresh away and instructed him to crawl to the phone and answer. Fully naked, she marched into the toilet. Even in all his pain, Suresh watched, fascinated at the fantastic ass swishing away into the toilet. However, once the door closed, he got to the phone with dread.

"Naked boy! You want even more trouble? All those times Pari generously helped you practice and still, you are not able to do a good job on licking!"

Generously! Pari forced him to lick her pussy so many times while simultaneously torturing him as generously helping him. However, Suresh would never dare retort like that.

"I am sorry, ma'am. It's just that Harshitha madam is hai-"

"I don't want to hear excuses. You better get a good feedback from Harshitha on Monday or Pari will be angry!"

Suresh stared at the phone in horror as the line disconnected. When Harshitha came back, she smiled at the terror on her naked slave's face. "So, you don't like my pussy hair? Good. All the better for me and all the worse for you. You will give me 3 orgasms in the next 45 minutes with your tongue. But first, fetch my coffee." Suresh made coffee for her and went back to her in tears. Harshitha wasted no time in pressing the hot coffee against his balls. Suresh cried and begged for mercy. Harshitha finally let him and he instantly fell to the ground and kissed her feet in gratitude. Looking at the hairy mound, he started tearing up at the thought of that hair in his nose and mouth for the next 45 minutes. He started licking gently to get used to it but it was no use. Harshitha smiled, mad with power at the way her slave was degrading and punishing himself more and more just for her enjoyment. Suresh could spend only 5 minutes before forcefully pulling himself out. He retched and coughed as he caught his breath. However, a second later, he felt terrified at directly disobeying an order and sure enough, Harshitha calmly picked up a belt. Suresh fell at her feet and begged for mercy knowing there would be none.

They were both naked. And yet, Suresh felt that he alone was naked as he grovelled at her feet while she stood majestically over him. As he looked up, he was once again mesmerised by her beauty. This was the first time he was seeing her naked and it was amazing. Harshitha watched his reactions with a smile on her face.

"Please, I am sorry!" Suresh pleaded with her. Harshitha just smiled and stared contemptuously at him as he finally resigned to his fate and stood up. Harshitha took her time. She slowly moved behind him listening to his tears. And then, she swung. She swung backwards and slammed it down on his buttocks. Suresh screamed in pain and before he had even stopped, the next one came in. The sound it made showed how much he was in pain. Harshitha gave him seven hits with the belt and then sat down. Her eyes told him that there would be more if he failed again. Suresh rammed his tongue into her again and again and powered through his gags as he thrust and thrust. Eventually, Harshitha came and her juices exploded on his face.

Harshitha stood up. "You are not to clean up your face. Those juices will be there for the whole day." She said as she started picking up her clothes.

Confused, Suresh asked her. "But you said you wanted 3 orgasms."

"Yes, but I can see how much pain you are in." At that, Suresh started crying again as he couldn't believe her mercy. He went forward and hugged her and thanked her repeatedly as she hugged him back and held him tight. They finally broke off and she kicked him in the ass one last time before going to take her bath.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers