Surface Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how to kiss, I like that. I bet you can use your lips for something else."

Kate nodded to her before replying.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can do it too. But just so you know, I can do it better than you."

Such a reply made Heidi raise her eyebrow at Kate. She didn't know what to think of Kate's comments, but John knew what was going on. They all stepped towards the couch before Heidi spoke up in her lovely voice, ready to call for the position that she wanted.

"How about you lay down, Kate? I want to get on top of you and then you can really prove to me that you can eat pussy better than me."

With a smirk across her lips, Kate nodded before she glanced back at John and replied.

"That's fine, but he's the man. I think our position depends on who he wants to fuck first."

"You, Heidi. I want to fuck you in the ass first. As for you Kate, I'll be taking you after."

"Mmmmm, I would love that. It's been a while since a man truly fucked my ass. In fact, I believe you were the last one to do it, if memory serves me correct."

Heidi winked at John after she spoke. The best would be saved for last, that's at least how Kate thought of it. She went to lay down over the couch, moving her head just under the left side arm rest as Heidi then came climbing over her to form a perfect 69 position over the couch. John realized the couch was long enough to fit the three of them, but he would have to bend a knee to properly move into position behind them. Once Heidi was laying atop of Kate, she moved her face down to that lovely wet mound, just begging for attention. At the same time, she shoved her clit towards Kate's face, feeling the younger blonde model sink her tongue forward and into her. John heard Heidi gasp in her voice, moaning out just before she planted her lips down to Kate's pussy. Soon, she felt John's hands pushing over her firm ass cheeks as he came behind her.

"God, this is amazing to watch. Both of you beautiful ladies loving each other, all while I fuck Heidi in her wonderful ass."

John couldn't help but brag for a moment. It was rare of him to say such things aloud, as he usually tried to keep things within his mind, but he couldn't help himself. Muffled moans were heard between both ladies as they were busy eating each other's clits. He pushed Heidi's ass cheeks apart, slipping his cock between them and poking up until he found her dark little hole. Heidi's ass was always tight upon the first time thrusting into it. John bit his lower lip, feeling her inner tightness, just as he listened to the sound of their lips working together in unison as they orally pleasured one another.

"Damn, you two look busy right now."

Yet again, he bragged aloud, unable to control himself before letting out a slight chuckle. With a chuckle, John began to slowly pump his cock forward into Heidi's ass while listening to their tongues work into one another's clit. Kate was determined to push Heidi over the edge, thrusting her tongue forward into the other blonde model's pussy and shaking it around before repeating the process over and over. Heidi had proven to truly show quite a bit of experience when it came to licking pussy, as her tongue was easily snaking it's way in and out of Kate's clit. Over and over, the two worked repeatedly while Heidi was the one experiencing a world of pleasure with John fucking her ass simultaneously with Kate's oral skills. John was too busy watching his cock completely disappear with each thrust he sent into Heidi's lovely ass. It was difficult to truly give her ass the pounding he preferred to give her, but he had to speak up again for something new that had crossed his mind.

"I don't want either of you to cum yet, hear me? I want to be the one that makes you cum instead."

His words were enough to relieve Kate, as she had been afraid before that Heidi could push her into an orgasm before he had the opportunity to. After a few more slow thrusts, he couldn't deal with this tough position any longer. John pulled his rod free from her ass and then leaned up from the couch while snapping his fingers.

"Get up, both of you! I want you both to get up and lean down over the couch for me."

Heidi knew what he wanted to do, as this wasn't the first time she had shared a threesome with John and another lucky woman. She only hated that she would have to stop orally pleasuring Kate, as she wanted to drive the girl nuts after listening to her remarks about being the better one of the two. Both of them got up from the couch and moved into position. Heidi's heels stomped loudly over the floor as she spread her legs and pushed her hands down into the couch on the right side. Kate was to the left, sinking the palms of her hands down into the white couch while her legs spread and exposed her pussy. John moved to the left side, figuring that he was going to fuck Kate first and properly switch turns between the two of them. The buxom blonde model moaned softly when she felt the head of his cock pushing into her pussy.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Come on and fuck me, John! Mmmmm, I want it so bad!"

Seeing as he was intending to fuck Kate first, Heidi brought her right hand down to play with her clit. She used her index and middle finger to dip into her wet fold as she began to finger herself while John's hands found an easy spot on the small of Kate's back while he began to thrust his cock into her. Heidi moaned from the touch of her hand, but it was Kate's voice that was calling out in a loud command.

"Ohhhhhh, god. Yeah, that's it! Fuck me, just like that! Just like that, YESSSS!!"

As Kate's voice had elevated into screaming, John picked up steam and began to buck his faster. His cock was thrusting harder, pumping into her sweet pussy back and forth. Heidi was busy twirling her fingers around inside her clit, all while she had to listen to the busty girl moaning and calling out to him.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, OHHHHH GOD! FUCK ME!!"

John bit his lower lip, groaning while the sound of his balls slapping up against the underside of her ass could be heard. Kate had already felt her climax beginning to build, all thanks to Heidi's lovely lips and tongue. Her large tits were bouncing from under her, shaking all around but never touching the front of the couch seats. Kate closed her eyes before re-opening them only for a moment as she yelled again.

"JUST LIKE THAT, YES! YESSS!! FUCK ME, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

All Heidi could do was smirk as she dipped her fingers further into her pussy and moaned. John was too focused on fucking Kate to pay any attention to the other woman. Apart from Kate's loud moans, it was evident that she wasn't going to last much longer before he forced her to cum. Over and over, his cock continued to thrust into her pussy. Kate couldn't stop herself from screaming.

"OHHHH, GOD! GIVE IT TO ME, YEAH!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Closer and closer, her orgasm was drawing near in the dawning seconds. Kate couldn't take much more, as she felt every inch of his meat pole sliding into her wet pussy over and over. Heidi had to sit there and await her turn, watching as the younger and bustier model was going to reach her climax before she did. Kate spread her fingers out over the front of the couch before she began to scream louder.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHHH, MY GOD!! FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

John raised his left hand up and spanked it over Kate's bum when he felt her orgasm commence. She didn't feel a thing while lost in the pleasure. Next to her, Heidi was bent over in the same position and had eagerly awaited her turn for him to deliver her to the promise land of pleasure. She moved her hands away from her entrance while John was sliding his shaft out from Kate's clit. A bit of her warm juices dropped to the floor as he moved over to Heidi and began to slide the head of his cock into her waiting pussy. The German model gasped, smiling big as she raised her head up and called out to him.

"Mmmmmmmm, I've been waiting so long for this. Fuck me, John! Fuck me like you always do!"

Kate now had the opportunity to witness how John and Heidi were together in the bedroom. All the snide comments she had made about the other woman the past few weeks, and now she was right next to her to watch it unfold. While catching her breath, Kate witnessed the happiness over Heidi's face as he began to buck his hips and thrust his fat rod back and forth into her wonderful pussy. Heidi didn't scream like Kate, instead she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. The sound of John's balls slapping up against the underside of her ass could be heard fully, each time his cock pushed into her and back. Eventually, Heidi did call out to him in a low sensual voice.

"That's it, that's it. Mmmmmmm, fuck me John. Ohhhhhhh, yes!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The noises created from his balls beating up against her ass cheeks could be heard loud and clear. Kate didn't know what to think at first. She looked over her shoulder, noticing the look over John's face while he was pumping his cock thoroughly in and out of Heidi's pussy. If there was a reason why he called her a 'goddess' in text through their picture book together, it was acts like this between the two of them together. Kate could see clearly with both of them, there was some sweet tenderness between their affairs.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Mmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me, John!!"

Heidi still didn't elevate her voice to completely yelling like Kate did. The sound of her breathing and John's balls beating up against her ass created an erotic rhythm of noises filling the room. He soon raised his left hand and laid down a hard spank over Heidi's ass, just as he had done to Kate.

"Ohhhhhh, yes!"

Spank! A second smack came down over her cheek as Heidi moaned in excitement. Her orgasm was approaching faster at this point, mostly thanks to the fingering she had given herself while John was busy pushing Kate to the brink of her climax. He soon looked over to his left, directing at his attention towards Kate while he was still fucking Heidi.

"Kate, baby! Get down on your knees for me on the floor!"

The younger blonde model may not have knew what trick he had in his mind, but Heidi was well aware what was about to happen. The last time they had a threesome like this, he blew his load all over both girls' faces while they were seated on the floor. Kate did as she was told, climbing down to the floor and situating herself down to her knees. She closed her eyes, her tits bouncing from under her as John was pushing her closer to the point of her release. If he were not in control like this with a doggy style position, John knew in the back of his mind that one of them would've already forced him to bust a nut and blow his load too soon. When Heidi began to scream in her higher pitched voice, Kate and John both knew that she only had seconds remaining.

"OHHH, OHHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME, JOHN!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

He made one final thrust into her, holding his position while experiencing Heidi's orgasm. The older model gritted her teeth, letting out a growl while she tried to dig her fingernails into the fabric of the couch seats. Kate sat on the floor, glancing towards them as she watched. Heidi wasn't really a screamer like her, something that made both of them quite different. When Kate witnessed John pull his dripping come from Heidi's pussy, she watched him step back and now they both knew what was about to happen. Heidi didn't have to be told to get down on the floor, as experience through the years with John had taught her all the tricks he used. His cock was dripping from the juices of both of their used clits exploding all over him, but now it was time for him to give them his own hot seed.

"Mmmmmm, I'm ready for you to cum for me, love! I know that's what you're about to do, John!"

It was Heidi speaking up to tease him as she sat next to Kate. Like before, Kate was to the left hand side and Heidi was to the right. John stood perfectly in position right in the middle of them as he stroked his cock, ready to blow his load all over their gorgeous faces. Kate closed her eyes and called out to him.

"Cum for me, I want it! Paint my face like a fucking whore, John!"

Heidi glanced over at Kate for a moment, just before raising her head and closing her eyes. His hand guided easily over his shaft, since it was coated in a double layer of their love nectar. For John, this was a tough moment as he knew he was going to cum hard, but he would never have enough of a load to coat both their faces equally. He had to make a decision over who he preferred. Kate or Heidi? The new younger model or his long time lover? Maybe he could get them even, he thought to himself. It was a tough choice to make, but the moment he felt his cock beginning to shoot, John made the choice and aimed to his left.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!! YESSS, TAKE THIS FUCKING CUM, YOU LOVELY LADIES!!"

The initial burst shot a thick rope of cum, flying directly over the middle of Kate's face. It drenched her forehead, streaking into her hair and finally ended at the right side of her nose. He shot another wad towards Kate's face, landing on her left cheek and dripping down. Another one went into her closed right eyelid, splattering into her eyebrow before running down like a semen filled tear drop. He shot one more wad over Kate's face, splashing against her right eyebrow and then he finally turned his cock to point in Heidi's direction. A few thick droplets went flying over her face as she licked her lips and called out to him.

"Mmmmmm, I love it when you cum all over my face..."

His cum flew into Heidi's hair before a nice string landed up the left cheek of her face. Kate licked her lips feeling his hot cum dripping down past her neck and falling to her large tits. Once John was completely done, all they could hear was his breathing apart from their own moans.

"Ohhhhhh, man. That was fucking amazing, you two ladies are something else."

From hearing his voice, they both opened their eyes. Kate's face was covered, dripping in his hot seed while Heidi got the short end of his quantity of the warm sticky substance. The girls looked back at each other and grinned before glancing upward at John with smiles on their faces. Who had the most cum on their face was obviously John's pick of a favorite. It was the first time after a threesome that Heidi didn't have her face caked in his seed, instead it was the other girl. Since Kate had become his new favorite, John moved his cock to the left side towards her lips and let go of it. The buxom blonde brought the head past her lips and kissed it. He then moved it back towards Heidi, giving her a turn to kiss it.

"I'm so glad you came over today, baby. It's been a long time since we had any fun together."

Heidi's lips kissed the head of his spent cock and then she winked at him.

"I had a lot of fun too, but I think you made a bigger mess out of Kate."

"I earned it."

Kate replied back to Heidi and gave her that same smug grin from earlier. She didn't have to tell her, as it was already obvious given who he chose to blow the bigger load over. Kate felt even more confident now that she was replacing this woman as his new preferred 'goddess'. She knew deep down in her mind, she wasn't going to have to hint at John to put that text somewhere in the book.

******************

4 MONTHS LATER

Los Angeles, California

Time faded by as the finished product of their photography sessions were coming about. After a whole month of shooting, John was busy with his editing team preparing for the picture book he and Kate had now completed. Apart from their steamy affairs, they had a product sitting in their hands that was sure to create a frenzy once it was released to the public. Much hype had already begun for the release of Surface Seduction all thanks to the teaser video edit that was released online for a whole four months in advance. The video of Kate dancing with the hula hoop and various close up shots of her busty front had instantly received millions of views in the first forty-eight hours alone. Now four months later, that video had reached hundreds of millions of views and had made the buzz term 'Kate Upton and Varga' become popular through social media for months.

Tonight was a special night as they initial release for Surface Seduction was underway in a sold out auditorium in Los Angeles. The book went on pre-order a week in advance, instantly rising to the top of best sellers' lists on various websites. Similar to the initial release of his book with Heidi, John had planned a big press conference and book signing with Kate for the first hard cover prints. The cover featured Kate in a green bikini, surfacing in the water with the sun beaming down over her voluptuous body. It was her choice for the cover and she picked the insert picture to be another one from that same shoot. Staying true to her assumption, Kate watched one day as John put in big bold letters on one page with the nude photos, calling her a 'sex goddess'. Such an act made her grin, as it was one step above what he did for the other woman before her.

"I hope this don't take too long, I'm ready to get back to the hotel and have some fun."

Kate turned and offered him a grin as they stood backstage together, waiting to come out in front of the media. He was wearing a black suit while she had a blue dress on. They had been fixed up in fancy wardrobes for this event, all to make good appearances in front of the cameras. At that moment, John realized that Kate wasn't going to put him off on having fun like Heidi had done on their release night earlier this year. He gave Kate a nod before answering her back.

"Don't worry, this won't go on for long. We're only signing around two-hundred copies, anyway. First come, first served. It will all be over faster than we expect."

"Good, cause I'm thinking about you and not them out there. Once we're done here, I want you all to myself."

She gave him more last grin before it was time to head out on the stage. John smiled to himself, as this was another moment where he truly felt that he was on top of the world. A dream had come true in his life and career, as now was time to embrace another big moment with another famous model. This time around, his name was going in the history books as the first photographer to have produced the visual appearance of Kate Upton in the nude. Whatever happened in the future, he would always have the memories of working with her and knowing they had a working relationship now that came with the benefits of lusty affairs. Life was great when you felt that you were truly on top.